Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Kild posted:

Well to be fair if you defeated the strongest character in the story in 1 hit I'd bet you'd get a little excited when you're the defacto weak character always getting bullied

Yes, but after this ends he's still going to be a creepy pedophile that nobody likes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I bet he'll be defeated by getting a nosebleed from like Lamia or something

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
And here I thought more battle arc would be boring compare to the usual, but I am wrong. So wrong.

Scorvi
Apr 4, 2009
A new chapter in the story of Furuichi

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I cannot :allears: enough.

bondster
May 6, 2007

As much as I want this to blow up in Furuichis face, I hope him possessing the tissues that contain the souls of Behemoth members remains a thing

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
This is the most ridiculous power ever. Seriously, :allears:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Furuichi :allears:

I'm torn because I'd love to see him get them taken away in some funny way, but at the same time I don't want him to ever lose this power.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

The Fresh Prince posted:

Furuichi :allears:

I'm torn because I'd love to see him get them taken away in some funny way, but at the same time I don't want him to ever lose this power.

But I think he can run out :ohdear:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
That's actually kinda nasty to put back the same tissues in your nose after you sneezed. He's going to get sick for real again.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Tae posted:

That's actually kinda nasty to put back the same tissues in your nose after you sneezed. He's going to get sick for real again.

He got new ones from the pack though.

But seriously this fuckin manga :allears:

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
This is quickly becoming my favorite arc. It's always nice to see the little guy get a chance at being powerful... Even if you know they'll end up beaten and bloody for it.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

The best part about this is that he is basically summoning demons who are trying to relax at a cafe on the other side of the town

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

AtomikKrab posted:

But I think he can run out :ohdear:

Haha, he's so dead when that happens. :allears:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

This arc is already amazing, I can't wait to see everyone he's attacked gang up on him and completely brutalize him. :allears:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
How does Beelzebub always manage to make each new chapter more amazing than the last? I love that Furuichi is abusing demon powers and when he figures it out doesn't bemoan his lack of power but just loving runs with it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I suspect he's gonna get a demon that'll hunt him down and beat the poo poo out of him after this. Maybe Behemoth himself.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is not just the best arc in this series, it's the best arc ever :allears:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The only bad thing about this arc is that it can never be topped.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
I swear, this manga is simply the best. Man oh man, I can't wait to see what kind of poo poo he's gonna get once he runs out of tissues.

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
Rename the manga to Furuichi already! Oga and Beelzebub can be the new side characters.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Tiara posted:

Rename the manga to Furuichi already! Oga and Beelzebub can be the new side characters.

It turns out Furuichi was actually the main character all along, now the real story officially begins. :dance:

drkhrs2020
Jul 22, 2007

Mo_Steel posted:

How does Beelzebub always manage to make each new chapter more amazing than the last? I love that Furuichi is abusing demon powers and when he figures it out doesn't bemoan his lack of power but just loving runs with it.

Well The first guy seemed to not really care given that he got to deck Oga, and the second summon just likes to fight.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
So from here either he'll try to jam multiple sets of tissues in his nose at once, accidentally select that demon that wanted to create puzzles, or spend too much time goofing around which means the demons at the cafe will have time to find him and kick his rear end.

Homo Depot
Jun 27, 2007

Studs on sale!
Seems to me, now that Oga knows what's up he should not have any trouble pounding him. He is stronger than those demons anyways.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Homo Depot posted:

Seems to me, now that Oga knows what's up he should not have any trouble pounding him. He is stronger than those demons anyways.

In any other series my reply to this would be "Well he'll hold back because he doesn't want to really hurt his friend". But thankfully this is Oga, so that's not at all an issue.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Homo Depot posted:

Or there is a Demon King tissue.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
You guys know this is going to end up with En being assimilated, and Furuichi hitting on Lamia right?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Didn't even think of that, makes perfect sense.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dexo posted:

You guys know this is going to end up with En being assimilated, and Furuichi hitting on Lamia right?

:buddy: This arc shall be the arc that keeps on giving. :buddy:

My greatest fear would be this being the peak of the entire manga. I simply don't know what could top the age of Furuichi.

seigfox
Dec 2, 2005

Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Shinjobi posted:

My greatest fear would be this being the peak of the entire manga. I simply don't know what could top _______________.

I've said this alot, just fill in the blank for most of the arcs since I started reading.

Evader
May 20, 2008

One morning, when I woke up, there was a lizard in my room.
I can see Oga pulling out the milk flask, and Furuichi kicking out of his hands the moment it appears (like a bitch).

zerosix
Jun 22, 2012
I hope this arc has the school destroyed for the third time :allears:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

zerosix posted:

I hope this arc has the school destroyed for the third time :allears:

They are at a different school.

zerosix
Jun 22, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

They are at a different school.

Oh derp. Forgot, okay may this be the third destroyed school then.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
What happened with Agiel after she defected? I can't remember anything other than her jumping in to help.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
I'd like to learn more about her, to be honest.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Chapter's up. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Beelzebub/Ch-171--Furuichi-vs--Shinki--?id=138463

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Looks like Oga is enjoying this almost as much as we are enjoying it. I knew we'd get Jabberwocky eventually, but this is surprisingly soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

That certainly backfired faster than I'd expected.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Sep 6, 2012

• Locked thread