Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Crasscrab posted:

So... I guess they captured a FSA vehicle? :confused:

It's just asking for a friendly fire incident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylejack
Feb 28, 2006

I'M AN INSUFFERABLE PEDANTIC POMPOUS RACIST TROLL WHO BELIEVES VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM. I SUFFER FROM TERMINAL WHITE GUILT. PLEASE EXPOSE MY LIES OR BETTER YET JUST IGNORE ME!

PT6A posted:

"The Americans" made this video? Well, color me loving surprised, because I thought it was made by a ex-con Egyptian Copt who wanted to stir poo poo up. Interesting to know that the entire country, including the diplomats and support staff for diplomatic missions which have been attacked, are in on it.

Oh, wait, just like I can go have coffee with my Egyptian Muslim friend and not hold the sins of his countrymen and fellow Muslims against him, perhaps these lunatics could extend us (the Western world, not just America) the same loving courtesy.
The post I was responding to was asking about "people in the ME" rather than the specific people getting violent. If he can be casual with his generalizations, why can't I?

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

SET PHASERS TO "GRINDING TEDIUM"

visceril posted:

I don't think you can call a guy steeped in Sharia culture for his entire life a poo poo for thinking that Sharia is good. 'Wrong' and 'misguided' seem more appropriate.

There're an awful lot of people who've been steeped in Sharia culture their entire lives who still manage to sport the meagre soundness of mind required to conclude that making the marrying of nine-year-olds legal is a less than excellent idea.

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

LP97S posted:

Because when I think about the US supporting a terrorist group that has attacked people we view as enemies right now, I'm absurd.

If by "support" you mean "disarm and move to a country where their cult can do little if any damage". If all that it takes is to remove groups from the terrorist list to get then to disarm and renounce violence then we have one hell of a tool for peace in the world. I would make this gambit with the Taliban and a number of other terrorist groups in a second. You can always put them back on the list if they renege.

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!

karthun posted:

If by "support" you mean "disarm and move to a country where their cult can do little if any damage". If all that it takes is to remove groups from the terrorist list to get then to disarm and renounce violence then we have one hell of a tool for peace in the world. I would make this gambit with the Taliban and a number of other terrorist groups in a second. You can always put them back on the list if they renege.

The MEK is responsible for assassinating Iranian scientists: http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...s-tell-nbc-news

So no, they have not renounced violence at all.

kylejack
Feb 28, 2006

I'M AN INSUFFERABLE PEDANTIC POMPOUS RACIST TROLL WHO BELIEVES VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM. I SUFFER FROM TERMINAL WHITE GUILT. PLEASE EXPOSE MY LIES OR BETTER YET JUST IGNORE ME!
Material support for terrorism has been a standard American foreign policy tool since forever.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Smudgie Buggler posted:

There're an awful lot of people who've been steeped in Sharia culture their entire lives who still manage to sport the meagre soundness of mind required to conclude that making the marrying of nine-year-olds legal is a less than excellent idea.

There's no evidence for any religion at all--in some cases there's indisputable scientific evidence that disproves tenents of religion. And yet, most people still believe.

Marx wrote that religion is an expression of human suffering. In the place with (arguably) the most suffering, it's understandable that more people believe and believe more fervently.

Add to that the years of Western treachery, and I think there's a real chance that this guy sincerely believes there's no abuse involved in marrying a 9-year old, any evidence to the contrary is more Wesrern lies, and that it would make Allah happy and benefit everyone involved.

Again, not saying he's right or that we should excuse his obviously (to us) terrible opinions. Just that with all we in these forums about dissonances, fallacies, and biases, we should understand his position, where it came from, and how to address it.

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

Will Rice posted:

The MEK is responsible for assassinating Iranian scientists: http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...s-tell-nbc-news

So no, they have not renounced violence at all.

Like I said, I would make this gambit with the Taliban and the Taliban has killed a whole bunch of people. The MEK has 1300-1500 people sitting in a refugee camp in Iraq. They want to get the gently caress out of dodge and have their little cult thing somewhere else. Fine by me.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Brown Moses posted:

It's just asking for a friendly fire incident.

Could have also been part of a prisoner exchange. Frankly, I'm really more surprised that the Syrian Army gives enough of a poo poo about its conscripts to do a helicopter MEDEVAC than anything else.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
RPG-7 fired from inside an apartment with the predictable results (for the apartment):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69c_1348161020

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Crasscrab posted:

What's China's stake in Syria? Same as Russia's?

