Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killer_Frost
Nov 30, 2011

I hit my nephew yet I don't hesitate to judge other people's parenting skills.
PS MY BABY CAROLINE CAN NEVER SHARE A LAP WITH BALLS. Lol

Anoia posted:

Nothing too complicated. I want it to look like a cheap souvenir shirt, so it'll be vector based and probably only use shades of pink, white, and maybe red on black.

Think of old 70's shirts, only in tank top form: text up top, drawing of the lake in between, and Silent Hill centered under that. Ideally the whole image can fit high on the chest, but I'm also thinking of slapping a drawing of Robbie the Rabbit's head on the back near the neckline.

You could always just make it yourself.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Screen-Printing%3A-Cheap,-Dirty,-and-At-Home/

I've done single color freezer paper stencils for friends for shirts but friend of mine did a 3 color Loki shirt using this tutorial and it came out great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Alrighty, I might also recommend checking out a site like CustomInk(.com) for a single piece, they do single pieces. But for a shirt with a 3-color print, you're going to be paying a bit no matter what you do. I usually only do single pieces in 1-color prints because I'm lazy.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Anoia posted:

So I've been wanting to do my own variation on Heather Mason, since I'm not a skirt kind of girl, and figured I could make one of her unlockable jeans and tank top outits. Finding good/large source images for the various designs proved difficult, so I decided to make an original Lakeside Amusement Park souvenir shirt instead.

If you need images to work off of, Omi Gibson did a great cosplay of one of Heather's alternate costumes:

http://kero.dyndns.tv/hp/archives/460.html
http://kero.dyndns.tv/hp/archives/461.html
http://kero.dyndns.tv/hp/archives/442.html (The alternate costume is lower on this page)

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Sweet! Thanks for all the tips! If I do go with custom ink I'll probably just make the design one color.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

Anoia posted:

Sweet! Thanks for all the tips! If I do go with custom ink I'll probably just make the design one color.

If you decide to do one color, I could print it for you and I virtually guarantee I could do it for less!

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

McPantserton posted:

If you decide to do one color, I could print it for you and I virtually guarantee I could do it for less!

I'll definitely get with you once I turn my napkin scribbles into something print worthy.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

I am a page late for discussion about making a smoking Rocketeer jetpack but by gods I am going to have this conversation. I'm working on a Rocketeer costume right now and this is exactly what I wanted. I can fabricate the jetpack with enough time, but I want the drat thing to smoke for a display!

I saw there was some talk about dry ice, but it really seems like it wouldn't do the job as well as some other alternatives. I have a pair of small paintball CO2 tanks that I'm considering using, instead. I figured I could make it so that the top of each 'jet', where the conical nose is, would be removable. Then, I could pull the tanks out through the top, charge them as needed at my local paintball store, put them back in, and screw them into place. Then I could use some manner of solenoid to open and shut valves on each canister to vent gas out of them. The problem with this is that the solenoid valves they make to do this are very expensive, as they have to be rated for very cold temperatures - otherwise, they freeze in the 'on' position, and you can't turn the drat pack off until you run out of gas.

Here's a dude who made a mandalorian bounty hunter jetpack that vents CO2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0qB0f4Ne8

I need to find out exactly how he's got this rigged up so I can do it, but goddamnit, this is happening.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

drat, that looks awesome. I bet if you set that up with some red/orange LEDs shining onto the fog it would look totally boss. Please let me know if you can find any more info on it, I'd love to know!

Also post your Rocketeer costume as you get it done. I hate competition but I could also use the inspiration!

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

JamSessionEin posted:

I am a page late for discussion about making a smoking Rocketeer jetpack but by gods I am going to have this conversation. I'm working on a Rocketeer costume right now and this is exactly what I wanted. I can fabricate the jetpack with enough time, but I want the drat thing to smoke for a display!

I've been trying to figure out how to make a ghost trap smoke properly for six years with no luck.

Dry ice, ventilation foggers, saltpeter, minifoggers, and literally dozens of other suggestions have revealed no results. It got so bad that we made a video parodying the struggle.
edit: okay holy poo poo that video was posted on the previous page. :tinfoil:

If you like that guy's CO2 venting, a guy on the GB boards found a way to do something similar with his cartoon pack, and the result may be a little more in line with what you want to come out of a rocketeer pack instead of the billowing smoke that would come out of a ghost trap.

Fernando's venting solution

As I understand it, he just has a can of compressed air (computer dust-off stuff) held upside-down in the pack. You may go through three or four over the course of the day, but it's proven and it works. Just don't buy stuff that has the bitter additive, I guess.

edit: This guys video shows that it can easily give off a pretty large jet.

Boomerjinks fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 18, 2012

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW

User 90204 posted:

Also post your Rocketeer costume as you get it done. I hate competition but I could also use the inspiration!

I actually just had the helmet show up on my doorstep literally ten minutes ago. I bought a resin cast from someone on TheRPF.com and this thing's fantastically well made. Going to take a bit of work to assemble (mostly drilling out the eyes and mouth and attaching the fin) and paint, but I'm excited as all hell to get that started.

That said, I won't be able to touch the helmet 'till after Christmas because the wife stole it right off my head after this picture. She technically paid for it, since I put it on her paypal account by mistake, and she's wrapping it up as one of my damned presents. Curse this unfair world.

I have the jacket coming too off of eBay, because I can't stitch leather to save my life. Already have the jodhpurs I'll need, though. The boots are one of those pieces I'm sure I'll need to buy but haven't found yet... but when it comes to the jetpack, I know I'm going to get my fabricating hands dirty.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Thats a nice helmet! I got mine off ebay years ago, but it looks very similar (although the construction is different, I think...) I am curious if all the helmet designs out there are from the same originals - when you get it back I would love to bug you for the measurements. I have an issue where I am not a big dude, so the helmet I have is kind of oversized.

I am planning on making the jacket (I actually have a canvas mockup in pieces that I should really get to work on...) but I don't blame you for buying one. I've been sewing for costumes for years and it's still going to be a real challenge.

I built a pack for the costume a few years ago, but made the mistake of doing it entirely out of sheet metal. So it ended up a little rough and was stupidly heavy to boot. I trashed it during a move, but kept the pack/harness I had made. My plan is to build a new pack out of lighter materials to make it manageable for an all-day haul.

I'll try to get some pictures up here at some point. I should at least post my harness and helmet!

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW

Ashcans posted:

Thats a nice helmet! I got mine off ebay years ago, but it looks very similar (although the construction is different, I think...) I am curious if all the helmet designs out there are from the same originals - when you get it back I would love to bug you for the measurements. I have an issue where I am not a big dude, so the helmet I have is kind of oversized.

I am planning on making the jacket (I actually have a canvas mockup in pieces that I should really get to work on...) but I don't blame you for buying one. I've been sewing for costumes for years and it's still going to be a real challenge.

I built a pack for the costume a few years ago, but made the mistake of doing it entirely out of sheet metal. So it ended up a little rough and was stupidly heavy to boot. I trashed it during a move, but kept the pack/harness I had made. My plan is to build a new pack out of lighter materials to make it manageable for an all-day haul.

I'll try to get some pictures up here at some point. I should at least post my harness and helmet!

Oddly enough, I'm confident that I can make a jetpack given enough plastic, bondo, and time, but making a decent harness to hang it off of is not something I know how to do. I figured when the time came, I'd hit up SA-Mart or something to try and get someone to make the harness.

This dude made an unbelievable pack with detailed internals, and the kind of harness I'm thinking of:

http://www.moviejackets.com/rocketeer-pack.php

Anyway, I would love to see what you've got, too.

Fake edit: speaking of pack weight, thats one of the things I always find disheartening about props. If I make this jetpack or a proton pack from ghostbusters or something, I'm sure I can do it accurately, but it'll weigh a ton. I think many costumers get around that by casting their props in lighter resin and fiberglass after construction, but when I look at doing that, I'm horrified by how expensive mold rubber is. I worked out the costs and it's like a couple hundred bucks of rubber to make something backpack sized... At which point, I may as well have bought someone else's cast for the same cost and saved myself the time. I guess it makes more sense if you can resell casts or copies to recoup your costs, but I don't have that kind of time.

Killer_Frost
Nov 30, 2011

JamSessionEin posted:

Fake edit: speaking of pack weight, thats one of the things I always find disheartening about props. If I make this jetpack or a proton pack from ghostbusters or something, I'm sure I can do it accurately, but it'll weigh a ton. I think many costumers get around that by casting their props in lighter resin and fiberglass after construction, but when I look at doing that, I'm horrified by how expensive mold rubber is. I worked out the costs and it's like a couple hundred bucks of rubber to make something backpack sized... At which point, I may as well have bought someone else's cast for the same cost and saved myself the time. I guess it makes more sense if you can resell casts or copies to recoup your costs, but I don't have that kind of time.

The other thing you can do to cut weight is to vacuform it. They're relatively easy to make in your home and if you don't want to lug around 30 pounds of fiberglass all day. It also leaves all sorts of room in the interior for bells and whistles, like co2 tanks to make jets come out the back. :)

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
There are actually quite a few nice cardboard and pepakura packs being built lately. You probably wouldn't put them in a display case with autographs and props, but they are more than ideal for Halloween parties and being worn for hours on end.

The next big thing being anticipated is mass-produced foam packs. A number of builders are talking with costume companies (inflatable packs, etc) on how to produce nearly accurate, squishy "stunt" packs, but who knows if it will ever get off the ground.

Adam (the guy with the pep pack) is also working on a scratch-built rocketeer pack that may be worth looking at.

I guess I don't have any pictures of it accessible from work, but a friend of ours came across the original Disney mold in a junk pile and is currently working on creating a new master. Goon LobsterBoyX and I got to fiddle with one of the first casts to come out of it a few weeks ago, so it's likely that having a really terrific jetpack pulled from the original cast will be a possibility in the near future.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW

Killer_Frost posted:

The other thing you can do to cut weight is to vacuform it. They're relatively easy to make in your home and if you don't want to lug around 30 pounds of fiberglass all day. It also leaves all sorts of room in the interior for bells and whistles, like co2 tanks to make jets come out the back. :)

Oh good lord I didn't even think about this. I have been wanting one of these vaccuform tables for ages, but I never put two and two together. Gonna have to look into this.

Also, Boomer, I would very much like to know more about that original mold and possible casts from it. Please tell me you have pictures or something.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

JamSessionEin posted:

Also, Boomer, I would very much like to know more about that original mold and possible casts from it. Please tell me you have pictures or something.

The only pictures I have simply show what it is, without detail. Up until recently the guy kept it in the corner of his prop room and his cats slept in it. :v:

Killer_Frost
Nov 30, 2011

JamSessionEin posted:

Oh good lord I didn't even think about this. I have been wanting one of these vaccuform tables for ages, but I never put two and two together. Gonna have to look into this.

I looked into it not too long ago because I'm talking hubby into building one. :D

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
They're totally worth it, IMO. I got one of the oven ones that's 11x16 and no lie, it OWNS. My friends and I are planning on building a bigger vacuum former and I legit cannot wait.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I need a new Dremel, mine is a serious POS. Anyone have a brand they can recommend? I trust you guys to find me something cheap and reliable!

I also just ordered Pros-Aide and am going to try using it instead of spirit gum for the first time. Leveling up in my cosplay game, here!

edit: VVV Thanks!!

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 21, 2012

Wanderless
Apr 30, 2009
I've been quite pleased with this one as a spindle for my CNC router, and it has a reasonable following in that community:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MUSLCC/

It isn't terribly expensive, seems quite well made (I tend to shy away from Black & Decker stuff for the most part, but this one has been going strong for a while without complaint), and is a 2 amp rather than the more typical 1 amp, so you can go a bit more aggressive on cuts with large bits.

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010
Steer away from the Ozito range of dremels, those break horrendously easily! I use a Dremel brand dremel. 300 series, I think.

Also, pertaining to the making of a venting jet pack, I used a system that consisted of a main tank (which stores the ice) made out of a large PVC pipe, which I then made a screw top for, so I could pour water in when I wanted to make more vapor appear. I also drilled a release valve on the bottom, so if the pack started to become too heavy from the water buildup, I could just wander over to a drain/bin and flush the cold water out.

I also use an ALICE frame to give my back some support when wearing my proton pack.

Here's some shots of how my system looks like.

These are the rockets. The nose cones have since been swapped out for something more accurate, but the vent valves are hidden in them.

The main tank, and where it sits in the jet pack. You can see the vent tubes leading out of the sides.

Vent valves.

Final pack before it got a final coat of silver paint. Pack's lid is off in this shot. The rockets attach to the sides with magnets and velcro.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

I sent a message to someone on YourProps asking for a detail photo of one of his items, and his message back was just, "Why?"

Um, I want to reproduce the object?

I'm not sure why else I would want a reference photo.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I will take this down if it's inappropriate but I thought this might be a good place to mention- the store I work at is doing a promotion for the costume season.

$100 gift certificate for DelMonico Hatter ( http:/www.delmonicohatter.com )to the person who submits the best "steampunk" photo.

