Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I still think they should place a smaller smug wrestler like Daniel Bryan or Tyson Kidd onto the Ryback's shoulder and have him ride around on The Ryback, acting all smug and mocking towards everyone and getting away with it because he's got The Ryback.

And then the Ryback should act like a disobedient horse and just wander off in the middle of things after Divas, Large amounts of red meat or Jobbers making the ultra smug wrestler shout at The Ryback, telling him to go back to where he was so he can continue being smug towards whatever needed Smugged at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Gonzo McFee posted:

I still think they should place a smaller smug wrestler like Daniel Bryan or Tyson Kidd onto the Ryback's shoulder and have him ride around on The Ryback, acting all smug and mocking towards everyone and getting away with it because he's got The Ryback.

They can be known as the Master Blasters! :v:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Grandpa Pap posted:

They can be known as the Master Blasters! :v:
Or Jim Mazinger

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

And then the Ryback should act like a disobedient horse and just wander off in the middle of things after Divas, Large amounts of red meat or Jobbers making the ultra smug wrestler shout at The Ryback, telling him to go back to where he was so he can continue being smug towards whatever needed Smugged at.

And the only thing Ryback will ever say is "Ryback".

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm just imagining Hornswoggle pleading with Orton during a cage match not to punt a defeated Ryback. "NOO! No, look at his face! He has the mind of a child!"

We don't need another Hero...
Because we changed his name to Ohno...

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

coconono posted:

I'd pay PPV money for Steiner to come back and verbally run down Hogan's daughter to Hogan's face.

I get on a plane and fly from Canada for this.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/GiantBernard/status/216644936446119937

Wow I forgot A-Train was an alumni at Pitt, that's awesome.

This reply from some dude cracked me up:

Some dude posted:

would you rather wrestle a horse size duck or a dozen duck sized horses

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodesWWE/status/215427800402886656
I love hearing about The Ryback

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Gonzo McFee posted:

And then the Ryback should act like a disobedient horse

Who is fed carrots by Wade Barrett.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Have I missed some big news???

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Have I missed some big news???

WWE signed a business deal with twitter and mysteriously the same day WWE Creative and Cranky Vince got suspended but now they are not.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Frot Lesnar posted:

WWE signed a business deal with twitter and mysteriously the same day WWE Creative and Cranky Vince got suspended but now they are not.

Ahhhh, I forgot Cranky Vince got suspended. I was assuming there was something big out of the WWE/TNA lawsuit.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
@CrankyVince about to be outed on the @CrrankyVince Twitter.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Cranky Vince is outing himself now.

https://twitter.com/CrrankyVince

Not sure why he made this account, but whatever.

Edit: Beaten. Should have refreshed the thread.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

heel turn posted:

Cranky Vince is outing himself now.

https://twitter.com/CrrankyVince

Not sure why he made this account, but whatever.

Edit: Beaten. Should have refreshed the thread.

Wasn't Senatorlinda our very own Moose?

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Higher Power Rick Roll

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Lone Rogue posted:

Wasn't Senatorlinda our very own Moose?

I was RealLinda2012. You can tell the difference in that those tweets were actually funny.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

oh man that Cranky Vince payoff owned

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Frot Lesnar posted:

I was RealLinda2012. You can tell the difference in that those tweets were actually funny.

RealLinda2012 was great. Seeing it named by the WWE was great.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

RealLinda2012 was great. Seeing it named by the WWE was great.

Being put on the WWE's list of impostors was how I knew it was a great account.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I hope Alvarez was refreshing CrrankyVince like a mad man.

Will teach him to write an article on a parody account.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Should have seen it coming, but it was still funny.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
"AW, SON OF A BITCH!" :bahgawd:

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Cody, Bryan, and Ryback would be an unstoppable force.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
More about The Ryback:

@WWEDanielBryan posted:

Most people don't know this, but The Ryback is a huge fan of the 90's. His favorite movie is Terminator 2. He didn't realize it was a sequel

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I think the kid is spot on:

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 27, 2012

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
But D-Bry is often in Booker T's Fave Five?!

