Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chantilly Say posted:

In short: Don't blame soldiers for following orders. Blame the people at the top for making bad decisions.

Following orders that you know to be for a bad cause is still wrong. No, soldiers are not all bad people, and you do have to take into account the system that made them join the military. This doesn't excuse the fact that they're participating in offensive wars that have cost the lives of thousands of innocent civilians. I was just following orders has never been and will never be a meaningful excuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ekuNNN posted:

Following orders that you know to be for a bad cause is still wrong. No, soldiers are not all bad people, and you do have to take into account the system that made them join the military. This doesn't excuse the fact that they're participating in offensive wars that have cost the lives of thousands of innocent civilians. I was just following orders has never been and will never be a meaningful excuse.

I should be clearer--I'm not supporting "I was just following orders" as a legal or moral defense. I'm saying that it's understandable. Sometimes people who aren't necessarily bad people do bad things due in part to systems outside of any individual person's control. This doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for the bad things they do.

Since you've gone there, let's go Godwin:

http://i.imgur.com/IzSmL.jpg NMS for frozen corpses.

These men were soldiers--perhaps draftees, perhaps volunteers--in the service of the Nazi German government. They may have been infantrymen or truck drivers; frankly it matters very little. The political and historical factors that drove them to join the military should be familiar to any modern American. I cannot testify with any certainty that, had I been born in their time, I would not be in their place. They deserve their fate.

Saying that we should understand why people follow orders, and empathize with them, doesn't absolve them for their wrongdoing.

I realize that I'm in a rush here and so some of this may be muddled; if anything isn't clear let me know and I'll try to find the right words to express what I mean next time I'm at my computer.

EDIT-2: Having had some time to think I wanted to say that what really got me about the original comment was its sense of arrogance. Of course it's so easy to go against your orders, defy the entire social structure you're a part of, and make yourself a felon entirely as a protest! Why didn't he do that?!

Pirate Radar fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 21, 2012

your lovely eek
Apr 5, 2004

un sagrado rencor

Crasscrab posted:

The number of convicts allowed to join the US military actually increased when the Pentagon was having trouble with its recruitment numbers back in 2004-2007 when the military became bogged down in Iraq.
One thing to specify: they were letting guys in with waivers for a variety of things, but drug felony waivers were extremely uncommon (even during that period), at least in my experience. That WP article says:

quote:

Last year, the active-duty Army and Marine Corps brought in about 80,000 and 35,000 active-duty recruits, respectively; the number of 2007 recruits with felony conviction waivers amounted to less than 1 percent of the total soldiers and Marines recruited that year.

As such, a lot of young men who might have been able to enlist during that period were prohibited because, as we've seen time and time again in this forum, the legal system is unfairly and disproportionately harsh on the poor / nonwhite members of our population when it comes to drug crimes. The term "convicts" is really broad; it wasn't like they were opening the supermax prisons and funneling guys to Iraq.

quote:

This image is a photograph of astronaut Ed White during a spacewalk. It is part of the image collection on the Voyager Golden Record that is being carried into deep space aboard the Voyager 1 and 2 spacecraft. The low quality and resolution is due to the limitations of the format used on the record but it is what will be seen by an extraterrestrial intelligent life form if the probes ever get discovered.
It also looks way trippy in retrospect.

Speaking of trippy, this is the trailer to a documentary shot by American journalists who managed to get permission to embed with the Soviet army in Afghanistan in 1987-88. In this trailer, they drive around blasting synth pop in a BTR and then nearly die in an ambush. Basically, nothing's changed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Ds990VjOM

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

Crasscrab posted:

Oh wow did you really just stereotype the poor? Also since when the gently caress did somebody having a criminal record ever stop them from joining the military? The number of convicts allowed to join the US military actually increased when the Pentagon was having trouble with its recruitment numbers back in 2004-2007 when the military became bogged down in Iraq. Recruitment numbers only began to increase following the economic downturn in 2008 (which is why we no longer hear about the military complaining about how they need more men).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/21/AR2008042103295.html

http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/10/news/economy/military_recruiting/index.htm

This is not a new thing. The bar to entry is lower during times of war and higher during times of peace. I don't want to continue a derail in this thread, but I was answering a question that was asked.

Having a criminal record made it more difficult to join prior to the shortage caused by the Global War on Terror. During the height of OIF/OEF the restriction on "moral waivers" was relaxed, along with a number of other regulations, to allow more people to join.