Contest rules are here: http://www.delmonicohatter.com/steampunk-hats-contest.htm

If you need a hat for your cosplay, for a convention, or just for a general costume (or heck, if you're the type to wear hats any time!) consider entering our contest and winning a nice chunk of change toward a cool hat! It's entirely likely that I will be involved in the judging process so I'd love to see some goons enter.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I'm working on a ton of projects for Halloween that would classify as Cosplay. Most of it isn't for folks that will be going to cons (except my brother who is going to be Deadpool with his son)

Here is the work I'm doing for a Slave Leia costume. I've got to do it quickly and not to much $$. Found a few good tutorials online. I've never worked with any of these materials so it is a bit tricky.

http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/slave_leia
http://costumesandartwork.blogspot.com/2009/05/return-of-jedi-slave-leia-bikini.html

Funhilde fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Oct 22, 2012

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

I've never done cosplay together. Usually for Halloween I make a new robot costume every year. This year I put my foot down and decided I wanted to be something from something. I am a rabid fan of the fallout and wasteland series, and I'm sure the NCR Ranger gives everyone a hardon. It's a way too difficult costume to take on for my first but I'm not letting that stop me. I've got all the materials I need, just gotta build it.

Here's what I've got so far.

I'm running out of time and probably wont be finished for Halloween. I'm moving in 9 days, and I have a wedding to go to this weekend, but dammit I'm gonna try!

Not looking forward to working on the coat. Gotta convert a too-big brown leather trench into a just-right duster. If anyone else has done this build let me know.

I think the OP could use some building material guides. I had to dig hard to find that EVA foam is great stuff.

TwystNeko
Dec 25, 2004

*ya~~wn*
Has anyone got any links/suggestions for making a big robot-claw type hand? I'm working on a costume so far that is a mish-mash of several ideas - The helmet from the Cyborg Ninja from MGS, the forearm/gauntlet from some Iron Man armor, and a scratch-built backpack "power source". I'm using the Iron Man style hands (Craft foam + cheap glove), and I was just thinking it'd be pretty cool to have a three-fingered "robot" hand instead.

Anyone done this sort of thing before?

Edit: here's a couple pics - the helmet's got a bit of a different paintjob now, though.

TwystNeko fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Oct 23, 2012

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
^^^ Holy poo poo that's awesome!!

To whoever it was asking about doing alternate Heather Mason outfits: Do it! I love seeing alternate costumes and it definitely adds variety.

To anyone with experience dyeing fabrics: I have a skirt that is 50% Polyester 25% Acrylic and 25% Rayon. It's a light grey skirt that I'm trying to dye a really dark grey for a Hogwarts skirt and I was wondering if there was any dye someone would recommend? I've heard that dyeing polyester is kind of a process. A friend of mine suggested using a mixture of iDye and iDyePoly in the color I want, but I just wanted to get some second opinions before jumping head first into this. I've never dyed anything before.

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 23, 2012

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Happy Landfill posted:

To whoever it was asking about doing alternate Heather Mason outfits: Do it! I love seeing alternate costumes and it definitely adds variety.

To anyone with experience dyeing fabrics: I have a skirt that is 50% Polyester 25% Acrylic and 25% Rayon. It's a light grey skirt that I'm trying to dye a really dark grey for a Hogwarts skirt and I was wondering if there was any dye someone would recommend? I've heard that dyeing polyester is kind of a process. A friend of mine suggested using a mixture of iDye and iDyePoly in the color I want, but I just wanted to get some second opinions before jumping head first into this. I've never dyed anything before.

Polyester is pretty hard to dye. I've never heard of the iDyePoly though. With the mixed fiber content it may not dye a uniform color.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Dang :sigh: It's the perfect skirt, too.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Happy Landfill posted:

Dang :sigh: It's the perfect skirt, too.

If you're good at sewing or are willing/able to practice you could take the skirt apart and use it to make a pattern. Then you can get it in the perfect color and material!

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
My wife and I are considering doing comic-con or something and going in costume. She hasn't decided what she'd like to dress up as, but I want to do the original powersuit from fallout, the brotherhood of steel one. I grew up in Atlanta going to Dragon Con so I'm a bit of a vet, but she's never been to a con before. This thread is really inspiring and you guys/gals do some AMZING work, the Yoshi outfits are ridiculous.

Killer_Frost
Nov 30, 2011

Happy Landfill posted:

I did some research not too long ago about dying polyester, the one I read suggested using alcohol as the liquid. I never got around to dying that fabric, and mind was 100% polyester so I wasn't worried about it not dying evenly.

