Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

In perpetual motion sickness.
Hi, just finished uploading my second test for Dredd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WG-Ac_IYw

Sound quality seems better, volume seems okay. Just wondering if I need to do anything else here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Grecotch Unicycle posted:

Hi, just finished uploading my second test for Dredd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WG-Ac_IYw

Sound quality seems better, volume seems okay. Just wondering if I need to do anything else here.
I think you're coming across pretty clear and easily understood, the one thing I'd say though is that the in-game audio is a tad on the low side and it seems like there's flavor conversations that are being missed out on. You might want to look into autoducking, so you can have the game audio at a more reasonable volume and still having yourself be audible. In regards to the video, I'd almost say it might be fine to have the videos be split up per level as the first stage being 15ish minutes is a pretty good introduction, while the 30 minute video just seemed to drag on. It also might help to get a co-commentator with you as it might liven things up a tad and I'm sure that are plenty of Dredd fans out there that might want to join. In regards to lore it might also be a good idea to go into further explanation in regards to some of the more complicated pieces of canon, such as the Dark Judges (they are obviously brought up but it might be good to explain to the audience a bit about them, unless of course you plan on doing it in the thread itself).

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Niggurath posted:

I think you're coming across pretty clear and easily understood, the one thing I'd say though is that the in-game audio is a tad on the low side and it seems like there's flavor conversations that are being missed out on. You might want to look into autoducking, so you can have the game audio at a more reasonable volume and still having yourself be audible. In regards to the video, I'd almost say it might be fine to have the videos be split up per level as the first stage being 15ish minutes is a pretty good introduction, while the 30 minute video just seemed to drag on. It also might help to get a co-commentator with you as it might liven things up a tad and I'm sure that are plenty of Dredd fans out there that might want to join. In regards to lore it might also be a good idea to go into further explanation in regards to some of the more complicated pieces of canon, such as the Dark Judges (they are obviously brought up but it might be good to explain to the audience a bit about them, unless of course you plan on doing it in the thread itself).

First off, I want to thank you for your continued advice and interest.

A co-commentator sounds like a good idea, but I've not been around long enough to get to know anyone. I'll definitely make sure to shop around for possible co-commentators, though.

As for the flavor conversations, I agree, but I'm hesitant to use auto-ducking as my confidence in my audio editing skills isn't great, but if I dick around with the audio enough I'll get there.

As for detail into the lore, I was holding back because I didn't want to talk the entire time and ruin the video (which it seemed like I spent most of the video talking, anyway) so I'm probably going to do Character Bios in the thread to allow the commentary to be less abundant.

I'm going to do some practice runs on other levels as I am sure once I explain the gameplay mechanics I'm going to be more free to let the game do the talking, only commenting on things that really grab me as being necessary to expand upon.

Finally, I could upload commentary-free updates alongside the commentated videos. It's all up in the air at this point. But, if there are any Dredd fans out there who'd like to be involved and can lend some technical advice during the editing process, PM me! Or add me on skype user:xenucruise.

Anyway, thanks again.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

Grecotch Unicycle posted:

As for the flavor conversations, I agree, but I'm hesitant to use auto-ducking as my confidence in my audio editing skills isn't great, but if I dick around with the audio enough I'll get there.
If you are concerned about your editing skills there are some excellent guides in the Tech Support Fort, including one written by Baldurk about auto-ducking. If you plan on having a little play to see how things pan out you could always use that as a start point and see how things go from there. Plus, if you run into any trouble with it you can always ask in there for any help or advice, they are generally obscenely useful.

Also, when it comes to talking about the comics and stuff you can keep that quite dynamic since some episodes will have lots of things to discuss and you'll be hard pressed to fit it all in, whilst in others there will be dead air that needs filling which is a perfect chance to drop some knowledge. Basically think of the comics as a way to fill in any dead air and then think of the thread as the place to go into the extra details that you couldn't fit into your videos.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Redundant posted:

If you are concerned about your editing skills there are some excellent guides in the Tech Support Fort, including one written by Baldurk about auto-ducking. If you plan on having a little play to see how things pan out you could always use that as a start point and see how things go from there. Plus, if you run into any trouble with it you can always ask in there for any help or advice, they are generally obscenely useful.

