Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Well they did only have ten days to do it. Fair enough really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Someone has been watching the tour de france

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I thought it looked like a flamenco dress when I first saw it. Not bad though, just kinda girly.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Aha, "we only had 10 days to do it" is the best excuse ever.

"We panicked, the only design we could think of was polka dots"

icechris
Aug 26, 2008

Nothing is hotter than a chick who could kill you with her bare hands
Don't think this picture has been posted yet, only the leaked drawings, but the third kit for Spurs:

I'm undecided whether I like it or not at the moment, need to see it with sponsor and being worn. The sponsor will probably end up with a box behind it as I can't see any plain text logos like Autonomy working on that style.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
It looks like it would be quite slimming

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Huddlestone will be delighted.

You think AVB lets him have his ketchup?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

icechris posted:

Don't think this picture has been posted yet, only the leaked drawings, but the third kit for Spurs:

I'm undecided whether I like it or not at the moment, need to see it with sponsor and being worn. The sponsor will probably end up with a box behind it as I can't see any plain text logos like Autonomy working on that style.

I'm honestly not sure on that one. It looks like a callback to our 125th anniversary shirt but in darker hues. Better than what Liverpool got for their third kit. I'll reserve judgement until we see it worn in better light.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
Does anyone have a new Under Armour Spurs kit yet? I want to buy one but I'm not sure what UA's definition of Large is. Nike/Adidas Larges fit me fine but Kappa's Large doesn't..

Woof! Woof!
Aug 21, 2006

Supporters of whatever they're calling the club this week.

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Does anyone have a new Under Armour Spurs kit yet? I want to buy one but I'm not sure what UA's definition of Large is. Nike/Adidas Larges fit me fine but Kappa's Large doesn't..

Well, it's an American brand so it'll probably do you fine.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud
I bought the Villa away and when I'm buried in an avalanche, I'll be drat glad I'm wearing it.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Awesome, thank you Ninpo.

To contribute, here ware some special edtion J-League kits:

Gamba Osaka Expo '70 40th Anniversary kits - one match only

Oddly, the gold one is for the Men's side while the Women's will wear the more traditional blue kit. I kinda like them, they had a retro feel to them.

Here's Nagoya Grampus 20th anniversary kit, also a one match only affair:

I don't particularly like it, but one could do worse. Nagoya's color scheme and Le Cof designs are usually bland but this one tries to hard to be different.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Should be arriving any day now. I'll report back when it gets here, even with that size chart.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the sponsor is hideous, but I like the return of the completely plain ram badge.

Botany As Optimism
Aug 2, 2008
Ram badge is amazing. 100% Rambadge. Ram Badge all the way.

Sponsor is poo poo though. That kit without a sponsor would be outrageously good.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
The sponsor would be a lot less poo poo if it were further down the torso like normal.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Maybe its the angle, but I don't see any of Kappa's hideous side logos on the Derby shirt..

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Botany As Optimism posted:

Sponsor is poo poo though. That kit without a sponsor would be outrageously good.

I think pretty much all kits look better without the sponsor. Like that Palermo one a few posts up :swoon:

Grainbarn
Jul 2, 2007

What the fuck did I do?

Botany As Optimism posted:

I don't know about a plain white t-shirt being outrageously good, but that sponsor certainly looks like poo poo.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Maybe its the angle, but I don't see any of Kappa's hideous side logos on the Derby shirt..

They've been hiding them better this year.

Speaking of which? Why do they insist on slapping their logo in huge gently caress off sizes on every shirt they make?

Gtab
Dec 9, 2003
I am a horrible person, disregard my posts.
A horrible idiot question from a horrible idiot:

I've had no luck locally for two years: where (and possibly more importantly, when) should I be looking for Parma's 2012/2013 stuff? I've been trying to buy them since 2010 and I always arrive late online because no one local ever carries Errea kit obviously, even in a fairly large metro area (Vancouver).

This year I am trying to do it right and I have no idea where or when to start. I saw the kit announced earlier last month and I keep ineffectually googling every few days to find somewhere to waste money. I'd love a push in the right direction.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
If only the club had an official store or something

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Gtab posted:

A horrible idiot question from a horrible idiot:

I've had no luck locally for two years: where (and possibly more importantly, when) should I be looking for Parma's 2012/2013 stuff? I've been trying to buy them since 2010 and I always arrive late online because no one local ever carries Errea kit obviously, even in a fairly large metro area (Vancouver).

This year I am trying to do it right and I have no idea where or when to start. I saw the kit announced earlier last month and I keep ineffectually googling every few days to find somewhere to waste money. I'd love a push in the right direction.
the black cross on white shirt from last season was easily one of the best kits.

Gtab
Dec 9, 2003
I am a horrible person, disregard my posts.

Bobby Digital posted:

If only the club had an official store or something

It's just that easy, huh? Thank you very much.

mynameisjohn posted:

the black cross on white shirt from last season was easily one of the best kits.

Even when we near relegation we do so in style.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ftr, club stores, in my experience, tend to charge out the rear end for shipping (especially overseas), Classic Football Shirts tends to be much better, despite the name, they tend to have some nice recent stuff for less internationally popular european teams (and their shipping is fairly reasonable)

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/european-clubs/italian-clubs/serie-a-clubs/parma.html

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Harriers have revealed our new kit for this season:

Nice and simple, and we can sing our red & white song again :getin:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Chelsea revealed that awful 3rd that was rumoured. Grody to the max.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Still buying it.

PreMoo
Sep 23, 2010

hadji murad posted:

Chelsea revealed that awful 3rd that was rumoured. Grody to the max.

Doesn't look that bad.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

PreMoo posted:

Doesn't look that bad.

They look like power rangers, it is infact pretty awful.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Looks like a package for some exciting new razor blade.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

PreMoo posted:

Doesn't look that bad.

Imagine Ramires flying around the pitch with this on, will look like a busy little bee, about to Sting the opposition.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

PreMoo posted:

Doesn't look that bad.

Its so close to painted on abs, missed opportunity there

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
It's a 3rd shirt, who cares how awful it looks? You're only ever going to see it twice or something

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

PreMoo posted:

Doesn't look that bad.

Top 10 baddest kits this year

not close to breaking top 5 though

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Starsnostars posted:

It's a 3rd shirt, who cares how awful it looks? You're only ever going to see it twice or something

Exactly. It's great when those shirts are awful. That's why I'm glad the Liverpool one is what it is, rather than just a forgettable one like last season's third.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Starsnostars posted:

What else should we talk about in the Kit thread?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

T. Mascis posted:

Haven't seen a box in awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

T. Mascis posted:

We should talk about kits but terrible 3rd kits are less exciting than terrible home kits that we'll see all the time

Unless you support a team that has a terrible home kit that is :(