Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Oz_Bonus posted:

Can anybody recommend a place to sleep in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday night (the 19th)?

Coliseum Hotel, on Jalan TAR, has some seriously colonial ambiance, and is good for the budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Macunaima posted:

Coliseum Hotel, on Jalan TAR, has some seriously colonial ambiance, and is good for the budget.
He should be sure to check out the articles framed on the wall, including the one titled, "What to Do When Your Servant Has Malaria" heh. When you say colonial, that's no joke.

Brimmy
Jan 13, 2006

"Never gonna give it up, Adrian."
I'm getting to KL on Sunday. Going to spend maybe 3 days there, 2 if I don't decide to hang around for the Arsenal-Malaysia XI game and then on to Singapore. I can't remember what goon told me to give them a shout when I was going so if you're still around?

I know KL is supposed to be pretty good for electronics and I want to pick up a new DSLR for this trip. I was going to buy one the day before I leave here in Seoul at the big electronics market that allows haggling and for extra bags, batteries etc. If I was to wait till KL do you guys think I would fair a bit better? Korea's okay price wise but not great, with all the extras though you can usually get a pretty fair deal. If I was to wait till KL would I be able to haggle on price, extras etc? And do I get my tax back when I fly out? I'd be travelling to Singapore first before flying out of KL but I assume that wouldn't make any difference?

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.
Anyone have any experience/recommendations/horror stories around cosmetic surgery in Thailand? It's for the OH, seems about 1/4 the price of the UK and we're planning on doing 4-6 months there soon.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Relatively informed second hand rumor based opinion: It ranges from awesome to terrible. Be picky.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Xeno posted:

Anyone have any experience/recommendations/horror stories around cosmetic surgery in Thailand? It's for the OH, seems about 1/4 the price of the UK and we're planning on doing 4-6 months there soon.
I can tell you quite a bit about this topic. Send me a PM.

Finch!
Sep 11, 2001

Spatial Awareness?

[ ] Whaleshark

404 Not Found
A friend of mine just (as in, about ten days ago) had a boob job at some hospital in Phuket. I can probably find out more if you're interested, though she's heading home now.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Thai prison video:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cab_1342561856

any colour you like
Jul 19, 2006

Prying open my third eye
Does anyone know how Flores in Indonesia is? Is it as bad as Lombok and Gili Islands whe it seems all tourists are going, or is it a bit less visited? Thinking about going east through Flores to West Timor and then cross in to East Timor. I heard you could join some local villagers in whaling on the eastern Flores Islands, so that sounds pretty neat. If the place is swarming with tourists does anyone know any other good islands around West-Timor that's a bit less visited and has some nice things to see?
And do you know if it is too expensive to go there? I haven't really found a good, cheap way of getting there. I was hoping I could go from Kalimantan to Flores by boat, but it seems to leave to seldom for that to work, so I might hace to fly to Jakarta or something first to get there.Unless that's too expensive. I have a hard time finding out what routes boats and planes take domeatically in Indonesia and their prices.

any colour you like fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jul 19, 2012

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
I live about a mile from there, jog or bike by it pretty regularly. It's got the big guard towers along the walls like you can see in the video, but it's surrounded on three sides by neighborhoods and temples basically. It's actually not all that big if you compare it to something like Angola in Louisiana, but it only houses the long-term and tougher prisoners (and, reportedly, some of the kingpin types who have living quarters with TVs and poo poo - who knows). A friend of mine used to be a vice consul for the British Embassy and part of his job was to attend to the British citizens there from time to time and that includes setting up a Christmas Dinner one year. He said that it was a pretty hosed place and he's glad to not have to go back even for visits.

EDIT: Also, boy is that guy not smart for showing his face and using his voice in that video, heh. "What are you gonna do? I'm already here for life." :whack: :crack: :smack:

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

Just saw it on tv here in Thailand with 70% of the screen censored. They also mentioned it was from "life lick" :)

Also, saw a farang chugging down an M150 at Grand Plaza (opposite The Mall Ngam). Was it Modus? ;-*

VV - Ghost Pompous not go loso area ka.

Ringo R fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Jul 19, 2012

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Ringo R posted:

Also, saw a farang chugging down an M150 at Grand Plaza (opposite The Mall Ngam). Was it Modus? ;-*

'Twas the ghost of Rhombus, cramming for one of his exams.

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
the internet makes you stupid

After watching this, I checked out the national geographic documentaries on drug smuggling in Thailand.

Is there any stories of people slipping drugs into other peoples suitcases before flying? I know this didn't happen in the documentaries, but it made me think about the movie Brokedown Palace.

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby

Wikipedia sums it up better then I could but I think she was smuggling the drugs and not innocent.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
OUR SCHAPELLE!!!

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

any colour you like posted:

Does anyone know how Flores in Indonesia is? Is it as bad as Lombok and Gili Islands whe it seems all tourists are going, or is it a bit less visited? Thinking about going east through Flores to West Timor and then cross in to East Timor. I heard you could join some local villagers in whaling on the eastern Flores Islands, so that sounds pretty neat. If the place is swarming with tourists does anyone know any other good islands around West-Timor that's a bit less visited and has some nice things to see?
And do you know if it is too expensive to go there? I haven't really found a good, cheap way of getting there. I was hoping I could go from Kalimantan to Flores by boat, but it seems to leave to seldom for that to work, so I might hace to fly to Jakarta or something first to get there.Unless that's too expensive. I have a hard time finding out what routes boats and planes take domeatically in Indonesia and their prices.

Eastern Nusa Tenggara is paradise, Flores particularly. The whaling villages you're talking about are in the Alor and Solor archipelagos, just east of Flores. The last city of any size on Flores is Larantuka, although Maumere has the air connections. There are Merpati flights between Denpasar and Maumere, which are quite reasonable. You'll want to make at least one trip down the deceptively-named Trans-Flores 'Highway', as there are reasons to stop all along the length of the island.

Flores isn't terribly off the beaten path, although you see very few tourists outside a few spots, namely Labuanbajo (jumping-off point for Komodo Island), Bajawa (hill tribe visits), and Kelimutu (tri-colored crater lakes). Flores is spectacularly beautiful.

I got there from Lombok by taking a bus across the island, a local boat to Sumbawa, another bus Bima, a van to Sape Harbor, and then another local boat to Labuanbajo, on Flores. It took me about 30 hours in total to get from Senggigi (Lombok) to Labuanbajo. The highway is easy for all of Lombok. It's not bad on Sumbawa either, until you get to Bima. Once you're on Flores, overland travel is tough, but rewarding. (Caveat: this was in 2003. I've had that it hasn't changed much.)

Sumbawa is really dusty, and I saw very few other orang putih there. Nearby Sumba island is supposed to be even more rustic.

If you are trying to get from Flores to Kupang (West Timor) by sea, look for boats (often Pelni) leaving Ende, on the southern shore of Flores. This is the main city on that island.

Definitely worth the trip - I still dream of this part of Indonesia.

TheImmigrant fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 19, 2012

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Macunaima posted:

Eastern Nusa Tenggara is paradise, Flores particularly.

Are pretty much all the ferries in rural Indonesia capable of accommodating a small (~125cc) motorbike? Would be awesome if I could get down that far, whenever I get the chance to do my big SEA tour.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Are pretty much all the ferries in rural Indonesia capable of accommodating a small (~125cc) motorbike? Would be awesome if I could get down that far, whenever I get the chance to do my big SEA tour.

Definitely. I got all over Flores on one of those things. Be very careful - I almost went down a ravine about 30km east of Labuanbajo. That would've the end of me, absolutely no doubt. There's very little traffic, and even fewer facilities. There's really nothing but tribal villages in the hills on that island, where Bahasa Indonesia won't get you very far. The coastal towns are marginally more cosmopolitan.

There's a lot of vestigial Portuguese influence on Flores. You'll meet people with surnames like Silva and Goncalves, and occasionally see people with really striking green or blue eyes.

TheImmigrant fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 19, 2012

Pinball
Sep 15, 2006

I'm going to be living in a northern suburb of Bangkok, Nonthaburi, for 3 months from July 27th to October 25th-ish. I've got a place to stay, but are there any recommendations for things to see and do in Nonthaburi? I know it's mostly a residential area, but since it's so far from central Bangkok I'd like to find some stuff to do on weekends. Also, as a single woman, should I be worried about being out at night? Are there any Bangkok goon meets? I'm going to work on picking up Thai, but as I'm hearing impaired the tones are going to kill me, and I'd like to talk to some English-speaking people once in a while.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Howdy! You happened into my neck of the woods. There's a ton to do in Nonthaburi, but it is a little less tourist-centric than Bangkok proper. If you like nature and biking and interesting food and beer (okay even if you're with the tropical disease center or the Christian English teachers and don't like beer :P) it's a great place to spend time. It has the best American pizza in town and the only Chicago style hot dog, heh. Of course we also have luxury movie theaters and massive malls and all that, so you won't be in gently caress all nowhere. The boat runs from next to my condo all the way south to Saphan Thaksin BTS station (on the river in town) and stops at a ton of places along the way, but we're also not far from the MRT and the BTS (with extension lines opening soon).

I wouldn't worry too much about being out at night, no, though caution applies anywhere. A female's experience is a bit different, but generally speaking Thai people don't like confrontations with foreigners if avoidable. Dark alleys, all that stuff, the norm. I used to go jogging through the roughest slum in Bangkok at two in the morning with drunks and gambling everywhere and nothing happened, but I probably look a little different than you. My point being, they're nice folks most times, don't sweat it. Most of us here say that Bangkok's the safest big city we've ever lived in.

Look me up when you hit town and I'll give you some tips - I've met tons of goons over the years, including a number currently posting here, and I always enjoy hearing how new people are experiencing Thailand.

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
I think most of the Thailand goons are located in Nonthaburi, no? Where's that pizza, Reindeer? Sounds interesting.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Ringo R posted:

I think most of the Thailand goons are located in Nonthaburi, no? Where's that pizza, Reindeer? Sounds interesting.
At a place with the slogan - no joke - "support your local wetback."

http://www.quepasa-th.com/

Keep in mind, I'm not saying it's the best pizza ever, but it's the only pizza in town with American style crust, normal toppings and something approximating a reasonable amount of sauce. They also have tons of other American comfort foods, from chili cheese fries, fried pickles and fried mozzarella to burgers and fries and tacos. Interesting place, right outside of ISB. It's a completely bizarre experience as an American, because it's full of high school kids who act exactly like Americans (thanks to ISB) in the evenings and all you hear is OHMIGAWD and I'MALLLIKE and SHE'SALLLIKE and NOWAY!!!.

Good point, actually, I think most of the resident goons other than eviljelly (who is obviously dead at this point) live or lived in Nonthaburi. Modus is currently a refugee somewhere in the FILTHY SLUMS of Bangkok :nose turns up:

ReindeerF fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 20, 2012

Finch!
Sep 11, 2001

Spatial Awareness?

[ ] Whaleshark

404 Not Found

ReindeerF posted:

eviljelly (who is obviously dead at this point

He was eaten by a whaleshark. RIP.

I'm heading over to take his place in a couple of weeks.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Finch! posted:

He was eaten by a whaleshark. RIP.

I'm heading over to take his place in a couple of weeks.
Thread Body Count: 2

i see things
Dec 26, 2008

ReindeerF posted:

I think most of the resident goons other than eviljelly (who is obviously dead at this point) live or lived in Nonthaburi. Modus is currently a refugee somewhere in the FILTHY SLUMS of Bangkok :nose turns up:

Ladprao represent. I realize this is part of the slums of Bangkok, though.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
So close to freedom, yet mired in Bangkok's worst traffic :(

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
So any other manila goons around? I've been living here for 6 months now and I figure I should broaden my drinking circle to include more than just filipinos I work with and other scandinavian people.

(I live in Fort Bonifacio :smithicide:)

Also, gently caress the cigarette prices in this country. I was planning on quitting and then I arrive here from my Norway/Ireland background and I'm looking at a 10th to a 20th of the cost depending on which country I compare them to. And indoor smoking at all the nightlife spots doesn't exactly help. Haven't been able to do that back home for almost 15 years and even then it was in these segregated areas.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
I found social life in Manila a lot tougher than in Bangkok. There are some pretty decent expats there, but the preponderance seemed to be either A) embassy/expat package types locked away in gated suburbs and transiting to and from the giant mall complexes (what other city keeps its high-end nightlife in malls?) and B) dirty expats of varying stripes (sexpats, scammers, etc). I have a couple of friends who spent years living there, but they both fit into category A, so I never ran into them. Best advice I could think of would be to start joining some local social organizations.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

oh what hey I'm still alive!

poo poo, man, I've been living tough and working hard. I wake up at 530am for work and I work till 6pm on the lucky days when I get the work (till 9pm if I work the night dive too). I worked nonstop for 8 days I think - I'm not sure, I'm really losing track of the days.

Finch!, you're gonna be techin' at Big Blue, yeah? Holla at a goon when you're here, mang. Let's play connect 4 for drinks.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Thread body count revised: 1

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

Ringo R posted:

Just saw it on tv here in Thailand with 70% of the screen censored. They also mentioned it was from "life lick" :)

VV - Ghost Pompous not go loso area ka.

You would never in a million years mistake me for farang scum!!