Also, when it comes to talking about the comics and stuff you can keep that quite dynamic since some episodes will have lots of things to discuss and you'll be hard pressed to fit it all in, whilst in others there will be dead air that needs filling which is a perfect chance to drop some knowledge. Basically think of the comics as a way to fill in any dead air and then think of the thread as the place to go into the extra details that you couldn't fit into your videos.

Thanks, I've checked out the tutorial and am going to give it a shot before slicing up the videos on a per-level basis.

I'd just like to say that for someone starting their first ever LP, this thread has been absolutely fantastic in its honest and useful feedback. I'm going to do everything I can to make this LP a joy to watch. It'll certainly help when I move onto tougher projects, and making some friends along the way to do some co-commentary with/for will be awesome.

The only problem I have is that encoding these loving videos takes all goddamn day for me! Well, thanks again, I'll try and fix up the video a little and get back to you. But, I have to ask, other than technical stuff, how am I doing?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

There can be only one! Let’s Play: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Shin Mega-wha?
Shin Megami Tensei is a very popular jRPG series that began life as a novel titled “Megami Tensei.” The name “Megami Tensei” can be translated as “Goddess Revival.” This comes from the premise of this novel, which is that some super smart high-school programming-whiz got fed up of being bullied so he wrote up a program that summons demons and summons Loki, intending to only use him to get revenge. He got revenge, but because he never specified that Loki was to stop at some point, Loki began to do more than just get revenge for the kid. Eventually, Loki kills the main heroine, which prompts the main character to undergo a trial to revive her. Around here it is discovered that he is the reincarnation of the god Izanagi and the heroine, the goddess Izanagi; he is undergoing a trial for a goddess’s revival. There were many sequels to this novel, but I have no idea about them because I only ever read the first.

Namco, at the time known for Pac-Man and other games, was contracted to produce a licensed game based on the Megami Tensei property and thus produced a dungeon crawler aptly titled Megami Tensei. This was a first person RPG where the main gimmick revolved around demon collecting for their use as allies in battle. Demons could be collected through negotiating with them and coercing them to fighting for your cause or fusing them together to make new ones. Over a decade later, this concept was popularized in Pokémon, making this the ur-example of the Monster collecting game. Namco made one sequel, known as Megami Tensei II before Atlus took the reins for this series.

The next title would be Shin Megami Tensei on the Super Famicom, which was a re-imagining of the series and was very innovative, being one of, if not the first uses of multiple endings. MT2 also had multiple endings, but it was just good ending-bad ending, as far as I know. SMT tied in its endings with the player’s actions, meaning that the ending choice is entirely dependent on the moral choices the player made.

This was a huge success in Japan, and it led to a few sequels and many, many spin-offs. One of the more popular spin-offs is the character driven Persona series; Devil Survivor is another spin-off.

So what’s Devil Survivor?
I like to think of Devil Survivor as Atlus’s revival of their old Majin Tensei games; an SRPG spin-off series of the SMT series. I know absolutely nothing about Majin Tensei, given that most games in this series has never left Japan, but I think the reason Majin Tensei was discontinued was because of the resounding failure of Majin Tensei Ronde.

Devil Survivor combines the character-driven nature of the Persona games with extremely solid SRPG action for an experience unlike any other. I will be covering these as the LP approaches these topics. For now, just know that Devil Survivor was an amazing experiment that was popular enough to garner a plot-unrelated sequel, of which an LP of is currently going on here by Cake Attack. Feel free to read through both LPs at the same time because there are no story connections whatsoever!

The original Devil Survivor had some clunky mechanics which were ironed out for its sequel. Atlus would then reinsert some of these refined mechanics into their test-run of the Nintendo 3DS, a re-release of Devil Survivor titled Devil Survivor: Overclocked. Along with this, Atlus retranslated some of the lines and included full voice acting for every major event in this game. According to Atlus, this game has at least 20,000 lines of voiced dialogue alone; waaaaaaaaaaaay more than some of their other games, such as Persona 4 or Catherine (which was also fully-voice acted!).

