Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Edit; Never saw my dick? She never actually wanted to do any sort of physical intimacy. She hated kissing, hated hugging and the one time she touched my pants she went to go wash her hands afterwards. She was also big on the No Sex Before Marriage deal so...She did eventually learn what dicks looked like mostly through me going 'No, no not quite like that.'
No one would blame you if you had just whipped it out during a cock conference such as the ones you describe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Anoia posted:

The mental image alone is hilarious. I imagine her proudly holding up her latest rendition, sure she's got it right this time, only to sigh, make a slight alteration in the next drawing, and hold it up again.

Also, how did she get access to your eBay and email accounts? :crossarms:

That's almost entirely accurate. I never liked her doing these comics but I figured when life gives you lemons...

She got access to the ebay through my emails, which she got at because I was really open and she guessed all the secret question bullshit. I'm a bit better with internet security these days but this was before 2-step verification an stuff.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

I'm noticing a theme with a lot of these crazies of being extremely sexually repressed to the point that being "raped" is the only way to explore any sort of sexuality.

You can't be a "bad" person about sex if you have no control over it.

Non-Player
Oct 27, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

I'm noticing a theme with a lot of these crazies of being extremely sexually repressed to the point that being "raped" is the only way to explore any sort of sexuality.

I can understand this mindset somewhat. I have known people with rape fetishes, and some have snapped out of it the minute they are with a real, satisfying sexual partner that teaches them sex isn't a big scary bad no-no.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Haymaker_Betty posted:

I take a deep breath and step a little closer, looking down. And there, slightly unwrapped from it's toilet paper cocoon, is a big old piece of poo poo.

Just... sitting there, like a giant rat at the bottom of the wastebin, looking up at me as if to say, "Tanya's loving crazy."

No. We never asked her about it.
The first thing that came to my mind is maybe her parents were hoarders, and she was used to toilets that didn't work? So she pooped in the trash out of habit?

It's the only plausible explanation I can think of, really.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

moerketid posted:

~Soulbonding~
I will point out though, awful as all this sounds, she is actually okay to talk to in real life. She's a nice enough person, and it's very very hard to actually relate that to who she "really" is.

Yeah she sounds great. :stare: I can see why you feel so guilty about posting this stuff about an otherwise lovely person.

Baronjutter posted:

Plus saying that you were raped makes you seem more of a fragile delicate flower victim and gets you attention, while still giving you the HEY I HAD SEX kudos.

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

Corridor posted:

Plus saying that you were raped makes you seem more of a fragile delicate flower victim and gets you attention, while still giving you the HEY I HAD SEX kudos.
I guess I'm not going to say this line of reasoning is impossible, but if you're far enough divorced from reality that you think this is how things work (or if you're immersed in a crazy enough social group that this is how things work) then virtually anything is possible. I'm not sure generalizations serve well here.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

McNerd posted:

I guess I'm not going to say this line of reasoning is impossible, but if you're far enough divorced from reality that you think this is how things work (or if you're immersed in a crazy enough social group that this is how things work) then virtually anything is possible. I'm not sure generalizations serve well here.

These are people who think that children's cartoon characters gently caress them in their sleep.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

pookel posted:

The first thing that came to my mind is maybe her parents were hoarders, and she was used to toilets that didn't work? So she pooped in the trash out of habit?

Actually, weirdly enough her house, at least the foyer, living room, and kitchen--which is all you can see from said foyer, in which I stood for about 15 minutes while her dad screamed at her in another room--were loving spotless. Weirdly so. I really... I don't understand and have always wanted to ask her, but how the gently caress do you start that conversation!?

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

... and he is my navigator.

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Actually, weirdly enough her house, at least the foyer, living room, and kitchen--which is all you can see from said foyer, in which I stood for about 15 minutes while her dad screamed at her in another room--were loving spotless. Weirdly so. I really... I don't understand and have always wanted to ask her, but how the gently caress do you start that conversation!?

"Excuse me, why the gently caress did you drop a deuce in my garbage can?"

I have some stories about crazies as well (I went to an anime club in high school, end of story) but they'll have to wait till I have the time to write them out. Like the girl who believed she was the reincarnation of Sailor Moon and had a bunch of horny dudes convinced they were her Sailor Scouts. She was actually (and still is) very, very pretty and didn't smell bad or anything. So I don't even know.

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

Haymaker_Betty posted:

I really... I don't understand and have always wanted to ask her, but how the gently caress do you start that conversation!?

There is no wrong way to start that conversation. Pretty much anything you can say would leave you looking like the dignified and graceful one in this friendship, and leave her the one to blame for all awkwardness. To screw this up you would seriously have to poo poo in her trash can in return, or assault her, or something.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

Baronjutter posted:

In my armchair internet psychiatrist opinion about this, the person has just never had anyone interest in them sexually in their lives. Contriving some elaborate rape fantasy not only fulfills the 'need' for being 'wanted', but also allows them to play the 'oh woe is me i was WAYPED' card.

As someone that has suffered real sexual abuse, the moment 'Asheley' went on about it after that happened, I didn't speak to her for several months and when I finally did, I told her pretty much what I wrote above. Any more I ever heard about her ~rape~ was through her webcomic.

On that note, I might write about that story/comic next.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

That drat Satyr posted:

In my armchair internet psychiatrist opinion about this, the person has just never had anyone interest in them sexually in their lives. Contriving some elaborate rape fantasy not only fulfills the 'need' for being 'wanted', but also allows them to play the 'oh woe is me i was WAYPED' card.

As someone that has suffered real sexual abuse, the moment 'Asheley' went on about it after that happened, I didn't speak to her for several months and when I finally did, I told her pretty much what I wrote above. Any more I ever heard about her ~rape~ was through her webcomic.

On that note, I might write about that story/comic next.

With "Linda" above though, it didn't make sense to me. She was not unattractive, a little plain but she had a boyfriend and an intimate relationship for some time before her soulbond came along and developed the rape story. She went from being the type of person who just attached herself really really strongly to fandoms and characters (not *too* abnormal) to hosed up movie character multiple / imaginary rape victim.

I like to armchair psychologist as much as the next person but I have no clue where that one came from.

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT

pookel posted:

When I was maybe eight or so I accidentally crapped myself and threw the (very small) turd wrapped up in toilet paper in the bedroom wastepaper basket. I think I was just too embarrassed to admit what had happened, but predictably my Mum found out and went ballistic.

Why I couldn't just have flushed it down the toilet I'll never know. Unfortunately, despite all my efforts to remember strange people I've known, most of the few weird things that happened in my life were done by me.

Metal Gear
Dec 10, 2006

This is SomethingAwful.com

General Panic posted:

When I was maybe eight or so I accidentally crapped myself and threw the (very small) turd wrapped up in toilet paper in the bedroom wastepaper basket. I think I was just too embarrassed to admit what had happened, but predictably my Mum found out and went ballistic.

Why I couldn't just have flushed it down the toilet I'll never know. Unfortunately, despite all my efforts to remember strange people I've known, most of the few weird things that happened in my life were done by me.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was what happened with the girl. It would explain the sudden dramatic need to use the bathroom and then heading home immediately afterwards. She probably just sharted herself and tried to hide it.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
But if you're in the bathroom why wouldn't you throw it in the toilet rather than the waste basket?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Question Mark Mound posted:

But if you're in the bathroom why wouldn't you throw it in the toilet rather than the waste basket?

Because you have an untreated mental illness, that would be my guess

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

skipThings posted:

Because you have an untreated mental illness, that would be my guess

That would be my guess, as well :( I feel sort of bad making fun of her, actually...

On a much, much happier note, one time I went to an anime convention and some guy asked if he could rub my shoulders! He looked about 30.

I was 14 :)

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

At least he asked first? :gonk: I hate people who don't respect personal space.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I've worked at a gaming/anime/whatever con before where we had to tell a 12 year old girl with a Free Hugs sign "look, you can keep the sign, but just please be aware of the kind of people who may be around to take you up on that offer."

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

RoeCocoa posted:

I am a convention artist (although I no longer really relate to fandoms myself I guess, but money is money) and there are so many people who don't respect personal space it's awful. I always get so anxious before cons because there's always bound to be some creeper. :mad:

H.P. Lovecraft
Nov 20, 2008

RoeCocoa posted:

I wonder if he likes glomping and anime?

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

RoeCocoa posted:

Me too. Which is why I hated the other guy, who, the year before, rubbed up against me in a crowded line for an anime episode promo. At first I was all, "Surely, this is an accident :)" and then I felt his boner, and how he was essentially toe-to-heel with me. Yeah. People at conventions are loving awesome :thumbsup:

God, that reminds me. I went to ComicCon in '00, and there was some really cute, really sweet, really talented comic artist there in his twenties. I was... 13? And I walked up and asked him why he did all of his sketches in blue pencil before inking them, instead of regular graphite. He was explaining how it was so the lines wouldn't show up when he scanned them into the computer when my mother who I have many stories about came up and started shrieking that she had found my hand twin, and how we needed to date. :stare: HE WAS AT LEAST 24.

The poor guy was so loving embarrassed, too. He literally ducked his head and blushed, trying to look as small and inconspicuous as possible. I have never seen someone do that in real life. My mother would not stop talking about him for 3 years, especially if I was dating someone.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

RoeCocoa posted:

Auuugh god, the way people act at cons make me embarassed for the human race as a whole. Once there was a girl in one of the little artist alley things and she had a bit of cardboard that said 'TOUCH MY TITS FOR $1!'

And people were paying her.

To touch her tits.

...well, until con staff got word of it, and then she promptly got ejected from the convention. I have so much respect for the people that staff conventions, I really don't know how the hell they put up with so much bullshit.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

That drat Satyr posted:

Auuugh god, the way people act at cons make me embarassed for the human race as a whole. Once there was a girl in one of the little artist alley things and she had a bit of cardboard that said 'TOUCH MY TITS FOR $1!'

And people were paying her.

To touch her tits.

...well, until con staff got word of it, and then she promptly got ejected from the convention. I have so much respect for the people that staff conventions, I really don't know how the hell they put up with so much bullshit.

Seriously, $1? She could have charged upwards of $20 a grope and made mad stacks before getting kicked out.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I read the whole thread, and now I crave more.

drat, I have stories about weird people, but none as great or beautiful as any of the epic sagas in this thread.

It almost makes me want to go to a convention, just so I can get some great stories out of it. My friends always come back with terrific (but often horrifying) stories.

Here's the closest thing I can think of, I can't remember all of the details but here goes:

It was the summer before my junior year of college. I get a friend request on facebook from this dude I don't know, "Roy," but see that we have a mutual friend, my best pal from school (We'll call her Sandy). I looked at his info and figured she knew him from high school or work, and didn't think it was that strange that he friend requested me. Maybe she told him some good stories of our adventures and he decided he'd like to be my friend too :shobon: Good times!

Now, granted, Roy's profile was kinda... interesting. All of his pictures are cosplay pictures, all pictures from conventions, pictures of him building his swords and whatever else. Er, okay. But then, all of his interests were Anime. Anime Show #1. Anime Show #2. #3, 4, 5, 6, over a hundred different Manga or Anime or variations of shows or memes from shows and just wow what, what. What. Games, games, video games, video games with Japanese names.

My thoughts:
1. This person has a very very clearly defined niche of interests.
2. This person and I have absolutely nothing in common.

But he's friends with Sandy, and she's terrific! I accept the friend request.

I text Sandy, saying something like "Oh, Roy sent me a friend request!" and maybe asking what may have prompted it. I also texted another mutual friend of ours, Ariel, because he had sent her a friend request, too.

I'm not sure what order things happened in from this point out, but here's the best I can make of it. I get a message from him on facebook:
"yay a gamer girl lol"

I get a text back from Sandy. No, she doesn't know him from school, she met him at one convention and didn't even really talk to him that much there. The whole tone i got from her was kind of a :stare: feeling.

Now, I... I don't game. There's nothing on my facebook profile that would make a person even imagine that I game. I mean, there's some pictures of me playing Rock Band, and my pals and I joke about Soul Calibur sometimes, but that's the extent of it. We never even had a modern console in our house, just a few of those new/old Atari models they sell where you can play Asteroids and Beep-Boop. I don't have any anime "likes" or pages or anything, basically I have no idea where this guy is getting this "gamer girl" vibe from.

So, knowing now how little Ron knew Sandy, I got a little bit of a weird vibe from him. He had all this long, stringy, really slicked-back hair in all his pictures. And he was 27 or so. His life- his adult life- literally revolved around cosplay. This was not a hobby anymore, this might never have been a hobby, it must have been a congenital deformity. Here is an adult man who lives for cosplay and only communicates through cosplay, and was yearning to find even more people who shared his love, his passion.

But I figured, ok, I'll bite, let's see what this was about.

:j: Oh, nah, haha, I don't game! But I understand where you got that impression [editors note: No I didn't] So, you know Sandy from school?
:frogc00l: No, not unless I got held back a lot that I wasn't aware of XD I know her through cosplay.
:j: Oh neat! Which convention?
:frogc00l: ConName. Age a big deal with you? >.>

:j: What?

And then I never heard from him again.

I mean... I guess that's an interesting way to pick up girls? Misinterpret their interests and pretend they're the same as yours, use that misinterpretation as your pickup line, then just go for it?

I know in the grand scheme of things, he wasn't really that bad or that creepy.

But it's the only one I've got for now, at least regarding stories that are actually mine, and not just things I experienced second-hand. I've met a plethora of weirdos, but none this brand of weird. The ones that come closest have stories that would belong more in the Horrible Roommates thread than here.

Why did I have to binge this thread so fast? Man, so many people promised stories but then never returned :saddowns:

But thanks, ugly and la_fausse_tortue, and all the rest of you beautiful, sacred people for posting your stories. Thank you for making it out alive and then sharing your bountiful weirdofeast with the rest of us plebes. You're all saints.

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

sweeperbravo posted:

:frogc00l: ConName. Age a big deal with you? >.>

:stare: Why would anybody think this would be a good thing to say? I can barely think of a context where that line wouldn't be creeptastic.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Thankfully I've never known any reincarnated weredragonprincesses, but I did have a close friend for several years who honest-to-god believed she was a psychic vampire. That is, that she "fed" off the energy of other people, especially big groups at loud concerts and such. Tristienne (her twist on the name Tristan) wore high-quality costume fangs that she would never go out in public without, and only grudgingly confided in her close friends that she wore them. She had to go out drinking or to big concerts frequently, complaining that she couldn't "feed" without doing so. She also believed she could read people's auras, and that she could sense and "commune" with other energy vampires. Hell, she believed lots of oddball things: She thought that one of her boyfriends had multiple personalities, and when one alternate personality took over his penis grew an inch longer. I put up with it for a long time because, let's face it, I was lonely and wanted to get in her pants. Which didn't happen, and for that I'm ultimately thankful.

The vampire thing came up only infrequently over the years, so I was able to gloss over it without too much trouble. But gradually I realized that she was a bit nuts in general, not to mention a self-centered drama queen and a people user. Our friendship grew more distant and she moved a few hundred miles away, but I still kept in touch with her for a while. But one summer she came up to Chicago for her friend's funeral, which culminated in three of us severing ties with her. She and a local friend of hers were going to the funeral, and I agreed to drive them because the deceased was an acquaintance of mine as well. While in the city, she stayed with my best friend Kat, and our mutual friend Kyle came down from Kenosha to spend time with us.

The funeral ceremony was sad but pleasant. But my car started overheating on the way back, and neither she nor her friend offered to give any help. Her friend, in fact, gave me poo poo for not getting us back on the road sooner because he "had poo poo to do." After limping the car home, I was hoping for a pleasant evening with friends because I was loving exhausted. Instead, Tristienne flipped her poo poo because Kyle was chatting with me and not paying enough attention to her, and spewed a torrent of poo poo at him for being "a worthless friend." She also gave me plenty of poo poo, but wouldn't do it to my face - instead, she yelled about me to Kyle and refused to address me, basically talking about me behind my back while I was ten feet away. This was during a rough time when I was unemployed and feeling supremely lovely about myself, so I felt monumentally betrayed. Then she gave Kat tons of poo poo about not coming to the funeral, but slept on her floor anyway.

The next day she demanded that I drive her to see her family somewhere even further out in the suburbs, and that Kat and Kyle come with us. I refused on the grounds that my car was in no condition to drive, so instead we took the bus with her into the city to do some shopping. All three of us were still in a bit of shock at what an incredible rear end in a top hat she'd been, but I guess we were hoping she'd come to her senses and apologize. When it became apparent that, not only was no apology coming, she didn't even recognize that she had anything to apologize for, we found an excuse to get away from her. She and Kyle spent one more night with Kat, but after she got on the bus home we made it clear that she wasn't welcome with any of us ever again.

Oh, and her friend stole a hundred bucks from Kat's apartment.

The kicker with all this crazy? Tristienne was 35 when this all happened, and that was five years ago. Crazy knows no age.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Ubik posted:

Oh, and her friend stole a hundred bucks from Kat's apartment.

Energy vampires and money vampires have a natural camaraderie! :ssh:

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

I've ran into a few crazies so I have a couple more stories to tell.

Dog Rescue Witches Are Go

When I was 18, my (ex)boyfriend and I got a house in which we could have pets, and I adopted my first doggy all of my own. He came to me through dog rescue. The process got me finding out about the dog rescue scene online, joined some forums etc, got to know people, and soon I was helping out with voluntary stuff of various kinds. It began as something very rewarding and fun, because I got to know lots of new people, but there was an awful lot of drama in the community and a fair few crazies.

At some point along the way I met "Tammy", and she was involved with a political activist group for a particular welfare issue. She was fairly local and due to the places she'd become involved, was looking to branch into rescue too. She was in her late 30s and took me "under her wing" as a friend and got me involved with her organisation...which I'd later find was mainly me and her, and a couple of other people who were allegedly involved but who I never met, never heard from, and contributed nothing. I became her number two and handled much of what went on, eventually spending 5+ hours a day on the phone solely handling business for the organisation.

She did a lot when I met her, she seemed a very strong, proactive woman. She was a social worker who worked with vulnerable children, attractive and semi-single, describing to me how she was actually cheating on various guys in her office including her boss and would regularly hook up with guys on Adult Friend Finder. Awkward. As time went on she declared to me that she was actually a powerful witch and could see the spirits of dead people and communicate with them as if they were really there and alive. She told me she could curse and hex her enemies, so no one better gently caress with her. That came completely out of nowhere.

Things got very busy for our organisation and Tammy started becoming harder to reach and doing less and less, leaving me to do more. A very important parliamentary hearing was coming up that she was meant to appear at, and the MP involved was phoning me to try to get in touch with her - it was quickly becoming a mess. I warned her repeatedly that it had to be dealt with: "I'm on it" "soon". Eventually I spoke to him about the issue over the phone, he asked me to attend, and I relayed this to her. She went ballistic that he had spoken to me and dared to ask me to go. Absolutely, suddenly, batshit insane. From being sweet and lovely to me, to being a vicious bitch beyond compare. I guess she didn't like the idea of someone possibly stealing her limelight (although I did NOT want to go to the drat hearing and told her so - I was young and it sounded way above what I was comfortable with).

About two days later I log online and find myself banned from the organisation website, and all kinds of crazy poo poo had gone down. I fail to remember the exact specifics of it all now, but what it came down to was an accusation that I had "hacked" into the accounts of a whole bunch of members of the website and hosed with their accounts. Tammy had told all the other rescue folk, all the other site admins, blackened my name and gotten me banned from p much everywhere I was active (all 3 sites or whatever). Her excuse for me not knowing about any of this was that I was "schizophrenic" - I had told her that in private - and "she constantly has no memory of what she has done". And people actually bought that. Because I was 18 and she was a mature social worker and full of the :words:, the schizophrenia story stayed. I spoke to her myself by email and she kept the story up, writing to me "you know you have schizophrenia you know you need to seek help!". When I phoned her and called her on her bullshit, she screamed and howled at me at the top of her lungs how she was going to drive over to my house right then and murder me, for about 20 minutes. Needless to say she never came by.

I then discovered holyshitfreedom from the full time crazylady serf job. And volunteered for a sane lady's (who didn't hang on the internet communities) rescue just fostering some dogs and everything was chill. And that was my first discovery that age =/= maturity. :smith:

RalAegidius
Nov 12, 2004

It's a crow. In a box.

moerketid posted:

She went ballistic that he had spoken to me and dared to ask me to go. Absolutely, suddenly, batshit insane. From being sweet and lovely to me, to being a vicious bitch beyond compare. . .