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Jay 2K Winger posted:

More about The Ryback:

I could totally buy the real Skip Sheffield not knowing there was a previous Terminator movie.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Cardboard Box posted:

I could totally buy the real Skip Sheffield not knowing there was a previous Terminator movie.

"Come on! The 2 just means that there are 2 Terminators!"

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

@IAmJericho posted:

I’ll take you on anytime, anyplace Barker...“@WWEUniverse: Bob Barker looks back at his favorite ‪#Raw‬ moment: http://youtu.be/mLUy-J3RI0o

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Not a wrestler, but the funniest observation on the ACA ruling thusfar:

TVMcGee posted:

Ryan McGee ‏@TVMcGee

"MY GOD, THAT'S JUSTICE ROBERTS' MUSIC!" --Jim Ross, announcing that ‪#SCOTUS‬ vote ‪#WWE

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Has anyone been following the Ken Doane thing on Twitter, where he keeps going on about Cena dating Divas and breaking up his engagement with Mickie James?

He keeps saying he's not getting anything out of it, but I love the fact that he waited all this time, for Cena to be at a down point to start piling on these attacks. Sure he might be telling the truth, but it's such a crock for him to say he's not getting anything out of it, when he's clearly doing it for the attention.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Writer Cath posted:

Has anyone been following the Ken Doane thing on Twitter, where he keeps going on about Cena dating Divas and breaking up his engagement with Mickie James?

He keeps saying he's not getting anything out of it, but I love the fact that he waited all this time, for Cena to be at a down point to start piling on these attacks. Sure he might be telling the truth, but it's such a crock for him to say he's not getting anything out of it, when he's clearly doing it for the attention.

Its open season or something.

Reby Sky said something about Sid Vicious and Sunny threatened to punch her.

I'd also heard Victoria's name mentioned in the John Cena thing.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

coconono posted:

She gave him fair warning. She ain't the lady to mess with.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Doane is a douche, but if he'd come out with all of this before, he'd get blown off, so I understand the sudden outpouring

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sportsgenius86 posted:

Doane is a douche, but if he'd come out with all of this before, he'd get blown off, so I understand the sudden outpouring

Coming out about Mickie I could understand, since he was directly involved with that and has good reason to be pissed off.

Victoria and Cena dated in 2002, when Doane was in high school.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

coconono posted:

Its open season or something.

Reby Sky said something about Sid Vicious and Sunny threatened to punch her.

Wrestling Observer posted:

Varon was very upset at the interview given that Doane said he didn’t want to mention the name of the woman in question and then gave all kinds of hints to where people could easily deduct that was who he was talking about. Varon said, “On a personal level, what KD (Doane) said was mostly false, although there was a little truth. And that to me is what makes KD such a scumbag. I have been with my husband for 20 years. He’s the best guy in the world. But like any 20 year relationship, we have some good times and we have had some bad times. And anyone who I have traveled with knows that. Because you learn intimate details about each other whether you want to or not. We have separated a few times. One of those times that we were separated, I dated John for about a month. It wasn’t in 2006 or 2007. It was in 2002. It was when we were both in Louisville. I was married but separated. John was single. I was never his road girlfriend. I know that when we were separated, my husband also dated a couple of girls. That’s what happens when you are separated. In 2002, it was common knowledge that John and I dated. It fed the rumor mills for people who have nothing better to do than gossip like old ladies. So for KD to bring it up ten years later, in a manner that is not true, trying to bring attention to Mickie, who dumped him five years ago, tells me that he didn’t learn anything about backstage politics and how it relates to being a decent human being.”

After she called him out, he tweeted the following:

Ken Doane posted:

Never wanted Lisa to be involved obviously I was wrong 4 hinting towards her since she is the sweetest person ever. So for that im sorry."
What a dick.

Edit: On a lighter note:

CM Punk posted:

Nabisco's support of gay pride month via rainbow Oreo ad is awesome because now bigots won't eat cookies! More for me!

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CM Punk posted:

Nabisco's support of gay pride month via rainbow Oreo ad is awesome because now bigots won't eat cookies! More for me!