Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Could be worse, Bubba got suckered into a pump and dump scheme and his RadioIO shares are worth a whopping .02/share.

What? Tell me more. I just love stories of Bubba's failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Joe Don Baker posted:

He isn't loving this anymore.

Let's try and top that failure.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
She used to wash him and clean his rear end and stuff too, that was some hard core loving.

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.
Whatever happened with that? Did it come out why she left him, was it really her in the photos having sex with the Hulkster (and did Bubba take the pictures)? Inquiring minds!

[Edit: Heather Cole? Is this her twitter: https://twitter.com/MissHDConquest/status/239467524499070976/photo/1 ]

CapnPyro fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Sep 20, 2012

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Joe Don Baker posted:

His show may be terrible right now, his wife may have hosed the entire cast of Orlando and the Freak Show, and his nightclub might be sued out of existence because of a double shooting a few months back, but his Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip is a delicious success. I scoffed when I saw it was 8 bucks a tub, but it's like dipping your Ruffles into crack cocaine.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
I watched the SNL puppet sketch Howard was raving about and it was pretty great, that's about the only good thing that I got out of this weeks shows.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

By the way, for anyone who heard ex-NFL player Tony Siragusa's interview: That guy was/is a piece of poo poo dirty player and completely lied about not trying to intentionally hurt Rich Gannon in the 2001 AFCCG:

http://deadspin.com/5944675/tony-siragusa-says-he-never-wanted-to-hurt-anyone-tony-siragusa-is-a-liar

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Joe Don Baker posted:

And the most amazing part of it all is that the head of said pump and dump scheme is Tom Bean...his agent.

The show is loving terrible. A couple months ago he brought his sister Tara and 25 Cent into the studio full time. Tara is loving terrible on air but 25 is awesome and was a welcome addition to the show.

Well last week Bubba blew up on 25 saying he hadn't "paid any dues" and fired him. Not like Bubba kayfabe fired but told to leave and never come back. So now it's Bubba, Manson/Ned, and Tara. Hatley isn't that involved on air anymore because his jaw is wired shut.

So now Bubba is talking about raiding the only decent thing on IO (Shannon Burke's show) and bringing Shannon Burke into the studio as a co-host.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I think Sal looks like the lead singer of Foster the People in those pictures

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/juice/content/bubba-love-sponge-owes-wife-1150-month-divorce-not-much-else

So Bubba has to pay $1,150 a month. It also seems that they can't talk about it in public but I'm dying to know what happened here.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

AxeManiac posted:

She used to wash him and clean his rear end and stuff too, that was some hard core loving.

Didn't she used to ride him on top while he ate Burger King? Bubba was living the life.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I like how Howard think Tim Sabean is fat because for lunch he had a turkey sandwich and a cup of soup.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

ch3cooh posted:

And the most amazing part of it all is that the head of said pump and dump scheme is Tom Bean...his agent.

The show is loving terrible. A couple months ago he brought his sister Tara and 25 Cent into the studio full time. Tara is loving terrible on air but 25 is awesome and was a welcome addition to the show.

Well last week Bubba blew up on 25 saying he hadn't "paid any dues" and fired him. Not like Bubba kayfabe fired but told to leave and never come back. So now it's Bubba, Manson/Ned, and Tara. Hatley isn't that involved on air anymore because his jaw is wired shut.

So now Bubba is talking about raiding the only decent thing on IO (Shannon Burke's show) and bringing Shannon Burke into the studio as a co-host.

Wait, wait, wait. He FIRED 25 cent?
And it's not a work?
Bubba has gone off the deep end. 25 was consistently the best part of the show.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Manifest posted:

Wait, wait, wait. He FIRED 25 cent?
And it's not a work?
Bubba has gone off the deep end. 25 was consistently the best part of the show.

25 put this on facebook last night

"Just wanted to stop through and say what's up and thank you for everyone's comments and concern (Good and Bad) about what's going on, I will not be returning to work at the Bubba Radio Network. I think it's time for me to move on but it has been a great experience for me. I am very appreciative of everyone I've met through the show and consider you my friend whether I am with the show or not. Thanks again for the #nigrostickuplove, Love you fuckers."

