Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm Sarsaparilla
Jan 3, 2012

Excellent. Send down Murcer, Ted Williams into left field.

On the pitching side, send down Lee Smith, Willie Hernandez, and Jeff Nelson. Goose sets up, Quiz is middle relief, Betancourt to long relief, Oh God, Hoyt Wilhelm back to second "starter."

What the gently caress. 0fer the month?! Having a team of sluggers only works if they can loving hit.

Edgar takes over DH from Sammy, who moves into right field; rest DiMaggio with Lofton for the week. I guess Gibby sits for Cliff Lee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscount Slim
Mar 9, 2012

Smasher Dynamo posted:

We have a new Intercontinental Champion...and then another one.

Oh, Goddammit. Really? To them?

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Burma Imperialists
Darrell Porter (C) (One Step Forward...) - 12 days
Eddie Collins (2B) (Two Steps Back...) - 16 days

...Goddammit.

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Barrow Daydreamers
Bob Shawkey (SP) (Could not live on a team with two Dunns) - 86 days

Shawkey to the DL, Matlack to SP2, Vance to SP5 (go back to the five-man rotation), Kern up to "long relief" hopefully never to be used, myself to the first round of the Gauntlet.

Anyone selling SP right now? One more injury and I no longer have a rotation, so I'm kind of desperate.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

gingemidget posted:

Shawkey to the DL, Matlack to SP2, Vance to SP5 (go back to the five-man rotation), Kern up to "long relief" hopefully never to be used, myself to the first round of the Gauntlet.

Anyone selling SP right now? One more injury and I no longer have a rotation, so I'm kind of desperate.
How desperate? I have '97 Kevin Appier, basically his last really good year. Also any number of bargain basement pitchers if you're looking more for affordability than skill.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

gingemidget posted:

Brandon Webb? Zack Greinke? Smokey Joe Wood?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Dynamo League Week 12 Injury Report
Rochester Generics
Trevor Hoffman (RP) (Blood for Wins) - 16 days
If I survive I'm moving the team to some place a little less hopeless like Flint or Baghdad.

Rochester Generics
Is Wood a closer? Do I have a choice? And I guess we'll move Mercker up to SR while Hawkins is my setup guy.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Taffy Time in right field :derp:

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!

Revenant Threshold posted:

How desperate? I have '97 Kevin Appier, basically his last really good year. Also any number of bargain basement pitchers if you're looking more for affordability than skill.

Not quite that desperate.

factorialite posted:

Brandon Webb? Zack Greinke? Smokey Joe Wood?

Given it's across saves, I might be interested in Wood, what are you looking for? By the same argument, Superstars, what year is that underperforming Wainwright?

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

gingemidget posted:

Given it's across saves, I might be interested in Wood, what are you looking for? By the same argument, Superstars, what year is that underperforming Wainwright?

I kind of want your Kirby Puckett.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Smasher Dynamo posted:

We have a new Intercontinental Champion...and then another one.
:smug:

Viscount Slim posted:

Oh, Goddammit. Really? To them?
Oh, what's wrong? upset at your 45 second reign? I would be. Though it was inevitable, because you were going up against the Best in the World and it was inevitable that you would lose to your new Intercontinental Champion.

quote:

Second City Saints
Todd Helton (1B) (Botched Samoan Drop!) - 20 days

To the DL. Move Crandall to Catcher and Piazza to 1B for now.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 15, 2012

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

gingemidget posted:

We're open to offers, we need solutions at 3B and Catcher, but we can do a multiway trade with my team and the_googs as well.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Lineups:

No more personal catchers.

vLeft:
SS Alex Rodriguez
LF Harmon Killebrew
1B Mark McGwire
CF Carlos Beltran
RF Rick Monday
2B Michael Young
3B Adrian Beltre
C Gene Tenance
P

vLeft:
SS Alex Rodriguez
LF Harmon Killebrew
1B Mark McGwire
CF Carlos Beltran
RF Rick Monday
2B Michael Young
3B Adrian Beltre
C Mike Napoli
P

Bench:
Napoli/Tenance
IF Sal Bando
IF Bert Campnaris
IF Don Mincher
OF Josh Hamilton

To AAA:
OF Nelson Cruz
IF Luis Aparicio

(post being edited)

In addition:

Dearest owners of the league:

The Pougkeepsie Superbas, now in posession of such players that could generously be termed "assets", are in the trade market. Available to trade would be -

Approximately one pithcer of your choosing, starting or relief.
Don Mincher: a very quality platoon bat (DO NOT USE HIM AGAINST LEFTIES).
An outfielder - your choice of Hamilton, Killebrew, or Beltran, depending on the amount of value you're willing to offer.
Bert Campnaris/Luis Aparicio - highly effective defensive-minded backup shortstops.
An okay third baseman - Either Sal Bando or Adrian Beltre, depending on your predilection towards either offense or defense.

