Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Artie might be the master of it.

Jew broad. Fights Draculas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Apparently Sirius online has the past 9 eps of Stern on demand: http://www.examiner.com/article/howard-stern-show-now-available-on-demand-through-sirius-xm-player-1. That's fantastic

Mochiloc
Dec 30, 2001
Jesus this is so classic I've listened to this at least 20 times today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7WC11nBC0

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

"When is the funeral?
"Tomorrow."
"OH HO HO!!"

"Julia Sweeney, the woman who was Pat on Saturday Night Live, is battling cancer."
"YAAAAAWHHAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Mochiloc posted:

Jesus this is so classic I've listened to this at least 20 times today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7WC11nBC0

I miss classic poo poo like that.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I love the old Jackie laugh.
I don't care what anyone says, Howard is an idiot for not bringing him in from time to time to sit in the Artie chair. Jackie's laugh has caused me so many near miss accidents on my way to work.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Manifest posted:

I love the old Jackie laugh.
I don't care what anyone says, Howard is an idiot for not bringing him in from time to time to sit in the Artie chair. Jackie's laugh has caused me so many near miss accidents on my way to work.

Jackie is the idiot man, he seems insufferable and the fool turned down like a million a year to sit in a chair and laugh at news headlines.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

AxeManiac posted:

Jackie is the idiot man, he seems insufferable and the fool turned down like a million a year to sit in a chair and laugh at news headlines.

Oh totally, Jackie walked on the easiest job in the world out of a sense of overblown pride, but Howard is hanging onto his stupid grudge when bringing Jackie back (even if just for a week) would breathe so much life back into the show.

poo poo, if not Jackie, put SOMEONE in the chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1SG8lHDJ9c
Listening to Jackie at the beginning of this classic clip. Though it's mostly classic Fred.
"Is your name Fred Fred Norris?"

Manifest fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jul 1, 2012

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I'd like to have Jackie back, but I don't think he could sit back in the chair, he would be too aggressive about it and not let it go and most of the time would be him trying to catch up, I wish he never left, but I don't think he could fold back into the group.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Good news, fellow midget aficionados!!!

I've found complete ETM archives for 2010-2012 on youtube playlists

Eric the Midget 2010 Complete

Eric the Midget 2011-Current Complete (It starts in July because he was banned from the show until then)

If any of you can rip all these to MP3 and complete the collection, I'd be mighty appreciative.

Wait, since its ETM, appreciation is the wrong way to go... :ohdear:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

I'd like to have Jackie back, but I don't think he could sit back in the chair, he would be too aggressive about it and not let it go and most of the time would be him trying to catch up, I wish he never left, but I don't think he could fold back into the group.

The problem with Jackie is that he'd probably still want to goof on other people on the show like Howard, Robin, Fred, and Booey. That wouldn't fly in the current environment. :(

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

prefect posted:

The problem with Jackie is that he'd probably still want to goof on other people on the show like Howard, Robin, Fred, and Booey. That wouldn't fly in the current environment. :(

Jackie would last about 3 days before Robin would beat the poo poo out of him.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Robin can't beat up anyone over her ISDN line.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

True, but she can still emasculate them long distance.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

True, but she can still emasculate them long distance.

Jackie gets under Robin's skin better than anyone. She never had poo poo on him.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Yeah, the era of ball busting sadly seems over. It was good times.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

AxeManiac posted:

Yeah, the era of ball busting sadly seems over. It was good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaIz2M9s4U

I wish we could get something close to this in terms of show quality today.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Anyone know what this week's special is meant to be?

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Ether Frenzy posted:

Anyone know what this week's special is meant to be?

A week of Howard judging game shows on the show.

Edit: Nevermind, it's not just game shows, it's pretty much just clips of Howard judging people, which is, you know, every show ever. Some good old clips in the mix though.

musclecoder fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jul 2, 2012

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Artie posted his stretchmarks and stab wounds earlier

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

He's a river pig

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
How does his fat form into a giant massive heavy medicine ball looking thing, that is amazing. Like his body is growing a shield around his weak point, like a turtle, so he can't stab himself.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

I saw that photo while I was eating a scone for breakfast.
The rest of the scone went to the garbage.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

sedative posted:

Octoart

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo he's vile
         /
:backtowork:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Where's his navel?? Does it look like that because of surgery?

