Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Stay alive on your own supplive.

I loved that line. I think later I'm gonna bag some of my own wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Everyone that enjoyed that improv4humans from last week (and that should be everyone) you should know that there's another 15 minutes of bonus material posted as of 5 minutes ago.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
This has been a string of really good episodes. It felt like it was dying before the tour, and now it's back with some of the best episodes I've heard. I never want this to end.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

LL Cool J-ason Alexander

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ice Queen not Ice Cream? Got it.

Hand me that scooper.

Was laughing the whole time, instant classic.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

I had a dream last night that there was a new Cyberthug takeover episode.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Deadpool posted:

Everyone that enjoyed that improv4humans from last week (and that should be everyone) you should know that there's another 15 minutes of bonus material posted as of 5 minutes ago.
I have never had problems with fruits or berries, but just this morning I had to take a long double-take when I realized just how hairy those loving raspberries were.
gently caress you St. Clair :argh:

(or maybe it was Lennon)

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Guys how do you not know famed actor George St. Geeglund and Gil Faison

Kodo
Jul 20, 2003

THIS IS HOW YOUR CANDIDATE EATS CINNAMON ROLLS, KODO

FitFortDanga posted:

I had a dream last night that there was a new Cyberthug takeover episode.

If only his pal Archer wouldn't keep going to jail...I want more cyber thug.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Relistening to some old episodes, I really wish Bill Cosby-Bukowski would come back on the show his jell-oetry is amazing.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

And to finally answer the question, who IS the most fuckable Huxtable?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

dog poop n doritos posted:

Clearly it's Bill himself.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

RandolphCarter posted:

Relistening to some old episodes, I really wish Bill Cosby-Bukowski would come back on the show his jell-oetry is amazing.

He has a reprise on episde 136 (2011 Holiday Spectacular) and it's great.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Cockroach

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Pull your dick out...shake ya poo poo around for me...make out with Theo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Chicken says bok bok bok, She breaks it's neck and drank it's blood...

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Whoa I just re-listned to that one earlier today.

Claire died in the middle of the jelloem. She got stung by the brown hornet :(

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The Fuxtable, if you will.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Billy Crystal as Ghost President

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

WHEN I GO TO QUEENS, I HAVE A GOOD TIME

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Politicalrancor posted:

WHEN I GO TO QUEENS, I HAVE A GOOD TIME

Listen, I understand that, I'm just saying the last time I went to Queens I had a so-so time.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Worst Case Ontario posted:

Listen, I understand that, I'm just saying the last time I went to Queens I had a so-so time.

but when I go to queens, I HAVE A GOOOOD TIME

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

ElCondemn posted:

but when I go to queens, I HAVE A GOOOOD TIME

alright we'll take a break. SUUU BARUUUU!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
This week, PFT hands out a fairly complex premise and Justin Kirk doesn't know how to respond.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Yeah that whole thing was a bit much for a first timer to really do much with. Probably not the best time to try something like that.

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.
Anybody know what CDR episode from 2010 featured El Chup's Baby Cell Phone Commercial?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I sorta like the fact that Scott is willing to drop newcomers into the deep end as it's led to some awesome poo poo in the past, but I was on the fence about even downloading this one since I don't really like Kirk. Thanks for the heads up.

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA
Jun 23, 2004

La Revolucion no tiene tiempo para elecciones
It wasn't bad, he just didn't participate much despite Scott goading him.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Man oversaturation of PFT for me, if that's possible. He's been on a lot of stuff recently. Where's PFT podcast guest count website?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA posted:

It wasn't bad, he just didn't participate much despite Scott goading him.

It's be one thing if it were a new character or something, but any one of PFT's characters is so absurd with so many layers of in-jokes that it'd be hard for anybody that didn't know at least some of the backstory to participate.

Still an alright episode, though.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

Man oversaturation of PFT for me, if that's possible. He's been on a lot of stuff recently. Where's PFT podcast guest count website?

Impossible!

But here: http://www.trackpft.com/

Looks like it hasn't been updated in a while.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

SpacePig posted:

It's be one thing if it were a new character or something, but any one of PFT's characters is so absurd with so many layers of in-jokes that it'd be hard for anybody that didn't know at least some of the backstory to participate.

Still an alright episode, though.

Yeah, Kirk seemed like a fine first time guest, but it got really weird rather fast with the amnesia and time travel talk, and well I can't fault a first timer for not knowing what the gently caress to do in that situation. It's not like he's an improv guy or something. They really just crafted a story there where he was way out of his depth.

In other news, I was reading the Earwolf forums yesterday and found the engineer on Gelmania has said the show is going weekly now. I can't properly express the combination of happiness and fear I have over that. Gonna be some good poo poo coming.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Deadpool posted:

In other news, I was reading the Earwolf forums yesterday and found the engineer on Gelmania has said the show is going weekly now. I can't properly express the combination of happiness and fear I have over that. Gonna be some good poo poo coming.

How long before Matthew Perry is on Gelmania?

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Deadpool posted:

That's odd -- I heard Gelman on some other show a month or so ago saying that doing the first few weekly was eating up basically all his time, thus the drop to ~monthly.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Man I'm kind of bummed because I was hoping for a Rob Delaney episode since he's doing an advertising blitz for his new special.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

How is that even possible when there hasn't been a Pod F. Tompkast in 4 months, a Superego in 2 months, or a Beyond Belief in 1.5 months?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Here's the big Earwolf press release for anyone who hasn't seen it

http://blog.earwolf.com/post/31269713176

And my favorite part:

quote:

The long-rumored NERD POKER: DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS WITH BRIAN POSEHN will debut soon on the podnet. The podcast mini-series hosted by Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Just Shoot Me, and co-writer of Marvel’s upcoming comic Deadpool) follows the self-described “nerd comedian” as he engages in a weekly game of D&D with his funny friends.

“We’ve been talking about doing this for a long time, but we finally banked enough episodes to start putting them out,” Aukerman says. “And this now gives Brian the perfect excuse to get out of the house, away from his wife and baby.”

NERD POKER will feature just as much humor as actual game play, from compatriots Gerry Duggan (co-writer of Marvel’s Deadpool), Blaine Capatch (Comedy Central’s Beat the Geeks), Ken Daly (The Usual Suspects), Sarah Guzzardo (AvoidThisJob.com), and Dungeon Master Scot Robison.

“For nerds, this will be the greatest thing they’ll hear since Robert Inglis performed the audio book of The Lord of the Rings,” promises Aukerman. “Required listening.”

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mob posted:

Here's the big Earwolf press release for anyone who hasn't seen it

http://blog.earwolf.com/post/31269713176

And my favorite part:

I am happy to see Blaine Capatch will be on it. He is a really funny dude.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Has anyone heard the dad podcast yet? I love Dave Koechner, but Jeff Ulrich gives me douche chills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
David Koechner has been weird and unfunny whenever he's on a podcast, in my listening experience. I wouldn't listen to that dad podcast anyway though.

I'm outraged that it's not Cyberthug and Miles Archer doing the rap podcast, though. That sucks.