The basic setup for this game’s plot is that you’re a teenager, who along with your friends, that gets caught up in a crisis so great that the government of Japan has no choice but to lockdown Tokyo. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out. The government tells the restless throngs of trapped citizens that there’s a dangerous gas leak along the perimeter of the city and no one should ever go near it, but it’s quickly deduced that the lockdown is meant to contain a demon outbreak. The main character and many other characters protect themselves with COMPs, which have the ability to store and summon demons much like the program written by the protagonist of the original Megami Tensei novel. What I enjoy most about this game is watching the plot unfold and seeing how quickly things turn into anarchy in times of extreme crisis. Following on its roots, Devil Survivor has 5 endings and an early bad-ending. Each ending is pretty unique and Overclocked went on and extended three of those endings. One of the main things I didn’t like about Devil Survivor 2 was its plot; its plot is nowhere near as good as this game’s and it’s so disappointing because if not for the iffy plot being in the shadow of this amazing one, I think I’d like Devil Survivor 2 a lot more than this.

So how will you be LPing this?
This will primarily be a screenshot LP with supplementary videos showing all of the events and their dub. I will be recording the dub from Devil Survivor: Overclocked and overlaying it onto footage of the DS original. Because the voice track is definitely gonna be longer than the game-footage, I will be replacing all of the songs in the event scenes with the high-quality CD remasters. This means there will be no sound effects, however. Music links will be posted whenever the song changes in-game.

I will be getting all of the endings, do my best to show every event and do my best to fight all of the bonus bosses. Regrettably, I will not be showing any of the extended endings from Overclocked because I do not have any feasible ways of taking screenshots of a 3DS game. I will try to have an update at least once a week; please understand if I can’t keep to this schedule, I may have to spend excess time grinding in two games to make sure I can capture all of the footage I need.

Normal dialogue will be prefaced with a character icon and plain text, like this.

My comments will be in bold itallics.

Standalone italicized text like this denotes a character action.

[b]Standalone bold text is reserved for special dialogue, such as emails and the opening narration.[b]

As for a spoiler policy, do not discuss any events that have yet to occur and do not talk about mechanics that have yet to be shown off. You may bring up comparisons to Devil Survivor 2 if you wish after the material being compared has been shown off in both this and the ongoing Devil Survivor 2 LP. Please do not post any spoilers, even if they're behind spoiler tags OR speculate and hide speculation in the spoiler tags.

I will try to end off every episode with some kind of a vote, usually for what events you guys want me to see. Every time I level up, I will open votes for new demons to get for my team at the end of the update. Voting will be called 24-48 hours after they begin.

Devil Survivor is my absolute favorite game of all time, and I hope to do it justice. Now let’s get this show on the road!

Day Before
Update 1 – 15:00-16:00

ChaosArgate fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 13, 2012

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

From what I saw, this looked pretty good. I'm pretty interested to see where this game goes, as when I was playing it, I kept getting my rear end stomped fairly early in, so I'd like to see someone competent take over.

I might start a new playthrough using your LP as a guide...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

These guys make valid points, though.

Leave fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Oct 13, 2012

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh

ChaosArgate posted:

My comments will be prefaced with the protagonist icon, swapped out for whatever mood he’s shown to be in when I chime in, and italicized text, like this.

Not sure I really like this. I guess the protagonist's silent (been a while since I played this and never got that far), but if you want to make your own notes you should probably just put it all as flat italicized text (or something to make it stand out otherwise) instead of tagging the protagonist onto it. Just looks a bit weird when everything else with a portrait is supposed to be dialogue.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Your images are a bit weird, since they're the wrong aspect ratio. A single screen's normally 256x192 (or 512x384 when resized), and two's 256x384 (512x768). Just for a rough comparison:

As for other things, I'm curious if you'll at least be bringing up the Overclocked changes as/when they become relevant; didn't notice anything in the actual update but I only skimmed it. Also I'm hoping you'll post some of the official art because that's always great to see.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

sentrygun posted:

Not sure I really like this. I guess the protagonist's silent (been a while since I played this and never got that far), but if you want to make your own notes you should probably just put it all as flat italicized text (or something to make it stand out otherwise) instead of tagging the protagonist onto it. Just looks a bit weird when everything else with a portrait is supposed to be dialogue.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what I wanted my thoughts to be represented by. I might just make them bold or underlined itallics for a final post.

Dragonatrix posted:

Your images are a bit weird, since they're the wrong aspect ratio. A single screen's normally 256x192 (or 512x384 when resized), and two's 256x384 (512x768). Just for a rough comparison:

As for other things, I'm curious if you'll at least be bringing up the Overclocked changes as/when they become relevant; didn't notice anything in the actual update but I only skimmed it. Also I'm hoping you'll post some of the official art because that's always great to see.

