Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

twistedmentat posted:

I've finally gotten around to playing this, and I'm having a huge issue during the prolog. I have to run across a bridge with the king with a dragon behind us. the game says to hit the right mouse button when it says to, and well, it never says to. I don't have QTE turned off, and I'm playing at easy because I play these games for story and to be a super kill machine.

I googled the problem and every single forum post I find about it goes like this

"I can't get past the dragon!"
"Did you push the right mouse button :smug:"
"it never gets me the prompt!"
"Maybe you should give up on video games :smug:"

It seems the game bugs out and does not give some people the prompt to hit the right mouse button.

A couple things I can think to try:
  • Mash the right mouse button throughout the whole drat sequence.
  • Start a new game from scratch.
  • If you have the game on Steam, try verifying your files and see if maybe something got corrupted along the way.
  • If not, download the most recent patch and reapply it.
  • Failing that, reinstall the game completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
I smashed throughout the entire sequence, works fine.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Coughing Hobo posted:

A couple things I can think to try:
  • Mash the right mouse button throughout the whole drat sequence.
  • Start a new game from scratch.
  • If you have the game on Steam, try verifying your files and see if maybe something got corrupted along the way.
  • If not, download the most recent patch and reapply it.
  • Failing that, reinstall the game completely.

I'll give all but the last one a try, because the game is huge and i only have limited free internets to use per month.

Some people suggested changing the difficulty around, either putting up or down.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

twistedmentat posted:

I'll give all but the last one a try, because the game is huge and i only have limited free internets to use per month.

Some people suggested changing the difficulty around, either putting up or down.

If nothing works, let me know, and I'll upload a save file just past that point.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Coughing Hobo posted:

If nothing works, let me know, and I'll upload a save file just past that point.

Just pounding the right button worked.

Ouch, how Geralt stabbed the dragon would really loving hurt.

I cannot find a keyboard command for it, but is there one for take all?

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Aug 19, 2012

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

twistedmentat posted:

I cannot find a keyboard command for it, but is there one for take all?
Space bar.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I am on a completely new computer, quad core i7 processor, Geforce GTX 660, 8 gigs of RAM. A totally new computer, new Windows install, excellent hardware... I should not be having problems running a year-old game.

This game is having a lot of weird glitches and instability. I would say it crashes about once per every two hours I play it. I've had it lock up the computer completely with looped sound and all, crash to desktop, and an exciting new failure state I have never seen before where the game becomes unresponsive and takes my mouse with it, even in task manager. This really should not be happening and it's making the game a pain in the rear end. Is there anything I can do about this?

Also, there is a quite weird graphical problem where little spots of color flash on the screen, usually just after I start the game. It looks almost like heat instability from the graphics card, except it happens when the card is cool so that can't be the source. I have other games on this computer and they do not exhibit this weirdness. Any idea what's going on?

I really want to avoid spoilers because I have had this game for a long time and only just got a computer that can play it and managed to avoid spoilers from the release until now. But I would really like to play this game without being distracted with random splotches of color and frequent crashes. So instead of trolling the internet, I decided I would ask here.

edit: The game just locked up about three seconds after I loaded my game. Its process is currently sitting in the task manager refusing to go away. I've had this before and my computer won't actually shut down with the witcher process running.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Aug 19, 2012

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Arglebargle III posted:

I am on a completely new computer, quad core i7 processor, Geforce GTX 660, 8 gigs of RAM. A totally new computer, new Windows install, excellent hardware... I should not be having problems running a year-old game.

This game is having a lot of weird glitches and instability. I would say it crashes about once per every two hours I play it. I've had it lock up the computer completely with looped sound and all, crash to desktop, and an exciting new failure state I have never seen before where the game becomes unresponsive and takes my mouse with it, even in task manager. This really should not be happening and it's making the game a pain in the rear end. Is there anything I can do about this?

Also, there is a quite weird graphical problem where little spots of color flash on the screen, usually just after I start the game. It looks almost like heat instability from the graphics card, except it happens when the card is cool so that can't be the source. I have other games on this computer and they do not exhibit this weirdness. Any idea what's going on?

I really want to avoid spoilers because I have had this game for a long time and only just got a computer that can play it and managed to avoid spoilers from the release until now. But I would really like to play this game without being distracted with random splotches of color and frequent crashes. So instead of trolling the internet, I decided I would ask here.

edit: The game just locked up about three seconds after I loaded my game. Its process is currently sitting in the task manager refusing to go away. I've had this before and my computer won't actually shut down with the witcher process running.

