Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
dammit his name was kunta kittay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

rip old man toby :(

you transcended your mortal coil to hang with the cool cats

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
gaycattes are out of jail and settling in now, i'll post pics in a bit

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trig Discipline posted:

congrats buddy :)

i bet they're happy to see you

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

how can that which has no balls be gay

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

quoting a post comparing my ulillillia look-alike catte from 8,000 pages ago cause i just took a :3: pic of her

also i just fostered this little dude; he got adopted after ONE DAY of fostering :)

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

why the gently caress do neutered boy cattes still love to fight so much

all the boys in the house fight the girls and fight each other and the girls mostly get along

Air Force Bake Sale
Aug 19, 2005

:ohdear:

Air Force Bake Sale fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 20, 2012

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

he's just trying to fit in let him do his thing its just a phase

a world called z0r
Aug 31, 2012

svelte cats ftw

a world called z0r
Aug 31, 2012

ten dollar bitcoin posted:

why the gently caress do neutered boy cattes still love to fight so much

"give me back my balls u fag"

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hi Toby!

I had seen pictures if you before and have always admired you. You were an old wise catte who still loved sunshine and treats, despite feeling your bones starting to ache. It was worth going outside to hang with your people that fed you because you both made each other happy and that made you purr with the kitten-like giddiness that you felt when you were younger because it meant that all was right in the world.

But you knew it was time to go, but you were ok with that because the people who loved you all your life were with you to the very end. Making sure that you knew that you were happy that they were the ones that gave you skritches and snuck you treats when maybe you didn't deserve them because you had been bad, but they forgave you anyway. You were held in those last moments by the ones you loved and you purred, letting them know that you loved them back, and you would jump up in their arms and purr again when you meet them on the other side, years from now.

Rest well Toby. You were a good catte.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Hi Toby!

I had seen pictures if you before and have always admired you. You were an old wise catte who still loved sunshine and treats, despite feeling your bones starting to ache. It was worth going outside to hang with your people that fed you because you both made each other happy and that made you purr with the kitten-like giddiness that you felt when you were younger because it meant that all was right in the world.

But you knew it was time to go, but you were ok with that because the people who loved you all your life were with you to the very end. Making sure that you knew that you were happy that they were the ones that gave you skritches and snuck you treats when maybe you didn't deserve them because you had been bad, but they forgave you anyway. You were held in those last moments by the ones you loved and you purred, letting them know that you loved them back, and you would jump up in their arms and purr again when you meet them on the other side, years from now.

:3:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I just checked and Toby, yes it says it right here "Toby" was one of the best cattes to ever grace God's green earth!

Great work Toby!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

bump_fn posted:

get well mr cat

also:

slouchin'

sometimes u have to be a mounted head

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

a catte walked into my apartment today. i've seen him around before on the prowl, no collar, so i think he just lives in the area. i left my door open for fresh air and the next time i turned around there was an orange catte peeking out of the bathroom door watching me. i stared at him and he stared and me and slowly walked towards me and then bolted and ran under the bed. i crouched down to look at him and he started slinking towards the wall then popped out and stood near the patio door. so i opened it for him and he went outside and walked calmly into the bushes and disappeared

bye for now chill catte

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ooooh live animals, could you be more specific

nice! a little more detail though?

hooray!

let's see if we can find a spot to...

no not here

not here either

looks promising

hmmmmmm...

yes...

GAY ON

hooray!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

So happy the gay cats are back in action

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Hi Toby!

Suddenly my allergies seem to be acting up.

RIP Toby

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer
i love your two gay cats

much less of a let down than kirk's two gay dads

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
oh my god i hope we see a lot more big gay cat slurp downs

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

ftl

floofless freaks

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

BANME.sh posted:

I had to bring my old childhood cat Toby to the vet today to get put to sleep. He was 16 and had pretty bad kidney issues. Hadn't eaten for 4 days and didn't want to get out of bed this morning (also due to arthritis in his hips which gets worse now that it's fall)

I held him as he was put under and he was gently purring the entire time.

I dont have any photos of him when he was younger cuz I only have my laptop (but just imagine some of a nice grey cat being awesome and you'll get the basic picture)

Here's some I took last summer

go pet your cats :unsmith:

e: bonus video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXduJuH1x9g&hd=1

RIP Toby, handsome cat. You were part of the original tong crew and I would feed you grass all day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

this is the best

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Nice!

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

i think if romney wins i'm just gonna come in to DAT FUKKEN CAT.jpg, curl into a ball and like zone out for a few months

a world called z0r
Aug 31, 2012

They were all in love with dyin'
They were drinking from a fountain
That was pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
cat thread continues to deliver. gay cats, 3 leg cats, 1 eye cats, crazy cats, uptight cats, chill cats, old lady cats, furry cats. pet all cats

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

beatlegs posted:

i think if romney wins i'm just gonna come in to DAT FUKKEN CAT.jpg, curl into a ball and like zone out for a few months

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer
ge brings good things to life

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
also

carmen's tortie face is kind of interesting, she has lighter colored 'eye brows' and a really tiny soul patch under her lip. i like the red colors that run along her back the most though.

tortie cats are the best cats

mod sassinator fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Oct 20, 2012

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

all cats are the best cats, although your statement is true also

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Looks like a good fit.

Purrfect, not too small at all.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i wish i could have a cat of every kind

i would have a floofy like teddy, a weirdo like magna, a tortie like carmen, a tabby like zoe, a grayish cat with huge whiskers like elmer, a big cat like OC, a tuxedo like elena (or one of my own cats), and a gay set of cats like ralph 'n frank.

can you imagine?

as soon as i win the lottery i will be adopting all of those types of cats, and any else i may have left out.

edit i forgot i also want a sweet old catte like toby and a scrunchyface like tank

editedit you know what i want to adopt all yoscat

Roosevelt fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Oct 20, 2012

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
old but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRBH21IvSrc

lol

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI9W_VdV1l0

and this

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Vintage cat pile:

Vintage basket case:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Oldternet cats OR
Cats on Film

My mum's old tom, Loverboy

His sister, my cat Mini. This is a bird feeder twenty feet off the ground. She'd climb up the side of the house to sit there when she wanted in. Ninja cats hate doors, I guess.