Things I need:

A catcher who is competent at hitting baseballs (most pressing need!)

Other than that, a high value starting pitcher, second baseman, or third baseman would also be much appreciated. OR anything that is surplus to your requirements. Thank you for your interest in acquiring Superbas players!!

Nerokerubina fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 16, 2012

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

As flies to wanton boys are the Smasher League to we gods of base-ball,
We shall kill them for our sport.

Dynamo League All-Star Team

Starters:
C: Johnny Bench (DUB)
1B: Mark McGwire (POR)
2B: Eddie Collins (BUR)
3B: Eddie Mathews (SXE)
SS: Alex Rodriguez (POU)
LF: Rickey Henderson (LOM)
CF: Jim Edmonds (BUR)
RF: Frank Robinson (ROC)
DH: Frank Thomas (ROC)
SP: Smokey Joe Wood (POR)

Reserves:
C Yogi Berra (NYF)
IF Nap Lajoie (FLO)
IF Honus Wagner (CLE)
OF Willie Mays (LOM)
OF Tony Gwynn (RCH)
LF/DH Ted Williams (NYF)

Pitchers:
P Cliff Lee (CUN)
P Greg Maddux (BAR)
P Satchel Paige (ROC)
P Juan Marichal (STP) (spot starter)

P Mariano Rivera (OLD)
P Alfredo Aceves (NYF)
P Billy Wagner (FLO)
P Pedro Martinez (SXE)
P Noodles the Pitcher (PAR) (mop-up)

: Mark Grace and his lackeys challenge us, but Ambition should be made of sterner stuff; a best-of-seven series would serve to establish the dominance of our superior League, and the purity of hurlers at bat. Without actually doing the latter. But where Logic falters, Symbolism picks up the banner and carries it to the finish.

The Merry Marauder fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 16, 2012

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
It's a best of 7 series, why do both teams have 5-man rotations?

These jokers couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Truly, the opinion of a man whose bullpen has doomed him for seven seasons....

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

The Merry Marauder posted:

Truly, the opinion of a man whose bullpen has doomed him for seven seasons....

Verily, the wisdom of a man who uses a 24-persons roster in the All-of-them-Stars contests

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

factorialite posted:

Verily, the wisdom of a man who uses a 24-persons roster in the All-of-them-Stars contests

Are we not counting Alfredo Aceves? I mean, fair enough, I thought that was a compromise; I really wanted to put Rollie in there, but I thought it would have been too obvious unfair.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

:siren: Superstars trade Eddie Collins 1919 and Brandon League (??) for Harmon Killibrew (1965) from the Superbars

Approved with my 20%

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

: Last time, on Dunn Force: Adam Dunn got killed by a Carl Mays pitch, so he went to Purgatory where he met Ray Chapman, the other guy Carl Mays killed. Ray Chapman as trapped in purgatory until some avenged him, so he taught Adam Dunn how to stop Carl Mays. And then Adam Dunn returned to life...somehow. Dunn Force, Episode Eight, The Pitch That Killed, Part Four So Adam Dunn has just saved Cyber-Dunn's life by bunting away one of Carl Mays' bean balls. Mays is shocked because it's generally the case that when he murders someone, that they stay dead. So he starts throwing some pitches at Adam Dunn's head, because he really wants to loving ice Adam Dunn. But, thanks to Ray Chapman's training, Adam Dunn is able to bunt them away, and then, when Mays is tired out, Dunn finishes him off with the NeyerBat, banishing him to baseball hell for all eternity. The spirit of Ray Chapman shows up to thank Adam Dunn for freeing his spirit, and then he disappears forever. Cyber-Dunn then asks Adam Dunn what the gently caress just happened, and Adam Dunn explains that he learned that sometimes, smallball IS the answer. Meanwhile, back in his evil lair, Richie Sexson is furious that Adam Dunn killed another one of his minions, and punishes the Three True Outcomes for failing him once again.

