Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Guilty Spork posted:

I have relatives who are into old timey values.

"Why didn't we have a drug problem when you and I were growing up?"

You did, and the number one problem drug was alcohol, same as now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Wasn't this the era where Valium became the most frequently prescribed drug in history?

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

Herman Merman posted:

You did, and the number one problem drug was alcohol, same as now.

What?? Alcohol can't be a drug because it's legal.

I've actually heard that.

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost
There weren't any drug problems before 1968 didn't you know.

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Sarion posted:

Abuse of amphetamines began in the 1930s in the US. But please, tell me more about the mystical perfect world that you grew up in that never existed.

:allears:

This is the real answer. Of course nobody made a god damned dangerous lab in a trailer to synthesize methamphetamine when they could buy 20 greenies for the price of a case of a beer. It wouldn't make sense.

Sulphuric Sundae
Feb 10, 2006

You can't go in there.
Your father is dead.
There's a GBS thread on this one, but this Mike Huckabee Facebook status getting shared around.

Mike Huckabee posted:

A Phoenix man is facing jail for holding a Bible study in his own home. Michael Salman of Phoenix owns a restaurant and is an ordained pastor. He and his wife held Bible studies in their home for friends and employees -- at most 15 people, so it didn’t seem like a big crowd. But some neighbors complained about the parking, and officials ordered him to stop. He refused. And a dozen cops burst into his home and held his family in one room while they searched his house. He was just sentenced to a $12,000 fine and 60 days in jail. The city says it’s not a violation of his religious freedom, just a zoning issue. Salman doesn’t buy it. He says if he’d been hosting a weekly football party instead of a Bible study, there’d have been no police raid. He could start jail next week, if an appeals court with more sense doesn’t intervene. And this is the Huckabee Report, for more visit MikeHuckabee.com.

Of course, Huckabee's story neglects to mention that this guy has been getting warnings from law enforcement for years and lied about the purpose of the church he was building in his backyard in order to get the permit approved. People are reposting it as proof that the government is trying to punish being Christian!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Ah yes, Phoenix, Arizona. Known for its liberal police force.

The only sheriff in the entire loving country that anyone knows the name of is the insanely conservative sheriff of Maricopa County. It's utterly ludicrous to assert that Phoenix is wallowing under a liberal yoke.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
http://zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/The-Jew-World-Order-Unmasked.pdf

I got this PM'd to me on reddit last night. It's so out there and insane that I can't help but post it here.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

Sarion posted:

Abuse of amphetamines began in the 1930s in the US. But please, tell me more about the mystical perfect world that you grew up in that never existed.

:allears:

And abuse of opiates began in the 19th century (generally through smoking opium, injecting morphine and/or heroin, and ingesting "patent medicines" loaded with various opiates) and cocaine abuse began around the turn of the century when it was legally sold over the counter (frequently by the pound) at drug stores, not to mention that alcohol abuse has been around for millenia.

peak debt posted:

Actually, the profile for American opium addicts at the turn of the century was white women, not the Chinese. This was the impetus for anti-miscegenation laws in California, as white women were going to Chinese enclaves (which were created due to the Yellow Peril and other persecution and discrimination faced by Chinese immigrants) to smoke opium and other white people became concerned that they would also have consensual sex with Chinese men there (these areas were mostly male because there were immigration restrictions on women and children to prevent any significant Chinese population increases). This is also why California's first laws restricting opiate use only applied to Chinese people, everyone else could still legally purchase and consume opiates.

Bruce Leroy fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jul 12, 2012

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I got this one last night.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2904876/posts

My cousin asked for any "knowledgeable libs to explain why this" was okay. Another cousin and I tried to calmly explain that the idea of someone demolishing the pyramids was ludicrous. He said that he gave up but deleting his thread, along with my comments, would amount to cowardice. Yeah, I don't know either.

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

New conservative talking point - Income disparity is good!

guy on another forum posted:

Income disparity is a good thing. Poor is poor. If you were in poverty 30 years ago, then you werent much worse off than if you are in poverty now. All that chart means is that the countries upside is better. The downside is ever unchanged.

me posted:

what the gently caress

me posted:

seriously what the gently caress did i just read?

guy on another forum posted:

It is a fairly simple concept. Poverty is poverty. If you need 10,000/year to subside then that is it. It really doesnt change much. Wealth on the other hand is an open ceiling. We should want the gap between subsistance and the wealthiest among us to be as large as possible. What is so disagreeable about that?

:psyboom:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

If you're poor then you can just die or whatever, but rich people can buy more and more houses and cars and poo poo, don't you get it?

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

myron cope posted:

If you're poor then you can just die or whatever, but rich people can buy more and more houses and cars and poo poo, don't you get it?

Yeah, gently caress you "every other first world nation," with your "universal healthcare," "low poverty rates," and "low economic inequality!" Who doesn't want to be in the leagues of great nations such as Cameroon, the Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Ecuador, and Uganda?!?

If it's good enough for those commie Chinese, it's good enough for America!

Or to put it more eloquently, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF8wLg5Asgo

Sulphuric Sundae
Feb 10, 2006

You can't go in there.
Your father is dead.

XyloJW posted:

Ah yes, Phoenix, Arizona. Known for its liberal police force.

The only sheriff in the entire loving country that anyone knows the name of is the insanely conservative sheriff of Maricopa County. It's utterly ludicrous to assert that Phoenix is wallowing under a liberal yoke.

The guy who reposted this on my feed kept insisting that it was no different than having a big cook-out or a party. I responded.

I posted:

He had several code violations that he had been getting warnings about for over 5 years. I'd say it stops being a home bible study and starts being a church service when you have a separate building with pews in your backyard. As I said, it's fine for me to have a cook-out at my house with lots of people. But if I build a diner around that grill and start running it like a restaurant, I'm going to run into some zoning issues.
Given that Christianity (and its related faiths) is still the most prevalent religion in the US by far, I don't know where this persecution complex comes from. The cops who arrested this guy are probably Christian, the people who made the zoning laws were probably Christian, and the judge and prosecutor are probably Christian. Believe it or not, most of us liberals are actually Christian too. If this had been the exact same situation, but with Muslims, the law would and should act the same. Except there would've been a lot of racists applauding law enforcement for "breaking up a terrorist sect."

No response yet. It's probably because I'm a liberal agnostic trying to squash his rights :(

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

quote:

Yes like others have posted, tourism will fall off to nothing but like everything else, the communists in our country will give Egypt more foreign aid so once again the American people will get robbed and at the same time called evil.

The pyramids are just more proof how lazy and inept rag heads are. They were supposed to be CUBES.

30 posted on 10 July 2012 12:49:41 EDT by Wurlitzer (Nothing says "ignorance" like Islam!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
What!? Is he taking the old joke about "you know how they made the pyramids? They made big cubes and sanded down the sides" seriously?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

jojoinnit posted:

What!? Is he taking the old joke about "you know how they made the pyramids? They made big cubes and sanded down the sides" seriously?

No, it's a joke so carefully covered in racism that a normal person just can no longer be sure.

The racism also misses its point because the pyramids were built thousands of years before Arabs conquered the place. It's like mocking Normans over the Stonehenge.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.

Sulphuric Sundae posted:

The guy who reposted this on my feed kept insisting that it was no different than having a big cook-out or a party. I responded.

No response yet. It's probably because I'm a liberal agnostic trying to squash his rights :(

Also, it was far more than just 15 people. This article from 2009 says there were 145 chairs in a building with no emergency exits. And they have signs and a website calling it a church, and openly admit to reporters that it's a church. The guy's a smug prick who thinks his religion makes him too special to render unto Caesar, and will milk his martyr status for all he can get.

It also goes in detail about how he's been lying to the city for years and abusing his neighbors, including being a 'person of interest' in the torching of a truck belonging to a neighbor who complained about his illegal church.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

peak debt posted:

Also drug-related violence never happened until 1982.

(Click picture for context)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Also drug-related violence never happened until 1982.

(Click picture for context)

You can't restrict free trade!!! :sotw:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I think they got the last line confused on this shitthatneverhappened.jpg; it should be "every black person I've ever seen"

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Leospeare posted:

Also, it was far more than just 15 people. This article from 2009 says there were 145 chairs in a building with no emergency exits. And they have signs and a website calling it a church, and openly admit to reporters that it's a church. The guy's a smug prick who thinks his religion makes him too special to render unto Caesar, and will milk his martyr status for all he can get.

It also goes in detail about how he's been lying to the city for years and abusing his neighbors, including being a 'person of interest' in the torching of a truck belonging to a neighbor who complained about his illegal church.

Oh, and I guarantee you if he's lying about having a church, he's probably got a tax return full of church exemptions for his everyday life stuff.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Erkenntnis posted:

New conservative talking point - Income disparity is good!

:psyboom:

Looks like he caught that Wall Street Journal article.

Air Jordan and the 1%

There was a lot more income inequality on the Chicago Bulls roster after Michael Jordan's years with the team, but everyone was better off.

This was the first time I've heard that talking point, and I expect we're going to be seeing a lot more of it.

ThePeteEffect
Jun 12, 2007

I'm just crackers about cheese!
Fun Shoe

XyloJW posted:

Air Jordan and the 1%

There was a lot more income inequality on the Chicago Bulls roster after Michael Jordan's years with the team, but everyone was better off.

This was the first time I've heard that talking point, and I expect we're going to be seeing a lot more of it.

Good point, recent Harvard Law School Graduate. If everyone was paid well, as even the warmest of bench-warmers are in the NBA, having one person being completely gently caress-off rich wouldn't cause quite as big of a problem.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.
These facebook images keep coming.

"I think dad's having a heart attack!"
"Get my rifle!"

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

ThePeteEffect posted:

Good point, recent Harvard Law School Graduate. If everyone was paid well, as even the warmest of bench-warmers are in the NBA, having one person being completely gently caress-off rich wouldn't cause quite as big of a problem.

It's a weird feeling to read articles like that. I mean anyone can look at the current situation and see most people aren't really getting a share of the sweet money pie that certain people are gorging on. So when one of these guys writes an article where you explain that some case study that's totally not analogous to a real world economy (such as top level sports athletes) and how things SHOULD be but for some reason aren't it's like watching the Twilight Zone when people start nodding their heads to it.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

XyloJW posted:

Air Jordan and the 1%

The simple answer is the lowest paid NBA bench-warmers weren't having problems paying for basic housing, food, and insurance. So it's a totally idiotic comparison, despite his glib brush-off of that fact.

EDIT: Jesus Christ his example is like a loving Econ 101 sideblurb factoid and he's extrapolating it to the whole economy.

Crackbone fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jul 12, 2012

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Goatman Sacks posted:

I think they got the last line confused on this shitthatneverhappened.jpg; it should be "every black person I've ever seen"

It's like Cocoon meets Red Dawn!

I also like the random

line breaks

in the copy. Because whoever put it together doesn't know how to adjust the leading in whatever program it was

they faked

it in.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
That old lady was photoshopped in.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

Goatman Sacks posted:

I don't understand the boner people have for CCW permit legislation. They seriously think that a CCW permit and a gun will override basic social skills. Scary black urban youth walking down your street in an overpriced wealthy neighborhood, a gun will protect you! Afraid of being carjacked/robbed? Don't do as the police say and comply with your attacker and then get to safety when you can, your gun will protect you! Do you have a belligerent customer at work? Pulling out your gun will help them shut up!*

* This was actually a reason someone wanted CCWs legalized in a Yahoo! comment thread.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It's funny since people like that think that in their dream situation where some stereotypical tweaked-out mugger-thug has them as gun point for their wallet that they are going to be able to reach into their glove compartment/ankle holster/purse/whatever and shoot the guy before his twitchy finger pulls the trigger on them.

EDIT: Also that old lady sure gets around.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jul 12, 2012

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

constantIllusion posted:

I don't understand the boner people have for CCW permit legislation. They seriously think that a CCW permit and a gun will override basic social skills. Scary black urban youth walking down your street in an overpriced wealthy neighborhood, a gun will protect you! Afraid of being carjacked/robbed? Don't do as the police say and comply with your attacker and then get to safety when you can, your gun will protect you! Do you have a belligerent customer at work? Pulling out your gun will help them shut up!*

* This was actually a reason someone wanted CCWs legalized in a Yahoo! comment thread.

People fetishize strength and power. As the above, with the old woman telling a cop she ain't a'scurred a nothin or the fantasy of pulling a gun on a rude customer.

I do think CCW should be legalized (with strong licensing requirements). My wife, when she was a teenager, used to walk to work at a restaurant. She lived in the ghetto, and the restaurant was a couple streets over, and she didn't have a car, and she got off of work at about 2 in the morning. And while nothing ever happened, I'm very glad she carried a gun, because being robbed is the least thing a young girl is worried about when walking through a high-crime neighborhood in the middle of the night.

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay
As the modern era has given us Godwin's Law, Salem Hypothesis, Streisand Effect, and crank magnetism, among other useful terms to describe various patterns of behavior, is there not a good term for these forwards that keep popping up? They share several common characteristics, including: aberrant formatting, amateur image editing, folksy wisdom, poo poo that didn't happen, misuse of ellipses, and coded (or outright) racial overtones. When people are called out on sending this type of crap, the usual response is along the lines of "take it easy," or "don't take things so seriously, it's just a joke."