Since the withdrawal from Iraq, the upcoming drawdown in Afghanistan, and the tightening of the budget due to the economic down turn, the DoD requires fewer service members and all of the branches are started tightening up the enlistment requirements as well as culling currently serving members from the rolls and restricting people with prior service from re-enlisting.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Also, here's an interesting video: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/aug/20/trotsky-assassination-remembered-grandson-video

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Scenes from Tampa:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/galleries/2012/08/19/a-photo-tour-of-tampa-site-of-the-republican-national-convention.html

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine
Venezuela are currently building a $140m, 160 foot high masoleum for Simon Bolivar.

That nice little building on the left is where the remains were previously housed.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

ekuNNN posted:

That's weird, I'm as anti-military as most here, but I read those pictures more as "He shouldn't have gone to war, Now he's dead". It looks to me that his brother is really unhappy about him leaving in the first picture. There's nothing about any evil enemy, that's something you made up yourself. Those two pictures together send an anti-war message, to me.

This is very much how I saw it; a young boy who obviously loved his brother losing him not once but twice. It highlights the senselessness and tragedy of war in a particularly gut wrenching way.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"The People and the Party are one"

(it's Lenin's face :ssh:)

"Be worthy of our fathers"

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Chantilly Say posted:

Since you've gone there, let's go Godwin:

While we're godwinning:

Regular wehrmacht soldiers weren't prosecuted for taking part in a unjust war, their political leaders were.
I think it's important to seperate conduct in war and legality of the war itself. Expecting individual soldiers to make perfect judgement on war legality when international law experts can't reach a consensus is unworkable and undermines civilian control of the military. If you're worried over excess militarism now you really don't want the people with the guns making such decisions. Putting responsibility for policy on grunts also feels like diverting blame from the population who elect their government after all. Especially if that population's most significant activism is mocking dead people on the internet.

Here, have some military propaganda that's inclusive of people.

It's a Dutch defense ministry recruitment ad targeting Dutch Muslims. This and the recent institution of Muslim chaplains predictably and delightfully pissed of Geert Wilders' xenophobic PVV.

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice

Earth fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 18, 2014

Vomax
Oct 12, 2005

?
LF crafted this one:

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice

Earth fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 18, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

cloudchamber posted:

Venezuela are currently building a $140m, 160 foot high masoleum for Simon Bolivar.

That nice little building on the left is where the remains were previously housed.

Has Simon Bolivar's family ever been asked if it's okay to handle his remains like this? Chavez believes he is the reincarnation of Bolivar and acts like the corpse belongs to him. Creepy as gently caress.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sparr
Jan 17, 2006

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
Political discourse!

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

As a designer this is THE WORST loving INFOGRAPHIC EVER.

I hate that infographics have become this trendy thing. What part of this (except maybe the side-by-side comparisons) would not be better as an article? Look at the tower records part. Instead of saying "Tower records had over 200 stores in 2002 and by 2012 was completely bankrupt" you make the reader read, count and multiply and then give them no other information, loving sweet!

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Highspeeddub posted:

Has Simon Bolivar's family ever been asked if it's okay to handle his remains like this?

Bolivar had no children, and his closest living relatives, his great-great-grandnephews Pedro and Eduardo Mendoza Goiticoa, died in their nineties a couple years ago. Whatever relatives he has at this point are pretty remote, and the body appears to be legally in the custody of the state. His Bolivar fetish is pretty creepy, though.

Anyway, pictures:

your lovely eek posted:

:words:

Also, not to extend this any more, but thank you your lovely eek for what you wrote about the troops--I basically agree with you, but you said it better than I would have.

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 21, 2012

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
On the subject of the US military and infographics, here is an NPR made thing using data from the DoD and Census Bureau.

Note that this graph compares military personnel demographics to the United States population as a whole, which is a bit misleading given the marked difference in age composition between the two groups, coupled with the fact that military aged Americans are more ethnically and racially diverse than older population groups. For instance, about 14.7% of Americans aged 20-29 are non-Hispanic black, while about 60.1% are non-Hispanic white.

It is also worth pointing out that the racial categorization "All Other" is highly overrepresented within the military. This is primarily due to the unusally high level of recruitment among Native Americans, who have the highest per-capita enlistment rate of any ethnic group. Hispanic and Asian populations are, contrastingly, massively underrepresented, and maintain low enlistment rates.