Super-League VII, Smasher League Week 11: Axfooooooooooooooooord!

Games of the Week

Don May posted:

CULTISTS STOP SUPERSTARS 11-9

Toronto- It is cruel fate that has brought the Cultists and Superstars into constant conflict by placing them both in the same division, where only one of them will make the playoffs. Certainly, it cannot bring Cthulhu much joy to have this win at the expense of the Superstats, which team owner CthulhuDreams still holds a 20% stake in.

CthulhuDreams, acting in his capacity as part-owner of the Superstars, praised his opponent. "I can say, with no hesitation, that the Cultists are just an exquisitely designed team, the class of the Smasher League and have an excellent chance of finally being the first team to defeat the Macho Men in a challenge. Truly, this is a great achievement for the Cultists and their brilliant ownership, and they prove, once again, that there is nothing in this world that an Australian cannot improve on. Whether it's creating bigger, and therefore better, cans of beer, or the creation of the Thunderdome, or even if creating eight new types of rugby, Australia is truly the future of this planet. And I, for one, am grateful."

CthulhuDreams, owner of the Cultists, appreciated these comments, "Well, it's always nice to get a bit of validation from another owner. You know, when we went up 8-0, I thought that we had this one pretty much wrapped up but, and I've got to give the Superstars and their owners credit, they didn't give up, they fought all the way, and while we ultimately came away the victor, I have nothing but respect for them. It is truly unfortunate that only one of us can win this division."

Matt Williams, third baseman for the Superstars, also spoke to the press, mainly about the results of the all-star voting that saw his proposal to combine himself and Howard Johnson into a superior third baseman named "Howilliams Monsoon" was rejected by voters, "Howilliams Monsoon would have revolutionized the Super-League and changed everything. However, I understand that people are often afraid of the things they don't understand, even if those things would have been awesome and sabermetrically sound."

Box Score

Don May posted:

CLONING DEGENERATION STRIKES MOOGLIES, MATHS WIN 2-1

Milton Keynes- Sometimes, doubling down doesn't pay off.

For whatever reason, The Goog thought it would be a great idea to put two Chief Benders in his rotation. While that might have made sense in an abstract sense, the results have been underwhelming.

Today's disaster was relatively minor. In the ninth inning of a close game, The Goog elected to keep his clone Bender in the game for just a little too long, and and was punished with a Joe Morgan walk-off home run. Not that The Goog regretted it, as he revealed in his post-game comments, "Duality, man! Duality is all around us! The waking world and the dreams. The sea of waves and the sea of stars. The brain that thinks and the mind that knows. And, of course, the Bender on the mound, and the Bender in our hearts. One man in two places at the same time. The rest of us can only move ourselves through both time and space, but the two Benders? They are here and there, with us...always. That is the dream that I bring to you all from the planet Googopolis, that you can be here, and be there, and you can be in all of those places at the same time if you believe in the power of rock and roll! And maybe Joe Morgan will come around and maybe he'll ruin your day, but Joe Morgan only seeks to hold you down, to keep you chained to this reality, and I...I will not allow mankind to be tethered to this ball of rock for another day!"

These comments seemed completely insane, especially to Revenant Threshol, long considered one of the more sober owners in the Super-League, "I find it difficult to respond to The Goog's comments about this game. I certainly don't think that Joe Morgan intended to...ah...retard the spiritual or mental evolution of mankind with his home run, although, I will admit, I have not discussed the matter extensively with him. As for the rest of Mr. Goog's, or rather Prince Goog, if some of his earlier statements on his origins are to be believed, as to his other claims, I am still not quite clear on how having two Chief Benders on one's roster will be of much help to mankind as a whole, but I guess you can't argue with a 'Prince of Space'."

Box Score

Don May posted:

THINGS SOMEHOW GET WORSE FOR MUDHOLES, LOSE TO TED SOX 4-3

Brookline- It's just not the Mudholes' year.

For once, it looked like things were finally going the Mudholes' way. Roger Clemens had pitched a good game and a late two-run rally had tied the game at 3 going into the bottom of the ninth. Even better, it was the weak bottom part of the Ted Sox coming up. If John Axford could just get past a few bad hitters, the Mudholes would have a chance to win the game in extra innings.

First up was Johnny Damon, the most dangerous hitter that Axford had to face. But Axford retired him on a ground out. Just two more outs left. Up next, Ivan Rodriguez, a disappointing hitter in the Super-League, lacking in both power and patience. Axford, looking to get ahead in the count, fired a fastball down the middle for the first pitch. This was a mistake, as Ivan Rodriguez may have many flaws as a hitter, but letting hittable pitches go by is not one of them. Pudge crushed that fastball over the left field wall, an opposite-field blast that gave the Ted Sox a 4-3 walk-off win.

After the game, theacox appeared to be still traumatized by the ending of the game. "Axford! Axford! No! Not the fastball! Axford, stop! You can't do that! Axford! Axford! Rodriguez will jump on that pitch! You can't beat him like that! Axfoooooooooooooooooooord!"

Box Score

Numbers!

Analysis

A down week, but the Landers had a bad week too, so there's no real harm. I assume Hamilton will be replacing Jones.

Analysis

Lynn time!

Analysis

Finally a good week. Also, the struggles of your offense are overstated. While their batting averages are bad, their on-base percentage is okay. And yes, their power is down, but everyone's power is down this season.

Analysis

.500 for life!

Analysis

I have no idea how your team is making a run, but it is.

Analysis

Everyone's home runs are down except for the Potatoes, who play in the relatively thin air of Moscow, Idaho.

Analysis

New Jimmie Foxx already has more home runs that old Jimmie Foxx.

Analysis

Joes Cronin and Morgan are nice, but only for what they can bring in when you trade them.

Analysis

Ouch.

Analysis

I'm not sure what the hell happened to your team. But hey, at least the Tigers are doing well.

Analysis

The Mathematicians are on a hell of a run, but they're going to have to keep it up to catch the Cultists.

Analysis

Start prepping the articles of dissolution!

Analysis

What's wrong with Ernie Banks? I'm not sure there's a lot wrong with him, actually. His best tools were always his power and (when he was young) his ability to play shortstop. He was never a great contact hitter (career batting average of .274) nor was he great at drawing walks (career on-base of .330). He's having a down year, but it's not that bad, especially since he's still got his power hitting.

Analysis

The Legacy lives on!

Analysis

You need to make a trade for a better third baseman. It's not even negotiable at this point, it just needs to happen, and soon.

Analysis

I'd rather use Shocker than Fister.

Standings and Leaders

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
The Mooglies will send down Earl Averill and call up 2009 Grady Sizemore to take his place in center field for the week.

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

:siren: Superstars trade Eddie Collins 1919 and Brandon League (??) for Harmon Killibrew (1965) from the Superbars

Approved with my 20%

1. League is 2006.
2. Superbas.
3. As 20% owner, I approve.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Approved with my 20%

Approved with my 34%.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Put Fred Lynn in for Davis pronto. He already did enough harm.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
Wow, Chuck. Jesus.

Finley to the sun, give Wood his spot back.

Webb into setup.

The Juneau Juggernauts are open for business.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
No games yet for Votto, but at the least that isn't a rating i'm going to complain about. Fingers crossed, of course.

Stick Beltran in at RF for Klein for a few games but only 'till Klein's rested up. I don't really want to do much to the team right now in fear of mucking it up.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Approved with my 20%

Confirmed.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

: Worthless. The whole lot of 'em, mang.
Simple changes: Urban Shocker gets swapped with Doug Fister. Cano gets a real short rope now that we actually put him in the lineup. Two weeks? One? No reason to tolerate failure at this point, eh.

Might be time to get Indian Bob Johnson a new home up in th' countryside. He looks like he needs a wide open field to play in on Aunt Jemima's farm. He's available for anyone that wants him.

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007
Luna Landers

Lineup sans Hartnett:

LF Raines
2B Collins
1B Gehrig
CF DiMaggio
RF Aaron
DH Ramirez
SS Garciaparra
C Munson (Lollar for Clemens)
3B Rolen

While Feller is out, give Richard the spot starts.

This is your weekly reminder that Matt Cain is out-pitching Pedro Martinez.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
I'm in the market for anyone that plays in the center of the field (Pitching/C/SS/CF).

I have a Jimmie Foxx/Randy Johnson/Smokey Joe Wood for sale.

EDIT:

About-face.

I want your Jimmie Foxxes. I'll trade anyone on my team not named Jimmie Foxx for them.

factorialite fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Oct 16, 2012

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

factorialite posted:

I'm in the market for anyone that plays in the center of the field (Pitching/C/SS/CF).

I have a Jimmie Foxx/Randy Johnson/Smokey Joe Wood for sale.

EDIT:

About-face.

I want your Jimmie Foxxes. I'll trade anyone on my team not named Jimmie Foxx for them.

I have a surfeit of outfielders, and a spare catcher for that matter. Mayhaps we can do business?

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
Superstars!

Your 3B sucks right now. Wade Boggs is awesome at 3B. How about we trade my Boggs for your, say, Jimmie Foxx? This isn't definite, but let's talk.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

ForeverBWFC posted:

I have a surfeit of outfielders, and a spare catcher for that matter. Mayhaps we can do business?

What do you want for Babe Ruth?

Now that you're done laughing, what do you want for Duke Snider?

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
Emperors!

What would it take to get your Jimmie Foxx from you? I've got Glavine or Carlton or Johnson... Johnson or Glavine would do it straight up, probably, I'd need a little more if I gave you Carlton. Perhaps a 2 for 2 so you could get an offensive player back and I can get a replacement pitcher.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
If I attain a few more Foxxes, I am moving my team and changing my mascot, btw.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

factorialite posted:

Superstars!

Your 3B sucks right now. Wade Boggs is awesome at 3B. How about we trade my Boggs for your, say, Jimmie Foxx? This isn't definite, but let's talk.

I too need a 3B and have some pitching and OF to spare! What do you say?

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Mooseontheloose posted:

We can sell your Smasher's sabermetrically sound platoon of Howilliams Monsoon if you need 3B support? We're going to move our new Harmon Killibrew in there. We need 2B guys and pitching.

:siren: Jim Palmer for both Howard Johnson and Matt Williams?

I'd ask for Kaat 'cause you're not using him in our rotation, but left handed pitching is banned in our ball park.

quote:

Superstars!

We're keen, particularly if you can help us out at 2B as well. We can potentially move you the Cultist's Foxx as well.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Oct 16, 2012

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

We're keen, particularly if you can help us out at 2B as well.

Specifically, that Knoblauch of yours is awfully attractive. Would one Foxx be enough to cover both Chuck and Wade?

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
:siren:Trade Alert!:siren:

San Juan Elephants receive:
2003 Ichiro Suzuki

Norfolk Splinter Cells receive:
1974 Tommy John
1974 Jim Brewer

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.

Trade Accepted. Tommy John goes to 5th slot in the rotation, and I'm back to a 5 man rotation. Brewer replaces Putz in the bullpen. Stargell takes over for Ichiro in LF. Cabrera is back to DH, and Olerud is back to 1B. New lineup in a moment.

New Lineup and Rotation:

Cobb RF
Boggs 3B
Mantle CF
Cabrera DH
Piazza C
Olerud 1B
Ripken SS
Whitaker 2B
Stargell LF

Clemens
Verlander
Santana
Summers
John

CL: Henke
SU: Brewer
SR: Benitez
SR: Soriano
MR: LaRoche
MR: Hasegawa
LR: Mullin
LR: Key

cbx fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 16, 2012

Warm Sarsaparilla
Jan 3, 2012

Mooseontheloose posted:

HoF 3B Brooks Robinson for Jim Kaat, who has enough relief credentials I feel I can use him, and basically any one other guy you can spare?

Warm Sarsaparilla posted:

Excellent. Send down Murcer, Ted Williams into left field.

On the pitching side, send down Lee Smith, Willie Hernandez, and Jeff Nelson. Goose sets up, Quiz is middle relief, Betancourt to long relief, Oh God, Hoyt Wilhelm back to second "starter."

Just so it doesn't slip through the cracks.

Edgar takes over DH from Sammy, who moves into right field, benching Manny and sending down Michael Young; platoon Lofton with DiMaggio and Vizquel with Hornsby for the week. Duke Sims catches for Seaver and Garcia.

I guess Gibby sits for Cliff Lee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Mike Cameron and Ernie Lombardi to the minors. Papi is now DH, Dickey and Piazza platoon at catcher, Scoops Carey plays center.

New Lineup

LF Rickey Henderson
SS Barry Larkin
1B Lou Gehrig
2B Roberto Alomar
RF Brian Giles
DH David Ortiz
CF Max Carey
C Bill Dickey/Mike Piazza
3B Red Rolfe

Strategy Slider Changes

Hit and Run: -1