Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Trade my M-Audio Keystation 88 key semi-weighted midi controller + stand + sus pedal for your electronic drums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

EDIT: GONE

The Leck fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 10, 2012

PLaSMaN
Apr 10, 2006
Stupid what !?

Vector 7 posted:

I'm still looking to sell this stuff: I'm running out of money, and need to sell things.

Price list after pics.

MOTU 24 i/oAudio Interface: $900
The rack mounts are missing. I accidentally broke one, took the other off, and lost it. Besides that, excellent condition. I'm also selling MOTU Volta software.

I am only taking a chance here, but would you be interested in a trade for that interface? I am assuming that everything is functional and included (card-interface-cable-software)

You seem to have a great inventory, so I'm not sure if you'd have a use for my suggested trade (no pics for now) : a great condition Roland TR-707, with power supply and M-16C cartridge. You can contact me at %my_username%@hotmail.com

Also for all the others interested in this "rare" TR-707, I'm open to suggestions. I'm fond of carved-top PRS-style guitars, decent "studio" monitors or recording interfaces, make your offers!

PLaSMaN fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jun 8, 2012

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

Sorry, I use drum racks in Live for that sort of thing. : (

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I loving hate the 707, but I'll give you my TR6's for it. I have other stuff to sweeten the deal if ya want too.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

muckswirler posted:

I loving hate the 707, but I'll give you my TR6's for it. I have other stuff to sweeten the deal if ya want too.
But you can write Phuture tracks all day with it.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Any left handed guitarists in the house? I have a Epiphone Les Paul in Cherry Burst that I'm looking to give to a good home.

Dotcom Jillionaire fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jun 12, 2012

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Vector 7, you still selling the Doepfer P9? What power supply does it have? 1200 ma? Also, the pictures make it look like it's the LC9 because of the natural wood. Why isn't it black? Can you take some more pics of the case?

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Selling some really great Zildjian Ks in SAMart:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3490526

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Shot in the dark here, but I'm from St. Louis and selling a great condition Vox AC30CC2 for 650.

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!
I'm in Austin, and I'm trying to get rid of a really nice 88 key weighted Fatar Studiologic SL-880 MIDI controller. I've had it for about 13 years, and it's just an excellent controller. I just bought a Korg SV-1, though, so I no longer need it. I'd like to get about $400 for the keyboard, gig bag, and stand.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Does anyone have a Big Heart Resonator Slide they'd be willing to part with? I lost mine in the move to my new house... I absolutely love that slide and nothing else seems to come close. It's unique in that one side of it is curved to accommodate the curved bridge of my resonator guitar.

And they're discontinued :(

http://www.bigheartslide.com/resonator.html

edit: I'm currently waiting to hear back from Big Heart themselves to see if they still have any old stock they'd sell me.

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!
Well now I'm apparently moving to Australia. If anyone in Austin or thereabouts wants a kickass 88 key weighted controller, I'll let the SL-880 go for $300.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

Does anyone have a Big Heart Resonator Slide they'd be willing to part with? I lost mine in the move to my new house... I absolutely love that slide and nothing else seems to come close. It's unique in that one side of it is curved to accommodate the curved bridge of my resonator guitar.

And they're discontinued :(

http://www.bigheartslide.com/resonator.html

edit: I'm currently waiting to hear back from Big Heart themselves to see if they still have any old stock they'd sell me.

Ok sweet, they have some NOS left. If any of you slide players out there have never tried porcelain slides, you should give it a go. I actually prefer it over glass.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Crosspost from SA-Mart

Selling a full DJ Set up.. 2 Turntables and Rane Mixer with built in Serato.

My set up was rarely used, never left my apartment, and in like-new condition. They were purchased new, for full price, about 2 years ago. Here is the breakdown:

2 Stanton T62 direct drive turntables (http://www.stantondj.com/stanton-turntables/t62.html)
Rane ttm 57SL mixer with built in Serato (http://www.rane.com/ttm57sl.html)
Original boxes and some vinyls if you want any

Here's some photos:

Offers? I was thinking $1600 shipped considering their conditions and the boxes.

If you have an awesome synthesizer like a Nord 2x, I'd entertain offers.

Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

If setting the Sustain Level in the ENV to around 7, you can obtain a howling sound.

I have a DSI Mopho Keyboard w/ Gig Bag that I'm looking to trade for a Roland SH-101.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
I have an Apogee Duet (OG) that I'm looking to sell for like $300 if anyone is interested

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I'm moving soon and could use some extra money, plus I don't really need these pedals so I'm putting them up if anyone's interested. They're all in mint condition but the ones you see on the board have had their rubber backs replaced with velcro.

