Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Sjurygg posted:

Fifteen minutes later, somewhere in the tall skies over Mongolia, I emerged from the lavatory with the girl in now fresh clothes and the stern look of the weary executioner on my face, something which seemed to amuse the GF. "The next time you use diapers that are too big, you're gonna pay in Anal Dollars", I whispered to her, without knowing if I was joking or not.

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Sjurygg posted:

medium minus
That's "doubleplus rare" citizen!

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
gently caress google

watchin a youtube video with my girl and up pops this GIANT loving VIDEO ADVERTISEMENT FOR 'BUILDYOUROWNENGAGEMENTRING.COM'

she didn't say anything but... =(

truly we live in a tragic time

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

mindphlux posted:

gently caress google

watchin a youtube video with my girl and up pops this GIANT loving VIDEO ADVERTISEMENT FOR 'BUILDYOUROWNENGAGEMENTRING.COM'

I wouldn't be too bothered. I wouldn't. be proposing to somebody if they weren't expecting it at least a little bit.

It could have been worse: BUILDYOUROWNFLESHLIGHT.COM!!

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

mindphlux posted:

gently caress google

Heaven forbid you go to Indochino.com, DiamondNexusLabs, or Modernist Pantry ever. Those ads NEVER leave. Esp diamond nexus labs one. A friend told me about their "synthetic diamonds" when I was shopping for gravette's ring. He was all "yeah I got my wife a synthetic diamond and it was super affordable. I don't have the heart to tell him that what he got wasn't a diamond... :ohdear:

(s)he'll figure it out in a few years when it starts getting hazy and the jeweller busts out the tester.

Edit: if it gets hazy they won't even need the tester.

Edit 2: On the subject of murridges and jewelry. Picked up gravette's wedding band last week. It's pretty. Women get all the nice things.

GrAviTy84 fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Sep 28, 2012

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

mindphlux posted:

gently caress google

Goddammit. This is why I always adblock and switch browsers from time to time. Plus erase all cookies.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Sjurygg posted:

Goddammit. This is why I always adblock and switch browsers from time to time. Plus erase all cookies.
Oh sure. That's the reason. :colbert:

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Most browsers have stealth modes now.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I use vanilla firefox with adblock and pretty much nothing else. I am pretty much never troubled by ads. Pandora doesn't even try which surprises me a little.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

pr0k posted:

I use vanilla firefox with adblock and pretty much nothing else. I am pretty much never troubled by ads. Pandora doesn't even try which surprises me a little.

Ew, firefox? Olds and their tech.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I use NCSA Mosaic. It's a huge improvement over Lynx.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I can still access my school email in pine, but of course now it's over ssh.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I use netscape navigator :<

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
I was just going to post that. :mad:

Mindphlux stop copying my thoughts.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Gonna make some hamburgers tonight.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I got a feeling this web thing is going to be big one of these days. I hear they're even considering a second revision to the HTML standard.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

Gonna make some hamburgers tonight.

Where are you getting commercial-grade LN?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

The hardware store?

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Vegetable Melange posted:

Where are you getting commercial-grade LN?

Airgas?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Sjurygg posted:

Fifteen minutes later, somewhere in the tall skies over Mongolia, I emerged from the lavatory with the girl in now fresh clothes and the stern look of the weary executioner on my face, something which seemed to amuse the GF. "The next time you use diapers that are too big, you're gonna pay in Anal Dollars", I whispered to her, without knowing if I was joking or not.
:hfive:

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

mediaphage posted:

Ew, firefox? Olds and their tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeV-DI09Q3w

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Gotta love how he has separate entries for "gently caress you" and "gently caress you, rear end in a top hat".

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

Gotta love how he has separate entries for "gently caress you" and "gently caress you, rear end in a top hat".

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

So I had a bad-rear end legit birthday party tonight, right? Gallons and gallons of punch were had. It was basically perfect.

...except that a friend of mine got pulled over for a DUI on the way home. I feel bad dude. I know that like, it was her decision to drive and poo poo but like, gently caress. That blows.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
Why do you feel bad? Not trolling!

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:
After our elopement party, one of our friends was so hungover at work the next day she got fired. She already was having a hard time at that job but still.

We laugh about it now but at the time we were all pretty upset.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
Grabbed my dick after chopping jalapenos, girlfriend (who didn't break up with me!) ended up holding my schvantz up to a frozen water bottle as I shredded chicken.

Burritos were had.

~~true romance~~

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
But why was your dick out in the first place?!

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008
Burrito making is an intensely erotic experience, done correctly.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.

Vegetable Melange posted:

Burrito making is an intensely erotic experience, done correctly.

It's like the pottery scene from ghost, with beans.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Happy Hat posted:

Why do you feel bad? Not trolling!

It just sucks man.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Halalelujah posted:

It's like the pottery scene from ghost, with beans.
I trust you washed your hands before you stuffed her burrito.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Halalelujah posted:

Grabbed my dick after chopping jalapenos, girlfriend (who didn't break up with me!) ended up holding my schvantz up to a frozen water bottle as I shredded chicken.

Burritos were had.

~~true romance~~

I want to know how it made more sense for her to hold an icepack onto your schlong as you shredded chicken than for her to hand you an icepack and tell you to sit down while she shredded chicken.

Is your girlfriend incapable of shredding chicken?!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well *obviously* Wrought, she's a woman after all :getin:.

But seriously. That little tale is a great addition for GWS.txt.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Halalelujah posted:

Burritos were had.

~~true romance~~

Haha this is the worst thing. I've done this.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??

mediaphage posted:

Haha this is the worst thing. I've done this.
Wouldn't it be better to rub it with oil?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

GrAviTy84 posted:

Heaven forbid you go to Indochino.com, DiamondNexusLabs, or Modernist Pantry ever. Those ads NEVER leave. Esp diamond nexus labs one. A friend told me about their "synthetic diamonds" when I was shopping for gravette's ring. He was all "yeah I got my wife a synthetic diamond and it was super affordable. I don't have the heart to tell him that what he got wasn't a diamond... :ohdear:

(s)he'll figure it out in a few years when it starts getting hazy and the jeweller busts out the tester.

Edit: if it gets hazy they won't even need the tester.

Edit 2: On the subject of murridges and jewelry. Picked up gravette's wedding band last week. It's pretty. Women get all the nice things.

That is a beautiful ring.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Happy Hat posted:

That's for dessert! :quagmire:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Happy Hat posted:

Probably grab hot chili oil by mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008
I went to Swine last night because Kentucky Bourbon Distillers' guy is in town for his distributor's portfolio tasting. There were bone luges. The whole of the kitchen may or may not have been staring. Delicious, delicious Vintage Bourbon was consumed and I may or may not have forumlated a kind of roast set of awards for the NYC cocktail community that will be held at Guy Fieri's American Kitchen's private room. It may or may not be black tie.

There was a lot of uncertainty to my night.