Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

OAquinas posted:

Latest patch is out--adds many of the most common mods into the game.

posted:

Patch 3.2 is a UI modification for the PC version of The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. The mod adds the following enhancements to the game. It can be used optionally (enabled by default) by players when installed. You can disable it in Configurator DLC Menu.
1.Minimap: Adds a north arrow.
2.Alchemy: Crafting slots show how many ingredients there are; better default ingredient selection (e.g., not having to filter out quest item ingredients all the time); un-rotates alchemy element symbols; saves custom ingredient selection for a formula (until you close the panel or go to another formula, but no longer resetting every time you create something).
3.Tooltips: Taller, and scroll faster.
4.Inventory/Trading/Storage: Sorting buttons (sort by time acquired, name, aggregate weight, aggegrate price.) Reversible sort also possible.
5.Trading: Places a checkmark next to books, formulas, and crafting diagrams that you already have in your inventory.
6.Crafting: Shows how many items you have instead of capping the number at how many are required. E.g., 30/3 instead of 3/3.
7.Other: Sorts some lists alphabetically: crafting, alchemy, elixirs.
Hah, it's basically the old Panel Tweaks mod. Good on you, CDPR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

I didn't get the quest so oh well. Alchemy is pretty awesome broken anyway.

Is there a trick so getting poisoned for a boss fight when they come up? I find myself just running a comical bomb throwing panic session because without my fix, the build I made can't take much punishment without drugs. Aside from parry I have stuck with purely the alchemy skill tree (aside from the witcher training ones).

I don't like that I don't have the potion quickdraw sling like the first game.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Coughing Hobo posted:

Hah, it's basically the old Panel Tweaks mod. Good on you, CDPR.

Thank god, I'll actually play this game now, the poor UI was driving me nuts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So I finished the game (Iorveth's path) and I really liked most of it, with a few odd spots that I wasn't too enamored with. I'll withhold final judgment till I've run through Roche's path, as I have a feeling there are a lot of things I'm missing out on.

One thing I am curious about though. I (accidentally) saved Sile's life right near the end and she mentioned something about Yennefer's location. Since they'd made a big deal about Geralt's memories, and I was warned to sit through the credits to see the true ending of the game, I thought that I might see Geralt heading towards where Yennefer was supposed to be. Obviously that didn't happen, is there anything I'm missing out on, or is this just deliberately hanging threads for the sequel?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Yeah, I think the main bullet points for Witcher 3 are going to be Nilfgaard, the search for Yennefer, and the final confrontation with the Wild Hunt.

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!
Welp I have just finished playing Roche's path, drat this is a loving great game. One question I want to ask, is there a single person here who spared Henselt at the end of Act II? The guy is such an irredeemable oval office that I didn't even consider it for a split second.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I'm actually reading through the books right now, finished "The last wish", "Sword of Destiny" and "Blood of Elves", working on the 4th one currently. I really enjoy the characters, especially those you meet in the games and I really hope we get to see Yennefer in the third game.

What happened to Ciri after she resurrected Geralt and Yennefer? I hope she will be in the game too if she didn't die.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Execu-speak posted:

Welp I have just finished playing Roche's path, drat this is a loving great game. One question I want to ask, is there a single person here who spared Henselt at the end of Act II? The guy is such an irredeemable oval office that I didn't even consider it for a split second.

I did it once for the achievement, then immediately reloaded my last save because gently caress that guy.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Execu-speak posted:

I just finished that part as well. I don't think I even took a second to consider, he was a dick.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

You can spare him? I didn't think you could but then I did that part a while back. I was surprised at how quickly the events in Act II (Iorveths Path) turned against Stennis though.

Torsade de Pointes
Feb 14, 2006

Oh, yeah. I name all the operations that go down in Taipei, even the ones that aren't mine. Operation Latex Turtle, Operation Angry Bees, Operation AAAAAHHHH-YOOOOOOOW! Heh. That was a good one.

FrickenMoron posted:

I'm actually reading through the books right now, finished "The last wish", "Sword of Destiny" and "Blood of Elves", working on the 4th one currently. I really enjoy the characters, especially those you meet in the games and I really hope we get to see Yennefer in the third game.

What happened to Ciri after she resurrected Geralt and Yennefer? I hope she will be in the game too if she didn't die.

After bringing them to the Isle of Avalloch, she left the world using her magic abilities. I think that's part of the reason the Wild Hunt was interested in Geralt and Yennefer. I think they were trying to draw Ciri back so they could capture her using people she cared about as bait. Ciri has Elder Blood and the Wild Hunt is interested in it because it will allow them to more easily traverse to other worlds and conquer them.

In Rainbows
Feb 26, 2011

Execu-speak posted:

I did because he's a king and his death was going to severely destabilize the area (which is exactly what Nilfgaard wanted). Plus I figured it wasn't going to help things with Geralt's reputation and would come back to bite me. In my ending, kingdoms were all together and pretty much prepared for the incoming invasion. Yeah it kind of sucks because Henselt really is an absolutely horrible human being, but it wasn't the time and place for revenge.

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

In Rainbows posted:

I did because he's a king and his death was going to severely destabilize the area (which is exactly what Nilfgaard wanted). Plus I figured it wasn't going to help things with Geralt's reputation and would come back to bite me. In my ending, kingdoms were all together and pretty much prepared for the incoming invasion. Yeah it kind of sucks because Henselt really is an absolutely horrible human being, but it wasn't the time and place for revenge.

I made sure to kill him. The Witcher 2 really seems to emphasize that in the new age, the worst of the "monsters" that witchers must hunt are indeed human. And, being apolitical, Geralt should hunt the monsters among us, regardless of status.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
Yeah, not going to lie (end spoilers) I was cheering full stop for the Nilfgaardians at the end. They can deal with that whole mess. Hell, I was so pissed at everything I gave that spy device to that female Nilfgaardian spy even though she turned Triss into a statue.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Ending spoilers: Isn't allowing Nilfgaard to take everything basically the "best" ending? Because to me it seems they steamroll Temeria and Aedirn anyway in the final cutscene and bogging them down in a united Redania and Keadwen is basically the worst thing that could happen for the entire continent when the Wild Hunt finds somebody with the Elder Blood to stabilize the gateway between worlds and send their entire army through

Wild speculation here: I'm guessing there will be a choice in the third game to kill Ciri as she is the last known user of the Gate of the World, thus denying the Aen Elle it's use for the invasion, possibly stopping it altogether.

Maelin
Aug 12, 2007
Siiiiiigh. Looks like my Little Sisters quest is irreparably broken.

I've been in the house, I've looked at the graves, there is no barrel on the trapdoor and I can't even interact with the trapdoor, it doesn't show up at all.

Is there a way to fix a savegame for this? I did just about everything else in this chapter in between coming here the first time and now and I don't want to reload. What do I miss out on if I can't finish Little Sisters?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Red Mundus posted:

Yeah, not going to lie (end spoilers) I was cheering full stop for the Nilfgaardians at the end. They can deal with that whole mess. Hell, I was so pissed at everything I gave that spy device to that female Nilfgaardian spy even though she turned Triss into a statue.
Speaking of this, it's so hilariously weird to me that you can have sex with Cynthia. Moreso than succubus, even. I can understand not hating her enough to still want to kill her after killing Adalbert together, but come on, Geralt!:xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well I've "finished" the game now - played both Act 2s and 3s and tried my best to test out as many variations of things as I can. This is just a great goddamn game, the amount of ways you can get things done/see different outcomes etc is wonderful and I love how the different versions of the acts show you how somebody you might think is somewhat reasonable can be a total oval office that you just don't know about.

Case in point - In Roche's path, it seems that Radovid is a bit of a hard bastard but that's kind of a necessity under the circumstances and it's probably best he take charge while in Iorveth's path you get to see that he's pretty much a psycho with hosed up issues going all the way back to his youth, and a bit of a sadist as well - and of course, in Roche's path it all leads to the slaughter of every goddamn mage/sorceress they can find, and huge piles of bodies everywhere.

Taking Roche's path made me really like Roche, I felt like there was a lot more chance to interact/learn more about him - whereas Iorveth's path felt a little more distant and I didn't really get the chance to connect with him. That's kind of fitting, but I found it funny that before Act 3 on Roche's path, I didn't care for Roche at all, and by the end I was actively worried he wouldn't make it and delighted to see he was basically going to be Anais' bodyguard.

There are a few things I still haven't done and I'm not sure I will, even for achievements. Near the end of the game, I just can't bring myself to kill the dragon, even on Roche's path where you don't know its identity/the circumstances that put it under control, I can't bring myself to kill a loving dragon and right at the end I killed Letho once for the achievement and felt terrible afterwards. He was an rear end in a top hat but he bore Geralt absolutely no malice and his reasoning was sound, he helped expose The Lodge and most importantly he saved Triss when I chose to rescue Anais instead (how could I abandon a little girl to die?). gently caress Henselt though, gently caress that guy right in the ear.

So... how long till Witcher 3? :)

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

- and of course, in Roche's path it all leads to the slaughter of every goddamn mage/sorceress they can find, and huge piles of bodies everywhere.