Are you doing any overclocking with any of your hardware? Are the glitches happening in any other game? You may want to try and roll back to a previous driver version and see if that helps.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

No overclocking and none of these same glitches happened in any other game on my machine currently. Again, this is a totally new computer, fresh windows 7 install. I looked for advice on drivers and what I found directed me to year-old beta drivers, which are probably out of date at this point.

The crashes are easy to chalk up to instability in the code, but the random blips of color on the screen are the real head-scratcher. I have no idea what's causing them. They're fuzzy blobs, unlike heat-artifacting where you would see more blocks or lines of color.

Also, is it just me or is sword combat in this game like 5% as useful as in the first Witcher?

edit: just had an exciting new glitch where Geralt's hair got stuck in the floor. The level of buginess is really breaking up the game experience.

edit 2: reloaded to get rid of the hair bug, game froze two seconds after loading again. The process won't end this time either, so it's another hard restart for me. The computer won't shut down when this happens.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Aug 19, 2012

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I have never heard anyone have the amount of problems you're having. Except for the occasional crash to desktop while loading a save, I never had a problem. That's really strange.

Arglebargle III posted:

Also, is it just me or is sword combat in this game like 5% as useful as in the first Witcher?
I don't know about that, in the the first Witcher you could just walk around spamming Igni and kill everything. In Witcher 2, no matter what your build is, your sword is generally going to be your primary way of killing stuff.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
I am currently playing through Anatomy of a Crime in TW1, and it tells me to go to Shani's house and talk to her about the autopsy. I go there and talk to here, but there is no autopsy dialogue option. What do I do?

Torsade de Pointes
Feb 14, 2006

Oh, yeah. I name all the operations that go down in Taipei, even the ones that aren't mine. Operation Latex Turtle, Operation Angry Bees, Operation AAAAAHHHH-YOOOOOOOW! Heh. That was a good one.

Raneman posted:

I am currently playing through Anatomy of a Crime in TW1, and it tells me to go to Shani's house and talk to her about the autopsy. I go there and talk to here, but there is no autopsy dialogue option. What do I do?

I'm not sure if you've triggered it, but I think it's this quest or a related one that has a game breaking bug. I believe it depends on if you've discovered something major about Raymond in the graveyard or not. If Shani won't talk to you at her place, try the hospital. If that doesn't work, try seeing the grave digger. You may also want to purchase a couple relevant books from the antiquary.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho

Torsade de Pointes posted:

I'm not sure if you've triggered it, but I think it's this quest or a related one that has a game breaking bug. I believe it depends on if you've discovered something major about Raymond in the graveyard or not. If Shani won't talk to you at her place, try the hospital. If that doesn't work, try seeing the grave digger. You may also want to purchase a couple relevant books from the antiquary.

Last I saw Raymond he had to... leave. I looked up what books to buy and got the two I need. Every time I talk to Shani she just tells me about some battle.

Also, shouldn't the enhanced edition have fixed game breaking bugs?

EDIT: checked the wiki for some bugs.

quote:

Shani may disappear completely if in Chapter II you manage to get both the Old Friend of Mine quest to advance to "Bring Liquor" and the Anatomy of a Crime quest to advance to "Get the corpse from the Gravedigger".

I do not have this bug. Shani is still here and I do not have that Old Friend of Mine quest.

Raneman fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Aug 20, 2012

Torsade de Pointes
Feb 14, 2006

Oh, yeah. I name all the operations that go down in Taipei, even the ones that aren't mine. Operation Latex Turtle, Operation Angry Bees, Operation AAAAAHHHH-YOOOOOOOW! Heh. That was a good one.

Raneman posted:

Last I saw Raymond he had to... leave. I looked up what books to buy and got the two I need. Every time I talk to Shani she just tells me about some battle.

Also, shouldn't the enhanced edition have fixed game breaking bugs?

EDIT: checked the wiki for some bugs.

I do not have this bug. Shani is still here and I do not have that Old Friend of Mine quest.

I'm not sure if that would help anything but do you have the quest What Lies Beneath active? Only other thing I can think of is maybe it has to be a specific time in the evening if talking to the grave digger isn't doing anything. I think you must be beyond the bug I was thinking of. From what I remember, you have to pay Raymond to continue the investigation, but if you advance another quest Geralt wouldn't have the option of paying Raymond.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho

Torsade de Pointes posted:

I'm not sure if that would help anything but do you have the quest What Lies Beneath active? Only other thing I can think of is maybe it has to be a specific time in the evening if talking to the grave digger isn't doing anything. I think you must be beyond the bug I was thinking of. From what I remember, you have to pay Raymond to continue the investigation, but if you advance another quest Geralt wouldn't have the option of paying Raymond.