Wait, are they the wrong ratio? I think I was working with a 4:3 ratio that blew them up to 360x240. That's entirely my fault and I'll resize them if they're not the right ratio.

And yeah, my plan was to introduce Overclocked's changes as I went along, pointing out new demons or some retranslated bits. Overclocked's dub is also gonna be a primary part of this; putting it into video form to share was a major part of why I wanted to do this!

Official art will definitely be posted when I introduce characters and whenever it feels appropriate.
Edit: I meant 320x240. Not sure where 360 came from.

ChaosArgate fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Oct 13, 2012

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

You might consider linking the songs themselves, for those who don't want to watch the youtube videos. I recently started playing this game again, so I'll definitely follow this.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

ChaosArgate posted:

Wait, are they the wrong ratio? I think I was working with a 4:3 ratio that blew them up to 360x240. That's entirely my fault and I'll resize them if they're not the right ratio.

Well, ratio was probably the wrong word to use (since 256x192 is 4:3 and all), but I just don't really expect to see it at a non-standard size. I'd also say they're a bit too small as-is on top of that, but that might just be me.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'd say that 480x320 is a good size for the screenshots, as that's what I have for my FF4 LP and those shots are a good size.

And I like the idea of your thoughts in just regular italics or whatever you like.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Dragonatrix posted:

Well, ratio was probably the wrong word to use (since 256x192 is 4:3 and all), but I just don't really expect to see it at a non-standard size. I'd also say they're a bit too small as-is on top of that, but that might just be me.

Yeah, the idea isn't so much the aspect ratio as you should just straight double them in size. Going in between means you have to do some funny things with the pixels to make it work out, and it's not as crisp as it should be. I mean, they don't look bad, just that they're still too small so you might as well kill two birds with one stone and get perfect images while you're at it.

Leavemywife posted:

I'd say that 480x320 is a good size for the screenshots, as that's what I have for my FF4 LP and those shots are a good size.

And I like the idea of your thoughts in just regular italics or whatever you like.

DS native resolution is 256x192. You're thinking of doubled GBA screens. 480x320 isn't even the right aspect ratio (3:2, DS screens are 4:3).

Artix fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 13, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Artix74 posted:

Yeah, the idea isn't so much the aspect ratio as you should just straight double them in size. Going in between means you have to do some funny things with the pixels to make it work out, and it's not as crisp as it should be. I mean, they don't look bad, just that they're still too small so you might as well kill two birds with one stone and get perfect images while you're at it.

DS native resolution is 256x192. You're thinking of doubled GBA screens. 480x320 isn't even the right aspect ratio (3:2, DS screens are 4:3).

All right, I'll resize everything in the morning and revise my comments in the update and we'll try this again from the top! And I'll put up links to the songs too, just in case there are readers who don't wanna watch the videos. Not sure why I didn't just link to the music in the first place, I rarely click on LP videos in other threads...

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Suspicious Dish posted:

Yeah, I tried to work within the constraints, thinking that having all images would be against the spirit of the thing.

Anyway, I updated the video. Is this audio quality better and/or acceptable?

Yeah don't bake the text into the images, it's super stylish as is and the amount of effort it takes to align images left of text is a good display of effort.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Yeah, don't use the main character's portrait to give out of character narration. Is there a symbol or icon for the game that you could use instead? Like a version of that pentagram made of chains which doesn't have text over it?

I usually prefer screenshots to be a bit larger, but the text is readable and the sprites are distinct enough even with the small size.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

All right, I'll resize everything in the morning and revise my comments in the update and we'll try this again from the top! And I'll put up links to the songs too, just in case there are readers who don't wanna watch the videos. Not sure why I didn't just link to the music in the first place, I rarely click on LP videos in other threads...

I'd also say that in the beginning, you don't need to transcribe the narration that's already in a screenshot.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Ok, I updated my OP draft and first update. How's it look now?

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

ChaosArgate posted:

How are you resizing your screenshots? They look rather blurry.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

I'd use Bold italics for character actions and regularly italics for commentary, bold doesn't work well for commentary.

Also, how are you getting/resizing your images? Those are pretty blurry.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Lance Streetman posted:

How are you resizing your screenshots? They look rather blurry.

I put them into Photoshop and changed their widths to 512 pixels keeping the same ratio.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

I put them into Photoshop and changed their widths to 512 pixels keeping the same ratio.