Sarion
Dec 24, 2003

As a computer engineer, I hate Salem's Hypothesis :colbert:

Anyways, the closest I could find is the Law of Exclamation. But that really only covers a part of the behavior.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Got a doozy sent to me today at work. It's from here: http://www.chrishepburn.com/

ALL I WANT IN THIS WORLD IS JUSTICE AND FOR THAT EVIL TOXIC SCUM ELIZABETH GRACEN TO GROW OLD AND DIE IN A JAIL CELL GRACEN RAPED MY SOUL TOOK EVERY PENNY I HAD AND LEFT ME TO DIE ON THE STREETS OF PARIS GRACEN FIRST SHARED A BED WITH CLINTON TO OBTAIN A MISS ARKANSAS CROWN AND GRACEN IS STILL SHARING A BED WITH CLINTON NOW AND HE PROTECTS GRACEN FROM PROSECUTION BEFORE YOU FED EX ME A TIN FOIL HAT JUST GOOGLE THE NAME ELIZABETH GRACEN AND YOU WILL SEE THE CONNECTION TO CLINTON.

I AM SO VERY ILL I WILL BE BRIEF ON THIS SITE FOR FURTHER INFO SEE https://www.chrishepburn.org

I will start this by saying I truly utterly despise The USA from my toe nails up I have been abused and violated by The Parasitic States of America for 10 years.

Children have died in the 3 rd world due to that abomination Elizabeth Gracen stealing from my late daughters charity if you care about anything but yourself and such people are rare in this self obsessed world add your voice to mine to secure Justice for the children that have died due to Gracen.

My television show that Gracen sold to "Mr Celluloid Vomit Jerry Bruckheimer" has made 10's of millions and granted the show was mindless drivel but it was mindless drivel with a purpose to feed children in the 3 rd world 75 percent of what Gracen stole was meant to provide food and meds for children in the 3 rd world.

As I said my show The Amazing Race was mindless drivel however people want mindless drivel mindless drivel is in vogue look at Dancing With The Stars,X Factor,American Idol and Glee.

Teenagers today would not have a clue who Susan Sontag was but would have an encyclopedic knowledge of mindless toxic trash like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.

That is America for you and it has infected the planet with ignorance at every level even so called music with talentless performing seals like Beyonce Lady Gaga and Julian Bieber.

I would not want to give Lou Reed any awards for humanity as he did nothing to help me or the children Gracen stole from however Lou Reed's song" Dirty Boulevard" is America.

At the moment I am listening to Mercedes Sosa it says something the music comes from her heart.

American has even destroyed music it is nothing more than a commodity owned by corp whores and A and R people are nothing more than Chimps in Armarni clutching 2 bit MBA'S.

America has even destroyed The Music Press in The UK at one time NME was widely respected now it is edited by a Bland Little Chimp that does not have a clue and is a mindless little cog in Time Inc Media.

America has even destroyed comedy at one time British Comedy was cutting edge Monty Python,Fawlty Towers and The Young Ones now even British comedy is dull with people like a Ricky and Russell they are about as funny and interesting as Syphillis America has dumbed down the world.

Look at Comedians The Cancerous States of America has only ever made 2 Lenny Bruce and George Carlin look at people like Leno and Letterman paid millions they are dull and boring.

However The Parasitic States of America make Very Nice Bombs that they have dropped on innocent people all over the world .

What is sad is that America posses the means to achieve World Peace just make it known that the next person that commits an act of war has to sleep with Hilary Clinton that is a fate worse than death although there could be issues with the 8 th.

911 was a terrible loss of life but it is nothing that America has not done to other countries.

I was once in a Television Station in Belgrade a few hours before Clinton bombed it Clinton does not just rape women that cannot defend themselves he drops bombs on non combatant journalists.

Can anybody wonder why I despise The Parasitic States of America the parasitic country has taken 10 years of my life from me.

As a nation America has the Midas Touch in reverse everything it touches turns to poo poo America is a cancer upon Mother Earth.

Jerry Bruckheimer is a purveyor of Celluloid Vomit and if you can watch his mindless script free drivel without plucking out your eye balls and Fed Exing them to Ulan Bator you are a better person than I.

Producing drivel for the mindless is not a crime however Bruckheimer knew that 75 percent from my property should have fed children in the 3 rd world when he bought it from Gracen in effect Bruckheimer has taken bread out of the mouths of children in the 3 rd world.

Mr Celluloid Vomit Jerry Bruckheimer has stolen bread out of the mouths of children in the 3 rd world.

Do you care that an evil woman has stolen from children in the 3 rd world if so make your voice heard.

LANNY.BREUR@USDOJ.GOV

He is The Deputy Attorney General he lacks the moral backbone to stand up to Clinton in a another time and place Breur would pen The German Enabling Act of 1933 if he was told to the man is morally and emotionally bankrupt.

If you would like to make your voice heard at an International Level

Asha-Rose Migiro is The Deputy Secretary General at The UN she is very busy ticking boxes and being important however her email is MIGIRO@UN.ORG

As a teenager I used to think The UN was amazing as a Journalist with a building pass to The UN I was shocked at how much money was wasted as a broken down old man I see The UN is pointless a waste of a building so fools can play at being important.

What The UN waste of paper clips and toner would feed 1000's of children in the 3 rd world.

You may also want to try the pretend District Attorney Cyrus Vance I call him the pretend District Attorney as his Father who was Peanut Carter's Yes Man bought him the office as a stepping stone to Albany or The US Senate.

VANCEC@DANY.NYC.GOV

Yesterday I contacted all the senior staff in Vance's office hoping just one of them would do the right thing but all I found was morally bankrupt knavish serf's not one of them has the moral backbone to stand up and do the right thing not just for me but for the children that have died due to Gracen stealing from my late daughters charity.

Historically people have stood up and risked their life to do the right thing people like Oskar Schindler,Raoul Wallenberg and those that looked after Anne Frank and her family to name but a few America has never ever produced such a person and American mentality would have sold Anne Frank out to The Nazis in a heartbeat.

Maybe it is time to retire Scott-Key's puerile vomit America needs a new national anthem ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME or if Judy and The Straw Man are ok with it " If I Only Had A Brain" would be perfect as America's National Anthem.

My life is a living death due to that obscenity Elizabeth Gracen.

If you consider me to be a lunatic email The Head of The American Psychiatric Association JOHN.OLDHAM@PSYCH.ORG and ask him if I can have some crayons to play with as that would be a better metier than looking out the window and weeping and that is all I do day after day look out of the window and weep.

If you consider me a lunatic you could also ask Dr Laing if I could have a hug or Dr Janiger if I could have some medicine.

I wish I was a lunatic alas I am not and the only medicine my heart needs is to sit in a court room and see that obscenity Elizabeth Gracen go to jail that will not "FIX" me I am beyond repair but it would give me a greater degree of functionality knowing Gracen suffers in a jail cell.

Today has been spent like most days looking out of the window and weeping as I am doing this Gracen is spending my money I have not known a single days happiness since Nov 8 th 2002 due to Gracen.

I consider any human being that can ignore another human being in pain to be scum and so many ignored my cries but did not just ignore my cries but the cries of children in the 3 rd world that my daughters charity would have aided the charity that scum Elizabeth Gracen stole millions from.

Anybody that can ignore a human being in pain is scum and those words are carved in my heart I do not care who you are from Committee To Protect Journalists Provided They Are Not Called Chris to a bunch of buffoons like The ACLU that would be perturbed that a lesbian could not go to the prom as Hitler marched into Poland.