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

ReindeerF posted:

It has the best American pizza in town
Where the gently caress? I don't even live in that area anymore but I will travel there.

quote:

I wouldn't worry too much about being out at night, no, though caution applies anywhere. A female's experience is a bit different, but generally speaking Thai people don't like confrontations with foreigners if avoidable.
I think Thailand is really safe unless you're a super sexy lady riding in a taxi somewhere. There's been a run of taxi rapes and other hanky panky going on but that's really standard since '05 or so. Supposedly "attractive" female friends report that they try not to ride in taxis now. This has been an issue for a long time though.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Modus Operandi posted:

Where the gently caress? I don't even live in that area anymore but I will travel there.
You're in luck, they now have a Sukhumvit branch on like soi 23 or something - deeper in the soi with the rest of the HiSo stuff that's cropped up there. I can't vouch for that location, though. Keep in mind that assessment is relative to Thai terms. The pizza would be passable in America, but would compare slightly less favorably than, say, Papa John's. This is Thailand, after all, heh. Can't expect miracles, but at least they get the crust right and don't use a knife to spread a very thin veneer of ketchup on the pizza like most places here (ugh).

Also, there's a new place where the Puff & Pie (stupid THAI Airways attempt to sell airline food to the public - hard to imagine how that failed) was at the Sukhumvit MRT exit that connects to the BTS. Pretty good takeaway pizza at like 90 Baht a slice you can buy from the window. Again, TIT, but I actually thought it was pretty loving good for Thailand.

Modus Operandi posted:

You would never in a million years mistake me for farang scum!!
Cleverly camouflaged farang scum who stink anyway like farang from eat too much hamburger and not stay lady but leave like buffalo and no good heart and not take care and same farang not same That peepun jing jing.

ReindeerF fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 21, 2012

Morricone
Jul 7, 2005

ReindeerF posted:

Cleverly camouflaged farang scum who stink anyway like farang from eat too much hamburger and not stay lady but leave like buffalo and no good heart and not take care and same farang not same That peepun jing jing.

That gibberish actually makes sense to me. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be proud or worried.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Morricone posted:

That gibberish actually makes sense to me. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be proud or worried.
I'm worried that I can hear it very clearly in ReindeerF's faux Thai voice.

Pinball
Sep 15, 2006

ReindeerF posted:

Howdy! You happened into my neck of the woods. There's a ton to do in Nonthaburi, but it is a little less tourist-centric than Bangkok proper. If you like nature and biking and interesting food and beer (okay even if you're with the tropical disease center or the Christian English teachers and don't like beer :P) it's a great place to spend time. It has the best American pizza in town and the only Chicago style hot dog, heh. Of course we also have luxury movie theaters and massive malls and all that, so you won't be in gently caress all nowhere. The boat runs from next to my condo all the way south to Saphan Thaksin BTS station (on the river in town) and stops at a ton of places along the way, but we're also not far from the MRT and the BTS (with extension lines opening soon).

I wouldn't worry too much about being out at night, no, though caution applies anywhere. A female's experience is a bit different, but generally speaking Thai people don't like confrontations with foreigners if avoidable. Dark alleys, all that stuff, the norm. I used to go jogging through the roughest slum in Bangkok at two in the morning with drunks and gambling everywhere and nothing happened, but I probably look a little different than you. My point being, they're nice folks most times, don't sweat it. Most of us here say that Bangkok's the safest big city we've ever lived in.

Look me up when you hit town and I'll give you some tips - I've met tons of goons over the years, including a number currently posting here, and I always enjoy hearing how new people are experiencing Thailand.

I'm going to be volunteering as an English teacher with a Christian charity working with the disabled, but I have no problem with beer. :cheers: Especially since I'm really just doing a traveling fellowship to study disability charities, and after Thailand I'm heading to Kiev in the fall, so I'd better get used to drinking copious amounts right quick.

I'm really excited to see Thailand, since I've never been to Asia before, and all those Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations episodes make the food look absolutely stunning. Even the fried insects, which is something I never thought I'd say. How's the street food there? I've gotten different opinions from 'it's great try it' to 'OH MY GOD YOU WILL GET EBOLA AND DIE IF YOU EAT ANY OF THEIR FOOD.'

Thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind.

ReindeerF posted:

I know farang means foreigner, and one day I look forward to being able to understand the rest of your bizarro pidgin-speak.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Pinball posted:

I'm going to be volunteering as an English teacher with a Christian charity working with the disabled, but I have no problem with beer. :cheers: Especially since I'm really just doing a traveling fellowship to study disability charities, and after Thailand I'm heading to Kiev in the fall, so I'd better get used to drinking copious amounts right quick.
Ah, I wondered about that. There's a big English language school just up the road from my condo that's staffed by Christians. There seem to be a revolving door of younger Western women going in and out and teaching. Sounds like an interesting challenge, I hope it works out.

Pinball posted:

I'm really excited to see Thailand, since I've never been to Asia before, and all those Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations episodes make the food look absolutely stunning. Even the fried insects, which is something I never thought I'd say. How's the street food there? I've gotten different opinions from 'it's great try it' to 'OH MY GOD YOU WILL GET EBOLA AND DIE IF YOU EAT ANY OF THEIR FOOD.'
You'll be safe, heh. I'm assuming you're American here - Americans back home seem to have a sneaking suspicion that you're going to die, or at least suffer some kind of consequences if you do anything not in America. I think I could safely speak for everyone of us in the thread who lives here, and most of the people who visit regularly, when I say that we all eat street food all the time. You might get the shits up front, but just tuck into everything that interests you, eat the ice, drink the water out of the jug and once your body gets used to the new bugs after about a week (if you have any issues at all, I didn't) you'll be fine.

Finch!
Sep 11, 2001

Spatial Awareness?

[ ] Whaleshark

404 Not Found

eviljelly posted:

Finch!, you're gonna be techin' at Big Blue, yeah? Holla at a goon when you're here, mang. Let's play connect 4 for drinks.

I'll hit the tech stuff later - first up is a dive controller course. I'll be at Big Blue for both, though. Where are you again? Simple Life or something? I can't even remember.

I am most definitely keen for a beer or ten - I'm Australian. A "welcome home" party is being organised for me at Fishbowl the night that I get there. It already sounds like trouble; I'm out of practice.

ReindeerF posted:

Thread body count revised: 1

:(

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Pinball posted:

Thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind.

I know farang means foreigner, and one day I look forward to being able to understand the rest of your bizarro pidgin-speak.

Eat street food all day every day but avoid the places that aren't busy as a good general rule.

Make sure you try Siamsato from 7/11 or your trip will not be complete. Bottom shelf of the beer cooler. 25 baht.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

any colour you like
Jul 19, 2006

Prying open my third eye

Macunaima posted:

Eastern Nusa Tenggara is paradise, Flores particularly. The whaling villages you're talking about are in the Alor and Solor archipelagos, just east of Flores. The last city of any size on Flores is Larantuka, although Maumere has the air connections. There are Merpati flights between Denpasar and Maumere, which are quite reasonable. You'll want to make at least one trip down the deceptively-named Trans-Flores 'Highway', as there are reasons to stop all along the length of the island.

Flores isn't terribly off the beaten path, although you see very few tourists outside a few spots, namely Labuanbajo (jumping-off point for Komodo Island), Bajawa (hill tribe visits), and Kelimutu (tri-colored crater lakes). Flores is spectacularly beautiful.

I got there from Lombok by taking a bus across the island, a local boat to Sumbawa, another bus Bima, a van to Sape Harbor, and then another local boat to Labuanbajo, on Flores. It took me about 30 hours in total to get from Senggigi (Lombok) to Labuanbajo. The highway is easy for all of Lombok. It's not bad on Sumbawa either, until you get to Bima. Once you're on Flores, overland travel is tough, but rewarding. (Caveat: this was in 2003. I've had that it hasn't changed much.)

Sumbawa is really dusty, and I saw very few other orang putih there. Nearby Sumba island is supposed to be even more rustic.

If you are trying to get from Flores to Kupang (West Timor) by sea, look for boats (often Pelni) leaving Ende, on the southern shore of Flores. This is the main city on that island.

Definitely worth the trip - I still dream of this part of Indonesia.

I know Flores isn't terrible off the beaten path, but it does seem less visited than Bali, Lombok and Gili Islands, where it seems everyone is going. Thanks for the tip about Sumbawa, seems to be a volcano you can climb there aswell and some other interesting stuff. Sumba seems nice too.

I hate The Bana Pancacke Trail.
Everyone I've met since I left Myanmar is just here to party. Makes me regret going to SE-Asia instead of Central-Asia. I can't remember it being this bad 4 years ago, but then we decided to go straight to Sri Lanka and India after Thailand, so we didn't really experience much of the partying SE-Asia (ok, they were some places in India, but really easy to avoid). I'm gonna start to use my Lonely Planet as a guide for where not to go. That probably makes me a douche, but I'm not here in Asia just to meet europeans who want to party and get drunk/high.

any colour you like fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jul 22, 2012