Just to be clear, that's not exclusive to Roche's path. It happens on Roche's path if you go on the "Save Anais" branch and on Iorveth's Path if you're on the "Save Saskia" branch.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lycus posted:

Just to be clear, that's not exclusive to Roche's path. It happens on Roche's path if you go on the "Save Anais" branch and on Iorveth's Path if you're on the "Save Saskia" branch.

Ahh right, I made it a point to save Triss on Iorveth's path since the entire point Geralt abandoned The Blue Stripes and went with Iorveth was down to Triss being kidnapped and Roche saying he wasn't concerned with rescuing her, while Iorveth at least promised to be heading immediately in that direction.

There was also the fact that they seemed to make a point in Act 3 on Iorveth's path of showing Triss basically being tortured mercilessly while on Roche's path she was mentioned a couple of times but never seen again till right at the end when she's there with Letho.

The replay value of this game is through the roof.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
I FINALLY played through it (working on a Steam backlog), and I was absolutely floored how every choice has a consequence. Too often, designers will say "This game offers choices, and everything will have a consequence" only to have the consequences have no real effects on the overall plot. But in this case, every choice seems to lead to someone's death or rape or even a loving genocide. No matter how often I tried to make the right choice, I was forced to watch the world go to poo poo around me.

I absolutely love the fact that you can choose not to fight Letho. After fighting so hard to keep Nilfgaardian influences from weakening the North, only to watch Radovid commit genocide against all mages, I just felt like saying "gently caress it, let the goddamn Black Ones purge this awful land." And to have the choice to basically say just that and let Letho walk was oddly comforting amidst the 10 foot high corpse piles of Loc Muinne.

Jerusalem posted:

Taking Roche's path made me really like Roche, I felt like there was a lot more chance to interact/learn more about him - whereas Iorveth's path felt a little more distant and I didn't really get the chance to connect with him. That's kind of fitting, but I found it funny that before Act 3 on Roche's path, I didn't care for Roche at all, and by the end I was actively worried he wouldn't make it and delighted to see he was basically going to be Anais' bodyguard.

I went Iorveth's path for my first playthrough, and I would disagree with the chance to not be able to connect. He pretends to be a real hardass, but by the time Act 3 rolls around, it's great to hear a guy who once spoke with nothing but utter contempt for humans actually referring to Geralt with real respect. I felt like we were kindred souls - two guys with a reputation for being badasses trying to maintain that image while playing the heroes.

l33t b4c0n fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jul 1, 2012

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

l33t b4c0n posted:

I went Iorveth's path for my first playthrough, and I would disagree with the chance to not be able to connect. He pretends to be a real hardass, but by the time Act 3 rolls around, it's great to hear a guy who once spoke with nothing but utter contempt for humans actually referring to Geralt with real respect. I felt like we were kindred souls - two guys with a reputation for being badasses trying to maintain that image while playing the heroes.
One of my favorite exchanges (paraphrased):

"You're the most noble human I've ever met."
"Well, I'm not really human"
"Thank you for reminding me. I felt my hatred for the race waver for a moment there."

Lycus fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 1, 2012

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Jerusalem posted:

There was also the fact that they seemed to make a point in Act 3 on Iorveth's path of showing Triss basically being tortured mercilessly while on Roche's path she was mentioned a couple of times but never seen again till right at the end when she's there with Letho.

The replay value of this game is through the roof.

poo poo, really? From what I gathered from Roche's path, Triss was kidnapped (and turned into a statue, apparently), but besides that not too bad off. It seemed like Letho went out of his way to keep her safe, but I guess he only did that once the mage genocide started to go down.

Also I liked how in Act 3 on Roche's path, you can spare Iorveth. It's nothing personal against him after all.

Torsade de Pointes
Feb 14, 2006

Oh, yeah. I name all the operations that go down in Taipei, even the ones that aren't mine. Operation Latex Turtle, Operation Angry Bees, Operation AAAAAHHHH-YOOOOOOOW! Heh. That was a good one.

l33t b4c0n posted:

I absolutely love the fact that you can choose not to fight Letho. After fighting so hard to keep Nilfgaardian influences from weakening the North, only to watch Radovid commit genocide against all mages, I just felt like saying "gently caress it, let the goddamn Black Ones purge this awful land." And to have the choice to basically say just that and let Letho walk was oddly comforting amidst the 10 foot high corpse piles of Loc Muinne.
It's important to remember that Nilfgaard is the one ultimately responsible for the genocide thing. Most of the events in the game are the result of Nilfgaard meddling in the affairs of foreign states, so they can weaken them and ultimately conquer them. If you don't reveal their plot, the remaining kings in the northern kingdoms think that the mages are conspiring against them so they can murder them and get themselves more power. That said, I'm guessing Nilfgaard isn't really any better or worse to live in for the average person than those living under the kings of the north.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Torsade de Pointes posted:

It's important to remember that Nilfgaard is the one ultimately responsible for the genocide thing. Most of the events in the game are the result of Nilfgaard meddling in the affairs of foreign states, so they can weaken them and ultimately conquer them. If you don't reveal their plot, the remaining kings in the northern kingdoms think that the mages are conspiring against them so they can murder them and get themselves more power. That said, I'm guessing Nilfgaard isn't really any better or worse to live in for the average person than those living under the kings of the north.