Download Irfanview, and use it to batch convert all your screenshots to 512x384. They should look like image posted by Dragonatrix a couple posts ago.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

Download Irfanview, and use it to batch convert all your screenshots to 512x384. They should look like image posted by Dragonatrix a couple posts ago.

Should I run the current set through or capture a new set of images and then run them through?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

Should I run the current set through or capture a new set of images and then run them through?

Do you have the raw (unaltered) pictures? Use those if you do, otherwise I'm not sure. Try and see what happens with the altered images, if they look right use them. (I hate to plug my own LP, but since I'm doing the sequel to your game, you can use my images as a guide to what yours should look like.)

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Cake Attack posted:

Make sure you uncheck "Smoothing" in IrfanView. Someone else can post the screenshot of where in the options it is.

Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

"I think you really should be in the ocean..."

So that's what I been doing wrong!
Another shot at Plants vs. Zombies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdxDESkMgQ

I think I fixed the audio issues now, and my co-commentator got rid of the drugs joke that was mentioned earlier. Is there anything else in particular I should fix about this?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Does this look better?

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
It looks right. Maybe a little fuzzy, but I think that's just the art style. A shame there's no way to LP Overclocked, because one of the nice things they did was render it natively at the 3DS resolution.

E: VV Yeah what he said. Knew something was off.

Artix fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 14, 2012

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

Does this look better?

It's better, but not as good as it could be. How did you get that one? Did you change that one picture's size individually in Irfanview? Because for some reason, that makes it look worse then if you do it through File > Batch Conversion (which you'll want to do anyways so you don't have to resize each picture individually.) How are you getting your raw screens for that matter?

Here's what it should ideally look like.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

It's better, but not as good as it could be. How did you get that one? Did you change that one picture's size individually in Irfanview? Because for some reason, that makes it look worse then if you do it through File > Batch Conversion (which you'll want to do anyways so you don't have to resize each picture individually.) How are you getting your raw screens for that matter?

Here's what it should ideally look like.

My second idea was to snag the images at a higher resolution from Sony Vegas's snapshot function and then downscale them to 512x384, which looked a lot better than my blurry mess from before. Just now I captured from the original resolution and ran that through the batch converter and now it looks identical so I'll stick with this method.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

Wind God Sety posted:

I think I fixed the audio issues now, and my co-commentator got rid of the drugs joke that was mentioned earlier. Is there anything else in particular I should fix about this?

I had only slight issues with the audio, so far as I could hear. Your co-commentator blew on the mic once, and he was a little quieter than you, but it's mostly okay. Some of the other folks in the Sandcastle might have more technical critiques, but everything seems fine from my perspective.

Also, regarding voting, you should probably restrict it to only three or four plants, just so you have the practical options locked in. There will hardly ever be a time where you shouldn't have Sunflowers, for instance, so that should just be in the team by default, along with Peashooters and, after a certain point, Lily Pads.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Wind God Sety posted:

I liked it! Audio was much better - clear and well balanced. I liked the commentary better as well, I had a couple of good laughs in there, and it was still pretty informative. I'd never played Plants vs. Zombies before, but I have a pretty good idea of how it works now. Looking forward to the thread

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

How's it look now?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

ChaosArgate posted:

How's it look now?

Looks okay, but your png shouldn't be 500 kb. That's going to kill people's browsers when you end up with more on one page. Hell, I resave this png as a 24-bit png and it's only 94kb (33kb as an 8-bit), so I have no idea how you managed 577 KB. You should probably go to the tech fort and share your workflow to get this fixed.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Looks good. Run it through optipng / pngcrush to squeeze the extraneous bits out.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

That would be me goofing up and not compressing these whatsoever. 100-150 kb per image should be fine, right?

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Still pretty high. Cake Attack's shot is only 68kb.

Artix fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 14, 2012

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

ChaosArgate posted:

How's it look now?

On top of the filesize issue (its around ~10x too large for that particular shot), the text is kinda weird in some places; look at the "Day Before" in the top right corner, for the easiest to spot example of what I mean. Character models are kinda off too;

That's what I get for the same thing just for comparison.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
He's taking the screenshots off a video in the YV12 colorspace is my guess. Don't, that's a bad idea for anything 2D / sprite-art, record in full RGB.

• Locked thread