Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Does anybody have a download for Illuminated Order? The Planet Elder Scrolls download is dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Impulse
Jun 5, 2010

Fun Shoe

Upmarket Mango posted:

Does anybody have a download for Illuminated Order? The Planet Elder Scrolls download is dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Yeah, a good number of PES mods are having bother like this. It's been put up on Morrowind Modding History now though at the least. You can grab a copy Here.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Arc Impulse posted:

Yeah, a good number of PES mods are having bother like this. It's been put up on Morrowind Modding History now though at the least. You can grab a copy Here.

Yeah, I actually just grabbed it from there after someone on the Bethesda forums linked me it. That's such a cool site.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Is there anyone who can talk me through the installation of all the morrowind stuff? I've been stuck trying to figure out wyre mash for 2 hours (dead links in the OP dont help) and i cant find out how to edit the .bsa files (morrowind, bloodmoon, tribunal) to show as being created in 2002. Setting wyre.exe as the file to open .bsa files just gives me an error message and refers me to a log file that doesnt exist.

Thanks, never tried morrowind before and would like to.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
I installed the MSGO and it worked, but the next time I started it up I was completely blind, no models or anything. I uninstalled it and have been playing vanilla+official plugins ever since. The gathering changes are a nice gameplay upgrade though, opening a mushroom and emptying the container is goofy.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was just following the instructions in this thread. I can play ugly games, and dice roll games, but not ugly dice roll games :)

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Molybdenum posted:

I installed the MSGO and it worked, but the next time I started it up I was completely blind, no models or anything. I uninstalled it and have been playing vanilla+official plugins ever since. The gathering changes are a nice gameplay upgrade though, opening a mushroom and emptying the container is goofy.

Turn your Steam overlay off in Steam Properties > In-game.

mattdizzleZ28 posted:

I was just following the instructions in this thread. I can play ugly games, and dice roll games, but not ugly dice roll games :)

You need to install Python 2.5 or something like that. And then you run whatever wyre thing and change the dates.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
There's also a new MGSO 3.0 coming out in probably mere days, if you want to wait for it. The developer promised that it's going to be a "one screen installer," so I bet it's going to be really easy.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Yeah, he recently posted a video on his website of the new installer, seems even easier than before. http://www.ornitocopter.net/ is his website.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I'm really hoping the same level of accessibility is brought to the gameplay equivalent of MGSO. It'd be wonderful to only have to download two large files with configurable installations and then call it a day. Much better than my roaming thumbdrive of doom.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Will I be okay installing MGSO3 over an existing game when it comes out or should I hold off and make a new character then?

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!
:siren:Important note for those who are having trouble with Wrye Mash: I checked and just discovered that the link in the OP goes to the old/terrible version where you have to install 3 different things that almost never work. I found another link to the current standalone version that you should be using on Great House Fliggerty's website. Just click the download button in the top right corner.

http://download.fliggerty.com/download-58-141

Here are modified steps for using it:

quote:

2. Download and install Wrye Mash Standalone. When you launch it for the first time it will ask you for your Morrowind folder.
3. Under the Mods tab (NOT Utilities, which will be empty), change the dates on "morrowind.bsa," "tribunal.bsa" and "bloodmoon.bsa" so that the year is 2002.

Upmarket Mango posted:

Will I be okay installing MGSO3 over an existing game when it comes out or should I hold off and make a new character then?

While it would probably be best to wait for an official answer by Kingpix, I'm going to assume that it should be okay to install on top (after backing up your save, of course).

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Here's two random shots I took when I was playing earlier. The sky looks so amazing with MGEXE, it feels like it's a real atmosphere if that makes any sense.

I never noticed that wicked gnarled tree thing before and this isn't too far from Seyda Neen. I checked it out though and there wasn't anything of interest there though :(

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
It's funny you should be talking about trees:

I just set up an install of Morrowind + Mods + MGE-XE on one of my laptops. The laptop has a 2nd Gen i7, 8 GB RAM, and a 2GB GT550M. It can handle games like Far Cry 2 (on a mix of high and very high settings) or Fallout: New Vegas (everything high or above.)

Going off of those games, I thought, "It should be capable of running Morrowind with a few bells and whistles." Somewhere in the neighborhood of 9-10 distant cells, 2 or 4x AA, 4x AF, 512 x 512 and 1024 x 1024 texture packs. The laptop has a peculiarly low native resolution of 1366 x 768, which is perfect for an old game like this. I plugged in a couple of Vurt's tree mods, his groundcover (generated at ~50% density in MGE-XE) and the following shaders: SSAO Fast, both water shaders, and Fine Bloom.

