Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

homerlaw posted:

I don't see any penises in that poster, who are you talking about?

I believe he's talking about the Adventure Time poster and specifically Abracadaniel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Kramjacks posted:

Apparently Bella gives birth to a porcelain doll in Breaking Dawn 2.

Children in heavy makeup look really weird to me.

Robert Pattinson's face seems even more foot-like than usual, thanks to this wonderful photoshop wizardry.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

I believe he's talking about the Adventure Time poster and specifically Abracadaniel.

Abracadaniel, Lemongrab and Shelby are all pretty phallic.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Mr.Bond posted:

Robert Pattinson's face seems even more foot-like than usual, thanks to this wonderful photoshop wizardry.

And Stewart is now a Conehead.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

homerlaw posted:

I don't see any penises in that poster, who are you talking about?

Abracadaniel up at the top left.

He looks like a dick, but you don't really see it until you see his full-body in animation. It's just like, rectangle, all the way down.

Icon-Cat
Aug 18, 2005

Meow!
I believe that Twilight: Breaking Dawn poster is fan art. Notice the billing block.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Why does Kristen Stewart have elf ears?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Icon-Cat posted:

I believe that Twilight: Breaking Dawn poster is fan art. Notice the billing block.

Okay they spelled Kristen Stewart's name wrong that isn't real thank God.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

kiimo posted:

Okay they spelled Kristen Stewart's name wrong that isn't real thank God.

And they stole the billing block from the first movie's poster. Catherine Hardwicke is not the director this time.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was just about to go passing this around the office so thankfully I checked IMP first and didn't see it.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Is the official title of the movie "the twilight saga: breaking dawn: part 2"?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

edit: double post

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Oh drat, I saw the poster on Movieline and figured it was legit. Guess I didn't look close enough.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
At least that poster is fan made. Stewart's eyes freaked me out. Not the red pupil but the way she looks bloody doped out of her mind.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I can't wait to see how the actual posters / promotion for the movie goes after today's ridiculous news (Stewart cheated on Pattison with the director of Snow White and The Huntsman, got caught, so they just went ahead and released public statements apologizing :wtc: )

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Robert Pattinson must be absolutely devastated...

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I can't wait to see how the actual posters / promotion for the movie goes after today's ridiculous news (Stewart cheated on Pattison with the director of Snow White and The Huntsman, got caught, so they just went ahead and released public statements apologizing :wtc: )

I'll need a link. That sounds amazing.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mister Chief posted:

Robert Pattinson must be absolutely devastated...

He just can't stop crying man. It's weird it sounds almost...giddy. Trauma like that can do weird things to a person. He said he's taking some time for himself and flying to Rio for some recuperation and some soul searching with a possible stop in Ibiza.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Real Breaking Dawn part 2 character posters are out now, and many of them are... well...

:pwn:

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

No loving way.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Almost all of these look a little lot off.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Jesus Christ :stonk:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Chief posted:

No loving way.

Oh my God I'm laughing and crying and scared at the same time :stonk:

Egyptian, Irish, Amazonian covens what the loving gently caress

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 26, 2012

Jasta
Apr 13, 2012

GonSmithe posted:

Jesus Christ :stonk:

I... it's like uncanny valley but with real people. My mind is :barf:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I can't stop laughing at these Twilight posters. Holy poo poo! :lol:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Those are about as good as the fake one :cawg:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

"Now open your mouth a little bit"
"Wha- *click*

"Great!"

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

I really hope those people don't try to save money by using their character posters as substitute headshots, as tempting as it may seem.

"Don't call us..."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

kiimo posted:

I was just about to go passing this around the office so thankfully I checked IMP first and didn't see it.

You're going to pass around the real ones though, right? Because they're JUST AS BAD.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^^literally JUST got done doing this.

Gaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

We couldn't get the Malfoy kid from Harry Potter so here's.... this

I think this is the most normal one

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't be 100% sure but I think they dyed that kid's eyelashes. I think that's why he looks like he just stuck his face in talcum powder.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

uPen posted:

She face-pinched worse than Fiestacat :o:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

kiimo posted:

^^^^literally JUST got done doing this.

Gaaaaaaaaahhhh!

This is by far the creepiest and weirdest part of the poster. I know it is the angle and all but it seriously looks like the kid has one ear. And down syndrome.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pick Hard posted:

The sequel to Pontypool. The movie's writer posted this on his Facebook page.

Well, the poster is already better than the entire first movie was.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

We couldn't get the Malfoy kid from Harry Potter so here's.... this

It looks like a more inbred Joffrey.

Why are they so "blue"? They don't look as much pale than it looks like they've been drinking colloidal silver.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

uPen posted:

It's like her head is directed straight forward, but her face is out of line with her skull and pointing just to the side.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Dillbag posted:

Real Breaking Dawn part 2 character posters are out now, and many of them are... well...

:pwn:

Everything posted after these two have just been glamour shots of random passersby on the street right? Because there is absolutely nothing interesting whatsoever about them.

Like, who the gently caress is this? Some guy who just closed up his bar? A London factory worker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Lobok posted:

Like, who the gently caress is this? Some guy who just closed up his bar? A London factory worker?

According to the link he's part of the Irish coven, whatever the gently caress that means.