Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earlster
Jul 28, 2006

So jaded I'm green.

Bland posted:

Hi I Don't Even Need An Account But Why Are U English Sunderland Fans So Deluded. Why Did You Hate Bendtner?? LMAO WHEN U R poo poo? U Can't Even See He Is Classes Above ur Team? And Sess??Stop Overrating This Guy LMFAO. U Will Get Relegated With This Squad.. I'd Also Like To Ask Why British People Are So Racist. It Is important To Have A Brittish Squad With A Brittish Manager And So On..... Embarrasing...
AND NOW U GO AND BUY THE REJECT SAHA.. LMAO.... Why Not Go Buy NickLas Helenius Of Aalborg Who Is An International Striker, And The Best In The Danish League By Far Will Go To Very Big Clubs In The Future Even I Can See That. And Don't Give Me That poo poo He Is Not A Proven Premier League Player. Accept The Premier League Is Full Of Mediocrity. And He Shits And Pisses On The Likes Of Saha And WICKHAM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... WTF? R U CLUELESS PEOPLE? FIre Ur Scouts, Fire Ur God MartinO'Neil Who Is AN Old Idiot . He Didn't Even Do Nothing In This Transfer Window And Now Ur Left With A Squad Who Couldn't Eve Compete for 1st Place In Denmark. U Will Get Relegated. loving NOOBS

Hard to argue with that tbh

SMB post by chance? Probly Steve3000 :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Healbot posted:

A thing that happens with terrible Bayern plastics around (the Martinez transfer):

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

quote:

Our Tone, what can you say, a man that never gives up, a real warrior.

loves proving people wrong, and has done countless times, and will

continue to do so, doesnt whinge, gets on with it ,

Always positive, the sort you would like to have in the trenches

with ya,

Gives 100 % for our great football club.

Some of you weak minded negative spineless ungrateful dickheads

could learn a lot from a man of his stature.

Cue loads of abuse from the keyboard warriors, ;D

come on you PHWS grow a pair and man up, if not gently caress off down the

vale, cuz you are behaving like vale fans, it really is that pathetic.

Tony Pulis - A real warrior.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Earlster posted:

SMB post by chance? Probly Steve3000 :)

It was stickied on there for a few days, it was an e-mail one of the admins received and decided to share

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Meat Wagon posted:

wrong thread

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Meat Wagon posted:

I tried reading this as a poem, didn't seem to work :(

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I wouldn't say this is bad, but it's not great either.

quote:

Hello from Uruguay to all the reds around the world!!!
This is my first post so I would like to apologize in advance for my poor english and some spelling mistakes, i´m kind of rusty.
I´m a hughe fan of NACIONAL, the club that brought you both Luis and Seba. I believe there is some sort of deal between LIVERPOOL and NACIONAL, and believe me that can be a GREAT partnership for both clubs.
If you look at the Uruguay NT, you can see that more than half the players have passed trough NACIONAL ranks, so LIVERPOOL will get first acces to great players, and NACIONAL can avoid the cancer of uruguayan football that are the "agents" dealing directly with one of the biggest clubs in Europe.
Make no mistake, NACIONAL is one of the biggest clubs in South America too, the problems of globalized football have made us weaker than in the past because now we can´t compete with european wages, and our best players are going abroad younger an younger.
This is not the case so much with Sebastian.
You have to understand, a lot of people over there see him as a sort of rookie, a player that is making his first steps on football and THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL!!!
He made his debut with NACIONAL at the age of 17, and since then NEVER came out of the starting 11. And Nacional isn´t just any club, it´s the biggest club in Uruguay, and pressure is felt by the players to be champions every year.
He played 3 Copa Libertadores (on the first, he was the younger player EVER to reach a seme final), a lot of Uruguay Friendlies (on wich he NEVER lost, he is still undefeated with Uruguay) and was a starter and BEST YOUNG PLAYER of the last Copa America.
SO HE IS A PLAYER WITH ALMOST 5 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL AND NATIONAL TEAM FOOTBALL.
Now, thereá a saying here in Uruguay that we have 3 million Managers (because we are 3 million people), but you must wonder HOW ON EARTH DOES A COUNTRY WITH LESS POPULATION THAN MANY CITIES OF ENGLAND HAVE WON SO MUCH ON THIS SPORT???
You can see it on the way Luis plays the game... WE NEVER SURRENDER. We know that, perhaps, we don´t have the most technicals players or the most famous, but you know what??? WE LIKE IT THAT WAY! And somehow we are the national team with most Copas America (15, Argentina 33 million people 14, Brazil 200 and something million people I believe they have 8 or 9 something like that), we have 2 gold medals (brazil has none), and 2 WORLD CUPS.
NOW THAT CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE!!!
We are the biggest football nation in the world, kids in here are born shouting goooooooooooolllllllllllllll!!! And that is the only way we can compete with the like of Brazil and Argentina.
So take it from someone who has seen and played a lot of football, IF YOU GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO PLAY, SEBASTIAN COATES WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST CB IN THE WORLD. CARRA IS NOT THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT HIS PLACE ON THE TEAM, AGGER AND SKERTL SHOULD BE WORRIED TOO.
I have never seen someone that young (and i mean when he was 17 and playinf for Nacional) playing this game in such a calm and confident way. He seems to be a lot older than he is. And he was captain of the youth teams in Nacional and in Uruguay, it speaks about his personality.
Let me tell you an example of his personality.
He made a mistake against Estudiantes on the semifinal of the Libertadores that costed us the game. No one blamed him, he was only 17 years old then. ON THE NEXT GAME, THE FINAL OF THE URUGUAYAN CHAMPIONSHIP, HE SCORED A GOAL AND WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD.
Those details are the ones to watch when you are scouting, personality being one of the most important attributes a player must have (I can´t believe that downing plays for Liverpool and the obscene amount of money the club payed... ARE YOUR SCOUTS BLIND???).
So anyway, if you want to know more about uruguayan football or players just ask :)
There is always a couple of kids around here that could make it over there, and more so if you already have uruguayans on the team.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Could somebody please ban every uruguayan poster from RAWK? They are a disgrace, thanks.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Well done to Liverpool, if Suarez or crap Borini get injured might as well play Reina up front. Management have cemented us as a laughing stock of the transfer window, even Swansea have done better.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

quote:

gently caress it all. Ian Ayre you dumbass, great job losing out on Dempsey to Spurs by 2 million pounds you jackass. I have no hope for this season

quote:

These owners?
Are loving skint and dont want to spend a dime. Worse than the last pair? I dont know but come one how is Brendan Rodgers supposed to compete utter loving c*nts, dont delete this topic cause they are awake in the states now what a disgrace we are as a club pathetic !!! FSG THANK YOU FOR MAKING LFC AN ALSO RAN I AM loving GUTTED THAT MY FOOTBALL CLUB HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY ANOTHER SET OF AMERICANS gently caress OFF YU HAVE NO BIUSNESS HERE YOU MONEY GRABBING loving BASTARDS!!!

pissy smelliott posted:

Well done to Liverpool, if Suarez or crap Borini get injured might as well play Reina up front. Management have cemented us as a laughing stock of the transfer window, even Swansea have done better.

That entire thread could get copied and pasted here.

I think I'm going to look for a new club in League 2 or lower to root for.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Sep 1, 2012

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
--------------------
My Blog Exposing Man Utd For the Dirty, Cheating Scum They Are:

http://www.manutdscum.blogspot.com

My YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Syze84

Currently Playing:

Leeds United - Top Ten Goals 2011/2012
Mel Sterland Tribute
Gary Speed Tribute
Gary McAllister Tribute
Billy Bremner Tribute
John Sheridan Tribute (Extended Version)
Gordon Strachan Tribute
Leeds United - League One Unsung Heroes
John Sheridan Tribute
Jermaine Beckford Tribute
Max Gradel Tribute
Lee Bowyer Tribute
Tony Yeboah Tribute
Robert Snodgrass Tribute
Jonny Howson Tribute
Luciano Becchio Tribute
Top Five Jermaine Beckford Goals

My Vimeo Channel:

http://vimeo.com/channels/198210

Currently Playing:

Lee Chapman Tribute
Leeds United - Top Ten Goals 2010/2011
Rod Wallace Tribute
Bradley Johnson Tribute

My Dailymotion Channel:

http://www.dailymotion.com/LeedsUnitedVideos

Currently Playing:

Mark Viduka Tribute
Ian Harte Tribute
Leeds United - The Late Show
Robert Snodgrass Tribute (Part 2)

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Wrong thread.

Also direct link to the Bradley Johnson tribute please

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Screen Error posted:

Wrong thread.