If you are interested in US Military demographics, here is the lengthy 2010 profile from the DoD. Be aware that it often distinguishes active duty personnel from the reserves.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

You forgot my favorite Eastern European Dictator of all.

This picture right here illustrates so well the difference between Europe and the US. In the US if a politician were discovered having an extramarital affair his political career would be over. In Europe no one cares, even if there's a child as a result no one cares.

7 years old and already packing.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Highspeeddub posted:

Chavez believes he is the reincarnation of Bolivar

I believe it, because Bolivar was kind of a crappy politician too! :v:
I actually visited the Bolivar museum when I was in Venezuela. He was a tiny, tiny dude. His boots were like size 6 or something.
I really need to get back to Ven., but who knows when I'll be able to actually afford it :(

Here's some incredibly subtle political commentary.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Highspeeddub posted:

You forgot my favorite Eastern European Dictator of all.

Oh, right:

At this point, trolling the U.S. is practically his full-time occupation.

Highspeeddub posted:

7 years old and already packing.

Wow, that 7-year-old looks like a douchebag-in-training.

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Aug 21, 2012

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Earth posted:

I want to find something more along the lines of the previous generation helping the next.

http://i.imgur.com/MzojS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vKm60.jpg

Fluo
May 25, 2007

He will be taking over his dad's job.

Dr. Cogwerks
Oct 28, 2006

all I need is a grant and Project :roboluv: is go

Chantilly Say posted:

In short: Don't blame soldiers for following orders. Blame the people at the top for making bad decisions.

"Blame the leaders, not the troops" is a pretty huge copout and it's one that is frequently used to demean anti-war efforts. Why doesn't that attitude ever apply to other folks' soldiers when we're invading other countries? We sure hold other people accountable for their leaders. As a nation we happily kill shittons of people and cheer "haha, we fuckin' got him!" as though every corpse is an extension of one political leader.

Sure, a lot of soldiers are either coerced or duped into joining for god knows how many different reasons. I knew a lot of folks who signed up during peacetime because they thought they were Giving Back to the country or that it was a good way to get into college or get some job training and direction in life, and a lot of classmates of mine signed up right after 9/11 out of a sense of national duty.
With a volunteer force though, there's a decision being made there that it's okay to kill people if it's your job and your boss tells you to do it.

If not "gently caress the troops", let's at least agree on gently caress the Recruiters.

quote:

"The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him." - Nuremberg Principle III

Here's Eddie Slovik, the last American to be executed for desertion:

quote:

"I, Pvt. Eddie D. Slovik, 36896415, confess to the desertion of the United States Army. At the time of my desertion we were in Albuff [Elbeuf] in France. I came to Albuff as a replacement. They were shelling the town and we were told to dig in for the night. The following morning they were shelling us again. I was so scared, nerves and trembling, that at the time the other replacements moved out, I couldn’t move. I stayed there in my fox hole till it was quiet and I was able to move. I then walked into town. Not seeing any of our troops, so I stayed over night at a French hospital. The next morning I turned myself over to the Canadian Provost Corp. After being with them six weeks I was turned over to American M.R. They turned me lose. I told my commanding officer my story. I said that if I had to go out there again I'd run away. He said their was nothing he could do for me so I ran away again AND I'LL RUN AWAY AGAIN IF I HAVE TO GO OUT THERE!"

—Signed PvI. Eddie D. Slovik A.S.N. 36896415”

"Given the situation as I knew it in November, 1944, I thought it was my duty to this country to approve that sentence. If I hadn’t approved it—if I had let Slovik accomplish his purpose— I don’t know how I could have gone up to the line and looked a good soldier in the face." - Major General Norman Cota

Here are some dudes who were executed during WWI for poo poo like "misbehaving before the enemy in such a manner as to show cowardice."

Harry Farr. "He shook all the time. He couldn't stand the noise of the guns. We got a letter from him, but it was in a stranger's handwriting. He could write perfectly well, but couldn't hold the pen because his hand was shaking." - Farr's wife.

Thomas Highgate. "(Execute him) at once, as publicly as possible... As the Brigade group is marching past." - Lt. Colonel N.G. Anderson

Dr. Cogwerks fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Aug 21, 2012

Ethan_Alan
Apr 8, 2008

I am threatened by non-violence

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

"Blame the leaders, not the troops" is a pretty huge copout and it's one that is frequently used to demean anti-war efforts. Why doesn't that attitude ever apply to other folks' soldiers when we're invading other countries? We sure hold other people accountable for their leaders. As a nation we happily kill shittons of people and cheer "haha, we fuckin' got him!" as though every corpse is an extension of one political leader.

