Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
It pleases me immensely to find out exactly how stupid these people are. I mean, I knew they were dumb but blaming the police for not stopping them from getting pissed up and attacking the police? Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sargs
Aug 15, 2001

Poyekhali!

gender illusionist posted:

It pleases me immensely to find out exactly how stupid these people are. I mean, I knew they were dumb but blaming the police for not stopping them from getting pissed up and attacking the police? Wow.

Everything has to be someone else's fault with these idiots, as their facade of a self-image would crumble at the first admission of responsibility for their own actions.

It's not their fault they tried to attack the police, the police didn't stop them. It's not their fault they slapped their girlfriend around, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that. It's not their fault they can't hold down a job, all these foreigners keep coming over here with their ability to follow simple instructions. It's not their fault they get pissed and in fights every single weekend, the muzzies down the kebab shop must be puttin' somefink inna kebabs.

I believe that's why they hate immigrants so very much. They're the ultimate other on which they can heap all the blame for the woes of their tragic world.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
To quote Hugh from the other page Infiltrators gonna infiltrate

quote:

London, England: Three witnesses have come forward and admitted that they were approached on 27 September 2012 by individuals claiming to be members of the Muslim Defence League and Sharia4UK. These three witnesses, which consisted of two males and one female stated that… “We were approached and offered money to dress as English Defence League (EDL) Members and arrive early in Walsall, blend in with their ranks… and create violence at their upcoming Demo.” “They recommended attacking police, throwing bottles, bricks… etc…”

The female then went on to state…”When these muslim youth were making this offer… We thought it was merely in jest…” ”That is until one pulled out money from his pocket and waved it in our faces… while another pulled out EDL T-Shirts, Flags… etc. from the ruck he was carrying..” “He also showed us masks… some in EDL colors and some were black..” We jokingly asked… “what are the masks for…? One of the youth replied… “for your own security… you cannot be identified..”

“We laughed.. and did not give it a second thought until we saw the news on the tele about the Demo the day after…” She then remarked..”We all three discussed it and agreed… We must come forward with this information, if for no other reason… out of fairness.”

[edit for Tommeh :allears:]

KayTee fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 2, 2012

PiCroft
Jun 11, 2010

I'm sorry, did I break all your shit? I didn't know it was yours

KayTee posted:

Why do some people abuse ellipses so much? It makes me want to stab them over and over with a stanley knife.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Conspiracy and inciting terrorism are pretty serious offences right? I hope they've gone to the police with statements!

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?

Enjoy posted:

Conspiracy and inciting terrorism are pretty serious offences right? I hope they've gone to the police with statements!

I dunno if the EDL has gone to the police with this or not - Exposing certaly has. Specifically to the Walsall police - we figured after all their hard work, they could do with a good laugh.

Kev Carroll has been on 3 Counties Radio for a chat about being a PCC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00y9llm

iPlayer - will only be up for a few more days. tarts at the 3h:00m mark.

Choice Quotes:

quote:

I'm just a humble carpenter

Kev misunderstanding a question over weather low voter turnout will mean that his (or any of their) positions are legitimate.

quote:

Roberto (host): "What's the biggest concern"

Kev "Terrorism"

Roberto To another candidate "Is that a big concern?"

Other Candidate: "No"

Kev: "I didn't day it was the biggest concern, it is a major concern."

quote:

*5 mins of the host telling Kev and another candidate to shut up, with the other candidates giggling in the background*

<3

KayTee fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Oct 3, 2012

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

PiCroft posted:

Why do some people abuse ellipses so much? It makes me want to stab them over and over with a stanley knife.
Stanley knife's for slashing, mate - you want a nice sharpened screwdriver for yer multiple stabbin's.

Chocolate Teapot
May 8, 2009

KayTee posted:

Without wanting to come across as incapable of reading between the lines, am I correct in summarising this as the EDF creating the circumstance to blame their violent tendancies and membership on an imagined infiltration by their number one boogeymen?

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?

Chocolate Teapot posted:

Without wanting to come across as incapable of reading between the lines, am I correct in summarising this as the EDF creating the circumstance to blame their violent tendancies and membership on an imagined infiltration by their number one boogeymen?

Pretty much.

Violence at EDL Marches is never their fault. It's "The violent, fascist UAF" (actual quote - from the programe above, in fact) the MDL (Muslim Defense League - whoever the gently caress they are) or "Nazi extremist infiltrators (the reason for the bust up in Blackburn - totally not a cover for Tommeh being pissed at Snowey over owed money) or god knows what else they can come up with.