Boy, was I wrong. The game really sucked getting off the boat in Seyda Neen. There's nothing unusual about that: Seyda Neen and Balmora are two of Morrowind's infamous low-FPS zones. I was getting a sluggish 18-20 FPS in town, but it wasn't much better on the outskirts. The weird thing was, this was one of the only installs where Balmora was perfectly fine. Very subtle drop in FPS.

I figured the grass was the culprit, since I seemed to be struggling the most when I was creeping around in the weeds. So I proceeded to try countless permutations of settings. No AA / AF, different Distant LOD levels, shaders, grass and mesh densities. I must have rebuilt the LOD 20 or 25 times. And still, I was performing poorly.

Then I remembered the two tree packs I was using: Vurt's Grazelands' II and Vurt's Bitter Coast Replacer. I wiped them out of the data folder, rebuilt the LOD, and was suddenly not only pulling in twice the FPS, I was running with denser grass and the relatively demanding "Eye Adaptation (HDR)" thrown on top of the aforementioned shaders.

I never would have thought that a couple of tree mods would impact performance so greatly. By comparison, going between 0x and 4x AA + AF--even abandoning all of my shaders (including SSAO!)--seemed to do little.

TL;DR - Tree mods are surprisingly demanding, even at low draw distances. If you're trying to get Morrowind working on a laptop, you might try cutting those out of the equation and seeing how much you gain.

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
I have owned Morrowind for perhaps a decade and never played it. This 1-click MGSO release might actually get me to do it though :shobon:

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Exioce posted:

I have owned Morrowind for perhaps a decade and never played it. This 1-click MGSO release might actually get me to do it though :shobon:

Wait for the new one to come out though! It should be online any day now.

Alabama Blacksnake
Aug 9, 2005

But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.

Upmarket Mango posted:

Here's two random shots I took when I was playing earlier. The sky looks so amazing with MGEXE, it feels like it's a real atmosphere if that makes any sense.

I never noticed that wicked gnarled tree thing before and this isn't too far from Seyda Neen. I checked it out though and there wasn't anything of interest there though :(

These are both pretty incredible. I usually play Morrowind as close to vanilla as I can, but it never ceases to amaze me how much fantastic work the modding community has produced.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

A few more things I've discovered, which are especially relevant to laptop players:

The more recent versions of MGE-XE (I'm currently on 0.9.8) have quietly introduced a new lighting system that is turned on by default. This lighting method--while occasionally more impressive than the system it is aiming to replace--uses a much more demanding pixel-based algorithm. If you're getting a lower framerate than you think you should be getting, do yourself a favor and macro-map a few keys (use MGE-XE to do this) to do the following things:

1. Toggle Lighting System
2. Toggle Shaders
3. Toggle Grass
4. Toggle Shadows

For lighting systems, you have the option of flipping between "Standard Dynamic Lighting" and "New Dynamic Lighting." On my laptop, I've gained about 6-8 FPS by rolling back to Standard Dynamic Lighting.

Being able to toggle Grass will help you determine if you're drawing grass too dense in LOD generation. As has been mentioned before, mods like Vurt's Groundcover can really impact performance at higher (80-100%) densities. Toggling shaders will show you if your shader chain is too demanding (obviously) and is a lot less tedious than exiting and starting Morrowind up over and over.

Finally, Shadows: This is MGE-XE's big draw, but it's worth seeing what you gain by canning shadows, especially since this is the only way to opt out of the program's impressive dynamic shadows. Similar to the New Dynamic Lighting, I observed a significance increase in performance by disabling shadows.

In conclusion, by rolling back to the old lighting system (little cost in visual quality) and shadows (variable, sometimes significant cost in visual quality) I have gained about 12-15 FPS, and have been able to continue using MGE-XE's other features like shaders, gorgeous water, and higher performance LOD rendering.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Upmarket Mango posted:

The same thing happened to me: I saw that gnarly tree out in the ocean and just knew there was something exciting waiting to be discovered. Swam out there and, after eating "Jesus" mushrooms and punching Slaughterfish in the head, was disappointed to find nothing...or so we think.

Completely agreeing with you on the whole atmosphere thing, though. Mods have captured something about the game that its sequels haven't been able to replace. Take this screenshot, for example:

As I was perched in the lighthouse, waiting for Fargoth, the sky grew dark with an incoming storm--when it finally broke, the whole world just seemed to go black. Add to that, Vality's tree mod, which covers the whole Bitter Coast in a thick canopy of trees. All I could see were these little islands of blue and green light (from the Luminous Russula) and torch light. It was pretty impressive.