His stomach looks like it could stop bullets.

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 2, 2012

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

If I looked like that I would stab myself too.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

MrMidnight posted:

Where's his navel?? Does it look like that because of surgery?

If you look at the side picture, it looks like his mound folds over near his waist, so I'd image his belly button is under that.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Manifest posted:

I saw that photo while I was eating a scone for breakfast.
The rest of the scone went to the garbage.

I'm sure no part of that belly came from scones, unless they were wrapped around Taylor ham, egg, and cheese.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

sedative posted:

Wit' a Stab Wound here, Wit' a Stab Wound dere...

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.
Looks like a corpse stomach photoshopped on there. The mans a horror movie.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
"WHAT DID YOU DO? PUT THAT poo poo ON CHEESEBURGERS!!!"

Seriously, he really is fighting off some demons because anyone with a shred of normalcy in them would see those pictures and immediately get a wake up call and do whatever they could to fix it. Artie's got the money for personal cooks, dieticians, personal trainers or even just some lipo or get a stomach band.

He is so broken.

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jul 3, 2012

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
AGT is far more tolerable now that it's live. Howard's comments don't get cut to poo poo and the editing is toned down a bit. Looking forward to hearing Howard bitch about the commute & long hours tomorrow.

e: Commented too early into the show, it still has the same terrible editing and montages but Howard is loving great live.

e2: gently caress, they're not on this week??

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jul 3, 2012

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

GenoCanSing posted:

Good news, fellow midget aficionados!!!

I've found complete ETM archives for 2010-2012 on youtube playlists

Eric the Midget 2010 Complete

Eric the Midget 2011-Current Complete (It starts in July because he was banned from the show until then)

If any of you can rip all these to MP3 and complete the collection, I'd be mighty appreciative.

Wait, since its ETM, appreciation is the wrong way to go... :ohdear:

This is great - thank you! I know what I am listening to on my way to work today.

As far as ripping this to MP3s...I've been using clipconverter.cc but it looks like they stopped allowing YouTube downloads. What is everyone else using?

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Kelly posted:

This is great - thank you! I know what I am listening to on my way to work today.

As far as ripping this to MP3s...I've been using clipconverter.cc but it looks like they stopped allowing YouTube downloads. What is everyone else using?

youtube-dl

On a mac with brew installed I have youtube-dl and ffmpeg installed command line:

youtube-dl --extract-audio --audio-format mp3 url

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

anyone with a shred of normalcy in them would see those pictures and immediately get a wake up call and do whatever they could to fix it.

He must know what he is doing, the man made a killing dressing up like a pig and snorting coke.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Squashy Nipples posted:

Wit' a Stab Wound here, Wit' a Stab Wound dere...

Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a stab wound!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Just got a press release from the Nerdist Channel:

"Gary “Baba Booey” Dell’Abate – They Call Me Baba Booey host and Howard Stern show producer Gary Dell’Abate will also be making his San Diego Comic-Con International debut."

I'm attending as press, hopefully I can meet him and get a few minutes to do a quick interview, let me know if you guys have any unanswered questions!

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

"Gary “Baba Booey” Dell’Abate – They Call Me Baba Booey host and Howard Stern show producer Gary Dell’Abate will also be making his San Diego Comic-Con International debut."

I'm attending as press, hopefully I can meet him and get a few minutes to do a quick interview, let me know if you guys have any unanswered questions!

"Mind if I pitch a couple questions your way? Don't worry, they'll be softballs. I don't wanna bother rounding the same bases everyone else does when they interview you, so this is gonna be straight over the plate. As a producer, you really knock it out of the park, but I have to ask, how do you handle it when a guest throws you a real curve? Like someone comes in and is totally batty, just tossing things all around during the interview."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

AxeManiac posted:

Whatever questions you ask, you HAVE to bait him into saying, "Oh yeah, AxeManiac? What do you do for a living?"

edit: And ask him if he wants a breath mint.