Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

got dat wmd posted:

my bare rear end does not touch a place where another man's rear end has been, no matter how much one can mummify a seat

gdw: #1 sissy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

got dat wmd posted:

who uses a public toilet for #2. that's loving disgusting.

this attitude explains why so many people seem to be using this forum

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

got dat wmd posted:

who uses a public toilet for #2. that's loving disgusting.

sometimes you gotta go

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
agreed, never poo poo in a strange toilet

bit of a ritual when taking a poo poo. getting relaxed, bring along my kindle for some light reading, and just le tthe rest take care of itself

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

ill generally take some pto to make sure i can get good and well prepared for my monthly bm

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

XausF1 posted:

bit of a ritual when taking a poo poo. getting relaxed, bring along my kindle for some light reading, and just le tthe rest take care of itself

you're a baby

just poo poo. loving hell

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
post the most worthless discussion you can find on yospos

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Pakled posted:

its this

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Pakled posted:

how can i choose just one?

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

how do people take longer than 30 seconds to do a poo poo is what i dont understand

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CaptainMeatpants posted:

how do people take longer than 30 seconds to do a poo poo is what i dont understand

yospos needs more fiber

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

im usually sweating too much to render reading an impossibility. ink smears and touch screens inside a gallon ziploc are you fuckin kidding me?

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
i hate going to piss in a men's room and there's some dude on the john just farting away. have some common courtesy people

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

got dat wmd posted:

i hate going to piss in a men's room and there's some dude on the john just farting away. have some common courtesy people

deal with it

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

CaptainMeatpants posted:

beef, cheese and salt

and nothing else

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CaptainMeatpants posted:

you must have some idea, it took you 4 minutes right there

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

got dat wmd posted:

sounds that belong in the bathroom

sounds that do not: singing, video games

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theclaw posted:

sounds that belong in the bathroom

sounds that do not: singing, video games

clearly you've never gone to the bathroom at zooey deschanel's house

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

Panic! At The cisco posted:

ill generally take some pto to make sure i can get good and well prepared for my monthly bm

i knew a girl who claimed to poop once a week, i think i went home after that

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Pakled posted:

sometimes ya gotta doodie what ya gotta doodie

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i can't help but imagine that got dat wmd is going to eventually progress/deteriorate to the point where not only does he refuse to use a public toilet, but insists on living in a home where he can have his own personal toilet that nobody else is allowed to use

.DAT Azz
Jan 8, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

XausF1 posted:

i read shampoo bottles

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

smartphones and ipads make making GBS threads in public restrooms a much less stressful experience

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

if you're in there so long that you need something to read then you have something wrong with you

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

i don't like to poop in a work toilet but it's better than pooping my pants

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Dixie Flatline posted:

i read shampoo bottles
buy some Doc. Bronner

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i can't help but imagine that got dat wmd is going to eventually progress/deteriorate to the point where not only does he refuse to use a public toilet, but insists on living in a home where he can have his own personal toilet that nobody else is allowed to use

be a bachelor in a 1 bedroom apartment, sorted. guests poop outside

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
if i dont keep 1 hand on my d*ck when i poo then i run the risk of it danglin on the porcelain + thats grose

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Amethyst posted:

just loving sit your rear end down on the seat and excrete you god damned animal

making GBS threads is actually egestion, not excretion :science:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i think its funny when i go into the bathroom and theres a dude down in the end stall takin a deuce and he's waitin for whoever just came in (me) to make some noise so he can drop the bombs, so i start pissing, wait for him to fart and poop a bunch, then stop real quick so he's makin all the noise lmao

The Dissonant
Jul 24, 2008

Just another disposable hero.
let's talk diaper solutions

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Common Era (also Current Era[1] or Christian Era[2]), abbreviated as CE, is an alternative designation for the calendar era originally introduced by 6th-century Christian monk Dionysius Exiguus, ...

Contents
  • 1 History
    • 1.1 Origins
    • 1.2 Use of the term "vulgar era"
    • 1.3 History of the CE/BCE abbreviation
    • 1.4 Contemporary usage
  • 2 Rationale
    • 2.1 Support
    • 2.2 Opposition
    • 2.3 Internet reaction
  • 3 Conventions in style guides
  • 4 Similar conventions in other languages
  • 5 See also
  • 6 Notes and references
  • 7 External links

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

nobody shits in my apartment besides me or someone im bangin

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jonny 290 posted:

i think its funny when i go into the bathroom and theres a dude down in the end stall takin a deuce and he's waitin for whoever just came in (me) to make some noise so he can drop the bombs, so i start pissing, wait for him to fart and poop a bunch, then stop real quick so he's makin all the noise lmao
lol when I'm taking a dump in a bathroom and someone comes in I always wait til they make noise so I can start ripping again, nice to know other people do this too

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

personally i have a man working for me that replaces the toilet with a new one every single time i sit on it

nothin like brand new toilet shittin, i always say

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
i dont think you're fully qualified for your job at the toilet factory

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what the gently caress, people? "oh no somebody might hear me poopin' and fartin' in the room designated for those activities" jesus christ

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

here, buy and carry one of these around with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ur73Be8pk

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
making GBS threads is disgusting and i dont want to be around other people doing it is that so hard to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

next time someone enters the bathroom while you're using it, you should take the opportunity to work through your fears.

let out the loudest, rear end-explodingly violent farts you can, noisily wipe up, then emerge from your stall and meet your bathroom partner's gaze with steely eyes.

feels good man