Some more shots:

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Completely agreeing with you on the whole atmosphere thing, though. Mods have captured something about the game that its sequels haven't been able to replace. Take this screenshot, for example:

Man, that is what I imagined that the developers had in mind with Morrowind a decade ago, but didn't have the technological capability to pull off. I'm a long-time fan (still have the pewter Lich sitting on my desk from my original Daggerfall box), but I was pretty bummed about the many functional/aesthetic limitations after 300+ hours of Skyrim.

I'm giving MGSO 2.x a try, but any clue as to when 3.0 will be available? I know, it's a lot of effort, and free software, but I'm seeing an update from this February that says "soon", and from August that says "soon", so I'm a little skeptical. :)

Mainly, I'm worried about save game compatibility.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I haven't played Skyrim yet, but there was at least one area in Oblivion that looked like that (I think I had a broken mod that made everything too dark at night though).

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

MasterSlowPoke posted:

I haven't played Skyrim yet, but there was at least one area in Oblivion that looked like that (I think I had a broken mod that made everything too dark at night though).

You're probably thinking of Leyawiin, and the screenshot honestly does look similar. The actual location doesn't look anything like Leyawiin, though.

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

You're probably thinking of Leyawiin, and the screenshot honestly does look similar. The actual location doesn't look anything like Leyawiin, though.

Even Leyawiin (which is basically Black Marsh West) in Oblivion was relatively sanitized and cheery, IIRC. I'd kill to see an Argonian/Khajiit sequel made by the Morrowind team. :)

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Wow, disregard my question about MGSO 3 - 2 is incredible. I can't believe this is the same game.

Much appreciation to Musical_Daredevil for the OP; I'm not sure I'd ever have replayed Morrowind otherwise!

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I just finished moving Skyrim's music over to Morrowind. More work than it's worth, but if you're bored, you can do it too! How do you do this?

First, you need Skyrim. Then you need a tool that can browse and extract .bsa files, like FOMM (yes, it will work.) Find your "Skyrim - Sounds.bsa" (i.e. Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data) and open it with FOMM. Once it opens, you can narrow down the .bsa's contents by searching for "mus", as in "music." Now you're only seeing the music, and not sound effects.

Extract whatever music you want. Most songs are broken down into 4-8 pieces, so be sure to extract all of the pieces to each song. The problem you'll now be facing is that you've extracted a bunch of .xwm files. Morrowind can't play this poo poo, so you'll need to snag something like the Skyrim Audio Converter to repackage them as .mp3 files, which Morrowind can play. The Skyrim Audio Converter is pretty easy to figure out: You add files to the list, and then convert. If the program is filled with .xwm files, it will automatically flip them over to .mp3, and vice versa.

So now you've got your .mp3 pieces. If you're lazy, you can just mash them into the appropriate "EXPLORE" and "BATTLE" folders in your Morrowind Music directory. Odds are you won't have a song last long enough to hear the end--not without a combat track interrupting it. BUT! If you want to go that extra mile, grab Merge MP3, a really simple utility that does exactly what its title suggests.

Load up all the song pieces in the program. Before you "merge selected", go up to preferences and, under the "advanced options" box that pops up, make sure that "Merge Using Raw Stream Mode" is ticked. If it isn't, your files will be combined in such a manner that they'll be flagged as "0 kbps", which isn't playable in Morrowind. If you do it correctly, you'll have some pretty long (15-45 minute) files that are in constant, 128 kbps format. Finally, just drop them into the Music > "Battle" or "Explore" files. You don't even have to rename them.

There's nothing wrong with Morrowind's music, but hours of walking around, listening to the same handful of tracks can be really tiring. There's no denying that a lot of Skyrim's music fits in perfectly, breaking the "duh-dee-dah, duh-dee-DAH, duh-dee-dah, duh duh dee daaaah" of Morrowind's stock tracks. Plus, nothing accentuates you impotently flailing at mudcrabs more than Skyrim's extra-serious combat music.

mgreen42 posted:

Wow, disregard my question about MGSO 3 - 2 is incredible. I can't believe this is the same game.

Much appreciation to Musical_Daredevil for the OP; I'm not sure I'd ever have replayed Morrowind otherwise!

Hopefully you enjoy it! If you have any problems with framerates or distant land, drop in the thread!

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!
Breaking News from the Morrowind Modding Community: Hrmchand's back and he's uploaded a new version of MGEXE!

quote:

Notes

If you used a previous version, please remove the old HDR.fx shader from the XEshaders directory, it is no longer being updated.

Reflect far statics is disabled. It causes a very large amount of drawing to occur which is not visible for the 95% of the game when you are looking towards land. I tried to detect when they should be visible before, but it hardly ever worked well.

The MGE XE statics override list is included automatically in every distant land build, you don't need to do it manually.

Companion Health Bars has been fixed so you can still ask an NPC to turn off their health bar if they are no longer your companion or following you.

All other HUD mods are fixed to autodetect screen size, so screen config menus are no longer needed.

Edit: I also just discovered something interesting and important for laptops with both integrated and discrete video cards (like mine). I was getting 6-10fps in Seyda Neen on my new laptop and had no idea why. Then I ran some Video Card Monitoring Software and found that Morrowind defaulted to using my integrated card rather than my much better GT 650M. I switched it in the 3D settings manager and got triple the framerate. If Morrowind seems to be running slowly on your computer and you have more than one GPU, make sure Morrowind is running on the right one!

Musical_Daredevil fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Sep 2, 2012

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

What ever happened to the original MGE? That had a team of people working on it while this one seems to be one guy and is putting out more features. Is this the same project that's just evolved or what?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Upmarket Mango posted:

What ever happened to the original MGE? That had a team of people working on it while this one seems to be one guy and is putting out more features. Is this the same project that's just evolved or what?

They're two different projects. Basically, MGE-XE's author took MGE and began optimizing its code and adding significant new features like dynamic shadows. When MGE-XE was starting up, it lacked a lot of features that MGE had, but those that it did have were generally less demanding on resources. That left MGE as a legitimate alternative, especially if you wanted prettier water and a larger selection of shaders.

Recently, however, MGE-XE has grown to be an almost identical--and somewhat superior--version of MGE. It doesn't even require an installation of MGE any more, either. And while it still lacks MGE's selection of shaders, it makes up for it by generally running much more efficiently, and generating shadows to boot. MGE still exists and people still use it, but it's become a case of, "why use this when you can use its superior successor?"

This is the most current MGE thread on the Bethesda forums.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

While scouring the Sheogorad region for a "Less Generic NPCs" quest, I came across a shipwreck. There's nothing unusual about this, but inside I discovered a manifest indicating that the cargo--40 pillows--was intended for a person in Balmora. If this were an ordinary game, I would have left it at that. But I snapped up the pillows on the off chance that I could return them to their rightful owner.

For the following 3 or 4 days, I wandered Sheogorad with 40 pounds of pillows on my back. It was a lot of extra weight for my weak-kneed magic-intensive character, and I became very familiar with Feather spells. I was so eager to get rid of these pillows that, when I finally returned to Balmora, I bee-lined for the house to get rid of them, ignoring everything else I needed to do.

The character thanked me for the news but didn't ask for me to return her cargo. Apparently she didn't want a bunch of pillows that had been rotting in a sunken ship. She did, however, repay me...with a pillow. I dumped the cargo at her feet, any way, and wondered what I was supposed to do with this "extra comfy pillow". A while later, when I slept, I was informed that, "[My] sleep is very restful on [my] Extra-Comfy Pillow". :3:

I learned another thing that day: Apparently the pillows were stuffed with racer plumes, which would suggest that Cliff Racers had plumes to begin with. They look like they have leathery dinosaur wings to me, though.

This game, though. 9 years in and I'm still discovering new things.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I learned another thing that day: Apparently the pillows were stuffed with racer plumes, which would suggest that Cliff Racers had plumes to begin with. They look like they have leathery dinosaur wings to me, though.

Aren't Cliff Racer plumes the alchemy ingredient that you harvest off of them? Even so, I totally forgot about Crazy Balmora Pillow Lady.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Aren't Cliff Racer plumes the alchemy ingredient that you harvest off of them? Even so, I totally forgot about Crazy Balmora Pillow Lady.

Yeah, the very same. She mentioned that some of the pillows were stuffed with them, as if it were a luxury. It's just strange, since Cliff Racers don't have feathers (or anything that seems like it would separate from their rubbery, membranous wings.)

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Followed all the instructions in the OP. Beyond having to re-run the configuration stuff a few times, everything worked flawlessly.

And holy poo poo. It's like rediscovering this game. How do I go about enabling screenshots? After I got off the boat at Vivec and walked up to see the sun shining, my jaw literally dropped. This is beautiful, and setting it up was surprisingly painless compared to getting Oblivion looking this good.

edit:

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

"[My] sleep is very restful on [my] Extra-Comfy Pillow". :3:

That's amazing. I never would have thought to grab all the pillows.

Chunderstorm fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Sep 10, 2012

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I've been feeling the itch to play Morrowind some more, and while I have it set-up and modded to a decent level on my laptop right now I'm thinking about doing a fresh install and using MGSO this time around. My question however is how well it will run on a less-than-beastly machine? A lot of pretty screenshots get posted here but my laptop couldn't make those, can I tweak MGSO to be less demanding for my laptop? Does most of the demand come from the various mods in the pack or the MGE-XE components?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

C-Euro posted:

I've been feeling the itch to play Morrowind some more, and while I have it set-up and modded to a decent level on my laptop right now I'm thinking about doing a fresh install and using MGSO this time around. My question however is how well it will run on a less-than-beastly machine? A lot of pretty screenshots get posted here but my laptop couldn't make those, can I tweak MGSO to be less demanding for my laptop? Does most of the demand come from the various mods in the pack or the MGE-XE components?

I run it on my laptop. I don't use MGSO, but I do use an equivalent number of texture + mesh replacements on top of MGE-XE. It's sort of difficult to tell you how well it will perform without knowing specs, though. MGE-XE can certainly have a lot to do with your performance, but I'll just give you a personal experience:

I had an installation on my desktop that ran really well. I moved it over to my laptop and experienced less than stellar performance. Not really surprising, but even after going through the usual tweaks in MGE-XE, I discovered that one of the most significant impacts on my FPS came from "Starfire's NPC Additions", a mod that populated the roads and towns with additional, randomly generated NPCs. In retrospect, it isn't really a huge secret that it would impact my FPS, but it's not usually the first thing you think of.

Script-intensive mods can impact performance as much as graphics, too, especially when you use a few poorly written mods on top of each other. A mod that modifies your stats based on weather here, a mod that checks for your hunger and thirst values every second there, and you can really start dragging your performance down. Morrowind is a CPU-intensive game, and it doesn't help that the game is written to work on a single core.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
The processor is a Core i5 so I'm not too worried about script-heavy things, but I don't have a discrete graphics cards which is why I asked. I mean, I've installed higher-res texture/mesh packs before without much of an issue but I've never done anything with MGE since I don't have the horsepower to make use of it. When I see people post screenshots of MGSO how much of that is the modpack's work and how much is MGE's work? People seem to talk about them together so I'm confused as to whether or not I can install MGSO without needing to also run amazing shaders or see the entire length of the island. And if there's some mod in MGSO that slows me way down (such as adding a bunch of extra trees) is it as easy to disable/enable such things as the MGSO blurb makes it seem?

Also, I can't seem to get Wrye Mash to start up (I run the shortcut for it, get asked for permission like normal, and then nothing happens) and I've tried what the help documentation says. Is it probably just best to re-install it? Should I go ahead and re-install Python too, just to be safe?

Basically I'm teetering between running with the install I haven't touched in six months (which I'm not sure I ever got to an error-free state) or just wiping everything and starting over (and not really wanting to spend that kind of time on doing a fresh install, let alone not being entirely sure that I have copies of everything to re-install) :sigh: Why must you be so good when modded?

E: If a new version of MGSO is in the pipeline then maybe I'll just play the setup I already have to get my fix in.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Sep 22, 2012

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
FWIW, the MGSO installer has a Low/Medium/High/Very High slider in the beginning, with descriptions of what hardware fit each install policy. I had the specs for Very High, but it only ran decently when I installed the High profile.

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!
From my own experiments with an integrated card, I've found that MGE's distant land decreases frames the most. You will probably end up disabling it along with shaders and setting AA/AF pretty low. MSGO has a control panel which you can use to change settings after installation (and the installer settings What Fun just mentioned), but they usually only save 1-2FPS each on my own laptop. I have an i7 so YMMV. You also might want to look at Cream of Plenty's recent posts here about saving frames and see how well they work for you.

In other news, Kingpix is very close to wrapping up Beta testing for MSGO v3. There's just a few more things left to fix, but the final release is very close.

Musical_Daredevil fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 22, 2012

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed

Musical_Daredevil posted:

In other news, Kingpix is very close to wrapping up Beta testing for MSGO v3. There's just a few more things left to fix, but the final release is very close.

http://www.ornitocopter.net/v3-0-whats-new/ NOT THE RELEASE POST

Feature list here, looks really nice. And if the grammar fixes he's mentioned are really all that's left to do the release might actually come soon!

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Skywind mod to port Morrowind into the Skyrim engine, first videos and screenshots released

Holy poo poo :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mahazuhul
Feb 15, 2006

There's no :hawaaaafap: big enough. Daaaaaaaamn, that looks pretty.