Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Boca's hinchas are outside the Bombonera protesting Riquelme's departure, they broke one of the stadium's gate and they are going inside the stadium. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

El Hefe posted:

Boca's hinchas are outside the Bombonera protesting Riquelme's departure, they broke one of the stadium's gate and they are going inside the stadium. :stare:

Kind of reminds me when river plate went down to la primera B

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYZlM2PRM0

That's a lot of goals.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

El Hefe posted:

Argentina.txt

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Uruguay's olympic squad is playing Panama right now. It's 2-0 at 20 min, Cavani and Gastón Ramírez with the goals.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

The game ended 2-0, Panama's keeper is great. He's too good to be stuck in one of the shittiest teams in the UY league.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.
Does this include Mexico? I'm living in DF to study at UNAM for a few months and so will start watching Pumas. Anything crucial to know?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

There's a Mexican League thread, I think Brandy Alexander started it.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

For Mexican league discussion and delusions of grandeur go here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3393521

There's also the CONCACAF CL thread but Pumas are not in it this year:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3393521

Anything crucial to know?

In the context of football we hate Mexico, the MLS dudes hate Mexico, the euros mock Mexico.

That's pretty much it :laugh:

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jul 16, 2012

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

Drogadon posted:

Anything crucial to know?

In the context of football we hate Mexico, the MLS dudes hate Mexico, the euros mock Mexico.

That's pretty much it :laugh:

That true though I still watch it since my Mom is from there and I could watch pretty much all the games on free tv here in Chicago.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Does anybody here follow Chilean soccer closely?

In Bed With Maradona has (what seems to me to be) a pretty good article on exciting players in the Chilean top flight right now.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/7/12/future-kings-of-chilean-football.html

It is a couple of weeks old.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

TyChan posted:

Does anybody here follow Chilean soccer closely?

In Bed With Maradona has (what seems to me to be) a pretty good article on exciting players in the Chilean top flight right now.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/7/12/future-kings-of-chilean-football.html

It is a couple of weeks old.

I do. I'm a die hard colo-colo supporter and yes Rabello is an amazing player.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

dj_pain posted:

I do. I'm a die hard colo-colo supporter and yes Rabello is an amazing player.

Do you watch mainly by stream or do you live in Chile?

There are all these cool leagues and so few channels showing them in the US without paying out the rear end for super-extended cable.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

TyChan posted:

Do you watch mainly by stream or do you live in Chile?

There are all these cool leagues and so few channels showing them in the US without paying out the rear end for super-extended cable.

we use to have CDF and tvchile in australia, They usually would show the games live. But now the company that ran it went bankrupt (honestly this is the third time it's happened in aus) so now I am stuck watching streams.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://www.livesport.tv has legal streams for several South American leagues, and the prices are cheap. I have never ordered them however since they don't offer match replays. But, the quality might be better than the illegal streams out there.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

trem_two posted:

https://www.livesport.tv has legal streams for several South American leagues, and the prices are cheap. I have never ordered them however since they don't offer match replays. But, the quality might be better than the illegal streams out there.

<3 thank you very much. They even do a A-league stream so this is going to be worth it for me :D

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

trem_two posted:

I could get almost all the south american leagues expect for the argentinean one since am in the states.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Although it's a very minor thing, a cool little something that the CBF does is that they publish teamsheets and referee match reports on their website: Example from Sao Paulo v. Sport Recife (PDF file)

I wish more leagues (Or even FIFA) would adopt something similar, but it's understandable to see why they wouldn't do so.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Vinestalk posted:

Although it's a very minor thing, a cool little something that the CBF does is that they publish teamsheets and referee match reports on their website: Example from Sao Paulo v. Sport Recife (PDF file)

I wish more leagues (Or even FIFA) would adopt something similar, but it's understandable to see why they wouldn't do so.

Thats cool, with my very limited knowledge of spanish I could unterstand a few words in it.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
The match between Atletico MG and Vasco, the two teams leading the Brazilian league so far, will be streamed by espn3 this weekend. Sunday at 3 eastern.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I need to post this, because I laughed and cried at the same time.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

dj_pain posted:

I need to post this, because I laughed and cried at the same time.

For those who can't translate what does it say?

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

For those who can't translate what does it say?

Translation: I heard a joke the other day "What does colo-colo and Pinochet have in common? They both take people to the stadiums to suffer."

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Thanks.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

How often do you see a striker and score a penalty and then put on a keepers jersey and save a penalty? well here is one. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3817243304518 And yes the stadium is empty, and no it was an actual league game.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Anybody watching Copa Sudamericana? Boca Juniors is playing right now against the worst Independiente ever.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

hecko posted:

Anybody watching Copa Sudamericana? Boca Juniors is playing right now against the worst Independiente ever.

I'm watching, Boca's keeper just made a hell of a save.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm watching Grêmio holding desperately to a qualified goal lead. This is going to go bad.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

What a dumb challenge for Rodriguez to make in his box.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
This game has everything, it was 2-2, Boca scores from a free kick 3-2, and then in the last minute they give Independiente a penalty, 3-3, and we go to extra time.

Oh I thought there was extra time haha, awesome game anyway.

El Hefe fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Aug 23, 2012

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Holy poo poo, we lost that lead, 3-1, I basically gave up and WE SCORE AT THE 90TH MINUTE gently caress YEAH

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
World class defending there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udozvzN7FAQ

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

anyone watching the santos game???

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Yeah. Gotta love their defense. They make a 0-0 draw interesting.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

i really really dislike neymar

*grabs face for no reason*
*ball comes*
*lets go of face*
*loses ball*
*grabs face again*

lame as hell

pace of game is great tho
uch looking mad dangerous atm

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Ganso MIA like in most the time Santos plays against a good team. Neymar is so fast but gets outmuscled too often.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Was certainly another hectic draw in Sudamerica. Not quite as goal heavy as the other draw today, but crazy nonetheless.

Was definitely a stereotypical Santos choke-fest. Ganso and Neymar not doing themselves any favors after Libertadores or Olympics.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

hecko posted:

Ganso MIA like in most the time Santos plays against a good team. Neymar is so fast but gets outmuscled too often.

Kinda glad Milan didn't sign Ganso now. From what I've read he's been poo poo for months at this point.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
You definitely get the feeling that even if he had done well at Milan, it would have been Pato 2.0 with the constant concerns of injury/fitness. His agent was doing a real lovely thing blaming Ganso's decline on Neymar and Santos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

So if you're bored tonight you can watch Costa Rica's main rivalry grudge match between the purple cunts Deportivo Saprissa and their arch enemys LDA. They are playing in whats is pretty much a wet carpet so it should be entertaining.

They are playing RIGHT NOW, still 0-0

http://www.teletica.com/teleticadeportes/envivo/