Also direct link to the Bradley Johnson tribute please

quote:

This video contains content from Base79 Sports (Base79/3), who has blocked it on copyright grounds

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

The original Tribute didn't really do him justice. Really need the extra 4mins on the Extended Version.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

I like to imagine the tribute is just 5 minutes of him skying shots into the crowd from 30 yards while I dunno, Enya, or something plays in the background.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

the sex ghost posted:

--------------------
Currently Playing:

Leeds United - Top Ten Goals 2011/2012
Mel Sterland Tribute
Gary Speed Tribute
Gary McAllister Tribute
Billy Bremner Tribute
Gordon Strachan Tribute
Leeds United - League One Unsung Heroes
John Sheridan Tribute
Jermaine Beckford Tribute
Max Gradel Tribute
Lee Bowyer Tribute
Tony Yeboah Tribute
Robert Snodgrass Tribute
Jonny Howson Tribute
Luciano Becchio Tribute
Top Five Jermaine Beckford Goals

this is incredible for illustrating the clubs decline

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
I wonder how many people here actually saw Green on a regular basis, instead of basing their opinion on that one fail against the US.
He's definitely one of England's best goalkeepers.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Good job Tevez, really put in a good shift for me. Now **** off you no neck ***got.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
podolski has never been world class at club level, he scored a lot for kolne because half the time was spent in lower divisions... giroud i cant comment on, but you just need to look at chamakh and gervinho to see how french league forwards do over here for you guys.

before nasri & fabs got sold arsenal had a much stronger midfield, but now its sh*t.

ramsey, rosicky, calzone, arteta & wilshere?

wengy pls.

wingers isnt even a contest. no way in hell are forehead and walcott better than uniteds wingers.

wengy pls

defence? arsenals only good full back is banga sanga and their centre half department is as thin as pompey's wallet. per per plays like a donkey stuck in mud, vermaelen and kosc i will admit are good, but that makes 3 good defenders at your club.

wengy pls

oh, and this is coming from a fukking city fan, im gonna go hang myself for defending united against this guy who i swear is piers morgan.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

calzone looks a pretty tasty player

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Wengy pls

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

c0burn posted:

Wengy pls

cant wait to take this for a spin in todays gdt

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Chuckled out loud at "banga sanga"

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"RVP - Really Vile Penalty."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Guess what its about

quote:

hope yor keeping well mate not a day goes past that I dont get frustrated at the total injustice of what has happened...stay strong and keep smiling...

quote:

the group supporting the "victim" slamming this page for deleting their post i asked would they delete me if i were to post they didnt i then got into a debate. if they were supporting the argument surely slamming this page would cause distress to the "victim" ? which goes against there aim they then deleted some of my comments and blocked me from posting hypocrites not only that they also began to judge me saying that what i am saying speaks volumes because i havnt asked this page why they are displaying hate i replied because they havnt displayed hate its support

quote:

We Miss U ♥

quote:

I will lay money that he`s back playing football again nobody in their right mind passes up talent like that..and i dont even like football

quote:

"Injustice never rules forever" “He who is brave is free.”Seneca Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD

2 of these are by the same person

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Scott Bakula posted:

Guess what its about

2 of these are by the same person

Ched Evans the rapist?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Michael Owen's career?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Ched Evans the rapist?

From the facebook support page. Took a while to find some without Ched in

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
What the gently caress kind of name is Ched anyway

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

The Mash posted:

What the gently caress kind of name is Ched anyway

It's short for Chedwyn

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Tsaedje posted:

It's short for Chedwyn

What the gently caress kind of name is Chedwyn anyway

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

stickyfngrdboy posted:

What the gently caress kind of name is Chedwyn anyway

If you go by "Ched", chances are it's your full name

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
He's a mix of Yaya Toure and Zidane. Wenger your a genius.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

quote:

alan pardew and the nufc players were here and i missed them i will never forgive this to me cause…..

u remember when NUFC had the friendly match against AS Monaco in Landsberg in July ?? well one day before the match i was in Landsberg with my family …fine !!!! now i hate this town even more … why werent there any posters to say they come ?? SORRY IT WAS THE SUMMERS I WAS VERY BUSY AND COULDNT FOLLOW EVERY STUFF NUFC IS DOING :( then i was about 5 days very depressed and spent my time at my uncles house in Augsburg ..oh well ..then i find out that Alan and NUFC were at the “Eiskanal” in Augsburg today !!!!!... swimming or i dunno… thats were i spent so many of my summerdays except of that day .. :( oh man i could kill me … and i m so stupid serching or trying to see them in newcastle whilst they re kinda infront of my “housedoor” …..EPIC FAIL OF THE CENTURY!!!! I REALLY ALMOST COMITTED SUICIDE OF DISBELIEVE I STILL DONT KNOW HOW I CAN GO ON LIVING WITH THAT FACT .__.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Needs to be seen on the website for full effect: http://silverfoxfan.tumblr.com/ :catdrugs:

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

atomic gog posted:

Needs to be seen on the website for full effect: http://silverfoxfan.tumblr.com/ :catdrugs:

AHahahahaha what is going on?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

She really, really loves Alan Pardew. There is a video in the TRPest things thread