Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Puke? That's a funny word. Can I use that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Roundtine.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
I'm gonna take you outside and SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
This guy...this is not my kind of guy.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Roundtine.

When those two guys ran across the stage? Hilarious!

I love stuff you don't have to think about! :downs:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
JERRY: Did you tell her you loved her?

GEORGE: Oh, I had no choice. She squeezed it out of me! She’d tell me she loved me. All right, at first, I just look at her. I’d go, “Oh, really? Or uh, Boy, that’s, that’s something.” But, eventually you have to come back with, “Well, I love you.” You know, you can only hold out for so long.”

JERRY: You’re a human being.

GEORGE: And I didn’t even ask her out. She asked me out first. She called me up. What was I supposed to do? Say no? (laughs) I can’t do that to someone.

JERRY: You’re too nice a guy.

GEORGE: I am. I’m a nice guy. And she seduced me! We were in my apartment, I’m sitting on the couch, she’s on the chair. I get up to go to the bathroom, I come back, she’s on the couch. What am I supposed to do? Not do anything? I couldn’t do that. I would’ve insulted her.

JERRY: You’re flesh and blood.

GEORGE: I had nothing to do wtih any of this! I met all her friends, I didn’t want to meet them. I kept trying to avoid it. I knew it would only get me in deeper. But they were everywhere! They kept popping up all over the place. “This is Nancy, this is Susan, this is Amy, this is my cousin, this is my brother, this is my father...” It’s like I’m in quicksand.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

No you're SCHMOOPY!

stevesy
Aug 6, 2011

BYAAAAH
Jerry : So were going to make the Post Office pay for my new stereo ?

Kramer : It's just a write off for them .

Jerry : How is it a write off ?

Kramer : They just write it off .

Jerry : Write it off what ?

Kramer : Jerry all these big companies they write off everything

Jerry : You don't even know what a write off is .

Kramer : Do you ?

Jerry : No . I don't .

Kramer : But they do and they are the ones writing it off .

Jerry : I wish I just had the last twenty seconds of my life back .

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

"I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but every word of this story is true. A few days ago, my girlfriend happened to mention to me how attractive our new neighbor Linda was..."

Coffee And Pie posted:

"...well of course I noticed it too, with those ample breasts and pouty lips. I don't have to tell you she was a knockout..."

You know, there are an inordinate amount of people in this country having sex with AMPUTEES!

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

neoboman posted:

You know, there are an inordinate amount of people in this country having sex with AMPUTEES!

People don't just bump into each other and have sex... this isn't Cinemax.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

piratepilates posted:

How does the actor behind Bania not get more work? He is so drat funny as Bania and to me always felt like a reborn Jack Lemmon.

You're a closet Bania fan!

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
Newman plays tennis?

He's fantastic.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

prom candy posted:

Eric the Clown is Jon Favreau, who knew?

And the guy who plays the actor who's trying out for the role of George in the show-within-a-show sequence is Jeremy Piven!

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
So I just did something I thought could never happen again, I saw a Seinfeld ep I've never seen before. It was about Jerry not wanting Elaine to move into his building. It... wasn't a very good ep, to be honest, but I did like Jerry and George's little idiot competition.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Favorite Elaine line:

"I don't like this thing!! AND HERE'S WHAT I'M DOING WITH IT!!!!!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Momomo posted:

So I just did something I thought could never happen again, I saw a Seinfeld ep I've never seen before. It was about Jerry not wanting Elaine to move into his building. It... wasn't a very good ep, to be honest, but I did like Jerry and George's little idiot competition.

What sticks out to me in that episode is Kramer happily putting his foot in it and convincing Elaine to borrow the money from Jerry, and Jerry losing his poo poo at Kramer afterwards.

If I remember right, isn't that the,"You're a pod person!" rant?

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

Robnoxious posted:

No you're SCHMOOPY!

Alright Schmoopies!

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
It's like a... white discoloration.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

von Braun posted:

It's like a... white discoloration.

What's that red dot?

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Momomo posted:

YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Diabolik900 posted:

YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!

But suddenly a new challenger emerges...

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

thepokey posted:

What's that red dot?

Four plums with red on the inside.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Everything always has to be so jokey with you.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
I'm... a comedian.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
Who is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=payDsNKcRKQ

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jerry Seinfeld is truly the master of the poo poo-eating grin.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

Momomo posted:

The Super and his boyfriend were 2 of the best one time characters though.

"Como que deported? Eso fue un misunderstanding!" I love the Spanglish

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Now I GOTTA FIGURE OUT THE HAT SIZES OF 59,000 DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! WHAT IF A PINHEAD SHOWS UP?! I GOTTA BE ON TOP OF THAT!

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Momomo posted:

Is that the first episode where Elaine does her GET OUT! push?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

haljordan posted:

Now I GOTTA FIGURE OUT THE HAT SIZES OF 59,000 DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! WHAT IF A PINHEAD SHOWS UP?! I GOTTA BE ON TOP OF THAT!

I managed to survive on grubs and puddle water until a kindly old gentleman picked me up.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here...that that sort of thing was frowned upon...cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

The Human Cow posted:

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here...that that sort of thing was frowned upon...cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

My all-time favourite George line. :3:

Its also great when you get to use it, like the unicorn version of "Who is this!?".

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

david puddy posted:

Newman plays tennis?

He's fantastic.

"Where did you learn to climb trees like that?!?"
"The Pacific Northwest"

For what could have been a one-dimensional loathsome creep, I love all the random positive attributes they squeezed into Newman.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

WoG posted:

For what could have been a one-dimensional loathsome creep, I love all the random positive attributes they squeezed into Newman.
Well...he's merry.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Am I the only one who can't see a Chunky without thinking of Newman?

Then again I bought a Clark bar today and all I could think was "Newspaper. Clark bar. Gum."

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:

Ishamael posted:

I'm gonna take you outside and SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!

The even funnier part is after this line when he just says, "And if you think I'm kidding.... go ahead and try me.....cause I would.... LOVE IT!"

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Oh, by the way, when you get back to your apartment try to keep it down because Newman's taking a nap in your bed.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Quite a bathroom you got there Kramer. A man can really get some thinking done.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

Coffee And Pie posted:

Am I the only one who can't see a Chunky without thinking of Newman?

Then again I bought a Clark bar today and all I could think was "Newspaper. Clark bar. Gum."

I have literally never seen a Chunky or a Clark bar. I kind of assumed they were just made up for the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Twix... blodododododododoloop - B-5!