True but the fact that people in the North, rulers in particular, give in to very gruesome tendencies on a regular basis just made me want to say, "gently caress them." Also, the fact that the loving advisor to the Nilgaardian emperor is wheedling his way through every court in the North seems really loving suspicious, yet not one of the brain dead, bloodthirsty kings finds it at all suspicious that he has such a voice. Their stupidity and bloodlust makes them pretty deserving of someone coming in and just wrecking their poo poo. At least under the Empire you'd be dealing with one corrupt government as opposed to multiple warring corrupt kingdoms, each ruler worse than the last.

I also got the impression that elves and dwarves are not as persecuted in Nilfgaard as in Northern Kingdoms, or am I completely wrong?

One plot issue however: Who was the first assassin who tried to kill Foltest? Letho had two other witchers working with him during this game, and he explains that the three of them were captured by Nilfgaard and basically forced to work for them. So assuming the first assassin was also sent by Nilfgaard, was it simply one of the other two witchers from the School of the Viper that Letho mentions may still be on the Path?

l33t b4c0n fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 1, 2012

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

l33t b4c0n posted:

I also got the impression that elves and dwarves are not as persecuted in Nilfgaard as in Northern Kingdoms, or am I completely wrong?

Speaking of Nilfgaardian/elven relations, I wonder what's going to happen with Dol Blathanna, Nilfgaard's elven client state.

The empire set out to execute the Nilfgaardian members of the Lodge of Sorceresses as traitors. Isn't the leader of Dol Blathanna, Francesca Findabair, a member of the Lodge? I'm curious as to what's going to go down there.

l33t b4c0n posted:

One plot issue however: Who was the first assassin who tried to kill Foltest? Letho had two other witchers working with him during this game, and he explains that the three of them were captured by Nilfgaard and basically forced to work for them. So assuming the first assassin was also sent by Nilfgaard, was it simply one of the other two witchers from the School of the Viper that Letho mentions may still be on the Path?
Yeah, I think this is the best guess. It makes enough sense that Nilfgaard offered the same deal to any and all Viper witchers that they managed to capture.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

l33t b4c0n posted:

I'm fairly certain that during some of the flashbacks to Geralt and Letho hanging out together there are three other Witchers shown in the background, one of whom is in the shadows. I'd assume the third guy who is never named or otherwise mentioned is the guy killed at the end of the first game when he tries to kill Foltest.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I'm fairly certain that during some of the flashbacks to Geralt and Letho hanging out together there are three other Witchers shown in the background, one of whom is in the shadows. I'd assume the third guy who is never named or otherwise mentioned is the guy killed at the end of the first game when he tries to kill Foltest.
I honestly think that might be an error in the art. In the "meeting Letho" flashback, it specifically only mentions Serrit and Auckes there, and there's no mention of another person besides the trio and Yennefer in the conversation with Letho at the end where he talks about what happened after Geralt rode away with the Hunt. It seems bizarre to me that it would like that if the writers actually intended on there being another person there.

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
You know that part where Witcher is at the camp of soldiers where the King is. Then they climb up to these stones and suddenly witcher and the kings council have to fight off a bunch of mages? The game bored the poo poo out of me around that stage of the game and I can't be assed to get back into it. I have a history of being unable to finish games, as I never finished witcher 1 if eel like I have no investment in any of the witcher 2 characters.

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Did they change where the save games are stored after the EE came out? I'm trying to backup my saves so I can re-install due to some wacky bug, but they don't appear to be in my Documents folder like they were before...

Edit: Found it! Steam cloud nonsense apparently. For the curious, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(your Steam ID)\20920\remote\

Baron fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, Witcher 2 saves your games to the My Documents folder unless you tick the "enable Steam cloud" option in the game, and then it will shift them to an appropriate Steam folder and sync between your HD and cloud storage every time you finish playing the game. If you untick the cloud option, the game will switch back to showing your My Documents saves when you go to load a game.

