Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eZZ__qZnxg

Paolo Di Canio keeper rant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hardflip posted:

fit but scary

She also has a tumblr

http://silverfoxfan.tumblr.com/

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
That might be officially the worst background I have ever seen on anything ever. My eyes are still in pain after clicking the link, I don't regret it though because crazy is always entertaining and she is loving mental.

Seeing the Sky Sports advertisement for the new season kind of reminded me of this. We do get a bit excitable when a new season starts.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

The keeper has apologised, and Paolo has this to say:

quote:

"Even if he thinks it's not fair, you have to remain professional.

"We'll move on now but it doesn't mean you don't pay the price and I will propose a fine.

"Otherwise, the next time I sub Matt Ritchie he will come with a gun and shoot at me, and just say sorry to escape from the punishment."

I have a deep and unashamed love for the insane fascist bastard.

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

How many times can you risk ostricising your players before you end up losing the whole dressing room?

However saying that, there is generally at least 1 Di Canio pile on at most of the Swindon games I've been to recently.

Best manager Swindon have had for a while to be fair.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Good times... miss you Paolo!

Sorry about the watermark, google images is acting up and couldn't find a better one.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

Wait has this ever been posted before? I feel like I'd remember something this glorious.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
school_french_exchange.jpg

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

(from the Toon forums)

Kempo
Oct 8, 2006

Dear Sergio posted:

Wait has this ever been posted before? I feel like I'd remember something this glorious.

Yeah there was a few more too, it was for a thing where kids could camp on the pitch and I think they were going to show films on the big screens or something.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

Kempo posted:

Yeah there was a few more too, it was for a thing where kids could camp on the pitch and I think they were going to show films on the big screens or something.

Aw darn it I usually try and keep up with this thread too my bad yall.

Didion
Mar 16, 2009
Still funny

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSJMnrHPLw

FiftyFour
Jan 26, 2006
Tosspot

Scott Bakula posted:

Whatever this is its really strange

No, I went out with a girl from Leipzig for a while, this is pretty much par for the course.

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

It makes me uncomfortably embarrassed to watch that kid

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I've never been able to make it through a full video. It really is too painful.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
Request. During one of the first few preseason games Chelsea did in the US this summer, there was a fan with a painted sheet that said "john terry is a good person, said no one ever". Anyone have that saved?

VVV Thanks

Crunkjuice fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 4, 2012

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Crunkjuice posted:

Request. During one of the first few preseason games Chelsea did in the US this summer, there was a fan with a painted sheet that said "john terry is a good person, said no one ever". Anyone have that saved?

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Anonym: Would you let Alan Pardew and Shola Ameobi double team you?

I dont know what u mean exactly ._. dont forget i m not english ^^

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Didion posted:

Still funny

Hahahah it's like he's picking up a child.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Everyones (least) favourite oval office has hit 50 Premier League City goals, here's the best 10.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

I like the guy loving napping at the match, and the woman with her tig ol' bitties flapping wildly.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

T Fowl posted:

I like the guy loving napping at the match, and the woman with her tig ol' bitties flapping wildly.

He isn't napping, he's not watching the penalty out of superstition.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ninpo posted:

Oh that makes sense then, except the whole superstition part. gently caress that.

The worst of those are the guys who wear unwashed socks/jocks because of it.

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Everyones (least) favourite oval office has hit 50 Premier League City goals, here's the best 10.

He's such a (quality) oval office. Really hope he does another batch of 18-holes.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ninpo posted:

You sure? He looks pretty surprised for a second there.

I had a quick nap at the last game I went to, too.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

sassassin posted:

You sure? He looks pretty surprised for a second there.

I had a quick nap at the last game I went to, too.

You'd be surprised if RvP was taking a penalty against your team and everyone around you started cheering.

Ninpo fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Sep 4, 2012

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

TheGoatFeeder posted:

rip snoods

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Didion posted:

Still funny

In the second one it looks like he's saying "dejame puto" or I'm just bad at reading lips in Spanish.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

TheGoatFeeder posted:

I might be late to the party, but why does everyone seem to think he is a oval office? At least, why does everyone seem to think he is a bigger oval office than some of the other big cunts in the league?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

El Jebus posted:

I might be late to the party, but why does everyone seem to think he is a oval office? At least, why does everyone seem to think he is a bigger oval office than some of the other big cunts in the league?

Did you miss him going AWOL to play golf in Argentina last season?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

El Jebus posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_T%C3%A9vez#Bayern_Munich_dispute

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Ninpo posted:

Did you miss him going AWOL to play golf in Argentina last season?

Hrmmph, forgot about all that when he started scoring mad goals for us again.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Alright lads this is a long shot. I've searched but I can't for the life of me find a video of Mark Lawrenson detailing Michael Owen's career on MOTD2 last season when Owen was a guest, and making numerous jokes to his face about how he never plays any more and how he moved to Newcastle for the money. I can't even find a reference to it anywhere and I'm starting to worry that it may have been a blissful dream...

Help me TRP...

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

pissy smelliott posted:

Alright lads this is a long shot. I've searched but I can't for the life of me find a video of Mark Lawrenson detailing Michael Owen's career on MOTD2 last season when Owen was a guest, and making numerous jokes to his face about how he never plays any more and how he moved to Newcastle for the money. I can't even find a reference to it anywhere and I'm starting to worry that it may have been a blissful dream...

Help me TRP...

If it's any help it aired November 27th 2011.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

El Jebus posted:

have you watched the premier league before this season :confused:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Adriano Ditches Flamengo Training, Found Drinking In Dangerous Rio De Janeiro Favela

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/fail/137517/adriano-ditches-flamengo-training-found-drinking-in-dangerous-rio-de-janeiro-favela-photo.html

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Sign him up, Rodgers.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Sorry but I cant physically watch the rest of that, the bit where he mispronounces his name was the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Oh jesus christ he's got a few of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52xGjbOywQ

• Locked thread