Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Nuja posted:

If you aint high by 2 oclock, go gently caress yourself!(If you were getting high by two o clock 90% of the poo poo on this last page would have not been cared about)

Yeh bro, getting high makes me stop fulfilling the minimum requirements of being a decent person too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
It's a loving comedy show guys. You are looking for them to act like angels, but that's not funny. Maybe if you'd get gorilla hosed every so often you'd understand.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
*sips C2O coconut water*

Flying-Chip
May 2, 2004

Kettlebells bodyweight squats.

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
WHOA

Kale shakes. Acidophilus. Ancient civilizations were WAY more advanced than what we have today. Werewolves will gently caress you up. Here's the scientific research behind each of the individual ingredients in Alpha Brain. McKenna once said, "Powerful, Bert Kreischer"

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Werewolves

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

Mountain lions
Scared of wild animals
kettlebells

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

isolation tank
illegal to be in a position of authority without having experienced mushrooms.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

COULD YOU IMAGINE?

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

mcvey posted:

Werewolves

I'm pretty sure the gay werewolf sex dream Joe had was the peak of the show.

Also why doesn't every single one of his comedy friends bust his balls about it?

Tim Selaty Jr fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jul 4, 2012

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Toxoplasmosis

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

Also why doesn't every single one of his comedy friends bust his balls about it?

Because a small amount of criticism might unravel Joe's entire world. That or they're scared of him.

Nuja
Jan 29, 2006

CortezFantastic posted:

It's a loving comedy show guys. You are looking for them to act like angels, but that's not funny. Maybe if you'd get gorilla hosed every so often you'd understand.

Amen brother man.

Bohemian Nights posted:

Yeh bro, getting high makes me stop fulfilling the minimum requirements of being a decent person too

Seriously, stop. I'm not trying to do this back and forth anymore because its trivial. It's clear we have a fundamental difference in opinion, that doesn't make mine any more right than yours. I've tried to explain myself, and all I get is flamed because I disagree with you. Agree to disagree, move on, and its either blue cheese with wings or go gently caress yourself.

Nuja fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jul 4, 2012

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Brian Holtzman's bit about Susan Smith, the woman who drowned her kids.

STOP WHINING
Mar 28, 2012

You're a fucking choir boy compared to me!
A CHOIR BOY!
Brian is dating way out of his league and he's playing a character on the podcast.

He used to make AMAZING videos

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Joe has been plugging the fleshlight for so long now that I'd probably be (literally) plugging one too if I owned one

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
If you make a certain type of noise with your mouth, they'll lock you in a cage.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Nuja posted:

Seriously, stop. I'm not trying to do this back and forth anymore because its trivial. It's clear we have a fundamental difference in opinion, that doesn't make mine any more right than yours. I've tried to explain myself, and all I get is flamed because I disagree with you. Agree to disagree, move on, and its either blue cheese with wings or go gently caress yourself.

"No matter what basically everybody says, I still want to be a lovely, unempathetic person because I'm literally too unfunny to think of something other than friend of the family in the heat of the moment (unless black people are around because they will hit me)"

That's you. That's what you think.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

"No matter what basically everybody says, I still want to be a lovely, unempathetic person because I'm literally too unfunny to think of something other than friend of the family in the heat of the moment (unless black people are around because they will hit me)"

That's you. That's what you think.

Woah bro you seem rather angry. Maybe you should smoke some indica then come hit the mat for an hour. Release some of that pent up aggression. After we can go hit up the Olive Garden.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Anyone here been in those water... box chamber things?

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Malkof posted:

Woah bro you seem rather angry. Maybe you should smoke some indica then come hit the mat for an hour. Release some of that pent up aggression. After we can go hit up the Olive Garden.

Joe smokes sativa ok <:mad:>

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
How many times do you think Joe is going to say the word "Higgs" in the next podcast?

I'm thinking 34.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

For the bonus prize; How many times do you think he'll say it before admitting that he actually has no idea what it is?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

jyrka posted:

Anyone here been in those water... box chamber things?

No, but I'll out myself right here and now and say, no joke, they do sound really loving cool and if I had 8 grand to spend on a box I would :q:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

AltronHGX posted:

No, but I'll out myself right here and now and say, no joke, they do sound really loving cool and if I had 8 grand to spend on a box I would :q:

There are probably places near you where you can jump into one for an hour for a little money. I've been eyeing up this one place for months but haven't done it yet. I just went to their website and funnily enough they have a bunch of Rogan videos embedded talking about the tank.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Can you post the website? If you or me do it, let's be sure to post our experiences. One hour seems like not enough time based on stuff Joe's said.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

I just listened to the episode with Andy Dick, WHY COULD IT NOT HAVE BEEN EIGHT MORE HOURS LONG. It was the hardest I've laughed from JRE, and it really sucks that Joe won't have him back on. Listen to it if you haven't.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

goldblums eyes posted:

I just listened to the episode with Andy Dick, WHY COULD IT NOT HAVE BEEN EIGHT MORE HOURS LONG. It was the hardest I've laughed from JRE, and it really sucks that Joe won't have him back on. Listen to it if you haven't.

... and then he pulled out his dick and it wasn't even hard.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

It's pretty funny how uncomfortable Joe gets from him at times. Gold

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

toggle posted:

It's pretty funny how uncomfortable Joe gets from him at times. Gold

To be fair, how could it not be uncomfortable to be around Andy Dick

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

That's very true.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Speaking of Andy Dick and being uncomfortable around him, I thought I'd read somewhere that he's known to hit on people pretty aggressively, regardless of gender, and doing so while hella groping- so there's always the threat of him sexually assaulting you. A lot of people don't like that.

Anyway, looking for that, I found this, and according to Wikipedia, Andy Dick basically killed Bill McNeal and I hate him now.

quote:

On July 17, 2007, at the Laugh Factory comedy club in Los Angeles, Dick was in an altercation with his former NewsRadio co-star Jon Lovitz, who claimed that, a year earlier, Dick had approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said, "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you; you're the next one to die," and demanded an apology from Dick. Lovitz has accused Dick of re-introducing Hartman's wife to cocaine, who had a relapse, killed Hartman while he slept in his Encino, California home, and then shot herself. When Lovitz joined the cast of NewsRadio as Hartman's replacement in its fifth and final season, he told Dick: "I wouldn't be here now if you hadn't given Brynn that cocaine."

His touch is poison

Bohemian Nights fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jul 5, 2012

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

:sigh::hf::smith: this topic

NewsRadio is literally my favorite show of all time and is the only reason I know about this podcast. Joe is drat awesome on it! Andy and Joe had some of the best chemistry I've ever seen on television, which you wouldn't really know from how Joe talks about him (but with good reason, of course), as Andy was truly brilliant with his character. He's done it on the podcast of course but even on the DVD commentary Joe talked about how he still had to reign Andy Dick in from time to time because he was such a terror to everyone behind the scenes (with Andy there next to him, also providing commentary).

The show wouldn't have been the same without Andy Dick, but if not for him basically killing Phil Hartman, that show would have gone on for 10 seasons, easy instead of 5 :(

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AltronHGX posted:

Joe is drat awesome on it! Andy and Joe had some of the best chemistry I've ever seen on television, which you wouldn't really know from how Joe talks about him

Joe has said numerous times that Andy is definitely talented, and the only reason it's sad is that he's not on a network sitcom anymore.

He's also gone on to say that he would consider doing something with Andy again if it were brought to his attention.

DerbyTime!!!
Dec 17, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post
NewsRadio is the best sitcom of all time. I gave it a chance because it had Dave god damned Foley on it but it turns out the entire cast was completely brilliant.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Met Ari Shaffir at Bluesfest in Ottawa today - his standup was great as usual, and he was really cool about saying hi to fans afterwards.

Didn't realize Rogan may be visiting Montreal late this year!

Banana Pond
Aug 19, 2004
Did anyone else enjoy the Josh Barnett episode? I'm a big MMA fan and i've never really seen Barnett talk too much but I thought he was a great guest.

Banana Pond fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jul 6, 2012

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

AltronHGX posted:

Can you post the website? If you or me do it, let's be sure to post our experiences. One hour seems like not enough time based on stuff Joe's said.

It's a place in Tallinn, Estonia so it's not really of any use for you but here you go.

I'll try to do it next week and if I go, I'll make a post.

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006

SKULE123 posted:

Didn't realize Rogan may be visiting Montreal late this year!

Joe does shows whenever the UFC travels somewhere.
The UFC is doing shows in Toronto in September, and Montreal in November, and Rogan is doing shows there on the same weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Blaster
Jul 25, 2006

I just listened to Ice House Chronicles #36, It's the worst 2 and a half hours of podcast i've ever heard (the last 30 mins was ok). I will no longer listen to any that don't include Joe. Although he is at time annoying with his bullshit, his alpha male ways hold it all together and stop people talking over each other too much.