Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Parachute posted:

Look, I work for the phone company. I've had a lot of experience with semantics, so don't try to lure me into some maze of circular logic.

You know, I could have killed you and no one would have known!

(I just love that Elaine seriously considers murdering someone just because she'd get away with it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

Coffee And Pie posted:

I hurt my leg badly enough to need crutches a few days ago, and ever since I've been telling people that "This was supposed to be the summer of George!"

Holy poo poo I just did my ankle bad enough to be On crutches today and am supposed to be going overseas on Friday which is looking less likely now. At least this has given me SOMETHING to salvage out of this :(

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

Coffee And Pie posted:

I hurt my leg badly enough to need crutches a few days ago, and ever since I've been telling people that "This was supposed to be the summer of George!"

Bonus points if your name isn't George.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Well you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Well you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister!

STOP SAYING THAT :supaburn:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO! LA! LA! LAAAAA!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DrBouvenstein posted:

You know, I could have killed you and no one would have known!

(I just love that Elaine seriously considers murdering someone just because she'd get away with it.)

When he says the same thing back to her, it suggests he was thinking the same thing :)

Then later on a different guy shows up and says that the other guy just disappeared one day!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
On the topic of Seinfeld things you say irl, I used to say "You are a lover-booyyy" to my dog all the time, and continue to say it to other people's dogs sometimes if they seem like maybe they are loverboys also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NL5wSs-9kI

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

thepokey posted:

Holy poo poo I just did my ankle bad enough to be On crutches today and am supposed to be going overseas on Friday which is looking less likely now. At least this has given me SOMETHING to salvage out of this :(

But but, with crutches it's a funny story. With a CANE, it's a sad story.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
I recently told my friend, "You're not bald... you're balding. Sure you're not bald now, but one day you will be."

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

CaptainHollywood posted:

I recently told my friend, "You're not bald... you're balding. Sure you're not bald now, but one day you will be."
The shattered remains of a once proud civilisation of hair.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
No, I'm not joking she looks like Lyndon Johnson.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Is there a pinkish hue?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Can't remember if I told this story in this thread or not...but the other night, I saw an old man wearing a Vandalay Industries t-shirt.

I wished I had gone up to him and either asked what he imported/exported, or if he had any latex sales positions open.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

DrBouvenstein posted:

Can't remember if I told this story in this thread or not...but the other night, I saw an old man wearing a Vandalay Industries t-shirt.

I wished I had gone up to him and either asked what he imported/exported, or if he had any latex sales positions open.

What delay industries?

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

I have a Vandalay Industries shirt in my dresser and am wearing a Kramerica t-shirt right now.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Diabolik900 posted:

I have a Vandalay Industries shirt in my dresser and am wearing a Kramerica t-shirt right now.
Did you find that chicken yet?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Diabolik900 posted:

Oh yea? What color is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-vc-jvRDP8
One of the best little, cut-away gags.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Jerry, George got arrested. He went down at the Beakman. He tried to lam, but they cheesed him.

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second

Capt. Sticl posted:

Oh yea? What color is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-vc-jvRDP8
One of the best little, cut-away gags.

I've always thought that gag was a nod to some old-school New Yorker thing. I have great-uncles who were born and raised there & whenever it was hot out, they'd also cook without a shirt - until their wives yelled at them to go put on a wife-beater, anyway.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Leyburn posted:

Jerry, George got arrested. He went down at the Beakman. He tried to lam, but they cheesed him.

Oh, now it all makes sense.

What the hell is e-mail?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Criminal Minded posted:

What the hell is e-mail?

I gotta get on that internet...

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Boutros Boutros Ghali!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

He's like a svenjolly.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Oh. My father's half drunk.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Who would bring a bread and take it back?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
I beg your pardon? Cinnamon takes a backseat to no bobka. People love cinnamon! It should be on tables in restaurants along with salt and pepper! Anytime someone says "Oh! This is so good, what's in this?" the answer invariably comes back, cinnamon, cinnamon, again and again!

--

Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlLPAIrmqvE

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

This was in the related videos. Just another reason why George is the best character. http://youtu.be/NRUdaWZ4FN0

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

He uses the pinch, which I find a little presumptuous.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Macaluso posted:

This was in the related videos. Just another reason why George is the best character. http://youtu.be/NRUdaWZ4FN0

All right, you having a good time here? :mad:

Piti
Aug 21, 2007
Menina ao pe duma piscina
Jimmy's got a backer!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Diabolik900 posted:

He's like a svenjolly.

Yo-Yo-MA!!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

And they call it the World Wide Web! You can email anyone!

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Jerusalem posted:

All right, you having a good time here? :mad:

Here's to feeling good all the time!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I'm on 1st and 1st...how can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.

Austen Tassletine
Nov 5, 2010
Please could one of you fine people identify a scene and episode for me? I can only remember the end of it and it's really bugging me trying to place it. All I recall is George and Elaine are standing next to each other in Jerry's apartment both drinking something, I think talking to Jerry trying to solve some problem. The dialogue ends with something like "No X, no Y, no problem", at which point George clinks glasss with Elaine spilling her drink all other her.

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Thom and the Heads posted:

Oh. My father's half drunk.

My father's gay!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
BOOTLEGGIN' A MOVIE, BABY!

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009

Ishamael posted:

What Seinfeld quotes pop up in your daily speech?

I love using "MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THIS WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ME" when I'm jokingly frustrated at something really minimal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Kevyn posted:

BOOTLEGGIN' A MOVIE, BABY!

Is that your orthopedic back pillow?

I don't know. :smug:

Well is it, or isn't it?

... I guess not. :(