Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Chichevache posted:

What number will you use for his jersey? 10 or 81?

10 unless Tate gives him his 81 I suppose.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Did you somehow acquire a TO Allen Wranglers jersey? Because I had been looking for them from the moment he signed.

They only sold them at the Allen Event Center starting at the second home game. They were 50 bucks. I don't think they sold them during Allen Americans games, only during the Wranglers games. They were still selling them even at the games after he was cut, since they were the only Wranglers jerseys they produced for this past season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Toussaint Louverture posted:

If they release a custom limited I'll go legit, but no way I'm paying 150$ for Green or Dalton. Nothing against them, but I prefer defensive players. As soon as they release info one way or another I'm pulling the trigger.

Looks like 14 teams have limited jerseys now, not including Seahawks or Bengals, and they have about two options for each team.

The real question is Atkins, Dunlap or Reggie Nelson...

Burfict, you philistine!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If he makes the roster I probably will spring on a fake Burfict jersey. Definitely not spending 300$ on that though, I've seen too many Thurmans...

If I go knockoff it'll probably be a few jerseys. I could see ordering Nugent, Sanu and Atkins, maybe throw in a Burfict if he makes the roster.

Where did you get yours, SBA?

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Aug 20, 2012

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Of the three, Atkins for sure.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I don't like the Patriots uniforms right now. Maybe its just me but the material they're made out of looks like valeur or something. It all looks very soft and smooth and it just doesn't have the boldness the Reebok uniforms had.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
NFL.com rated the Patriots uniforms as literally the worst in North American professional sports. What the gently caress?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

NFL.com rated the Patriots uniforms as literally the worst in North American professional sports. What the gently caress?

Well, they suck.

San Diego's are ranked like 3rd worst out of 122 professional teams.

Also it's Dave Damashek who is a hack

a neat cape fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Aug 21, 2012

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Chichevache posted:

I don't like the Patriots uniforms right now. Maybe its just me but the material they're made out of looks like valeur or something. It all looks very soft and smooth and it just doesn't have the boldness the Reebok uniforms had.
I remember that being pointed out during the uniform reveal, it's just a limitation of the new material. Teams with shiny colors that switched over lost the shine basically, I suspect this is why the Raiders and Eagles (and a few other teams) didn't switch materials.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
sba which site did you order your jersey from?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
whatjersey.com

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

SteelAngel2000 posted:

San Diego's are ranked like 3rd worst out of 122 professional teams.

This sentence seriously offends me.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

japtor posted:

I remember that being pointed out during the uniform reveal, it's just a limitation of the new material. Teams with shiny colors that switched over lost the shine basically, I suspect this is why the Raiders and Eagles (and a few other teams) didn't switch materials.

That makes sense. I was just surprised how matte their jerseys looked as well. It wasn't just the pants losing the silver, the jerseys had no glimmer at all.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Your jerseys from last season were easily one of my favorites. Even Danny Woodhead looked like a loving superhero in the home jerseys. They were beautiful. Now? You all look like Zapp Brannigan from Futurama.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
Russell Wilson, look into your heart and find the warrior within.
It is your destiny.

~:Seattle Seahawks:~

Schwack posted:

We own the same jerseys except my ET is white. That's weird.

My ET is an old white one as well. I have a blue Walter Jones, blue Okung and a white Thomas. I need a new Seahawks Jersey. Where can I get one for 100 bones? Also what the gently caress, which player to get?! I don't want a Kam. I don't want a QB because QB's are played out and we don't know who's going to win. I think I'm going for a beastmode grey away? How do I size it? 160 at 5'10".

Also I have to say the jerseys look a lot better on TV as a team unit. They are growing on me.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Just ordered a Cushing and an Asomugha off of ECSeller. We'll see how they look when they come in. For the price I probably can't complain a lot.

Defensive player jerseys > Offensive player jerseys.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Defensive player jerseys > Offensive player jerseys.

I actually don't have any defensive player jerseys in my jersey collection. Probs gonna get a DeMarcus Ware throwback before Thanksgiving though, or whenever they're available.

E: I'm not a Raiders fan but I would wear a Seabass jersey.
VVVVVVVVVVVV

MissileWaster fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 21, 2012

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
I want a Seabass jersey :colbert:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I bought this a while back :|

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Isaac Bruce Bowen posted:

I bought this a while back :|

Lesser Colquitt

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That's what I've been repeatedly told.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Why would you pay money for that?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
We loving love our punters in the AFC West.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

We loving love our punters in the AFC West.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I gave serious consideration to getting a Steve Weatherford, but in the end did not. The fact that I would of had to custom order it was the deciding factor.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I am ashamed to admit that I do not own a single gimmick jersey. I'll be sure to buy one someday.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I am ashamed to admit that I do not own a single gimmick jersey. I'll be sure to buy one someday.

Make the back not a number but just the naked image of Gronk.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
I don't know if I'd buy a current kicker's jersey, too often I've found myself screaming at the tv asking how a kicker could manage to gently caress up the extra point, but I'd totally wear a Morten Andersen Saints jersey.

I've ordered 2 fakes over the years and they've both come out terribly. If I can I may get a real thing this year if there's a sale at any point during the season.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kickers can come and go but if you find a good punter he'll be with your team for like 20 loving years.

True fans get punter and longsnapper jerseys

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Kickers can come and go but if you find a good punter he'll be with your team for like 20 loving years.

BRB ordering a Jon Weeks jersey.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I bought a Brian Brohm Packer Jersey for 10 bucks. Easily the best gimmick jersey.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

At what point did my collection of TO jerseys go from being a "collection" to being gimmicky.

Was it when I scored an Eagles one for 5 bucks, or when I got the Allen Wranglers one in general, or when I checked the Seahawks website every day for two weeks to get his most recent jersey.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

MissileWaster posted:

At what point did my collection of TO jerseys go from being a "collection" to being gimmicky.

Was it when I scored an Eagles one for 5 bucks, or when I got the Allen Wranglers one in general, or when I checked the Seahawks website every day for two weeks to get his most recent jersey.

When you went bankrupt doing so

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

MissileWaster posted:

I don't think the Seahawks are going to get more jerseys until the rosters are finalized. I went in to the Seattle Pro Shop to see if they had any Sherman/Wilson jerseys but they aren't receiving anymore from Nike until the beginning of September (when rosters are finalized).

Went to see the Grey alternates for the Seahawks, and they look fantastic. I'm not sure if my first jersey will be a grey alternate or the home (blue) jersey.

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
I'd buy a Jon Ryan jersey if I saw it.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
I have somewhere a Tom Tupa Jets jersey. I bought it at Value City for $5 shortly after Starter went bankrupt.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I saw a Samkon Gado jersey in a store last year for like 10 bucks and wish I would have bought it.

I'm also holding out for a Najeh Davenport jersey

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Why do I like you so much Carson Palmer I am a Bears fan and you are bad now

I can't quit you Carson

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I have an Odell Thurman jersey, and yesterday I saw a kid wearing a Laveranues Coles Bengals jersey.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

GNU Order posted:

Why do I like you so much Carson Palmer I am a Bears fan and you are bad now

I can't quit you Carson

Either you're a USC fan or you suffer a brain disorder?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I bought a Curtis Enis jersey that is completely blank on the front and has the wrong number, which actually seems sort of fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Horseplay
Oct 24, 2002

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Ahem.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread