Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

It doesn't matter how many times I see Chido do that joke, it makes me laugh every single time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

6-Ethyl Bearcat posted:

Please enjoy this offering of interspecies snuggling.

That terrier looks so concerned.

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.

McDragon posted:

It doesn't matter how many times I see Chido do that joke, it makes me laugh every single time.

It's okay, you're not the only one. I can't get enough of Chido's fat cock.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

It's going to be even harder to explain PISS to my family now.

"Yeah I'm sending presents to a stranger from Penis Land but it's actually about pets more than penises. No it's not a beastiality site mom I swear."

As huge and beautiful as Chido's cock is, Tim the Enchanter's tiny cock killed a 'possum and that's pretty impressive. It's not all about size, it's about skill.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Does anyone else ever have issues while browsing Penis Land of their pets getting envious? I just want to tell all the adorable pretty kitties (and the occasional tiny pom-pom dog) on screen how beautiful they are and also that I love them, and my cat keeps getting all up in my grill thinking that I'm talking to him or that I should be.

YOU ARE NOT A PRETTY CAT LIKE THE ONES ON THE INTERNET. GEEZ, LEAVE ME ALONE. <:mad:>

Aravenna
Jun 9, 2002

DOOK

Serella posted:

Does anyone else ever have issues while browsing Penis Land of their pets getting envious? I just want to tell all the adorable pretty kitties (and the occasional tiny pom-pom dog) on screen how beautiful they are and also that I love them, and my cat keeps getting all up in my grill thinking that I'm talking to him or that I should be.

YOU ARE NOT A PRETTY CAT LIKE THE ONES ON THE INTERNET. GEEZ, LEAVE ME ALONE. <:mad:>

I like when someone posts a video because then I can play it for Quaffle so he can join in on the Penis Land fun. It would be easier if he'd learn to read though.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

My friend didn't believe me when I told them my neighbors somehow have rigged up their sliding glass door to let their cat out on their patio. So I took a photo for them:

A few minutes later I step out onto my patio and notice this:

The cat then came out, sniffed the dirt, and then glared at me because obviously this was my fault.

I need to find out how that door works and where they got it from, because it is awesome. I keep waffling on having a kitty or a dog though.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Serella posted:

So I guess what you're saying is that you have penis envy, huh? :haw:

e: this made more sense in my head

Fraction fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 14, 2012

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Serella posted:

Nermal still thinks she's pretty great.

Hi new thread, didn't see you here.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If we're Penis Land shouldn't we have the I heart cum thing on all the threads like GBS did that one day?

Also two pictures did this? :( I'm sorry.

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
... :catstare:

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Also two pictures did this? :( I'm sorry.

You want to clue me in on what happened?

That is seriously some The Shining poo poo. They want you to come play with them :stonk:

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I think probably the best part about the new name of this forum is that I *think* my avatar now makes marginally more sense when I post here. It used to only make sense in a very limited number of forums/threads. So this is probably a good thing. Still thinkin' about replacing it with a trophytar though, I'm just so indecisive about these things.

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?
I posted about this in the dog sports thread, but tl;dr Mouse's stifle pain has come back. I am so fricking bummed :(

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I wanted to let you know that not only is the inside cat now driven to vaporize souls after contracting the Burning Stare from the outside cat, it also appears he's wearing a fanny pack.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBvKtAZv5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djhXwmjuGgc

:regd09:

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

When Frankie pants with his tongue all wadded up like that I can't help but feel like I'm watching something NWS.....

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

TVs Ian posted:

When Frankie pants with his tongue all wadded up like that I can't help but feel like I'm watching something NWS.....

You are.

Brillig
Oct 21, 2008

You know the world isn't fair at all. Titles aren't fairly distributed either. In time you'll learn my son. -2Bit
Oh man I suffered the worst test of self control today. I went to visit the cats at my favorite shelter again, and that's generally easy because I can avoid falling for anyone when I know I can't have them. But the kitten room contained something totally unfair. They had a sixish week old male tortie. Male tortie kitten sleeping in my lap for like twenty minutes oh man you guys. :(

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:
I thought male torties were not possible?

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
Odd question perhaps, but does anyone have a picture of your dog showing some threatening/aggressive/defensive body language? Ideally a really tense dog baring its teeth, ears pinned back, that sorta deal. I'm collecting pictures for a thing I'm writing on body language and I'm trying to avoid plucking random pictures from Google as much as possible.

Brillig
Oct 21, 2008

You know the world isn't fair at all. Titles aren't fairly distributed either. In time you'll learn my son. -2Bit

A Sleepy Budgie posted:

I thought male torties were not possible?

Supposedly it's something like a 1 in 3000 chance. He's kind of like a little furry four leafed clover.

They are also usually sterile, I think?

Extra edit: And now I wish we could have more pictures of Jinx, the male polydactyl tortie cat. His very existence is insanity. :)

Brillig fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jul 15, 2012

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Brillig posted:

Supposedly it's something like a 1 in 3000 chance. He's kind of like a little furry four leafed clover.

They are also usually sterile, I think?

I'm pretty sure that male torties are XXY males; in human terms that's Klinefelter's syndrome

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Shifty Pony posted:

I need to find out how that door works and where they got it from, because it is awesome. I keep waffling on having a kitty or a dog though.
My mom had a thing she got at Petsmart, it's a glass insert that has a dog/cat door at the bottom. Basically you open the sliding door about a foot and put the insert in the gap between the door and the latch. It worked great for her cats, but it was expensive. She said at the time there were cheaper ones available but they prevented you from ever opening the door for human use.

edit: basically one of these

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Butterflies fluttering on my face!

Skizzles posted:

It's okay, you're not the only one. I can't get enough of Chido's fat cock.

Aww, for a moment I thought you guys would get tired of the cock jokes, :3: everybody likes fat cocks!

Speaking of fat cocks, here's another picture of Roostroyer and Flake (white leghorn). She follows him everywhere and they are like BFFs now.

ACobaltBlueBottle
Feb 18, 2012

Nice avatar you have there, shame if something were to happen to it ...
The first cat my partner and I got together, which was also my first cat ever, was a nine year old black fuzzy lady. She passed away last October, at the ripe old age of 16. About a year or so before she passed, we got two kittens, who gave her a spout of kitten energy before her final days. Junction's death devastated both of us, and my partner said he was simply couldn't get another kitty.

Until about a week ago. He said, "You know, the kittens are two. They have quite some time ahead of them. Maybe we should think about getting another addition to the family. A nice older cat, from the local city shelter? I don't know. I've just been thinking lately. I miss Junction a lot, and we have the space and supplies. There really isn't much of a difference in the cost of three kittens versus two."

I told him he was right, it was definitely something to consider.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! New old lady kitty! Or maybe gentleman. We'll have to give it some consideration, after all!

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
This was recommended to me on amazon and I just had to share:

It's..glorious

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
So you're getting it, right? :allears:

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Butterflies fluttering on my face!

Kerfuffle posted:

This was recommended to me on amazon and I just had to share:

It's..glorious

... I wonder if I can fit a chicken inside that bag.

Andrias Scheuchzeri
Mar 6, 2010

They're very good and intelligent, these tapa-boys...
It might just be too tight for your giant cock, Chido.

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:
It's a purse?

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Only $30~

I'm too lazy to go back and check now but I think there was also a chicken hand wallet that could fit in the chicken purse.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

The problem with things like that is that no one else knows you got it ironically so you're just the weirdo with the chicken purse. :(

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.

Superconsndar posted:

The problem with things like that is that no one else knows you got it ironically so you're just the weirdo with the chicken purse. :(
Just start wearing thick, black-rimmed glasses while you carry your cock purse and then they'll know.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

I thought it was a teapot with weird handles. I guess a purse would make more sense.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Enelrahc posted:

I thought it was a teapot with weird handles. I guess a purse would make more sense.

I thought tea pot cozy. There is potential for a line. But there are so many exciting chickens to base it on.

Fat Dio
Feb 27, 2010

Is it here someone posted a video of Boykin Spaniels dragging themselves around? If so...could whoever it was repost it?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Today, I went to Petsmart because my local favorite store was literally completely out of crickets. Petsmart has a couple sales going on, so I picked up some extra ecoearth and some nature's miracle because hey, it's not like that stuff expires.

The lady grabs my bag of crickets and scans them. She puts them in a bag. Awesome!

Then she throws the giant 3 pack block of ecoearth in the same bag. I gasp because holy poo poo lady, you are crushing my crickets, what the hell, I haven't even paid you yet. She blinks at me, totally confused. She just kind of tilts her head at me. I had to explain to her that the ecoearth is heavy enough to pop the bag of crickets and kill a lot of them, as well as let the rest go tearing across the store.

She was still totally lost, copped an attitude and said "Well if you didn't want them bagged, you could have just ASKED me not to bag them!". :psyduck: What the gently caress? I'm happy to have them bagged, you're just going to have to not put them in with a giant heavy block of compounded coconut husk. She pitches my poor little crickets out of the bag and smashes down my bottle of nature's miracle like, a half inch from their bag. She was all pissed off to the people behind me in line too.

None of the crickets died or anything, but I felt really bad since they've got, you know, like a day left alive and that was a pretty lovely part of their last day. So I gave them some little wedges of fruit and vegetable along with cricket cubes when I got home. :( Poor little guys. I hate to think of how many bags of bugs or fish she's smashed being so careless.

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?
Been speaking to some running dog experts on an ~internet forum~, they say from the symptoms it sounds like she'll need at least some pretty heavy bed rest (we're talking months with NO running or jumping whatsoever), and at worst she may never be able to run hard (i.e; rabbiting) again.

I'm taking her to the greyhound vet on Monday, so I'm trying not to let myself get too upset until I've heard from them, but drat; I could cry. We've both worked so hard this last year, and she was showing so much promise. I've got rabbiting days lined up, I was supposed to be getting my loving ferret in the next couple of weeks, August was supposed to be conditioning month (lol I bought a £600 bike so we could go offroad; so much for that). Like I say, there's two ways I'm upset - one, my little dog who is my best buddy is uncomfortable and in pain sometimes, and she probably won't be able to run for a long time even though running is one of her favourite things in the whole world and she is so happy when she's finished. Then, two, there's the sport(s) I've been waiting so long to get into, and which she was showing so much promise for - now it looks like I probably won't get a chance to go out with her at all this season, or maybe ever.

Like maybe it's dumb to be on the verge of tears because of this, and I know these things happen, but goddamn I'm so gutted. We'll see what the greyhound vet says, but I am not hopeful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
That isn't dumb at ALL. You had your hopes up high and your plans laid out (and we all know you did such thorough prep for bringing Mouse in to your life) and now something is not only delaying your training but may potentially cancel those goals altogether. That's pretty goddamn disappointing; of course you're upset!

All I can say is, good luck and we'll keep our fingers crossed there's nothing permanently wrong with Mouse. :sympathy:

• Locked thread