To a woman from Idaho that is worth over 100 mil but would not even give me a sandwich as I cried myself to sleep under a bridge in Paris for 2 years SUB HUMAN SCUM that are contemptible.

Martin Niemoller said it better.

"First they came for The Communists,and I did not speak out as I was not a Communist.

Then they came for The Trade Unionists,and I did not speak out as I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for The Jews and I did not speak out as I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me."

My life is spent weeping that I am still alive I want to die so the pain ends and I am not scared to end my life all that stops me from ending my life is something I want more than death and that is sitting in a court room and seeing Gracen go to jail.

That is all I want in this world is JUSTICE My daughter was murdered I do not talk in the legal sense or in the sense of pro life rednecks I talk as a Father my partner a Mennonite hobby writer starved my daughter to death in her womb as she would refuse to eat when I could not supply the riches of Croesus my daughters name was Anastasia Paris and it was a charity I tried to set up in her name so that her name would live on in deeds and actions that Gracen stole from.

I was even set up and spent time in jail in Manitoba for sending angry emails to the woman that murdered my daughter and cost me 350 k I did not know for 4 years there was no daughter My partner was 6 months pregnant when she disappeared.

I am so very ill the only thing I ever wanted in this world never existed and the only thing I want now is justice and Gracen in jail I want to get on a horse ride off into the sunset with Pachelbel's Cannon playing in my heart knowing that Gracen is in pain in a jail cell.

10 years later I am still waiting for a sorry from 24 if somebody talks about The Ottawa Process for conflict resolution I do not know if I should laugh cry or puke I tend to think P.E.T would be in tears at what Canada has become.

I also had 16 k USD stolen from me by a corrupt cop with The RCMP he is still on the force and I still have not got my 16k back.

All these years of hell at Gracen's hands I have only learned 2 things firstly that most people are vile,vulgar and self obsessed and secondly that The USA is a parasitic infestation upon Mother Earth as a nation America is Learning Disabled also if America was a person not a country it would be considered psychotic using D.S.M criteria.

A few examples of the drivel that has come out of The Cancerous States of America in the last few days America has violated Pakistani Airspace to murder people praying I wonder how America would feel if Mexico and Canada sent unmanned planes into America to murder people.

I also see 2 morons have hired Gloria Allred Professional Scumbag to sue Travolta Granted Travolta is not very bright given that his belief system was penned by a 2 bit Science Fiction writer but if Travolta was gay he would only have to walk into a Gay Bar and say "gently caress Me Seymour" He would not have to hassle people to get laid.

I also see Memorial Day is upon us in The Parasitic States of America Excuse me whilst I vomit I have the upmost respect for the individual solider however not a single soldier since 1865 would have died had it not have been for American Imperialism and oil.

Also when those solider return to The US after risking their life they are thrown on the scrap heap with a medal nobody can pay a bill with a medal America is an obscenity Obama should be thrown out of a plane with a M16 and a copy of Von Clauschwitz let him see the blood he is eager to spill with the stroke of his pen.

Obama is no Towering Intellect however it is a shame that nobody can explain Joni Mitchell's "One Tin Soldier Rides Away" to him.

I also see an alleged man of God a Pastor from North Carolina I doubt anybody that hails from North Carolina has ever said anything that would be worth hearing "Here Be Hicks" However this Pastor wants to put gays behind an electric fence.

I guess love thy neighbor does not work for semi literate fundamentalist hicks.

Another Pastor in Michigan was carjacked and they stole his Rolex just what a man of God needs a Rolex"Hallelujah I got me a Rolex" how many hungry children would his Rolex feed America is a cancer upon Mother Earth.

I see in Kansas another Redneck State The Governor has singed an anti Islamic law into place if he was to have signed a law against Talmudic Law and making things like Get's illegal people would be up in arms but in The Cancerous States of America Muslims are the new Communists what a vulgar disgusting nation it truly is.

This one would be funny if not so sad America's very own Miss Havisham Sharon Stone who is 59 according to DMV and State but she takes 5 years of her age for everybody else.

Stone is dating a guy in his 20's I am sure this guy is an expert on Psychological Enablers as he performs sexual acts upon a woman old enough to be his Grandmother I am sure he says to himself Porsche,Ferrari,Rolex and then out loud can you buy me a Cayenne to go with the 911 Sharon.

I also expect he has selected scenes from American Gigolo on his I Phone for guidance what would Julian do next or maybe if Sharon bought him a 64GB I PHONE the whole movie.

Stone looked good back in the days when Mayer was running Metro but these days without Photoshop she looks like ET'S Grandmother.

Also given that at one time Stone used to Fax a copy of her Mensa card to everybody I expect she is self aware enough to know she is a sad sack that is trying to live a life vicariously through eyes young enough to be her Grandson.

I also see in Seattle a wacko gunned down innocent people this is not Rocket Science BAN THE GUNS The Constitution is a living document nobody in 2012 is heading off to Concord to fight Cornwallis Uncle Tom could ban the guns with an EO but then he would loose the Redneck vote if he put innocent lives before his political career he could save 1000's of lives.

Finally I see Brad The Pitts is wearing sunglasses that cost 1250 Brad The Pitts and his wife are Professional Assholes She arrives somewhere in the 3 rd world via chopper has a few photos taken with refugees gets back in her chopper and goes to her 5 star hotel suite as children scratch in the dirt.

I would like to puke on Angelina Jollie for charity a sponsored Pukefest Jollie and Brad The Pitts are toxic fakes.

A child in the 3 rd world can be fed for a dollar a day I noticed a pair of sunglasses in a store today for 2 personally I like Wayfarers less than a 100 bucks but 1250 for sunglasses as children starve to death is perverse more so that he and his dog of a wife pretend to care about 3 rd world issues for photo ops.

I am going to stop reading drivel out of The Cancerous States Of America the nation is an obscenity.

AMERICA IS A CANCER UPON MOTHER EARTH.

One word that springs to mind and it fits perfect and works ever so well the word is not considered politically correct by Fair Trade tea drinkers and The Lincoln Center Limo Liberal Mutual Masturbation Society however the word is perfect as a nation America is a RETARD.

If you have any teaching aids for the learning disabled or a copy of "How To Win Friends And Not Be A Parasitic Infestation Upon Mother Earth" you may want to mail them to.

Uncle Tom-Retard In Chief

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Washington DC 20050

I am screwed up beyond repair and I will never know love or happiness and I will never hear a child say Dad that obscenity Elizabeth Gracen murdered the man I was and left me to die under a bridge in Paris.

I have been all over this world and have seen many things however I will never ever understand one thing I reached out to a woman from Idaho worth over 100 mil I would pour my heart out to her via email before I crawled under my bridge in Paris and cried myself to sleep and she would not even give me a sandwich and many years later she has not even said sorry that is the world we live in.

I accept something was wrong with me for being drawn to this woman hoping she would help me heal but to this day I do not know how anybody can be as cruel as this woman I would pour my heart out to her via email about my hell under a bridge in Paris and about Gracen many nights I would go to bed hungry as I spend the few euros I got begging in an internet cafe emailing her rather than eating and she would not even give me a sandwich how anybody can be so cruel is beyond me.

So many years later nothing went click in her heart and told her to say sorry.

How did the human race become so self obsessed?,The planet has been infected with ignorance by The Cancerous States of America a defacto Level 4 psychological pathogen America is a cancer upon Mother Earth.

American Exceptionalism excuse me whilst I vomit the country is a pariah that has turned ignorance self obsession and vulgarity into an art form.

All I want in this world is justice and that abomination Elizabeth Gracen growing old and dying in a jail cell as for myself want to find somewhere on the Swiss side of Mont Blanc and be as shallow and fake as Cobweb Clooney and never ever be seen again but I cannot as Gracen took every penny I had I am broke.

I am also dead I died on Xmas Day 2005 as I begged on The Blvd St Germain in Paris.

I maintain lower brain function with only one hope sitting in a court room and seeing that abomination Elizabeth Gracen go to jail.

I died on Xmas Day as I waited and waited and waited for that woman from Idaho I was so sure she would have arrived and helped me heal but she never did I turned a vile and vulgar self obsessed woman into a renaissance woman in my heart she never arrived and 6 years later she cannot even say sorry.

I ramble on my other site I will just give one example here who is real anymore? I cannot name a single living person that I admire let's take 2 fakes as an example Fake A Noam Chomsky Fake B Noami Klein if they were to make babies would a child come out or would she give birth to I Phones,Big Macs and Barnes and Noble gift vouchers.

The lack of kindness in this world makes me want to puke I will spend today like every day looking out the window at the tree and weeping and to those that ignored my cries you are scum you did not just ignore my cries but the cries of children in the 3 rd world that my daughters charity would have aided.

As I am dead I will say my own Kaddish ALL I WANT IS JUSTICE AND THAT ABOMINATION ELIZABETH GRACEN IN JAIL.

I am so very ill at the moment I am in an cruel country that would watch me bleed to death and do nothing to help all I want in this world is justice and that scum Elizabeth Gracen in jail.

I have sought justice for years and all I have learned is that America is a cancer upon Mother Earth as a nation America is a vile and vulgar toxic bully that has given nothing to the world all it has ever done is abuse violate and wage war if one had to put a face to America the face would belong to toxic vulgar ignorant dross like Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck their ugly ignorant rhetoric is America.

Talking of Justice I no longer care about anything it has been kicked out of me however 75 percent of what Gracen stole still belongs to those that need it DIRECT not to fools like Human Rights Watch or Amnesty International that would waste it on toner so they could write banal report after banal report they are fools that waste money writing about the problem rather than doing anything about the problem, And nothing except a Hungry Lion would go to a Christian Charity DIRECT to those that need it.

I will give one example I was just looking up Email Address in The NYC Gutter Press and I read such a sad story I should not have read it as it is so sad a Tiny Latino Lady is brain damaged as a scumbag punched her out over a parking space looks like he was acquitted on a 120.10 or what would be called a Sec 18 or 20 assault in the UK and found guilty on a 120.00 what would be a Sec 47 assault in the UK I am a bleeding heart liberal except when it comes to scum and the man that hurt this woman is scum that should be tied to a tree and flogged 1 year in jail on a 120.00 that is all,His victim got a life sentence.

I Expect Cyrus Vance the pretend District Attorney had a Chimp prosecute him as she is nothing to Vance just a working stiff if she was a woman with money or buddies in Gracie Mansion or Albany I expect he would have had a seasoned prosecutor in court not somebody wet behind the ears clutching a newly minted JD.

This Poor Lady is from The Bronx nobody above the lower 90's matter to Cyrus Vance The Pretend District Attorney as they cannot help advance his political aspirations,Cyrus Vance is a disgusting Morally Bankrupt man that is not fit to hold any Public Office.

If I was to get my money back 75 percent would go to the lady above and those like her I no longer care it has been kicked out of me but 75 Percent never belonged to me and if I was to get those funds back and I was to keep them I would be as bad as Gracen.

That poor lady above and those like her what does she have a MD would give her a Happy Pill and a Dumb Deluded Priest would tell her Jesus loves her provided he is not busy sexually abusing young boys however 50 k and a ride to JFK for her and her Mother would be more help.

Another example of what an obscenity America is at the moment in the kiddy media a lot of talk about a vulgar self obsessed talking head called Robin Robert's being ill,What about the poor lady from The Bronx she is also ill and I am sure she is a better human being than Robin Roberts.

If anybody can help me find Gracen take 75 percent to help those that need helping there is a ex cop in Marseille that would be in charge of writing check's this man risked his life to save my life in 98 and has more honor in his little finger than corrupt scum like Ray Kelly the head of The NYPD or Robert Mueller the head of The FBI.

Can anybody find the power in their heart to stand up to scum?,Just yesterday I got an email from an MD in the 3 rd world I could never insult this man he built a hospital for sick children but I could never give him any money for that hospital as he Failed Ethics 101 he lacks the moral backbone to stand up to Clinton.

I want no part of this world I just want to go up my mountain and never be seen again.

JUSTICE GRACEN STOLE FROM THE LADY ABOVE AND THOSE LIKE HER.

As for myself I want to be a recluse on the Swiss side of Mont Blanc looking at the mountain knowing Gracen suffers and suffers in jail to try and heal a little day by day but I will never be whole and I will never know love or hear a child say Dad Gracen murdered that man.

All I want in this world is justice and that obscenity Gracen in jail and the only thing my heart truly ever wanted in this world never existed in her place was a vulgar toxic self obsessed woman that would not even give me a sandwich as I cried myself to sleep under a bridge in Paris.

I have not known a single day of happiness since Nov 8 th 2002 due to Gracen I have 2 degrees a few languages was once a very good journalist and I did my first Hamlet at 22 and Sir John said wonderful for one so young.

All I have done for close to 10 years is weep I want to die so the pain stops but I want to sit in a court room and see Gracen go to jail more than death.

America is an obscenity a plague upon Mother Earth I no longer care about anything or anybody as not a soul cares about me however 75 percent of what Gracen stole still belongs to children in the 3 rd world that 75 percent never belonged to me.

All I want is justice and that scum Gracen in jail and I expect the children that have died due to Gracen stealing funds that should have provided food and meds for them would say the same however they cannot they are dead due to Gracen.

Gracen is leaving a fake paper trail to 406 Pine Circle Russelville Arkansas all I do know for a fact is Gracen is not in Arkansas the state is Hick Central if anybody can find Gracen you can write your own check.

On the off chance anybody from the 3 rd world cares about hungry children in their own country help me find Gracen and take 75 percent for children in your own country only thing I will carve in stone is the monies are for food and meds not bibles and Jesus loves you drivel or AK'S

I am so very ill Gracen did not just take my money but my health I am so very ill I need a M.D and a personal trainer to work on trying to heal but I have a tree to look at and the tree is not even mine I expect it belongs to The Local Authority.

Today dealing with systemic racism in this Gov office I visited for help the woman I talked to was vile vulgar and racist it was like talking with a machine what a disgusting woman but it is not just her the racism is endemic in that Gov Department the only way to fix the department is to fire all the staff and start over.

What a world the office that is meant to help the most vulnerable is only open 4 hours a week and is staffed by racist bigots.

What would almost be funny in a dark Chekhovian manner is I am better educated than The Prime Minister of this country and I am most certainly a better human being than he is or I was before I became a basket case due to that obscenity Elizabeth Gracen.

I am so very ill I should not have to deal with such disgusting toxic scum I am so very ill I just want to pull the covers over my head and never wake up all that stops me from ending my life is a dream of Gracen in jail.

if only people could be nice to each other it seems so simple Rush even wrote a song about it "Closer To The Heart"

My life is a living death and has been for close to 10 years due to Gracen I no longer even go out or even talk to people unless they talk to me as all I can do is go on and on about Gracen.

I could do with going to a bar and getting laid but I do not even try as even Typhoid Mary would not want to share a bed with me as all I do is go on and on and on about Gracen I cannot help it that abomination Elizabeth Gracen destroyed the very essence of who I was.

All I want in this world is JUSTICE and that ABOMINATION Elizabeth Gracen rotting in jail and I expect the children in the 3 rd world that have died due to Gracen stealing from my late daughters charity would wish the same.

I have not known a single day or even a single minute of happiness in almost 10 years due to Gracen as a teenager I spent a few years in this vulgar hick town in Cumbria in the UK the town and the county are Hick Central and most of the locals come across like extras from Deliverance their life revolves around beer and grown men doing things with bags of air but they are happy in their mindless little eco system.

I JUST WISH I COULD BE HAPPY LIKE I WAS BEFORE GRACEN RAPED MY SOUL TOOK EVERY PENNY I HAD AND LEFT ME TO DIE ON THE STREETS OF PARIS.

I will not be updating this any more if I was to get my money back I would buy https://www.knightfrank.com/rsi111061 And never ever be seen again if anybody I have not reached out to wants to reach out to me you know where to find me if anybody that ignored my cries in the past and wants to make amends do not loving bother there is nothing you can say or do that would make things right with me you are cut from the same cloth as those that ignored the cries of 6 million your actions are unforgivable.

What is sad is the woman I wanted to go to the place above with or a place like it never ever existed.

I am so very very ill I just want to look at the mountain and try and finish the book I started 15 years ago and know that as I look at the mountain Gracen is in pain in a jail cell suffering the way it has made me suffer for years JUSTICE.

My book well if this story broke publishers would be lining up to get me to ink a contract my semi autobiographical social critique would go to the first non American publisher that gave me a mil advance however the book that lives in my heart if I could ever finish it and I mean really write my Vampire Novel I started 15 years ago I do not think I can do it Gracen killed the writer within me,I could write poo poo like Twilight but so could a Chimp.

Again I am 99 percent sure I cannot write that book I hope Mont Blanc will heal the Spiritual Wounds Gracen has inflicted upon me but if I do finish that book I will personally print it by hand and bind it by hand and give it away by way of barter if anybody wants it send me an old toaster or a cake or a bag of nails and I will send you my book.

I most certainly would not publish with scum like Simon and Schuster or Random House they are Corp Scum that have turned literature into a commodity.

It is also my belief that if people had worked together my daughters charity could have saved a lot of lives however if I am wrong and my daughters charity could have only saved the life of one child everybody that ignored my cries has the blood of that child upon their hands.

The media that have been part of a news blackout as a favor to one of 2 people disgust me one cannot expect better from Murdoch's Chimps nobody with any honor intellect or integrity would work for Murdoch.

Also people like Bill Gates Chimps that write like crap about crap on msn.com do not know any better they are chimps that lurk in cubicles and pen drivel for the mindless.

The person who should know better and who I utterly despise from the media is Christiane Amanpour I almost wish I could have a Sex Change for the day so I could hit her I despise her as she is not one of Murdoch's Chimps or a mindless Talking Head like Oprah, Amanpour has seen the blood in war zones and 3 rd world countries and should know better.

To employ a metaphor Amanpour has been taking lessons in journalism and ethics from Julius Streicher.

I am so very ill I just want to buy that place and nail the door closed and never ever be seen again The absurdity of life as a Journalist in The Balkans during the war not a scratch I was destroyed by a 2 bit actress from Arkansas.

I think of that disgusting woman from Idaho I would never ever have accepted her sorry but if it had have been offered it would have given me a little of my humanity back as I could have told myself that I am only 99 percent moron for being drawn to her not a 100 percent moron but all these years later nothing went click inside her and told her to say sorry to me.

I once sent her a Crystal Rose and yes it makes me a moron for sending it to her my THC level was higher than Dr Timmy's at the time however it only cost about 150 USD it was not even worth a thank you it did not cost enough money I expect she threw it in the trash.

I am so very ill I just want to get my money back buy that place in Switzerland and nail the door closed and never ever be seen again I doubt I can do it Gracen killed the writer within me but I want to try and finish the book I started 15 years ago I want to grow things restore old tube amps have more critters than Noah.

Double Image on Murdoch's TP'S on Astra or better yet Re Task Astra and watch it burn up during reentry Murdoch goes dark and Johnny Laguardia would approve.

If I can ever fix my charming head search out milk maids called Heidi that are 20 to 25 years younger than I and inquire "Bist Du Geil?'

Most of all be at peace with Mother Earth and every day say Good Morning and Good Night to Mont Blanc knowing that as I do that Gracen is in pain in a jail cell that is all I want in this world I tried to do good in this world and only found a perversity that even Kafka could not have penned I want no part of this world any more.

I have no more updates I am ill and out of words I could get my money back but there is one thing I can never get back even that sack of poo poo that infests 1600 cannot give me my daughter back he cannot make me the man I was before Gracen raped my soul and nobody on the planet can tell me what was wrong with me for being drawn to that sack of poo poo from Idaho I am truly out of words.

I am so very ill I just want to buy that place in Switzerland and nail the door closed and never ever be seen again I will make no further updates to this all I find is people getting off on my pain and suffering.

If anybody that I have not reached out to wants to reach out to me from a person that works as a greater in K Mart to Beerbohm-Tree you have my email and this is my Voicemail in NYC 212 726 2187 a road trip would go down well.

Also if anybody I have not reached out to wants to lend me 2.5 CHF please do it would not be for party party it would be to buy that place in Switzerland and nail the door closed.

I want no part of this world the world is wrong just today dealing with racist scum in a gov office,in the UK millions are being spent so Queen Parasite can have a party as children starve to death.

If anybody that has ignored my cries in the past wants to buy forgiveness do not loving bother if I was dying and you had a pill in your hand that would save my life I would die before I asked for the pill you cannot buy forgiveness I am not from The Cesspool By The Sea where everybody can be bought and sold.

Also note I AM NOT A US CITIZEN I False Flagged at times as a Journalist for various reasons and I will never ever set foot in that parasitic nation again I consider myself to be a Swiss Citizen as my biological Mother was Swiss although as I never met her I do not have the documents that The Swiss need to issue me with a passport.I HAVE NEVER BEEN A US CITIZEN.

I have given up trying to get sense out of The Swiss from Diplochimps in Swiss Embassies to Swiss Politicians it is like talking to the wall,I know a Freelance Document Consultant in Amsterdam however I wanted a Swiss Passport issued by The Swiss not a guy in a Bruin Cafe in Amsterdam.

I truly despise The Cancerous States of America from my toe nails up If Obama invited me to The White House and said he will fry up some Chicken and open a case of Thunderbird and get out his favorite banjo and sing Da Camptown Races I would not go just as Holocaust Survivors would not have wanted to dine with Hitler the dynamic is the same.

Romney is not playing with a full deck as his faith was founded by a Hick during a Psychotic Episode that involved Angels and Magic Stones "HELLO REALITY CALLING" however I hope beyond all hope it is a landslide and Romney wins I will take a buffoon over a scumbag any day of the week.

I consider Obama to be a Black Hitler the only power Clinton has to protect Gracen from prosecution is the power Adolf Obama gives him.

I see Adolf Obama Saying he will not deport certain undocumented people it is nothing more than a Crap Shoot to court The Latino Vote Adolf is not very bright if his brain was a car engine it would be a 375 cc Citroen with 9 BHP however how obscene is the man to play on peoples fear of deportation for votes.

I read in The Kiddy Media Maria Carey wrote a song for Adolf Obama She has an amazing range however she is not the first person to write a song about Adolf Obama Denis Leary wrote the first song about Adolf "rear end in a top hat" that is Adolf Obama's theme tune.

I think Dr King would be in tears if he was still alive to see the first Black President is a toxic morally bankrupt sack of poo poo like Adolf Obama.

I think somebody talented like Avery Brooks or somebody cute like Lil Kim or somebody funny like Urkel would have made a better first Black President than Adolf Obama even James Baskett as Uncle Remus would make a better President than Adolf Obama.

I also see Chuck Townsend's Favorite Puppet Anna Wintour hosting a fundraiser for Adolf Obama Wintour that is one strange puppy the last time I saw her must be 17 or 18 years ago in a hotel called Shutters in Santa Monica she was so drunk she could hardly stand and she was loudly demanding sex from Jack Nicholson,Strange bedfellows Adolf Obama has.

Anybody that aligns themselves with Adolf Obama should pick a new name,Borman,Donitz,Frank,Frick,Fritzsche,Funk,Goring,Hess Adolf Obama is an obscenity as is anybody that aligns themself with him.

I am out of words I am so very ill so very ill and dealing with racist scum in a Gov Dept today as Gracen spends my money.

I will leave with a couple of song's "Eve of Destruction" and "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" Listen to them however it requires thinking if that is beyond you why not buy Lady Gaga's new album as poo poo does not require thinking.

I am not being elitist and saying all lyrics should have deep meaning I loved "life" by Desiree such an enchanting song however music should have something I am listening to Brightman at the moment she can hit a F over High C wow.

However I knew Farlight's with more talent than the Lady Gaga's and Julien Biebers of this world they are mindless puppets doing the bidding of Music Inc

I see in the Kiddy Media somebody talking about Rap Music Culture He is a talented actor but knows nothing about music .....We need to use 2 Technical Words to describe Rap Music "Mindless poo poo"

That is The Cancerous States of America for you I see Mustard-Seed Cruise in a Movie called Rock of Ages 5'2 Rock Stars mmmm again a Technical Word is called for one from Andre Bazin's pen MERDE

I thought Mustard-Seed Cruise stopped blowing producers for roles after blowing David Geffen to be cast as Lestat it seems not I would have thought that using Sciencetologist Speak that Blowing Producers would be Dev-T.

I can only hope that Mustard-Seed Cruise does not blow Xenu he is a really bad guy in Sciencetologist Circles it seems.

5 foot 2 Rock Stars Ye Gods Mustard-Seed Cruise has a Chimp called Bryan Lourd as part of his Yes People Bryan Lourd's only purpose in life is to carry a wooden box around so Cruise can stand on it if anybody wants to take his photo HELLO.

The last honest Man in The Cesspool By The Sea was Brando,America has infested the planet with ignorance.

Money cannot fix everything look at Mustard-Seed Cruise for all his money he cannot buy another 6 inches to make him 5'8 Cobweb Clooney Mr Fake Himself cannot clone himself so that he can gaze into the eyes of the only person he has ever loved and will ever love he cannot gaze into his own cloned eyes and say "I Love You George gently caress Me"

If I got my money back I would buy that place in Switzerland and nail the door closed and never be seen again.

I have been Emailing some real theater companies looking for moral outrage and I will say it here as I got a few emails back talking about roles not Moral Outrage and help,I am so very ill it is help I need it is all I can do to get my rear end out of bed to face another day of hell,I am in a vile and vulgar racist nation that caused me suffering in the past and I returned they do not say sorry but cause me more pain and suffering,I am very very ill.

Firstly I do not audition secondly I could not do one of the roles as I do not have the stamina for such a demanding role I am ill finally I will never act again nothing has any interest to me except Gracen in jail and myself up my mountain growing things that is all I want in this world if Brad The Pitts offered me 20 mil to do a movie with him on a good day I would tell him to gently caress off on a bad day I would hit him.

Logic would suggest take the 20 mil and buy the place I want I could not turn it off all that would come across in every scene is I want to rip his lungs out via his rear end in a top hat.

I do not want to work with cabbages I want to grow cabbages and never be seen again.

Talking about Where Have All The Flowers Gone I knew Dietrich as an old woman and she still had class and today well just look at The Elderly Has Been Formally Known As Madonna flashing on stage Put your tits away Granny you are making a fool of yourself and look within and ask yourself why your Sexual Paraphilias include inflicting a 302.79 upon your audience.

OUT OF WORDS AMERICA IS AN OBSCENITY

Shame on you DM for all of your money one thing you will never have and that is goodness and decency within your heart you cannot buy it at Harry Winston's you did not just ignore my cries but the cries of children in the 3 rd world that my daughters charity would have aided.

CHRIS@CHRISHEPBURN.COM

May 18 th 2012

OUT OF WORDS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAL WAS KINDNESS AND JUSTICE AND ALL I FOUND WAS DEPRAVITY,CRUELTY AND PERVERSITY AND SELF OBSESSION.

WHO HAD THE DECENCY TO STAND UP AND SAY THIS IS A MANS LIFE THAT HAS BEEN DESTROYED AND COME TO MY AID NOBODY

CHRIS@CHRISHEPBURN.COM

You may consider this a disgusting thing to say but I will validate my statement.

If the wackos nuked the entire USA I would be rolling around the floor laughing my first laugh in a decade.

Before you judge my statement think of a Holocaust Survivor standing outside Auschwitz September 1945 he may say"I would be rolling around the floor laughing if Nazi Germany was nuked"

He was abused and violated by Nazi Germany,I have been abused and violated for 10 years by The Parasitic States of America.

The dynamic is the same AMERICA IS A CANCER ON THE PLANET.

Today is June 15 th and I will make one last final addendum and nothing else I am looking out of the window in a cruel racist country it is raining and I am weeping like I have done for years weeping for justice and weeping for my murdered daughter and weeping over my years of hell at the hands of the woman I thought I would grow old with.

Today I would have liked to watch Gracen go to jail punch Clinton out and buy a DB9 Volante and a Horse and head off to The Danieli and sleep with Christina Ricci those are difficult things however what should not be difficult is finding people with the Moral Backbone to stand up to scum like Mr Celluloid Vomit Jerry Bruckheimer and Rapist White Trash namely Bill Clinton and say I am here for you Chris It should not be difficult.

All I needed to heal was Real People but who is Real anymore there is an elderly Gentleman in a Hick Town he is not a Hick he is an educated man that is banging his head against the wall trying to make the Hicks think however he talks of a British MP called George Galloway that he holds in high regard Galloway is a Toxic Fake that can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk.

I say for the last time if anybody I have not reached out to wants to reach out to me please do a loan of 2.5 to buy that place in Switzerland would go down well but I would settle for a hug and a cup of coffee as long as the coffee does not come from Starbucks.

To those that ignored my cries and the cries of the children my daughters charity would have aided you make my skin crawl and as for Idaho's very own Norma Desmond the very thought of you makes me want to puke you are an obscenity DM I never wanted you I wanted a version of you I created in my heart the real you is a vile and vulgar toxic woman bereft of any goodness decency or kindness stick the Call Sheet on your forehead De Milne will be along shortly.

ANY HUMAN BEING THAT CAN IGNORE THE CRIES OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING IS SUB HUMAN SCUM AND YOU DM ARE THE QUEEN OF SCUM.

I am so very ill looking out the window in a Cruel Racist Country and you know what I am so messed up the example I gave above about difficult things if Christina Ricci who I know nothing about I just think she is cute and I knew somebody that worked with her as a child and he said she was very self aware for one so young and WC Fields was wrong however if she knocked on my door and said its "Take A Basket Case To Dinner Day"all I would do is go on and on about Gracen,The man I used to be would have been busy pondering if it would have been forward of me to retire under the table with a bottle of Petrus and make her happy with my tongue Gracen murdered that man.

Nothing left to say to those that ignored my cries you are obscene and if anybody I have not reached out to wants to reach out to me look into your heart and find the power to stand up to scum as scum is the only word for Bruckheimer and Clinton.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was in AC and Mario Cuomo called me and said they are hanging Gracen from The Tappen Zee bridge in my dream I was charging down the Jersey Pike on a Kawasaki KH750 and I felt so alive.

If Gracen was hanged there would be such joy in my heart for a few days but then such sadness as death is to good for Gracen.

There were times when I was begging on the streets of Paris in the winter it was so cold I was sitting on the sidewalk begging and I would piss my pants to get warm for a few mins I would pray to a god I do not believe in to make Gracen fall out of the sky and go splat on the sidewalk before me.

However that is my heart talking lower brain function my head knows death is to good for Gracen.

I want it to rot in a jail cell so that it can reflect on all the pain and suffering it has caused me,I will never know love and I will never know happiness and I will never hear a child say Dad I will never ever update this again I am so very ill overwhelmed with cruelty and I say for the last time if anybody I have not reached out to wants to reach out to me you know where to find me.

I am getting drunken childish insulting Emails from a woman that was a 1 Hit wonder 20 years ago I feel sorry for her, WHO THE gently caress FEELS SORRY FOR ME?.

I AM ILL OUT OF WORDS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAL WAS KINDNESS BUT I AM LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW AND WEEPING IN A CRUEL RACIST COUNTRY.

I will close with a a variation of Mindless Semi Literate American Piety

" GOD gently caress AMERICA."

I also have a photo montage also to American Genocide oops I mean American Exceptionalism

You will also find a photo of The American Chapter of The Vienna Circle going shopping they like to be well armed in The Land Of The Free And Developmentally Challenged."HERE BE WACKOS"

Before we get to the photos one very last update on June 30 th I want my last words to reiterate my hatred of The Cancerous States of America.

What I said earlier I say from the very bottom of my heart if a bunch of wackos nuked the entire USA I would be laughing and trying to find a Methuselah of Dom.

You may consider that a disgusting thing to say however think of a Holocaust Survivor standing outside Auschwitz in September I expect he may say he would be laughing in Nazi Germany was nuked,The dynamic is the same.

America is an obscenity an obscenity I despise from my toe nails up an obscenity that abused and violated me for 10 years.

I am looking out the window weeping in a cruel racist country and Gracen is spending my money ALL I WANT IS JUSTICE

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Sarion posted:

As a computer engineer, I hate Salem's Hypothesis :colbert:

Anyways, the closest I could find is the Law of Exclamation. But that really only covers a part of the behavior.

This is good, but it needs to take into account the use of intermittently capitalized words as well.

NatasDog
Feb 9, 2009
This isn't really political, but it's from one of my right wing relatives and it pretty much embodies just how little fact checking people do with the poo poo they get forwarded to them.

You don't even have to do anything but look at the calendar to see it's just not true, but up on her facebook wall it goes! It doesn't happen every 823 years either, but that would require you to actually look at last years calendar and 2016's to see that Julys with 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays follow a pretty predictable pattern that is nowhere near 823 years long.

E; What I'd really like to know is what kind of person thought this particular lie up in the first place. It serves literally no purpose other than to make those who blindly forward it look foolish when someone inevitably chimes in and lets them know they're wrong. At least with political forwards the dishonesty has a purpose, these are just honeypots for idiots.

NatasDog fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jul 12, 2012

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The Chinese are pretty advanced to have been sending chain emails 823 years ago.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You copied it and passed it along, tell us what happens.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

NatasDog posted:

E; What I'd really like to know is what kind of person thought this particular lie up in the first place. It serves literally no purpose other than to make those who blindly forward it look foolish when someone inevitably chimes in and lets them know they're wrong. At least with political forwards the dishonesty has a purpose, these are just honeypots for idiots.

If you hit someone with some malware on their machine (pretty likely, considering the prevalence of malware in general, especially among people who forward chain e-mails (which are probably the same people who install things like CometCursor and Bonzi Buddy)), you could scrape the whole list of people off of the e-mail (likely the entire address books of many people) and sell it to a spammer.

Also, chain e-mails can crash/bog down a network if they're widespread enough. A few years ago, I believe there was a case of a mail server that went down at the Pentagon because of a mass e-mail with a lolcat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Conservatives on Twitter are so fun to watch being brazenly racist. :allears: