Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

Proteus4994 posted:

ian why does your profile say "studied at UCI" when you're like 4 weeks into the first quarter? those are misleading and deceptive business practices dawg

not even 2 weeks, actually, which makes this so loving funny. he hasn't even been run over by the angry israel/palestine debate-people or been accosted by some dude trying to sell him boba. he is a fraud.

e: anteater snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

SporkOfTruth posted:

MODS!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i just read statpedias terms of service and oh my god.

i was mean to you before ian but i take it back now i think i just want to give you a hug

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this thread is a goddamn roller coaster of emotions

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

tef posted:

[ ] invents new terminology for things
does flavor waster or whatever count

edit:

tef posted:

[ ] fundamentalist beliefs
cold fusion??

jony ive aces fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 9, 2012

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Ian McLean posted:

lots of tiny bugs

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

like maybe a tiny nug created a whole bunch more and each one had a tiny bug children

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SporkOfTruth posted:

shameful

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Werthog posted:

this thread is a goddamn roller coaster of emotions

current emotion: strangely pensive and retrospective

what if we all have a little ian in us?

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

url posted:

like maybe a tiny nug created a whole bunch more and each one had a tiny bug children

tiny nug children??

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

ian when will you realize that so far you've been coasting through life and everybody is laughing at you because you don't actually understand how to accomplish anything? maybe you should take that caveman head and sub-80 iq of yours and apply it directly to a job that some family member can get you

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
he's in college because his rich uncle had too much business sense to hire him.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
Ian please do not end your saga. I've been following this thread since u got here and i want a conclusion.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
N Wirth he was linked here by someone its earlier in the thread

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
ian needs a job

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

hey ian my job is hiring entry-level hourly php student coders, you should apply in a few months after you learn enough php to realize that being bad at php does not make you a computer millionaire

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Ian McLean posted:

I don't know.... who's going to debunk that video...?

On ycombinator. Updating profile.

nice job changing my name lollll funny

basic physics rules out cold fusion please stop trolling NERD

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Ian please do not end your saga. I've been following this thread since u got here and i want a conclusion.

conclusion: ian died on the way back to his home planet

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Just FYI but angel investors are vultures and should be avoided at all costs

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

yep

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

flyboi posted:

Just FYI but angel investors are vultures and should be avoided at all costs

doesnt that depend on the angel

also lol at asking this in the context of this thread

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

oh wow thanks for taking a unique lil moment that was just meant for you, immortalizing it (shittily), and posting it for the slivers of permanent enjoyment someone might derive from a post

you're the kind of person who puts plexiglass over banksy

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

JawnV6 posted:

plexiglass over banksy

mods, name change.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Socracheese posted:

hey ian my job is hiring entry-level hourly php student coders, you should apply in a few months after you learn enough php to realize that being bad at php does not make you a computer millionaire

this is like all of those mobile companies that started up like 2 years too late to make money off of the app store, except ian is starting 15 years too late to get into the dot-com boom and make $50 mil by being a mediocre PHP coder

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Proteus4994 posted:

mediocre PHP coder

mods pls

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Vicas posted:

maybe when he pulls another 180 and does a phd in finance (you can do that right) you'll get your chance

i get literally irl sad that im too old to become anything i want anymore

like the other day i was thinking how cool it is to be a (medical) doctor and it dawned on me

i will never be a doctor no matter what i do

i died a little inside

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Markov Chain Chomp posted:

ian when will you realize that so far you've been coasting through life and everybody is laughing at you because you don't actually understand how to accomplish anything? maybe you should take that caveman head and sub-80 iq of yours and apply it directly to a job that some family member can get you
Hey be fair. Ian's a solid 105 at least. He could even be a valuable member of society if he'd accept it.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Nomnom Cookie posted:

Hey be fair. Ian's a solid 105 at least. He could even be a valuable member of society if he'd accept it.

i wanna see ian work in a steel mill. he'd probably come up with a new way of making the steel in about a week and get all pissed when no one listens to him about it revolutionizing the industry.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Vicas posted:

i wanna see ian work in a steel mill

agreed

i'd be ok with any sort of manual labor job really

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

poty posted:

i get literally irl sad that im too old to become anything i want anymore

like the other day i was thinking how cool it is to be a (medical) doctor and it dawned on me

i will never be a doctor no matter what i do

i died a little inside

well this is slightly silly unless your over 50

tw:ageism, geezers

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Resplendent Spiral posted:

well this is slightly silly unless your over 50

plz dont drive rotor to suicide tia

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Proteus4994 posted:

agreed

i'd be ok with any sort of manual labor job really

would you settle for him doing any sort of real work ever?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Vicas posted:

i wanna see ian work in a steel mill. he'd probably come up with a new way of making the steel in about a week and get all pissed when no one listens to him about it revolutionizing the industry.

no he'd come up with the idea of coming up with a new way to make steel. then he'd expect people to give him money while someone else came up with the actual idea

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Vicas posted:

would you settle for him doing any sort of real work ever?

any job where he goes home with soreness in a part of his body other than his wrists and/or fingertips would be fine

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Proteus4994 posted:

any job where he goes home with soreness in a part of his body other than his wrists and/or fingertips would be fine

so gay sub bottom whore

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Resplendent Spiral posted:

so gay sub bottom whore

they work a lot harder than ian, at least

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat
can i get that achievement as my av

pseudopresence