As I gather it, China's main stake is that they're against anything which legitimizes the international community, and the West in particular, intervening in a nation's absolute right to suppress internal opposition by their means of choice. This keeps them from ever being on the list. Countering Western influence generally is in there too, but mostly it's the first.

flatbus
Sep 19, 2012

Killer robot posted:

As I gather it, China's main stake is that they're against anything which legitimizes the international community, and the West in particular, intervening in a nation's absolute right to suppress internal opposition by their means of choice. This keeps them from ever being on the list. Countering Western influence generally is in there too, but mostly it's the first.

Is this a valid concern for China? China (and Russia) is a populous country with strong defensive capabilities, something that the US can't just shock and awe in a month like it did with post-sanctions Iraq. I imagine it doesn't live in fear of foreign intervention - if someone went to war with China they would precipitate WWIII. I'm thinking that China wants to do the first half of what you said, i.e. prevent legitimization of foreign intervention, in order to take away a favorite tool of Western influence. I doubt fear of invasion is a reason.

karthun posted:

Like I said, I would make this gambit with the Taliban and the Taliban has killed a whole bunch of people. The MEK has 1300-1500 people sitting in a refugee camp in Iraq. They want to get the gently caress out of dodge and have their little cult thing somewhere else. Fine by me.

But the poster you quoted gave a source for the MEK's responsibility in assassinating Iranian scientists. The MEK also ran abusive prison camps in Iraq during the Iraq war. They have lied about disarming and have continued their terrorist activities into the present; how does this excuse them from the State terrorist list?

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!

karthun posted:

Taking them off the list probably has more to do with preventing well-connected, wealthy lobbyists for the MEK from going to prison than anything the MEK is actually doing. If a group that actively carries out assassinations in a foreign country is not a terrorist group, what is?

edit: what proof do you have of them actually disarming?

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

flatbus posted:

Is this a valid concern for China? China (and Russia) is a populous country with strong defensive capabilities, something that the US can't just shock and awe in a month like it did with post-sanctions Iraq. I imagine it doesn't live in fear of foreign intervention - if someone went to war with China they would precipitate WWIII. I'm thinking that China wants to do the first half of what you said, i.e. prevent legitimization of foreign intervention, in order to take away a favorite tool of Western influence. I doubt fear of invasion is a reason.

It's not so much fear of invasion so much as heading off precedent for sanctions, support for their own opposition groups, interference with those in their own sphere of interest, condemnations of their human rights record, and all of that. It's not just opposing invasion, China's interest is that the rest of the world should unconditionally butt out when a country represses rebellions and dissidents no matter how brutally, because that's how they want to be treated when they do that.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Invalido posted:

RPG-7 fired from inside an apartment with the predictable results (for the apartment):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69c_1348161020

:smith: Dude, my apartment.

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

flatbus posted:

But the poster you quoted gave a source for the MEK's responsibility in assassinating Iranian scientists. The MEK also ran abusive prison camps in Iraq during the Iraq war. They have lied about disarming and have continued their terrorist activities into the present; how does this excuse them from the State terrorist list?

Because they want to get the gently caress out of dodge. First off the MEK is held in the prison camp by the Iraqi government. The MEK only "ran" the camp in the sense that Iraq put all of the people associated with the MEK behind barbed wires and told them to figure life out for themselves. Rajavi's want an exit strategy that would allow for the 3500 or so MEK refugees in Iraq to get out and head to a western democracy where they can hopefully live their lives out in peace (and part of Rajavi's freaky cult). There are other factions of the MEK who disagree (and sometimes violently) with the Rajavi's faction. I am pretty sure that there are factions of the MEK who still want to lead a violent revolution in Iran just like there are factions on both sides that opposed the Good Friday Agreement. So loving what?

We can always put the MEK back on the terrorist list. In fact part of this refugee process is the declaration of bank accounts and the processes that they funneled money to avoid the sanctions. It aint perfect or even good but it is a hell of a lot better then what the political realities currently are.

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

Will Rice posted:

Taking them off the list probably has more to do with preventing well-connected, wealthy lobbyists for the MEK from going to prison than anything the MEK is actually doing. If a group that actively carries out assassinations in a foreign country is not a terrorist group, what is?

edit: what proof do you have of them actually disarming?