Sure, a lot of soldiers are either coerced or duped into joining for god knows how many different reasons. I knew a lot of folks who signed up during peacetime because they thought they were Giving Back to the country or that it was a good way to get into college or get some job training and direction in life, and a lot of classmates of mine signed up right after 9/11 out of a sense of national duty.
With a volunteer force though, there's a decision being made there that it's okay to kill people if it's your job and your boss tells you to do it.

This is my stance as well. People decide their own level of involvement. I understand that people are put into situations beyond their control and emphasize with people who are stuck between making the right decision or to just 'follow orders'. I can't get behind the idea that there are good cops when they know they are defending an inherently corrupt system. I feel it is the same way within our military system. All this anecdotal evidence defending these people feels (to me, at least) like the same all retread of that 'thin blue line' crap the cops do.

The people of this country should not be afraid to speak out or stand up against the atrocities committed by their superiors. Not in business, law enforcement, or military service.

wikipedia posted:

John Clifford "Cliff" Baxter was a former Enron Corporation executive who resigned in May 2001. He sold $30 million worth of Enron stock during the months prior to Enron's bankruptcy. Before his death, he had agreed to testify before Congress in the Enron case.

Fungah
Jul 2, 2003
Fungah! Foiled again!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18496711/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/military-surveys-iraq-combat-troops-ethics/#.UDNEm6kij8s

az
Dec 2, 2005

Vietnam war waterboarding.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

The world would be a better place with everyone who has ever participated in or supported an act of torture dead.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

If not "gently caress the troops", let's at least agree on gently caress the Recruiters.

Blaming the leaders in the large-scale doesn't mean not blaming the soldiers in the small-scale. Sure, cheer when Nazi soldiers die. Also cheer when Nazi leaders die. The fact that the actions of the Nazi leaders led to the actions of the Nazi soldiers doesn't absolve the Nazi soldiers of their responsibility. At the same time, it's unreasonable to say "well, those Nazi soldiers should just have refused to follow orders" when in your position you might well have made the same choices they did.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is this: It's arrogant to say so lightly that someone should just have refused to follow their orders, as if that's what you would naturally have done in their position. That doesn't necessarily absolve someone of any blame for their actions in following their orders. Understanding why someone did what they did doesn't let them escape blame for it.

(unrelated)

L.A. riots.

Ronald Nixon
Mar 18, 2012

Chantilly Say posted:

It's that old adage though, isn't it? "You always have a choice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xq831b2tPg

First Aid Kit singing a cover of Buffy Sainte Marie's 'Universal Soldier' (slightly altered lyrics)

code:
He’s 5 foot 2 and he’s 6 feet 4
And he fights with missiles and with spears
He’s all of 31 and he’s only 17
And he’s been a soldier for a thousand years

He’s a Christian, a Hindu, an atheist, a Jane
A Buddhist, and a Muslim and a Jew
And he knows he shouldn’t kill
And he knows he always will
Kill you for me, my friend and me for you

And he’s fighting for Palestine
He’s fighting for Israel
And he’s fighting for the USA
And he’s fighting for the Russians
And he’s fighting for Iraq
And he thinks we’ll put an end to war this way

And he’s fighting for democracy
He’s fighting for his soil
He says it’s for the peace of all
He’s the one who must decide
who’s to live and who’s to die
And he never sees the writing on the wall

But without him
how would Hitler have condemned him at Dachau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He’s the one who gives is body
as a weapon of the war
And without him all this killing can’t go on

He’s the universal soldier
And he really is to blame
His orders comes from
far away no more

They come from here and there
And you and me
Oh, brother can’t you see
This is not the way we put an end to war

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Ronald Nixon posted:

It's that old adage though, isn't it? "You always have a choice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xq831b2tPg

First Aid Kit singing a cover of Buffy Sainte Marie's 'Universal Soldier' (slightly altered lyrics)

code:
He’s 5 foot 2 and he’s 6 feet 4
And he fights with missiles and with spears
He’s all of 31 and he’s only 17
And he’s been a soldier for a thousand years

He’s a Christian, a Hindu, an atheist, a Jane
A Buddhist, and a Muslim and a Jew
And he knows he shouldn’t kill
And he knows he always will
Kill you for me, my friend and me for you