Raymond said he'd go into hiding for a while, so I'll just complete the other quests and maybe it'll lead me back to this one later. Who knows :shrug:

Torsade de Pointes
Feb 14, 2006

Raneman posted:

Raymond said he'd go into hiding for a while, so I'll just complete the other quests and maybe it'll lead me back to this one later. Who knows :shrug:

I'm trying to think of anything else that could trigger it. Did you get a message from a little boy to meet Raymond? I think you must have if you already have the Anatomy of a Crime quest, but just wanted to check. He sometimes doesn't automatically talk to Geralt, but if you see him and talk to him it can advance the Vizima confidential quest.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
I have a hypothesis on what could have broken it; the first time I tried to enter the house I was drunk (had just gotten information out of someone) and I got shooed out several times. It probably broke somewhere around there. I have to go to bed for now but tomorrow I will test my theory.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm going to assume I cannot do the Nekker cave in chapter 1 until a little later. There's so many that I die so quickly, even if I use the right oil and try to take them in small groups.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

twistedmentat posted:

I'm going to assume I cannot do the Nekker cave in chapter 1 until a little later. There's so many that I die so quickly, even if I use the right oil and try to take them in small groups.

You need to get more information about them so you can learn how to destroy their nests with a particular type of bomb. You can do this by looking for books on Nekkers (check around the merchants in Flotsam) or just fight and kill (and survive) enough of them that Geralt basically figures it out by himself.

If you try and complete the quest before figuring this out, they'll just keep coming endlessly until you run away or die.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Jerusalem posted:

You need to get more information about them so you can learn how to destroy their nests with a particular type of bomb. You can do this by looking for books on Nekkers (check around the merchants in Flotsam) or just fight and kill (and survive) enough of them that Geralt basically figures it out by himself.

If you try and complete the quest before figuring this out, they'll just keep coming endlessly until you run away or die.

Wrong quest. The Nekker nests are out in the swamp, the cave is part of the elf spy girl quest.

A few levels and talents can make a pretty big difference here, and you're already on the right path by prepping with oils and potions. Grab the talent that increases your dodge roll range, get a third, possibly a fourth vigor slot, apply Quen liberally and feel free to run around a lot letting stuff recharge.

Try and make a couple Dragon's Dream bombs and try and blanket a chokepoint with flammable gas, then fire off an Igni and watch the worldNekkers burn.

TheGame
Jul 4, 2005

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
When I did that quest the nekkers all leashed before the neck of the cave. So I could stand in a clearing and they weren't able to get to me, allowing me to fight them in smaller groups. I thought they intended for that to happen because the number of nekkers is ridiculous for that stage in the game.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

At the very least, I'd go to the meeting with Laredo at his house, then maybe do a couple of the bounty board quests before going in the Nekker cave. It's a tough one to do right off the bat. Liberal use of bombs in there helps a lot, though. Roll around and bomb the crap out of them.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Aug 20, 2012

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I'm going to try to list the numerous bugs I've experienced to see if anyone here has had one or two of them, that might point me in the right direction. Also if I can list them intelligently maybe this can form the basis of an email to their support people. The game hanging indefinitely is certainly the biggest problem. In fact, I would be playing the game instead of typing this out if it hadn't happened just a minute ago.

Instability:

The game occasionally hangs for 5-20 seconds with no response. This happens in menus,combat, and dialog. The operating system still works normally. Usually the game will continue to run normally after the hang.

Sometimes when the game hangs it hangs indefinitely. This happens most often 3-5 seconds after loading a game. The operating system still works, but task manager can't end the Witcher 2 process. Other applications run slowly while the Witcher 2 process remains in the process list. The computer will shut down normally, but not actually turn off without pressing the power button. (This suggests a deep memory allocation issue?)

The game very occasionally hard locks the computer, looping sounds and locking out all inputs. The computer must be restarted with the power button.

Graphical glitches:

The game displays brief flashes of blocks and lines of random color on the screen. This is most prominent immediately after loading a game, but continues intermittently. This issue appears to have no correlation to heat load on the graphics card.

Pieces of characters occasionally appear to get stretched and stuck in surrounding geometry, like Geralt's hair being stuck in the floor.

