Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Moniker posted:

How else will you lose fat if not with diet and exercise?

Coffee up your rear end and beads behind your ears?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Moniker posted:

How else will you lose fat if not with diet and exercise?

Shine posted:

What if I just want to get toned?
To get "toned," you need to drop fat while adding/preserving muscle. For exercise, this is best accomplished by lifting heavy weights. It's a myth that you need to do lots of low-weight feel-the-burn stuff to avoid bulking up. Basically, do what's in the Quick-Start Guide, and that will help you do what you want to do.

Howard isn't purely concerned with fat loss -- he wants to look like a fitness model. I'm pretty sure he needs to build up those "six pack" muscles so they stick out more visibly.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

That's hardly the only reason Booey is an rear end in a top hat and an attempted elitist.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Also Los Angeles is better than New York. Sorry Gary.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Manifest posted:

Sir, what do you do for a living?

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
God I hate that Howard puts loving Bobo on every day now. Bobo never has anything to say.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just be glad its not John Boy

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Is there even any other regular caller other than Bobo these days?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
It's sad that Ralph doesn't even bother calling in anymore. Guess he is too busy with Sam and Geek Time

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

Is there even any other regular caller other than Bobo these days?

It's been a while since I've listened but Mark in Boston was having a hell of a run.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Was anyone else gobsmacked when Ronnie said the GWB was an alternate route to get to Newark? There are three ways to Jersey from NYC and that is the worst of the bunch if you are trying to get to Newark.

Ronnie really isn't good at anything.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Manifest posted:

That's like saying vanilla ice cream is better then chocolate ice cream. It's pointless to even discuss.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Kelly posted:

Was anyone else gobsmacked when Ronnie said the GWB was an alternate route to get to Newark? There are three ways to Jersey from NYC and that is the worst of the bunch if you are trying to get to Newark.

TOPLESS

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I died laughing at Tom Arnold's story about seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger's illegitimate son and yelling "holy poo poo, you should get a DNA test on that kid!"

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Kelly posted:

It's the "scenic route" through the "meadow lands".

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Howard is now an inductee for the Radio Hall of Fame. Let's see how he talks his way out of making GBS threads on it for so many years.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

Howard is now an inductee for the Radio Hall of Fame. Let's see how he talks his way out of making GBS threads on it for so many years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0HpPKIkZ4

I'm sure he's going to accept the hall of fame invite. :(

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

prefect posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0HpPKIkZ4

I'm sure he's going to accept the hall of fame invite. :(

All would be forgiven if he sends Debbie the Pet Lady to accept.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

All would be forgiven if he sends Debbie the Pet Lady to accept.

Beetlejuice and Crackhead bob.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Beetlejuice at the AVN Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKn3HkITcA

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

:lol: Beetlejuice really is the best wack packer ever.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I still get freaked out by that video of him running around naked with a boner, his sex tape or whatever, it's like the most disturbing thing seeing this little, not man, is a man thing running around.

Then you imagine women letting him have sex with them, ugh. Just, wow.

It's like loving the missing link, how do they do it? Crack?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I saw Beetlejuice in a strip club in Albany one night. Since then, my life has been one big disappoint because really, how can you top that?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

I still get freaked out by that video of him running around naked with a boner, his sex tape or whatever, it's like the most disturbing thing seeing this little, not man, is a man thing running around.

Then you imagine women letting him have sex with them, ugh. Just, wow.

It's like loving the missing link, how do they do it? Crack?

It's enough to give me hope. :unsmith:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

It's enough to give me hope. :unsmith:

Hey if JD can get laid... we all need to start interning for the show.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm on the corner selling crack zone pills.

Nick and Artie were great this week.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

Hey if JD can get laid... we all need to start interning for the show.

This is the only thread where I can say this and have any hope of being understood: the new mod avatars all make me think of KC Armstrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSU-AvWy3do

Noice!

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

:lol: Beetlejuice really is the best wack packer ever.

Tied with Hank.
But I loving love Beet.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

FogHelmut posted:

I'm on the corner selling crack zone pills.

Nick and Artie were great this week.

Yep. Artie busting the chops of those Johnny Utah's chicks last night was great.
Also indirectly telling Glenn Close he would step over her dead body to have sex with Rose Byrne was funny as hell.

E: From the Damages red carpet:

porkfriedrice fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 30, 2012

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

porkfriedrice posted:

Yep. Artie busting the chops of those Johnny Utah's chicks last night was great.
Also indirectly telling Glenn Close he would step over her dead body to have sex with Rose Byrne was funny as hell.

I love Artie asking Nick basic questions about the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and he couldn't answer them other than "it's gonna raise our taxes!"

The whole show is great though. Really enjoy listening to it without commercials every morning.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I caught some of the best of the week today and man, Jim Breuer kills me every time he comes in. I am guessing some of the stories about his dad are embellished for the show and because they are part of his act. However, they are so goddamn hilarious.

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
Paraphrased: "You can tell how big a woman's vagina is by how big her mouth is..."
Not paraphrased: "...It's all tubes."

-rear end Napkin Ed

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

porkfriedrice posted:

That P90X is working for Nick.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

musclecoder posted:

The whole show is great though. Really enjoy listening to it without commercials every morning.

Now I'm not a fuddy-duddy, but I still find myself only listening to the first two segments of the show.

Once the twins come in for the third segment I change to something else. The giggling and squeaking just drives nails into my brain.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Joe Don Baker posted:

I caught some of the best of the week today and man, Jim Breuer kills me every time he comes in. I am guessing some of the stories about his dad are embellished for the show and because they are part of his act. However, they are so goddamn hilarious.

Most good comedians know to embellish stories at the right points.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

AxeManiac posted:

Well said. Straining credulity where appropriate is part of the art.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Vakal posted:

Now I'm not a fuddy-duddy, but I still find myself only listening to the first two segments of the show.

Once the twins come in for the third segment I change to something else. The giggling and squeaking just drives nails into my brain.

I'm mostly the opposite since I don't give any shits about sports. But Artie getting them to read the clown scene from Goodfellas or the fuddy-duddy lady and Ozzie Guien press conference over one another is great.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AxeManiac posted:

Artie might be the master of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

-Atom- posted:

Artie might be the master of it.

Artie has amazing luck (he wanders into a lot of cool poo poo) and a great talent for remembering things funnier than they actually happened. Which makes him an amazing story teller.