It wasn't them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHD7aacY7k

Because table legs are loving boomrangs.

It wasn't them:

sussexenglishdefenceleague

quote:

I for one saw two seperate incidents were the muzzy scum put a finger to his throat and drew it across his neck indicating that we would get our throats slit, this happens to be a favourite pastime for these scum. The second incident had another muslim making a threat of violence by making out that he was holding a pistol and pulling the trigger. Both instances were very blatant and totally ignored by the Gestapo (west midlands police) They stood not more than 15 metres away gesturing and verbally abusing attendees of the demo. Of course your going to get a reaction from EDL members and the reponse was to confront the scum by voicing their own views. The crowd that had gone to confront the muzzies swelled and as numbers came forward so the members were forced into the police lines. With batons drawn the Gestapo waded into the EDL members, bringing their batons crashing down onto heads.

It's ridiculously infantile blame-dodging.

Chocolate Teapot
May 8, 2009

KayTee posted:

Pretty much.

Violence at EDL Marches is never their fault. It's "The violent, fascist UAF" (actual quote - from the programe above, in fact) the MDL (Muslim Defense League - whoever the gently caress they are) or "Nazi extremist infiltrators (the reason for the bust up in Blackburn - totally not a cover for Tommeh being pissed at Snowey over owed money) or god knows what else they can come up with.

It wasn't them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHD7aacY7k

Because table legs are loving boomrangs.

It wasn't them:

sussexenglishdefenceleague

It's ridiculously infantile blame-dodging.

Oh aye, yeah. Without wanting to be all educated superiority and the like, the language is a dead giveaway - a weird mix of select words replaced by instances from an on-hand thesaurus against drops of "muzzy scum" or "Gestapo" littered throughout. And then there's the above of Kev Carroll blustering through a radio interview not knowing how to convincingly toe the line before pushing himself into a slanging match without being able to empathise with opposing viewpoints.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
The "Muslim Defense League" doesn't actually exist, and is just everyone who doesn't agree with them, right?

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

The "Muslim Defense League" doesn't actually exist, and is just everyone who doesn't agree with them, right?

There are a number of facebook pages like this one who banter with the more... erm... purile(?) Anti EDL pages ( like STATEDL (Still laughing at the EDL) but I don't think there's much more to them than that.

But that's enough to convince the average EDL-er that they're a kind of British-based Al-Quieda or something.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Every time they use the word "muzzy" I'm reminded of this guy:

I had Bonjour Les Amis with Moustache the Cat when I was a kid, but I've seen the ads for Muzzy and he seems pretty cool too. :3:

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Stottie Kyek posted:

Every time they use the word "muzzy" I'm reminded of this guy:

I had Bonjour Les Amis with Moustache the Cat when I was a kid, but I've seen the ads for Muzzy and he seems pretty cool too. :3:

YES! That's exactly what comes to my mind too. I had Muzzy when I was a kid, sometimes I find myself saying things I remember from the videos out loud. The problem is as soon as I try to tell them it's from Muzzy, well, you can guess what they start thinking.

Muzzy is so cool.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
It's also one of those nicknames that's no shorter in syllables. I understand it's to belittle Islam and whatnot, but I still get irrationally annoyed at that. :argh:

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

6EQUJ5 posted:

YES! That's exactly what comes to my mind too. I had Muzzy when I was a kid, sometimes I find myself saying things I remember from the videos out loud. The problem is as soon as I try to tell them it's from Muzzy, well, you can guess what they start thinking.

Muzzy is so cool.

Le Grande Muzzy! I haven't thought about him in years. That makes facists even more hilarious.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
How Long until the EDL hear about this?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-08-painting-on-wall-of-modern-warfare-2-toilet-upsets-muslims

chocolate_bandit
Nov 7, 2006
^_^

Ugh, I made the mistake of reading the comments :/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

chocolate_bandit posted:

Ugh, I made the mistake of reading the comments :/
I think euro gamer likes to post stories it knows it's MRA racist scum readers will pull their hair out over.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
Michael Wood (Co-Founder of the BFP) has an interview in the Big Issue!

Here's an excerpt:

quote:

"Prominent EDL supporter Michael Wood, who last year co-founded the British Freedom Party in a bid to challenge the BNP, caused upset following comments made about Breivik. In the aftermath of the massacre, he wrote on Twitter:

quote:

“Couldn’t care less that #Breivik
went radio rental on leftist youths.
He knew they would grow up to
betray Norway #EDL.”