. . .When I phoned her and called her on her bullshit, she screamed and howled at me at the top of her lungs how she was going to drive over to my house right then and murder me, for about 20 minutes. Needless to say she never came by.

Sounds a lot like a woman I once worked with who was also in a position of authority. I don't know exactly what her deal was, but she was loving CRAZY even though most of the time she was calm and seemingly normal. Certain things would set her off, and you never knew what it was going to be. Real Jekyll and Hyde type of person.

The woman I knew never "went off" at me personally. I don't know why. Maybe she sensed on some level that I would have had zero tolerance for that sort of poo poo, and she needed me because I was doing a job that would have been very hard to fill at the time.

happyflurple
Oct 31, 2006

Baronjutter posted:

I knew a devout Catholic girl back in school who once told my friend that she wanted to be raped just so she could experience sex without betraying her beliefs.

According to Facebook, she's been in a relationship with this one guy for the past five years or so and is generally pretty sorted so I assume that was some sort of blip.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Baronjutter posted:

You see a lot of this because America is crazy regressive/backwards with female sexuality.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Don't know if anyone has been following the E/N Drawing thread (you should it's amazing - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406 )

I created a verssion of Haymaker_Betty's poo story from earlier, thought I'd share it on this thread (also because it got a bit buried after I posted it before one of Mjaulm's amazing works!)
Anyway here you are. (click to embiggen)

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

fork bomb posted:

You see a lot of this because America is crazy regressive/backwards with female sexuality.

To be fair, so is just about any given country.

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT
And some of them could actually do with repressing part of their sexuality more - the completely crazy part.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

fork bomb posted:

We may be crazy regressive/backwards, but never forget which country in the world has graced the halls of porn with tentacle rape. Just go to some of the stores in Akihabara and Den Den Town in Japan and just gaze casually at their stock - barring that, you can always look for the 18+ doujin sellers at your local convention to peruse some of the available kink.

Corridor posted:

To be fair, so is just about any given country.

So very, very true.

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.

Rondette posted:

Don't know if anyone has been following the E/N Drawing thread (you should it's amazing - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406 )

I created a verssion of Haymaker_Betty's poo story from earlier, thought I'd share it on this thread (also because it got a bit buried after I posted it before one of Mjaulm's amazing works!)

This is amazing and needs more love! :allears:

rossmum
Dec 2, 2008

Cummander ross, reporting for duty!

:gooncamp:
I've only just found this thread, and holy poo poo. I've been up all night reading and it's brought back a lot of memories.

While nowhere near as bad, I was pretty out there until I hit about 14-15. One of my best friends during the latter half of primary school (and one of my only friends for a period of about three or four years) was pretty wildly imaginative and prone to escapism, too; his family situation was pretty messed up, mine wasn't but at the time I was pretty unhappy. We'd basically invent these vast alternate worlds and while we didn't dredge the same depths of crazy as Denise, we did get pretty lost in it at times.

We ended up going to different high schools and I barely saw him after that. My escapism gradually tapered off into just playing games and when a friend recommended I see a shrink before my finals, it was suggested that I was :spergin:. Never bothered to take the actual test as I don't much give a poo poo and don't have any intention of using it to excuse my stupidity. I still spend a lot of time daydreaming, but now it is very definitely no more than that.

My friend and I only caught up a few times in between, he turned out pretty well; I only know this because a few years later, I heard that he'd been killed in a workplace accident. It still hurts a lot to think that I never got a chance to catch up before it happened, but when his family held a get-together on what would have been his birthday that year, it was pretty clear that he'd really turned things around since our days of being the outcast nerds. It's not really something I like to talk about, or think about much for that matter. Every year on May 30th I spend a little while thinking about him, but I try not to dwell too much. If nothing else, it's comforting to know he was having the time of his life before it was taken from him. :smith:

Sorry for being a downer, I just felt like sharing for some reason. I spend a lot of time alternating between amusement and abject horror at these kinds of stories but it's only been while reading this thread that I remembered I was that kid once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Rondette posted:

OMFG that's amazing :stare:

The creepy part is that that woman looks eerily similar to my mother... just... the hair and the expression. loving weird.

This is officially my desktop background. Also, I'm going to send this as my mother's next birthday card. Can I do that? I will take a picture.

• Locked thread