Boss Fuzz FZ-5 - $80
Boss RC-2 Loop Station - $130
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1 - $40
Boss Compression Sustainer CS-3 - $80
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2 - $80
Boss Metal Core ML-2 - $80
Pedal Train Board - $50

I'm really hoping to sell all of these at once to avoid shipping confusion. If you're willing to take everything you can have it for 500 shipped. I'll even throw in the 1 spot charger I have that can power all these at once. The pedal board comes with a bag and all the pedals come with their original boxes and manuals.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Rolo posted:

I'm moving soon and could use some extra money, plus I don't really need these pedals so I'm putting them up if anyone's interested. They're all in mint condition but the ones you see on the board have had their rubber backs replaced with velcro.

Boss Fuzz FZ-5 - $80
Boss RC-2 Loop Station - $130
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1 - $40
Boss Compression Sustainer CS-3 - $80
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2 - $80
Boss Metal Core ML-2 - $80
Pedal Train Board - $50

I'm really hoping to sell all of these at once to avoid shipping confusion. If you're willing to take everything you can have it for 500 shipped. I'll even throw in the 1 spot charger I have that can power all these at once. The pedal board comes with a bag and all the pedals come with their original boxes and manuals.
I won't have money until Monday. If no one jumps on this by then e-mail mokendal@gmail.com about it. I'd be interested in the whole set.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I have a couple of humbuckers that came out of my guitar and I have no use for. They're not really anything super special, (Ibanez ACH-1 and 2), but I've seen some projects around here that might benefit from some cheap pickups.

$20 shipped for the pair, and if you really want, you can have the old wiring harness.
Taken!

The Leck fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 4, 2012

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Okonner had to back out so my pedals are going back up for sale if anyone was interested.

ethan
Dec 16, 2004
gone

ethan fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jul 8, 2012

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Bay Area goons: I'm trying to find a good home for this SG copy a friend of mine put together. I'll trade it for an analog delay pedal, or around $100 cash. Electronics work fine, but the jack needs to be re-set. Great condition otherwise, and sounds good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I'll take it, does it play alright? Love cheap guitars.

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002
Rolo it says your account is set to not receive PMs. I'm interested in the looper pedal.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yeah I don't have plat or whatever PM's come with, but you can email winglesspenguin at gmail :)

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
ATLANTA goons: I'm unloading a ton of poo poo from my guitar room/studio. But I'm far too lazy/ADD to ship anything. Here's the CL ad posting all the stuff. 20% off if you're a goon and come pick the poo poo up.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/msg/3124382538.html

Acoustic Jazz Guitar: $50
No name, probably a kit guitar, unknown maker, sounds good, needs a little TLC

Alesis IO 26 Firewire interface: $30.
A great interface, but discontinued because it's a bit dodgy at times

Line6 Pod XT Live: $100
with case and power source. About 6 years old, used at gigs most of the time, so it's dirty but works as great as the day I bought it.

PEDALS:
Maxon Tube Screamer OD808: $50 (great pedal, but missing a knob and the potentiometer is loose. It works, but it's a handyman special)
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz: $20
Danelectro Cool Cat Univibe: $20
Boss Digital Delay: $60
Boss Chromatic Tuner: $20 - has some occasional grounding oddity

MICROPHONES:
Shure SM58: $40 could use a new ball, the spongy thing is all gone.
Electro Voice 665C: $50 (more details here: http://www.coutant.org/655c/index.html)

EMG stratocaster active pickups from late 1980's. $40
(I'm not sure what model. They're pretty fat sounding, heavy on the bottom, I used them for decades, they were working great when I removed them)

Yamaha EX7 Keyboard: $75 (manual included)
This thing is a beast. It sounds amazing, some call it "vintage", I call it "awesome". Except of course it's been used a lot. Some knobs are missing, flywheel is a little hard to turn, keys have the notes written with a sharpie.

magnificent7 fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jul 8, 2012

heap
Jan 27, 2004

magnificent7 posted:

ATLANTA goons: I'm unloading a ton of poo poo from my guitar room/studio. But I'm far too lazy/ADD to ship anything. Here's the CL ad posting all the stuff. 20% off if you're a goon and come pick the poo poo up.

Sent you a pm.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

heap posted:

Sent you a pm.

Got it - thanks.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

I've got an Ampeg B2R bass amp that was included with some other gear I recently picked up that I don't need. It is a pretty basic amp, 350W at 4 ohms, 200W at 8, made in the US. Looks like it has barely been played. Asking $200 shipped.

Also, I have an SVT210AV cabinet. The tolex on the back is peeling so it looks like a mess, but functionally it is fine. Asking $125 + shipping

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

magnificent7 posted:

Acoustic Jazz Guitar: $50
No name, probably a kit guitar, unknown maker, sounds good, needs a little TLC

Alesis IO 26 Firewire interface: $30.
A great interface, but discontinued because it's a bit dodgy at times

Line6 Pod XT Live: $100
with case and power source. About 6 years old, used at gigs most of the time, so it's dirty but works as great as the day I bought it.

PEDALS:
Maxon Tube Screamer OD808: $50 (great pedal, but missing a knob and the potentiometer is loose. It works, but it's a handyman special)
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz: $20
Danelectro Cool Cat Univibe: $20
Boss Digital Delay: $60
Boss Chromatic Tuner: $20 - has some occasional grounding oddity

MICROPHONES:
Shure SM58: $40 could use a new ball, the spongy thing is all gone.
Electro Voice 665C: $50 (more details here: http://www.coutant.org/655c/index.html)

(I'm not sure what model. They're pretty fat sounding, heavy on the bottom, I used them for decades, they were working great when I removed them)

Yamaha EX7 Keyboard: $75 (manual included)
This thing is a beast. It sounds amazing, some call it "vintage", I call it "awesome". Except of course it's been used a lot. Some knobs are missing, flywheel is a little hard to turn, keys have the notes written with a sharpie.

You should totally ship me the jazz guitar anyways, that thing looks cool as poo poo. C'mon it's only to Michigan!

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

Matt 24:44
This is a shot in the dark, but I'm in Freiburg Germany and I have a Nux 8 watt practice amp. It's less than a year old and is/was only used once a week. I'm looking for 75€ for it, or a trade of something around the same value.

http://i.imgur.com/oPAtu.jpg

edit- If I need to bring this thing back to the US with me, I'll still be selling it. I'm located in Western Massachusetts.

rivid fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 16, 2012

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
Selling my firewire Apogee Duet in SA-Mart...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3496081

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
If anyone in the Tri-State is looking for a great cab, I'm selling my pristine Marshall 1960A Lead angled 4x12. No rips or tears, still has casters on, sounds godly. Asking $450 for it. Amp is at my father's house in Middletown but I can drag the thing to anywhere within reason.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I've got 2 Telecaster bridges of unknown origins:
The first is a 4 hole "modern style" bridge, missing one of the springs between the saddle and the screw.

The second is a 3 hole, 6 saddle "vintage style" bridge. Saddles are slightly rusted but function perfectly, very vintage looking.

Both are single coil.

Free to a good home, just pay the shipping.

I'll PM pics if you're interested.

Edit: here have a pic

Note: Vintage bridge is not thru body it's rear load only.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 17, 2012

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

HollisBrown posted:

.. cool stuff for free ..

Glad to see there's guys like you around here. Cheers!

I know I've already mentioned it in the SA mart, but I'll put it out here. I have a Handsonic 10 ($350 shipped) and an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ($200 shipped) that I've been trying to sell. Also, a nice Pintech MIDI kick sensor with a Pacific double pedal set ($150 + ship because it's heavy), an old Shure headset mic ($50 shipped), which I heard is good for drummers, and a Rockman Guitar Ace ($50 shipped). Pics:

Feel free to pm me.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
Edit: nm probably isn't what I really need.

MixMasterMalaria fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jul 20, 2012

DrChu
May 14, 2002

magnificent7 posted:

If you still have these and are willing to ship I'd be interested. They should fit in a small USPS flat rate box so you don't even need to look for packing supplies!

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009
I have a Tascam US-144 USB audio/MIDI interface I'm not using anymore. I've had it for several years and it always worked fine with Windows XP & 7 and OS X Snow Leopard & Lion. It's in great shape and I'd say it's a decent beginner's interface. $60 including US shipping & paypal fees.

I'd also be up for trading so make an offer if you've got something laying around. Maybe some kind of small MIDI controller, an EBow, monotron, cheap/toy instrument, Commodore 64...I'm a sucker for junk I won't really use (I could sweeten any trade deals with an Atari Punk Console or Weird Sound Generator I put together).

edit: I've bought/sold a decent amount in SA Mart and have ebay feedback if you need references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

Sup.

Komplete 6 on eBay (UK)

If you're a goon and BIN I'll knock £10 off it, just post a message in this thread.

As mentioned in the listing, it's 50% off all NI upgrades at the moment so get Komplete 8 Ultimate for hella cheap.

Enjoy!!