I say rip the skirt into pieces and re-make it in the right color. Might be less of a nightmare.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Cheap Shot posted:

I've never done cosplay together. Usually for Halloween I make a new robot costume every year. This year I put my foot down and decided I wanted to be something from something. I am a rabid fan of the fallout and wasteland series, and I'm sure the NCR Ranger gives everyone a hardon. It's a way too difficult costume to take on for my first but I'm not letting that stop me. I've got all the materials I need, just gotta build it.

Here's what I've got so far.

I'm running out of time and probably wont be finished for Halloween. I'm moving in 9 days, and I have a wedding to go to this weekend, but dammit I'm gonna try!

Not looking forward to working on the coat. Gotta convert a too-big brown leather trench into a just-right duster. If anyone else has done this build let me know.

I think the OP could use some building material guides. I had to dig hard to find that EVA foam is great stuff.

Are you going to make the eyes light up? I got in a gas mask at work and was thinking of doing pretty much the same thing but I'm not sure if it's really feasible to make the eyes glow. I have red led's and wire I could run through it, but not sure how to light up the whole lense and not blind myself at the same time.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Leper Residue posted:

Are you going to make the eyes light up? I got in a gas mask at work and was thinking of doing pretty much the same thing but I'm not sure if it's really feasible to make the eyes glow. I have red led's and wire I could run through it, but not sure how to light up the whole lense and not blind myself at the same time.

I think the trick would be to get a fairly thick lens material and to encase 1/4-1/2" of material out of the visible area. Drill a small straight hole and insert an LED in but not past the casing and it would work. You don't want to be able to view the LED directly. If this isn't a clear enough description let me know and I'll try to draw a picture.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

If you're good at sewing or are willing/able to practice you could take the skirt apart and use it to make a pattern. Then you can get it in the perfect color and material!

Killer_Frost posted:

I did some research not too long ago about dying polyester, the one I read suggested using alcohol as the liquid. I never got around to dying that fabric, and mind was 100% polyester so I wasn't worried about it not dying evenly.

I say rip the skirt into pieces and re-make it in the right color. Might be less of a nightmare.

Will probably have to do that. Guess I was just hoping to skip a step. Thanks, guys!

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

I think the trick would be to get a fairly thick lens material and to encase 1/4-1/2" of material out of the visible area. Drill a small straight hole and insert an LED in but not past the casing and it would work. You don't want to be able to view the LED directly. If this isn't a clear enough description let me know and I'll try to draw a picture.

That actually gives me an idea, the area around the lenses are pretty thick, and could probably hide some led lights. It also has the probability to completely gently caress up the gas mask.

Also, my gas mask doesn't look nearly as cool or as sturdy as Cheap Shots. But I'm thinking his is made entirely from eva foam? Mine's an actual gas mask, so it might not work as well anyways.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Leper Residue posted:

That actually gives me an idea, the area around the lenses are pretty thick, and could probably hide some led lights. It also has the probability to completely gently caress up the gas mask.

Also, my gas mask doesn't look nearly as cool or as sturdy as Cheap Shots. But I'm thinking his is made entirely from eva foam? Mine's an actual gas mask, so it might not work as well anyways.

You could always epoxy on some edges to embed/hide the LED's in.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Leper Residue posted:

I planned to use EL wire on it's own but couldn't get any in time to figure out how to wire it, so I ordered these:
http://www.glowstickspro.com/catalog/i313.html

Comes with the wire already attached to a battery pack I can stick to the side of the helmet for switching on and off. I'm probably going to have to cannibalize them to make it look right. I'll let you know how it goes. The more I think about it maybe I should have just ordered some wire and tried to figure it out.

Also I didn't use EVA for the mask, I used foam core board. The EVA will be for the chest armor.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
In the Halloween thread in GBS, someone recently posted a premade Grim Reaper costume that comes with glowing red glasses behind a blank black fabric mask. If you have a Walmart or Spirit store nearby, it might be worth getting one to cannibalize the glowing-eye bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyRavenWaves
Dec 18, 2007
You don't get stronger by lifting baby weights
Alright guys I am at wits end and may just use and old costume for Halloween this year because I can't figure out how to get this chest piece to work.

Trying to make this.

So the sewing not so hard and all is pinned and ready to just stitch. The chest guard piece is giving me flack. I was trying the heat form craft foam method last night but it isn't coming out well and is still highly wrinkled, I wonder if my new hair dryer just isn't getting hot enough or what. I have to mold it on myself because I still haven't made time to make a tape form. It's a pretty important for the costume, even thought it's a small piece, but I am at a loss. What do you guys think?