What did Wood mean exactly? “Breivik was a Frankenstein borne out of Scandinavian liberal attitudes towards mass immigration and the integration of Muslim migrants,” he says in an interview conducted by email. “What his attack has done is forced Norwegians to rethink the course they’re taking and to question whether Breivik has a point about immigration and the future that awaits Norway – in my view he is right on several points. So when I say that I don’t care, I mean that it is not my responsibility to apologise for Anders Breivik, it is the EU and the Norwegian leftists who should apologise.”

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
Wow that's a whole bag of crazy. I never realised that the left were ultimately responsible for right wing manifestos that result in a car bombing and murdered children, how could I have been so stupid.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Tias posted:

It can if you want it enough, I guess? There's bound to be some swedish antifa around, otherwise I know one.

Well where does swedish antifa gather nowadays? They had a semi updated homepage with names and pictures and stuff but its gone now.

Kieselguhr Kid
May 16, 2010

WHY USE ONE WORD WHEN SIX FUCKING PARAGRAPHS WILL DO?

(If this post doesn't passive-aggressively lash out at one of the women in Auspol please send the police to do a welfare check.)

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Wow that's a whole bag of crazy. I never realised that the left were ultimately responsible for right wing manifestos that result in a car bombing and murdered children, how could I have been so stupid.

How many more among the right say much the same thing, though, only with the tact to couch it in vague concerns about social decay from immigration and so on? 'Of course we condemn Breivik, but he tapped into a lot of legitimate problems...' Breivik's murders even become themselves part of this vague lament, with Breivik being a violent symptom of all this confusion, corrosion of community and so on.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

a blast from the past for if the British Freedom Party ever claim they're not racist:

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
Just a quick update on a handful of EDL escapades’.

A slow start to the week saw the BFP attempt to stir up racial hatred by getting their knickers in a twist over Muslims… erm… existing.

Yet Another Arrogant Display of Contempt for Our History and Culture

GRRRR! Lookit them! Being all disrespectful!

quote:

Here’s a video showing Muslims at prayer last week in the grounds of Westminster Abbey, burial place of British Kings and Queens and sacred site of the Coronation.

And the description of the video on Youtube

quote:

i nearly got arrested for filming this police asked if i found what they were doing offensive muslims praying in westminster abby grounds yes i did find it offensive can you imagine what would happened if we done this in a mosque . our kings and queen are buried in this cathedral wonder what they think of it all ( i have to add to this the vicar from the church next door was outside i said to him excuse my language but this lot are taking the piss his words to me were i am not allowed to say anything but i will be locking the gates very shortly) . many of you will no doubt say i am lying cos i cant prove it but i swear its the truth but either way it does not matter what i have got on camera is enough . just about sums this country up even the church are scared to speak out against this religion

These forrin’ people need to show proper respect for such a respected building! Just like the EDL does!

Westminster Demo, March 2010

Elsewhere Azhar Ahmed, one of a number of individuals threatened with jail time for being an idiot online, was spared time inside and instead given 240hrs of community service and a £300 fine

Members of the CxF were in attendance and were disappointed that the sentence was less than a public lynching and made their disappointment known over Facebook (linked for longness) Typically, the vast majority want the “dirty paki muzzie” given the death penalty.

CxF member Daz Lumb was especially cross, and showing his respect for British Law, got himself held for contempt of court. He was released after he made a public apology. Link

Previously, someone has asked my how many EDL members there are, and I had to admit that I have no freaking clue, and neither does anyone else.
Well extremism research group Extremisproject.org has taken up the challenge.
Link

quote:

Despite attracting considerable publicity, the English Defence League (EDL) remains under-researched and poorly understood. While some have explored online supporters of the EDL, little is known about wider public perceptions: what ordinary citizens think about the group, its values and provocative street-based strategy.
The absence of reliable research is striking given the EDL’s current plans to hold a (second) rally in Walthamstow later this month, and to enter the electoral arena by contesting an elected police commissioner role in Bedford, on November 15. To probe what the public think, Extremis Project presents the first analysis of survey data that were gathered by our friends at YouGov, and based on a nationally representative sample of 1,682 British adults (a description of the methodology and full results are below). The innovative research allows us to investigate public attitudes toward the English Defence League, and which groups in society are most receptive to the movement’s anti-Islam and anti-Muslim message.

Have a few pie charts:

Swiftly the crack statasticians of the British Freedom Party took to their calculators and came up with one of the most entertaining articles I’ve seen on their site in a good long time.

Survey Reveals EDL Support Base is Potentially 7 Million Strong

SEVEN MILLION!!!

So, how do we come to this figure:

quote:

The English Defence League (EDL) currently has a potential membership of 7 million if a recent survey is accurate. The Extremis Project used data collected by YouGov as the basis for its survey. However, it did seem to downplay the implications of the data:

quote:

“Only one out of every ten respondent[s] – or 11% – would consider joining, while 3% said they did not know whether or not they would consider joining.” [1]

The 11% represents quite a sizeable number when the actual number of people is considered. The 2011 census put the population of the United Kingdom at 63,100,000 people. [2] 11% would therefore translate to 6,941,000, nearly 7 million people.

:downsbravo:

quote:

These potential membership figures demonstrate that Tommy Robinson’s leadership and his strategy have been highly successful. The EDL’s anti-racist stance, its support for religious minorities and its pivotal role in bringing the grooming scandal to national attention have undoubtedly contributed to this success.

Tommeh’s astounding leadership and strategy! What is he up to right now?

Look at that as a prime example of how the EDL’s anti-racist stance, its support for religious minorities and its pivotal role in bringing the grooming scandal to national attention have undoubtedly contributed to this success

So - the EDL has 7 Million potential supporters... So long as you ignore that the 11% they're talking about is, actually, 11% of the 75% who'd heard of them.

Also so long as you're aware that the figures haven't been adjusted to compensate for, say, children.

quote:

Since the EDL now has a relationship with a political party – British Freedom – how would this translate to potential electoral support? In terms of votes cast for the 3 parties representing the establishment in the 2010 General Election the figures were as follows [3]:

Conservative: 10,726,614
Labour: 8,609,527
Liberal Democrat:6,836,824

An EDL support base of around 7 million people would certainly be significant if there was a general election tomorrow.

Wonderful.

In closing, as a bit of an antidote, some Non-Viz-Affiliated Viz page decided to share a “funny” from an EDL page.

The result was … Heartening.

Enjoy

[Edit to add] Round of applause, please!

KayTee fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 10, 2012

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
When I was young I was a chorister at Westminster Abbey. This entailed being at boarding school there and singing in said Abbey every single day for freaking years, as well as being involved with the life of the Abbey and whatnot. I essentially grew up in the place.

Because of this, I feel I have infinitely more right to comment on some Muslim gentlemen praying in the grounds of my alma mater than a bunch of BFP dickheads.

So; Welcome Muslim Gentlemen. Please feel free to do what your religion asks you to do in the beautiful grounds of WA, they're a very peaceful and welcoming bunch that run the place. Maybe go and hear the choir sing afterwards. You might enjoy it. You BFP poo poo wizards can go and gently caress yourselves though.

It's probably worth noting that despite (because of?) this upbringing I am not religious in the slightest and would hate for anyone to think a) I was singling out any one religion over
another, or b) I was being a smug internet atheist guy.

That's all.

e: see below for polite discourse.

Pork Pie Hat fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 10, 2012

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

6EQUJ5 posted:

When I was young I was a chorister at Westminster Abbey. This entailed being at boarding school there and singing in said Abbey every single day for freaking years, as well as being involved with the life of the Abbey and whatnot. I essentially grew up in the place.

Because of this, I feel I have infinitely more right to comment on some Muslim gentlemen praying in the grounds of my alma mater than a bunch of BFP dickheads.

So; Welcome Muslim Gentlemen. Please feel free to pray to your sky pixie in the beautiful grounds of WA, they're a very peaceful and welcoming bunch that run the place. Maybe go and hear the choir sing afterwards. You might enjoy it. You BFP poo poo wizards can go and gently caress yourselves though.

It's probably worth noting that despite (because of?) this upbringing I am not religious in the slightest, and am not singling any one deity for sky pixie status, they're all as made up as each other.

That is all.

Is it possible to say this without the ':smug: heh, sky wizards' bit? It's incredibly reddit.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Baracula posted:

Is it possible to say this without the ':smug: heh, sky wizards' bit? It's incredibly reddit.

poo poo-wizards or sky-pixies? You seem to have conflated the two and I am thankfully not familiar with reddit lingo.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

6EQUJ5 posted:

poo poo-wizards or sky-pixies? You seem to have conflated the two and I am thankfully not familiar with reddit lingo.

Pixies or wizards, it doesn't really matter there's just a whole internet atheist trend of referring to deities as magic sky men/wizards/pixies or whatever. It's a bit Smug Internet Atheist-y.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Baracula posted:

Pixies or wizards, it doesn't really matter there's just a whole internet atheist trend of referring to deities as magic sky men/wizards/pixies or whatever. It's a bit Smug Internet Atheist-y.

I see, well the poo poo-wizards part refers to the BFP and isn't religious in nature at all, so I'm not changing that.

The sky-pixie part wasn't intended as being smug, and if I were speaking to you in person I'd use the phrase with no intent to smugness at all, but to avoid a further derail, and as you asked nicely, I'll change it.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
So according to BNP logic, 43,539,000 million people in the UK do not agree with their values or methods

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

ClownSyndrome posted:

So according to BNP logic, 43,539,000 million people in the UK do not agree with their values or methods

That's bad logic - it's probably much higher.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
Yeah seriously, an organisation that seldom manages to get a hundred people to turn up to their activities should not be taken seriously when they claim a potential support of millions. Even if the number of people they admit wont support them is substantially bigger there is no benefit at all to legitimise in any way their claim of millions of supporters.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Affi posted:

Well where does swedish antifa gather nowadays? They had a semi updated homepage with names and pictures and stuff but its gone now.

Honestly, I don't know, though I could ask around.

It's my impression that antifa work in their own political organizations (revolutionäre Fronten, SUF, Första Linjan etc.), and then Antifascistisk Aktion coordinates larger counter-protests and blockades when necessary.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

6EQUJ5 posted:

So; Welcome Muslim Gentlemen. Please feel free to do what your religion asks you to do in the beautiful grounds of WA, they're a very peaceful and welcoming bunch that run the place. Maybe go and hear the choir sing afterwards. You might enjoy it. You BFP poo poo wizards can go and gently caress yourselves though.

It's probably worth noting that despite (because of?) this upbringing I am not religious in the slightest and would hate for anyone to think a) I was singling out any one religion over
another, or b) I was being a smug internet atheist guy.

That's all.

e: see below for polite discourse.

It's also worth pointing out for the majority of Muslims, praying in a Christian church or Jewish synagogue is an acceptable substitute if you can't get to a mosque (and is a mark of respect to those religions as "Brothers of the Book"), and most large mosques will cheerfully allow Christians and Jews or any other religion to pray or meditate unless they're disruptive to the congregation (as do most churches, synagogues, temples, and other places of worship).

Also the largest mosque in the country, the East London Mosque, has a synagogue built into it (mostly as a symbolic gesture - the jewish population of the area is pretty minimal, but the ELM had its very first home at the Fieldgate Street Great Synagogue just across the road from where it now stands).

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

How about some EDL.txt, from the enlightened :wotwot: LiveLeak comments section?

killerz3000 posted:

No snackbars? No beheading? At least they are civilized.. I rather have these guys in my country than people who do honor killings, marry children, riot when insulted, use suicide vests, etc etc...

Ianmonkey posted:

I'll take the EDL any day over Muslims and the UAF. At least with the EDL you know they are on your side, even if they do thing a little hands on. But the Labour funded UAF are always there throwing poo poo and trying to incite trouble to make the EDL look bad in the media.

Richard_Dorkins posted:

dont listen to this apologist, EDL is the best thing to happen in europe in the last 10 years.

XR400R posted:

If I had muzzies trying to change my way of life in my town, I would be kicking some rear end against that poo poo! Are you a pacifist lefty tree hugging vegan girl?

robbers posted:

Why boneheads? because they are practising their democratic right to protest?
Why? Because they are sick of unchecked immigration?
Why? Because they are sick of no go areas, where they cannot live or even go through because they are white?
Why? Because of things like disproportional representation (check that one out, it will open your eyes)
Why? Because of Schools where English has become pretty much a second language?

I could go on and on, but people won´t believe me, I cannot wait for the answer from Mrskin

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
:ughh:

They are called boneheads because they're not real skins - I can't find words for the kind of loving cheek it takes to claim membership of a counterculture that is by definition multicultural and multiracial, as a nazi or EDL sympathizer

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
Fascists advocating proportional representation? This is some kind of trick. Most authoritarian right-wingers complain about democracy interfering with Good, Strong Men using their Common Sense to interpret the Organic (lefties stole that word) Will of the People

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Enjoy posted:

Fascists advocating proportional representation?

I dont think they are. Im not sure but I assume its some bizarre paranoid gibberish. You're just not stupid or crazy enough to understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Enjoy posted:

Fascists advocating proportional representation? This is some kind of trick. Most authoritarian right-wingers complain about democracy interfering with Good, Strong Men using their Common Sense to interpret the Organic (lefties stole that word) Will of the People

They lack popular support and think proportional representation would benefit them more than first past the post or what bpower said.

• Locked thread