25 was the last tie to the glory days of the first 2 years on Sirius. The only person that's left from back then is Manson. I had always held out a little hope that Bubba would get it back on track and start doing a show like he did back then. But it's now clear that that show is dead and is never coming back.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

ch3cooh posted:

25 was the last tie to the glory days of the first 2 years on Sirius. The only person that's left from back then is Manson. I had always held out a little hope that Bubba would get it back on track and start doing a show like he did back then. But it's now clear that that show is dead and is never coming back.

25 went out in a blaze of glory because he said "F U" deadpan serious to Bubba on air (IO) then was never heard from again. When Bubba quit Sirius it was a slow downhill from there, after Spice left the show it's been a noticeable decline.

Read a news story, short discussion, followed by old bits somewhat relevant. That's what the show has been reduced to.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brocktoon posted:

I like how Howard think Tim Sabean is fat because for lunch he had a turkey sandwich and a cup of soup.

Howard would probably think anorexics are doing the right thing. He's not sensible. Of course, he's always been a goofball, but at least he used to be funny while doing it. :(

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Viktor posted:

25 went out in a blaze of glory because he said "F U" deadpan serious to Bubba on air (IO) then was never heard from again. When Bubba quit Sirius it was a slow downhill from there, after Spice left the show it's been a noticeable decline.

Read a news story, short discussion, followed by old bits somewhat relevant. That's what the show has been reduced to.

Yeah I've got a tons of respect for him for going out swinging.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I've looked everywhere for clips or shows from Bubba's first few years on sirius to no avail. Everything I've heard about them sounds fantastic and awful.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Holy Calamity! posted:

I've looked everywhere for clips or shows from Bubba's first few years on sirius to no avail. Everything I've heard about them sounds fantastic and awful.

I think "awful" is a bit of an overstatement. He could definitely spend way too much time on boring stuff (Nascar), but he had great chemistry in the studio. Spiceboy was an excellent foil, and Brent and Manson were good, too. It was very different from Howard's show -- the other people on the show could actually bust Bubba's balls, and he'd get angry and fight back. And Bubba could lose arguments, too.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I've got access to the archives on Radioio. If the mods clear it as not :filez: I could make a best of compilation

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

How long before 25 shows up on Spice's show?

I also read something that Bubba's merch hasn't been selling that great either. It seems that he'll now read your name on air if you buy something.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Bonzo posted:

How long before 25 shows up on Spice's show?

Hopefully sooner than later, as he fired Tuddle.

Spice's app is pretty good, they've been getting better at adding on demand replays of the show from the day before.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

ch3cooh posted:

I've got access to the archives on Radioio. If the mods clear it as not :filez: I could make a best of compilation

Oh poo poo I didn't even realize they had an official archive. It has all the Sirius shows?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Holy Calamity! posted:

Oh poo poo I didn't even realize they had an official archive. It has all the Sirius shows?

Yep. Every Sirius show, Ned/Manson bits, terrestrial shows and Radioio shows. It's a paid subscription so I don't know if it's kosher to post clips or not

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

ch3cooh posted:

Yep. Every Sirius show, Ned/Manson bits, terrestrial shows and Radioio shows. It's a paid subscription so I don't know if it's kosher to post clips or not

If it is clips or a great moments collection or something that isn't just all the shows or entire shows, that is usually fine, but we can't endorse just entire dumps of the show.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

prefect posted:

I think "awful" is a bit of an overstatement. He could definitely spend way too much time on boring stuff (Nascar), but he had great chemistry in the studio. Spiceboy was an excellent foil, and Brent and Manson were good, too. It was very different from Howard's show -- the other people on the show could actually bust Bubba's balls, and he'd get angry and fight back. And Bubba could lose arguments, too.

The funniest thing during the Sirius years was the Moonshine Miller/Brent fight. Starts with Miller trashing Brent, and ends with Brent freaking out, throwing poo poo, and crying drunkenly in the green room while Spiceboy and Manson mock them both.

Bubba's show could have been something good, but when they left Sirius, they were hosed.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

AxeManiac posted:

If it is clips or a great moments collection or something that isn't just all the shows or entire shows, that is usually fine, but we can't endorse just entire dumps of the show.

Duly noted. Some clips might be a little long (~20 minutes) but it wouldn't be full shows

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The funniest thing during the Sirius years was the Moonshine Miller/Brent fight. Starts with Miller trashing Brent, and ends with Brent freaking out, throwing poo poo, and crying drunkenly in the green room while Spiceboy and Manson mock them both.

Bubba's show could have been something good, but when they left Sirius, they were hosed.

Yeah that was great. So was Lasker getting his balls shocked by Chip, Lasker smoking salvia, the 80s trivia game, Brent rapping NWA, the lead up to Brent's muay thai fight, Brent getting KO'ed in 37 seconds, Ned's original wiki-wiki rant, any amount of Spice/Akira drama. I know I'm forgetting so much but I'll go back and read the recaps and find the good stuff.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001

Vakal posted:

I was curious about Sal's weird hair growing light helmet, and while it is appropriately stupid looking, I was surprised by how much weight Sal has lost. I barely even recognized him.

SAL'S TRYING TO GROW HIS HAAAIR BACK WITH A LIGHT!

Richard's song parody was one of the best in a while. Little Mikey and Sike and all those guys are not on his level.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Slaine posted:

SAL'S TRYING TO GROW HIS HAAAIR BACK WITH A LIGHT!

Richard's song parody was one of the best in a while. Little Mikey and Sike and all those guys are not on his level.

Richard's song parodies are always the best, probably because he writes them about something other than how "hot" Robin is.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

My friend who apparently works (and is in the photo) on AGT just posted this on Facebook"

I'm seriously not sure if those are wax statues in the front

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Holy hair line!! You can see the top of his head.

Seriously, did a loving back flipping dog win this contest?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Honestly Howard looks way better in that suit than the retarded outfits Ralph cooks up.
He should rock it more often.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Bonzo posted:

Seriously, did a loving back flipping dog win this contest?

America Got 'Tarded

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

My friend who apparently works (and is in the photo) on AGT just posted this on Facebook"

I'm seriously not sure if those are wax statues in the front

That guy right behind Howie Mandell is cool as poo poo, he personally gave me and my friend front row seats to an AGT taping.

I think he has a thing for Howard as he was always laughing like a mad man whenever he said something even mildly humorous.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Speaking of sunglasses, both believer and nonbeliever, I am 64% sure Howard has the same ones I have.

So Yay me, I guess. (mine are the silver frames with grey/sapphire lenses though)

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
Does Ralph do anything else for work except pick out some outfits for Howard every now and again or does Howard basically just pay for Ralph to live.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Wasco Jr. posted:

Does Ralph do anything else for work except pick out some outfits for Howard every now and again or does Howard basically just pay for Ralph to live.

I thought that was Sam Simon's job now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Wow holy poo poo Howard is bald. I watched Private Parts at work today, and man, looking at that photo and comparing it to that movie, he just looks so old. I don't necessarily blame him for trying to hide it or appear younger, but it's still fun to mock.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

ch3cooh posted:

Duly noted. Some clips might be a little long (~20 minutes) but it wouldn't be full shows

Yeah that was great. So was Lasker getting his balls shocked by Chip, Lasker smoking salvia, the 80s trivia game, Brent rapping NWA, the lead up to Brent's muay thai fight, Brent getting KO'ed in 37 seconds, Ned's original wiki-wiki rant, any amount of Spice/Akira drama. I know I'm forgetting so much but I'll go back and read the recaps and find the good stuff.

Oh, I would love a pack of Brent's Billy Badass routines gone wrong. The 37-second KO was referenced in the Moonshine Miller clip, but I have never seen it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
Howard may not be Johnny Depp or anything, but he's miles better than Howie Mandel and his 60 year old pirate look.