Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

idk, the idea of worf having to hit up internet strangers for money because he doesn't have 28k seems kinda sadder. the man spent like 10 years on two tv shows and then went on to be in 4 movies

Danny DeVito posted:

I love money more than the things it can buy... but what I love more than money is other people's money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

maniacdevnull posted:

idk, the idea of worf having to hit up internet strangers for money because he doesn't have 28k seems kinda sadder. the man spent like 10 years on two tv shows and then went on to be in 4 movies

he directed some ds9 episodes too

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

maniacdevnull posted:

yeah, like 15 years ago.

i mean tv/movies can pay well, but at his level it's not "never have to work again" well

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Also, why risk his own money if he can get other people to pay for it?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Sweevo posted:

yeah, like 15 years ago.

i mean tv/movies can pay well, but at his level it's not "never have to work again" well

i guess the sad part is that an actor can dedicate 10 years to perfecting the part of "spartan with a prosthetic forehead" and still struggle to land a leading role in a romantic comedy

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

q.... noooo :negative:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

holy poo poo this owns lol

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
brent spiner's youtube series is pretty bad

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
brent spiner is pretty bad

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.
wheres levar's kickstarter

0xB16B00B5
Aug 24, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
levar probably makes some good cash from reading rainbow and roots

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can we make a kickstarter that is about a competition kickstarter website which is just like kickstarter but has kelly clarkson as a spokesperson

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

maniacdevnull posted:

worf having to hit up internet strangers for money because he doesn't have 28k to make a romantic comedy
another lost script from TNG season 8

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

mods namechange posted:

I would actually give him money if the kickstarter was for making new TNG episodes solely from that twitter

@TNG_S8 posted:

Picard must rescue solar miners trapped on a plasma rig. Worf ruins every movie by yelling who he thinks is "dishonorable" at the screen.

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->

RZApublican posted:

I would actually give him money if the kickstarter was for making new TNG episodes solely from that twitter

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

RZApublican posted:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

mods namechange posted:

RZApublican posted:

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
after being the longest working guy in star trek and still whoring himself out at every trek convention, michael dorn only has a net worth of 4 million dollars

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

he also did a voice in fallout 2!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
and new vegas

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

ahmeni posted:

after being the longest working guy in star trek and still whoring himself out at every trek convention, michael dorn only has a net worth of 4 million dollars

i bet most of his money went into keeping his 3 50s/60s era jets airborne

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

ahmeni posted:

it owns that he was the most significant nonwhite character on the show and still just playing a noble savage

cleanhands fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Aug 13, 2012

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

kinda like that asian guy who played kung fu henchmen for like 30 years

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

RZApublican posted:

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Wirth1000 posted:

and new vegas

pretty sure he literally phoned that in

like over a consumer grade telephone

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

CaptainMeatpants posted:

pretty sure he literally phoned that in

like over a consumer grade telephone

on the flip side, ron perlman never phoned it in

quote:

Fallout 2's development also contained its fair share of snafus that, despite the hectic pace of the schedule, made for fond recollections. "Ron Perlman threatened to kill me for how I wrote the end-game narrative text," Avellone says, grinning. "It had some pretty horrible lines for any voice actor to try and say. I wasn't there at the session, but the audio producer brought in mp3s of Ron Perlman threatening to kill me, my family, and I believe my dog, even though I don't have a dog. It was pretty scary.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Proteus4994 posted:

on the flip side, ron perlman never phoned it in

Ron Perlman is awesome.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Doc Block posted:

Ron Perlman is awesome.

dont ironically sign your posts

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Doc Block posted:

Ron Perlman is awesome.

Doc Block, when i try to use awful s ii maxx i log in and then the app just closes. it makes me very sad

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Doc Block, when i try to use awful s ii maxx i log in and then the app just closes. it makes me very sad

lol

i bet he'll hop right on fixing that problem vivec

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Bob NewSCART posted:

wish it did that when you tried to post

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bob NewSCART posted:

coochoo just keeps improving the forums code, its amazing

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cocoa Crispies posted:

wish it did that when you tried to post

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

:getin:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

it's almost like the awful s2 maxx app is deliberately unsupported because it's a quick port of a half-finished product almost solely released to piss ohio off and nothing else!!!!!!!!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
did anyone get into the app.net one

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

poty posted:

did anyone get into the app.net one

that's the social network made up exclusively of white nerds, right?

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

qirex posted:

haha, yeah. pretty lame huh. excuse me i have to text my mom *types url into iphone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

qirex posted:

is that praise i cant tell

• Locked thread