Soft shadows produce vertical lines on characters and surfaces in the world. (Not sure if this is a glitch or engine limitation.)

Texture pop-in. (I hear this is just a fact of the game and not really a bug but I'm trying to be complete.)

System details:
Windows 7 64 bit
i7-3610QM processor @ 2.3GHz
8 GB RAM
Geforce GTX 660M GPU
Driver version 295.93

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Aug 20, 2012

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Arglebargle III posted:

I'm going to try to list the numerous bugs I've experienced to see if anyone here has had one or two of them, that might point me in the right direction. Also if I can list them intelligently maybe this can form the basis of an email to their support people. The game hanging indefinitely is certainly the biggest problem. In fact, I would be playing the game instead of typing this out if it hadn't happened just a minute ago.

Instability:

The game occasionally hangs for 5-20 seconds with no response. This happens in menus,combat, and dialog. The operating system still works normally. Usually the game will continue to run normally after the hang.

Sometimes when the game hangs it hangs indefinitely. This happens most often 3-5 seconds after loading a game. The operating system still works, but task manager can't end the Witcher 2 process. Other applications run slowly while the Witcher 2 process remains in the process list. The computer will shut down normally, but not actually turn off without pressing the power button. (This suggests a deep memory allocation issue?)

The game very occasionally hard locks the computer, looping sounds and locking out all inputs. The computer must be restarted with the power button.

Graphical glitches:

The game displays brief flashes of blocks and lines of random color on the screen. This is most prominent immediately after loading a game, but continues intermittently. This issue appears to have no correlation to heat load on the graphics card.

Pieces of characters occasionally appear to get stretched and stuck in surrounding geometry, like Geralt's hair being stuck in the floor.

Soft shadows produce vertical lines on characters and surfaces in the world. (Not sure if this is a glitch or engine limitation.)

Texture pop-in. (I hear this is just a fact of the game and not really a bug but I'm trying to be complete.)

System details:
Windows 7 64 bit
i7-3610QM processor @ 2.3GHz
8 GB RAM
Geforce GTX 660M GPU

I'm totally stumped at all of these. I've seen absolutely none of these things. The only one that sounds remotely familiar is the soft shadows thing, but if what you mean is a subtle cross-hatching, that's how it's supposed to be.

Perhaps your graphics card was already damaged. That's... all I can think of. Sorry I can't be of more help, and sorry you're having these problems in the first place :(

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

What do you mean already? :raise: Has this game been known to cause GPU damage? As I said this computer is brand new. The only other 3D games I've played on it to date are Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Crusader Kings 2, neither of which had any noticeable graphics issues. DX: HR crashed to desktop a few times but I understand that's fairly normal, and it happened like two or three times in a full playthrough. Certainly nothing like the instability I'm experiencing with TW2.

They very definitely did not have the random color problem, which is what I think would lead you to diagnosing graphics card damage. I'm totally stumped by that one myself. I'm installing beta drivers now but I doubt there's anything in there that would affect TW 2.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Aug 20, 2012

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

I've had the random colour flashes before, but that was only because I had my Card overclocked too high and correcting that solved the problem. Never had anything else on your list though.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
I meant before you even got it. Of the games you listed, Witcher 2 is by leaps and bounds the most graphically-demanding and puts a severe strain on the GPU. I don't know, I'm kind of grasping at straws here.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart
Getting your computer hard locked under windows 7 is almost sure sign for some hardware problem, if not faulty components then overheating or insufficient power supply. Although Witcher 2 on high settings puts some strain on my system(Windows 7 64 bit, i7-6300, 6 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 470) it never crashes or shows artifacts.

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Yeah, Witcher 2 is probably the most demanding game you can play right now. I'd get some benchmark program and see if the same thing happens.

Only other thing I can think of is the install is hosed somehow, although random colors and hard locks sounds hardware-related. If you've checked the temperature of the GPU (with different monitoring utilities) I suppose it could be the power supply or bad RAM.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Good news, I think. Installing new drivers seems to have cut down on the hanging and instability. I just played about 90 minutes with none of those errors. Color blotches continue however. I don't like the idea of GPU damage obviously since that means a huge pain in the rear end for me, but it doesn't feel like a GPU problem to me. I wish I had a video to show you guys because this looks like absolutely nothing I have seen before, and I have experienced overheating GPU artifacts before.

The thing is, the color blotches correlate to starting the game engine. They pretty much disappear after a minute or two, although they occasionally crop up again on loading a new area. That doesn't seem to match the idea of a damaged graphics card, but it does seem to correlate with the engine loading up new environments. If it was a heat problem flipping bits in the GPU you would expect the opposite to happen. But it gets better as the game runs, not worse.

The other thing is, as I sort of mentioned before, they don't look like normal heat artifacting, which is what I assume GPU damage artifacting also looks like. They often look fuzzy, almost like lighting calculations have been performed on them. Sometimes they have what look like internal gradients, which I've never seen before, but that might be an optical illusion brought on by the fact that they flash and then are gone. In any case they don't look like blocks of color or little grids of random colors like GPU problems I have seen before.

The only other thing that I can think of is that my drivers and operating system are on an SSD drive, not the C drive, so maybe that screwed something up somehow.

I'm just as stumped as you guys are, but I'm hesitant to come to the conclusion that it's GPU damage.

Oh I should also mention that I'm playing with the graphics set on Medium (which looks fantastic enough that I doubt I'll bother turning them up) and the frame rate is fine. No sign that the game is stressing my computer at all beyond the weird problems. Hopefully instability is a thing of the past and I can just live with a minute or two of weird blotches after I load a game.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Aug 20, 2012

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Must have been the factory-installed drivers, I've had zero stability issues all night.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

TheGame posted:

When I did that quest the nekkers all leashed before the neck of the cave. So I could stand in a clearing and they weren't able to get to me, allowing me to fight them in smaller groups. I thought they intended for that to happen because the number of nekkers is ridiculous for that stage in the game.

I found this really irritating in Act 1. Loads of the monsters would utterly massacre you if you tried actually staying engaged with them. Lots of times I would have to retreat whereupon the monster would "leash", refusing to follow me past a certain point. I could then throw bombs and knives and stuff at the monster with complete impunity. I could also just heal to full and go in for another fight.

It felt "gamey" as gently caress, completely destroyed immersion, but it was such a superior tactic to mixing it up in melee until I died that I didn't have much choice but to use it.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Instability hasn't completely gone away, in fact it's crashed three times on me since my last post, but it's definitely a driver issue. Now when it crashes the "Nvidia display driver has crashed" error message pops up. Unless damaged GPUs can cause that, then I guess that's still in the running.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I'd suggest trying out Furmark or whatever the most graphically demanding GPU stress test program is these days.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, I'm playing at lowest settings because my video card is pretty crummy. The rest of my system is pretty good, its my video card that holes it back. I should probably wait until I can nab a good one, but dammit, I want to play Witcher 2.

Opus125
Jul 29, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Why is the mini-map so useless in this game? I can't for the live of me find the dwarf that makes you the short silver sword in the first chapter.

JohnnyBigPotatoes
Jun 8, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPENDING $732.49 ON DIABLO 3 GOLD AND THEN SELLING ALL THE ITEMS AND GOLD FOR $38.27 BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF THE TAXES AND IRS

Mitt Romney 2012
click here to find out more

Opus125 posted:

Why is the mini-map so useless in this game? I can't for the live of me find the dwarf that makes you the short silver sword in the first chapter.

He's around the corner in a little shelter against the wall, it's easy to miss because the map has a couple of other shops very close by.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Same graphical glitches popped up in Napoleon: Total War so I guess it's a hardware issue after all. Now to start the paperwork on a warranty claim I guess. :smithicide:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Arglebargle III posted:

Same graphical glitches popped up in Napoleon: Total War so I guess it's a hardware issue after all. Now to start the paperwork on a warranty claim I guess. :smithicide:

Well, at least you found the problem early on and not a year or two later. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Gort posted:

I found this really irritating in Act 1. Loads of the monsters would utterly massacre you if you tried actually staying engaged with them. Lots of times I would have to retreat whereupon the monster would "leash", refusing to follow me past a certain point. I could then throw bombs and knives and stuff at the monster with complete impunity. I could also just heal to full and go in for another fight.
You can use bombs in their combat area pretty well. The monsters in act I are pretty simple, honestly. Dodge endrega charges, hit their rear end with a heavy melee. Light swordswings to nekker, always be rolling so they don't swarm you. If you can ball them up and just keep running in a circle around them and jumping in for a quick attack and then rolling out, you're fine. If they're really balled up or you're in the cave, start chucking grapeshot like there's no tomorrow.

One enemy is a quick dodge and heavy attacks, the other is constant hit-and-run combat. I don't know, once you get the idea that you're effectively playing one of three various flavors of RPG thief, its a lot easier game.

• Locked thread