Also, it's mentioned in the OP but holy poo poo, make sure you prune your save files regularly because your save folder is going to get huge otherwise.

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, Witcher 2 saves your games to the My Documents folder unless you tick the "enable Steam cloud" option in the game, and then it will shift them to an appropriate Steam folder and sync between your HD and cloud storage every time you finish playing the game. If you untick the cloud option, the game will switch back to showing your My Documents saves when you go to load a game.

Also, it's mentioned in the OP but holy poo poo, make sure you prune your save files regularly because your save folder is going to get huge otherwise.

Yeah it was up to 500 megs! Don't know if it was because of that, or some wacky mod I had installed, but about every 3rd time I tried to load an old save when I hosed up, it would crash to desktop. I'm hoping a fresh install will fix it. :ohdear:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Baron posted:

Yeah it was up to 500 megs! Don't know if it was because of that, or some wacky mod I had installed, but about every 3rd time I tried to load an old save when I hosed up, it would crash to desktop. I'm hoping a fresh install will fix it. :ohdear:

Just clear out your old saves. The game is trying to load each one into memory or something for the list of saves to load and it's causing the game to crash from lack of memory most likely. There are a few utilities for managing saves on the Witcher nexus. Also, they can be zipped/rared to be a lot smaller.

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

PureRok posted:

Just clear out your old saves. The game is trying to load each one into memory or something for the list of saves to load and it's causing the game to crash from lack of memory most likely. There are a few utilities for managing saves on the Witcher nexus. Also, they can be zipped/rared to be a lot smaller.

Already killed it. Probably for the best as there was a bunch of poo poo installed from before the EE came out. Not taking any chances, I just want to play Roche's path dammit!

The Belgian
Oct 28, 2008
I have a question about The Witcher 1. The game wouldn't let me play, giving me a "system requirements too low" error, probably because I'm playing on a laptop, but this laptop can run The The Witcher just fine. Using "-dontforesystemreqs" allows me to play the game, but I can only play with the lowest teqture quality, which isn't very pretty. Is there any way around this?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I just wish the disc version of this would let me activate it on Steam. :smith: Same for Witcher 1.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Fuzz posted:

I just wish the disc version of this would let me activate it on Steam. :smith: Same for Witcher 1.

Isn't it enough that you can have the GOG version?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I just finished a normal mode playthrough, Roche's path, had a great time. It's nice to finally have a PC capable of running this thing on near-max settings at a consistent 30 FPS. Even ultrasampling!

Now I'm starting a hard mode game, and I want to try a different build. I tried the famous "all the mutagens ever" build last time but I didn't have the patience to farm mutagens forever. That meant I ended up with two greater vitality mutagens and that's it. I still beat the game handily because it was normal mode, but still--disappointing.

I'd like to try out some of the high-end magic skills, especially Yrden + Glyph Enhancement (Yrden lines!) and Heliotrope, but I'm not too interested in spamming Igni as a primary damage source; plus, those benefits don't become active until pretty late in the game. On top of that, I really want Catalysis from the alchemy tree, and I have the most fun with swords.

I guess what I'm asking for is a solid hybrid build. Should I even bother with magic if all I want is crazy Yrden traps, a powerful Aard, and Heliotrope? Or should I just go with a safe, solid swords + alchemy hybrid?

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008
:dukedog:

Riso posted:

Isn't it enough that you can have the GOG version?

I kind of wished I preordered the steam version for the achievements, especially considering steam users got a complimentary GOG backup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
In terms of damage output, nothing beats a nearly pure Alchemy build. Signs suffer from crippling sword damage by their use and limited short term supply, swords get all the useful stuff early on but after that it's nothing but +5% damage talents while Alchemy starts off with double grenade/trap damage, has infinitely spammable firebombs that cause ground fires that set people on fire when in/near them, which stuns them while Igni has in a min/maxed level 35 build, just 20% more Alpha damage and none of the damage over time or stuns. Lastly, Alchemy allows you to run arround with 4 superchanged sword damage potions and it's uber move gives you a flat 50% sword damage bonus on top of that.

By the end of my Dark Alchemy playthrough, I discovered that shields don't just completely block damage, they only reduce it by 50% and then add 100 numerical reduction to the user's armor. How did I discover that? By oneshotting a shieldbearer by still doing 175 damage after all those defenses.

Alchemy also allows you to skip several bossfights, you can getthe dragon down to 0% before the boss is finished with it's opening animation in the tower, causing you to automatically win the rooftop fight the moment you enter the area.

From earlier in the thread, here's a screenshot showing how to do the optional boss the easy way with alchemy by simply stacking buffs and oneshotting it:

• Locked thread