They won't be allowed to carry their weapons into the undeclared western democracy that they will be moving to. The Rajavi faction of the MEK wants to leave the middle east, they want to give up.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I've been following the MEK situation for a while on the wikileaks cables. Essentially my understanding is that US policy is to facilitate the phased disbanding of the MEK. This move is part of that. For example:

quote:

EXTERNAL RESETTLEMENT OF MEK REFUGEES ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -- ¶10.(C) The MEK leadership has expressed its willingness to be resettled to Europe (see ref A), and Yassery asked for USG support in encouraging EU governments to accept the MEK. Yassery also asked the USG to consider accepting some MEK defectors as refugees. ¶11.(C) COMMENT: GOI Ashraf committee officials continue to hint that the resettlement of a few hundred Ashraf residents to European countries would substantially reduce the political pressure on the Maliki government to move the MEK from Ashraf in the near future. EU missions in Baghdad have been largely non-committal to GOI requests. EU missions have stated their willingness to consider the cases of MEK members who have nationality ties to their countries, but little beyond that (see ref B). Yassery requested USG support in encouraging EU governments to resettle some MEK members. ¶12.(C) ACTION REQUEST: Post requests that the Department consider encouraging EU missions in Washington to accept properly vetted MEK defectors for refugee resettlement, Qproperly vetted MEK defectors for refugee resettlement, particularly those that have nationality ties to EU countries. In addition, Post requests clarification on the U.S. legal prohibitions to resettlement of MEK refugees in the United States.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crasscrab posted:

:smith: Dude, my apartment.

I hope his Persian rug is alright :ohdear:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Smudgie Buggler posted:

I think there's a real chance that this guy sincerely believes there's no abuse involved in marrying a 9-year old, any evidence to the contrary is more Wesrern lies, and that it would make Allah happy and benefit everyone involved.

Is there actually a surah or verse which can be interpreted as a positive "thou shalt let dudes marry babies," or is this guy is the religious equivalent of the referee from Air Bud?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The big thing about the Salafis is trying to live their lives as close to the Prophet's as possible, so to some of them, I'm pretty sure this is no big deal.

flatbus
Sep 19, 2012

Killer robot posted:

It's not so much fear of invasion so much as heading off precedent for sanctions, support for their own opposition groups, interference with those in their own sphere of interest, condemnations of their human rights record, and all of that. It's not just opposing invasion, China's interest is that the rest of the world should unconditionally butt out when a country represses rebellions and dissidents no matter how brutally, because that's how they want to be treated when they do that.

I think recent events may have made it look like that, but the Iraq sanctions were passed by the UN Security Council and China didn't veto that. This was in the early 90s with the USSR just having fallen apart and Tiananmen square a fresh memory. China also let the UN up its sanctions on North Korea in 2009 right after they detonated a nuke. These positions don't sound like those of a country that uniformly want others to butt out of internal affairs.

I don't know much about China's interest in Syria, if there is any. China-Syria trade doesn't amount to a number large enough for China to care.

karthun posted:

Because they want to get the gently caress out of dodge.

Well, specifically those who wanted to stop fighting, as you mentioned. I agree with you that those who want to leave, should. Those who remain and fight should still be considered terrorists. Speaking of which,

Fangz posted:

I've been following the MEK situation for a while on the wikileaks cables. Essentially my understanding is that US policy is to facilitate the phased disbanding of the MEK. This move is part of that.

If each individual has been properly vetted for disarmament and relocation to the EU, then it sounds like all of the people who had given up and wanted to leave, left. That's a good outcome.

However, there are still enough MEK operatives working such that they could pull off targeted assassinations. By removing the MEK from the terror list, doesn't that give the entire organization a blank pass? An ideal solution would be to let those who want to leave the Ashraf camp leave after renouncing the MEK, and still keep the organization on the terror list for its members who are actively engaged in terrorism. Is that not feasible because of Ravaji would refuse to give up the MEK organization?

Edit: commas are confusing

flatbus fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Sep 21, 2012

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

flatbus posted:

It's not so much a fear of invasion as it is a fear of foreign involvement in an internal conflict. China, despite the brave unified front it tries to present, is a fairly volatile place, and the large the middle class grows the more dissident it gets towards the party. They have to be careful what they do if they don't want to push the people into an eventual rebellion, and if that rebellion ever did occur, the last thing they would want is western powers supplying and aiding the insurrection.

e;fb

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

flatbus posted:

If each individual has been properly vetted for disarmament and relocation to the EU, then it sounds like all of the people who had given up and wanted to leave, left. That's a good outcome.

However, there are still enough MEK operatives working such that they could pull off targeted assassinations. By removing the MEK from the terror list, doesn't that give the entire organization a blank pass? An ideal solution would be to let those who want to leave the Ashraf camp leave after renouncing the MEK, and still keep the organization on the terror list for its members who are actively engaged in terrorism. Is that not feasible because of Ravaji would refuse to give up the MEK organization?

Edit: commas are confusing
Well being removed from the list didn't mean it can't be put back on if they renege on the deal. Taking them off the list creates leverage to compel them to behave, and eases legal/political issues in the short term, and avoids rubbing their nose in the failure of their movement. So why not?

flatbus
Sep 19, 2012

Fangz posted:

Well being removed from the list didn't mean it can't be put back on if they renege on the deal. Taking them off the list creates leverage to compel them to behave, and eases legal/political issues in the short term, and avoids rubbing their nose in the failure of their movement. So why not?

I was under the impression that the US trained and worked with MEK members during the Iraq war. So from my perspective, it's not so much as giving the MEK an incentive to behave nice as it is revoking any legal objections to keep using them as an intelligence arm. Did the US have a change of heart regarding the MEK?

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

flatbus posted:

I was under the impression that the US trained and worked with MEK members during the Iraq war. So from my perspective, it's not so much as giving the MEK an incentive to behave nice as it is revoking any legal objections to keep using them as an intelligence arm. Did the US have a change of heart regarding the MEK?

I don't think so. The MEK were closely aligned with Saddam and were actually bombed during the Iraq war. More recently they may have been more cooperative with providing intel on Iran, but the overwhelming impression I have is that the US is primarily interested here in placating the Iraqis without them committing some kind of embarrassing (to the Americans) atrocity.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Just saw this on the Reuters twitter

quote:

Libyan pro-government demonstrators enter HQ of Islamist militia in Benghazi to evict fighters - witnesses #breaking

[edit] There's some Tweets suggesting they've started to shoot protesters.

Brown Moses fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Sep 21, 2012

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Smudgie Buggler posted:

Those human rights? Eh. Not for us. Muslim children have no need of a right not to be raped.

What an absolute fucker.

If he's saying human rights might not fit for Muslims doesn't he realize he's inadvertently(?) saying Muslims aren't people? :psyduck:

Not that anyone who wants to marry(and rape) 9 year old girls is likely fit to live any civilized society.

flatbus posted:

China isn't worried about shock and aw because it would result in a billion patriotic fanatics. China's worried about a couple hundred million impoverished citizens rising up and throwing the country in to chaos because of how utterly terrible their lives have been made by being made in to slave laborers and living in toxic hellholes.

They don't try to pretend things like Tienanmen Square didn't happen because they're worried about The West making a fuss over it.

az jan jananam
Sep 6, 2011
HI, I'M HARDCORE SAX HERE TO DROP A NICE JUICY TURD OF A POST FROM UP ON HIGH

Smudgie Buggler posted:

Most of these Sharia scholars are probably fine with child marriages so long as it occurs after puberty, or at least isn't consummated until after puberty.

Evil Fluffy posted:

If he's saying human rights might not fit for Muslims doesn't he realize he's inadvertently(?) saying Muslims aren't people? :psyduck:

The OIC actually created their own "human rights" document that makes sure to mention that human rights are okay as long as they don't violate Sharia (aka no women's equality).

az jan jananam fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 21, 2012

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/loadNews/25579/Glenn-Beck-Goonswarm-a-CIA-Front

I'm not even sure that I have an appropriate comment for this, other than god dammit Glenn Beck!

tl;dr Glenn thinks that Vilerat was a CIA Agent.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

First time Glenn Beck has pissed over the memory of someone I actually knew (even if it was just on a internet forum), how especially annoying and disrespectful.

Meanwhile, in Libya

quote:

Libyan pro-government activists storm Islamist headquarters

Hundreds of pro-government demonstrators have stormed the headquarters of a radical Salafist group in Libya’s Benghazi as thousands took to the streets to rally against militias on Friday.

­Reuters witnesses reported that pro-democracy activists entered the headquarters of the Islamist militia, Ansar al Sharia. The incident took place in the city which became the cradle of last year’s uprising against Muammar Gaddafi regime.

The "Rescue Benghazi day" demonstration drew thousands of people discontent with armed Islamist militias, that refuse to give up their weapons and repeatedly disobey the new Libyan government.

"We entered here to give the place to the national security forces," activist Musaf al-Sheikhy said, according to Reuters.

[edit] Twitter reports suggest multiple Salafist and Islamist type bases are being stormed by protesters.

Brown Moses fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Sep 21, 2012

kylejack
Feb 28, 2006

quote:

Saddam Hussein's Support for International Terrorism

Iraq is one of seven countries that have been designated by the Secretary of State as state sponsors of international terrorism. UNSCR 687 prohibits Saddam Hussein from committing or supporting terrorism, or allowing terrorist organizations to operate in Iraq. Saddam continues to violate these UNSCR provisions.

In 1993, the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) directed and pursued an attempt to assassinate, through the use of a powerful car bomb, former U.S. President George Bush and the Emir of Kuwait. Kuwaiti authorities thwarted the terrorist plot and arrested 16 suspects, led by two Iraqi nationals.

Iraq shelters terrorist groups including the Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization (MKO), which has used terrorist violence against Iran and in the 1970s was responsible for killing several U.S. military personnel and U.S. civilians.

Iraq shelters several prominent Palestinian terrorist organizations in Baghdad, including the Palestine Liberation Front (PLF), which is known for aerial attacks against Israel and is headed by Abu Abbas, who carried out the 1985 hijacking of the cruise ship Achille Lauro and murdered U.S. citizen Leon Klinghoffer.

Iraq shelters the Abu Nidal Organization, an international terrorist organization that has carried out terrorist attacks in twenty countries, killing or injuring almost 900 people. Targets have included the United States and several other Western nations. Each of these groups have offices in Baghdad and receive training, logistical assistance, and financial aid from the government of Iraq.

In April 2002, Saddam Hussein increased from $10,000 to $25,000 the money offered to families of Palestinian suicide/homicide bombers. The rules for rewarding suicide/homicide bombers are strict and insist that only someone who blows himself up with a belt of explosives gets the full payment. Payments are made on a strict scale, with different amounts for wounds, disablement, death as a "martyr" and $25,000 for a suicide bomber. Mahmoud Besharat, a representative on the West Bank who is handing out to families the money from Saddam, said, "You would have to ask President Saddam why he is being so generous. But he is a revolutionary and he wants this distinguished struggle, the intifada, to continue."

Former Iraqi military officers have described a highly secret terrorist training facility in Iraq known as Salman Pak, where both Iraqis and non-Iraqi Arabs receive training on hijacking planes and trains, planting explosives in cities, sabotage, and assassinations.
-The Bush Administration

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/iraq/decade/sect5.html

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Brown Moses posted:

First time Glenn Beck has pissed over the memory of someone I actually knew (even if it was just on a internet forum), how especially annoying and disrespectful.

Meanwhile, in Libya

[edit] Twitter reports suggest multiple Salafist and Islamist type bases are being stormed by protesters.

:unsmith: I always knew Libya would fight back against any attempts of subverting their victory.

az jan jananam
Sep 6, 2011
HI, I'M HARDCORE SAX HERE TO DROP A NICE JUICY TURD OF A POST FROM UP ON HIGH
The anti-militia protests from today in Libya, nicknamed "Rescue Benghazi"

Anti-militia writing- "We won't stop except for the police and army"

az jan jananam fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Sep 21, 2012

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Here's a news report from Libyan TV about the militias getting stormed across Benghazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzyvJbLt4LQ

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
If it is any consolation, I think Vilerat would be laughing his rear end off at Glenn Beck right now.

You know what? I hope he really is laughing his rear end off right now. :unsmith:

flatbus
Sep 19, 2012

Sorry, I didn't specify which Iraq war and which Bush. I meant Iraq war II and Bush II:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2012/04/mek.html

quote:

The site, some sixty-five miles northwest of Las Vegas, was once used for nuclear testing, and now includes a counterintelligence training facility and a private airport capable of handling Boeing 737 aircraft. It’s a restricted area, and inhospitable—in certain sections, the curious are warned that the site’s security personnel are authorized to use deadly force, if necessary, against intruders.

It was here that the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) conducted training, beginning in 2005, for members of the Mujahideen-e-Khalq, a dissident Iranian opposition group known in the West as the M.E.K. . . . The M.E.K.’s ties with Western intelligence deepened after the fall of the Iraqi regime in 2003, and JSOC began operating inside Iran in an effort to substantiate the Bush Administration’s fears that Iran was building the bomb at one or more secret underground locations.

Looks like the US switched its position on MEK between the two Iraq wars. No reason it can't switch again. My impression of the MEK as a US proxy in Iraq is a bit off then; it was only a proxy of convenience, which would explain why the US didn't do anything when Iraqi soldiers raided the Ashraf camp.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This get's truer every day.

They are cancelling "Cowboys & Terrorists". It jumped the shark when Gaza elected Hamas and the West refused to recognize them. I don't know what is going to fill the airtime.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
When has training outside forces- who are not loyal to your own ideals- in special guerrilla warfare operations ever been a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I don't know, but it apparently has never stopped us doing it anyway.

• Locked thread