And he’s fighting for Palestine
He’s fighting for Israel
And he’s fighting for the USA
And he’s fighting for the Russians
And he’s fighting for Iraq
And he thinks we’ll put an end to war this way

And he’s fighting for democracy
He’s fighting for his soil
He says it’s for the peace of all
He’s the one who must decide
who’s to live and who’s to die
And he never sees the writing on the wall

But without him
how would Hitler have condemned him at Dachau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He’s the one who gives is body
as a weapon of the war
And without him all this killing can’t go on

He’s the universal soldier
And he really is to blame
His orders comes from
far away no more

They come from here and there
And you and me
Oh, brother can’t you see
This is not the way we put an end to war

Can you say with any certainty that in any soldier's position you would refuse to follow orders, though? Honest question. And I'm not looking for "well, I wouldn't be in his position in the first place"; I'm looking for if you were actually in his position, in his shoes, and faced with that choice.

Tangentially related.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Aug 21, 2012

Ronald Nixon
Mar 18, 2012
Tables dude!

I would be among many who make a choice, just like in Vietnam.

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com.au/2008/12/soldiers-revolt.html
https://historyplanet.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/forgotten-heroes-of-the-vietnam-war/

Murder of officers by GIs was widespread, as an extreme example.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I'm in a reserve artillery regiment. Most of the guys in my unit are university students, using our pay and benefits towards school. There aren't a lot of very gung-ho guys about, mostly because reserve units typically don't see a lot of action. It's pretty clear that a lot of people posting here have no connection to the military. If you don't have friends or family in, I can see why it's easy to call us facists or babykillers or whatever. You're entitled to that, but it's stupid to say that we should just desert our friends and coworkers if we're deployed. I haven't been overseas yet but about a third of my unit has. Nobody wanted this war, but it's part of the job and we have a duty.

Ronald Nixon
Mar 18, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Nobody wanted this war, but it's part of the job and we have a duty.

If it's a job, then as with all jobs, you have the right to question the directives of your employer, and to refuse to undertake unreasonable acts that they direct you to do. Your duty to use your own judgement does not end when your duty to the military begins.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is that job or duty more important than not killing people in their own country, though? I understand that a lot of people don't really have another way to pay for an education or to get a well-paying job or to get benefits, and I'm certainly not calling all soldiers baby-killers or whatever, and that once you've joined there's lots of reasons why you can't just suddenly leave. It's not a black and white situation. You still have to weigh that against being complicit in a war of aggression (more directly than voters) which is costing the lives of a lot of innocent people, and decide if what you're getting out of being in the military is worth the lives that are being ruined.

Fungah
Jul 2, 2003
Fungah! Foiled again!

quote:

Neither have I the least idea of "joining" you, or in any way assisting the unjust war waging against Mexico. I have no wish to participate in such "glorious" butcheries of women and children as were displayed in the capture of Montercy, etc. Neither have I any desire to place myself under the dictation of a petty military tyrant, to every caprice of whose will I must yield implicit obedience. No sir-ee! As long as I can work, beg, or go to the poor house, I won't go to Mexico, to be lodged on the damp ground, half starved, half roasted, bitten by mosquitoes and centipedes, stung by scorpions and tarantulas-marched, drilled, and flogged, and then stuck up to be shot at, for eight dollars a month and putrid rations. Well, I won't.. . . Human butchery has had its day... . And the time is rapidly approaching when the professional soldier will be placed on the same level as a bandit, the Bedouin, and the Thug.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

ekuNNN posted:

Is that job or duty more important than not killing people in their own country, though? I understand that a lot of people don't really have another way to pay for an education or to get a well-paying job or to get benefits, and I'm certainly not calling all soldiers baby-killers or whatever, and that once you've joined there's lots of reasons why you can't just suddenly leave. It's not a black and white situation. You still have to weigh that against being complicit in a war of aggression (more directly than voters) which is costing the lives of a lot of innocent people, and decide if what you're getting out of being in the military is worth the lives that are being ruined.

This is excellent! Thank you.

einTier
Sep 25, 2003

Charming, friendly, and possessed by demons.
Approach with caution.
The gently caress? How is this even permissible?

[oops]
Man, I got nothing. Here's an oldie from years ago. Always wondered if the hand placement was intentional.

einTier fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

einTier posted:

The gently caress? How is this even permissible?

nah see it's cool because something something they were only following orders (also, post a picture.)

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/VUpAi.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread