Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
loving really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Oh gently caress off.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

God really?

RoofieMyselfForFun
Apr 5, 2010
My TV is poo poo and all i saw was dark shadows. The hell did I miss?

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.
Phbbhhbbhhhtttt.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Club is in a real bind next week

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Ok so he's dead. Poor little guy.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Apparently crash safety standards don't exist in Kurt Sutter's world.

Anyway, needless family drama. loving wonderful.

Edit:

Baronash fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Feb 7, 2013

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

RoofieMyselfForFun posted:

My TV is poo poo and all i saw was dark shadows. The hell did I miss?

Able probably got impaled by a tree. On any other show I'd say it might be daring but I'm not willing to give Sutter the benefit of the doubt he did this for shock value (or he didn't like working with the kid).

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I'm more annoyed at how poorly edited that whole final sequence was than what actually happened. Although that was dumb too.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

Apparently crash safety standards don't exist in Kurt Sutter's world.

Anyway, needless family drama. loving wonderful.

That was a perfectly fine episode before that.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Needed Tony Soprano suffocating Gemma.

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.

cochise posted:

Ok so he's dead. Poor little guy.

No, no. It's better that way.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Cluricaun posted:

No, no. It's better that way.

Over and under on how long the other one lasts?

I'm sure Sutter hates all kids.

RoofieMyselfForFun
Apr 5, 2010

SneakySneaks posted:

Able probably got impaled by a tree. On any other show I'd say it might be daring but I'm not willing to give Sutter the benefit of the doubt he did this for shock value (or he didn't like working with the kid).

Did we see who shot at Jax? Did someone whom we previously thought was important die an undramatic death?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Akileese posted:

I really enjoyed the episode until that happened.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Akileese posted:

I meant that Abel's probable death was needless family drama.

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

RoofieMyselfForFun posted:

Did we see who shot at Jax? Did someone whom we previously thought was important die an undramatic death?

A black guy that was probably hired by Clay to shift the blame towards not-Gus.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

I meant that Abel's probable death was needless family drama.

Yeah that's what I was referring too. The episode was entirely fine until the car crash and the family drama. This show has a knack to destroying good will in a single scene.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Haven't watched this ep yet, but the fact that there has been only about 40 posts since this afternoon and now is indicative of how this show's fans have apparently deserted it.

I'm just gonna pretend that AJ Weston survived Jax's assassination attempt and that things have proceeded from there.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
At least we found out that what really melts Otto's heart is watching Luann getting railed by like nine guys.

Filthy Phil needs to be featured more heavily (fat joke?).

Joel McHale better stick around to comment on Jax's creepy, flesh-colored beard at least once this season.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

I actually did like the episode until the last 5 minutes. I don't understand the point in any of this.

Abe Froman
Jul 2, 2003

The Sausage King of Chicago

stuxracer posted:

I actually did like the episode until the last 5 minutes. I don't understand the point in any of this.

Yet, we still watch.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Gemma is like, the last person I would trust with those kids at that moment

Donny Brook
Jul 23, 2007

Hello Ladies

Rest In Peace
Dave
(aka Donny Brook)
1963-2013
Goonspeed, friend

hitze posted:

Gemma is like, the last person I would trust with those kids at that moment

Now she's never gonna patch things up with Tara after getting baked with Unser (right in front of all those cops too!) and driving her kid into that tree.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
That was a loving dumb ending. I like Gemma, but Season 5 is all about How Kurt Sutter Can Ruin Gemma

Donny Brook
Jul 23, 2007

Hello Ladies

Rest In Peace
Dave
(aka Donny Brook)
1963-2013
Goonspeed, friend
It's like he made a bet with her after everybody loved her for belting that chick with the skateboard all those years ago that by the end of season 5 everybody would hate her.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Donny Brook posted:

It's like he made a bet with her after everybody loved her for belting that chick with the skateboard all those years ago that by the end of season 5 everybody would hate her.

You could say the same for the show as a whole.

Honestly I liked the last couple of episodes or at least I didn't hate them, but of course Sutter has to go and pull this poo poo. Its two one step forward and two steps back with this guy.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
This was edited so poorly I thought for a moment that Gemma was the shooter that got away.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

niethan posted:

This was edited so poorly I thought for a moment that Gemma was the shooter that got away.

I assumed she was going to crash into the shooter for a minute.

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.
I think we should all take a moment to thank the lord that these people all live in Charming California, where all of the sides of the roads have big fluffy clumps of like moss and hay all over them so if you have to tackle someone, crash your car or lay down your bike you can just tumble around like a kid at Discovery Zone and just brush your poo poo off and be like "whatevs".

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

niethan posted:

I thought the exact same thing and didn't even roll my eyes THAT much.
This show.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Anybody else notice during the Joel McHale chop shop Soundgarden chase scene they passed by Paddy's Pub from It's Always Sunny?

Kragdar
Jan 27, 2006

I do say boyz, we got us a right an' proper WAAAAGH! on our hands.
I'm curious as to why she was on a highway stretch of road coming from the club house going home. I thought charming was a pretty small town and they normally use surface streets to get to/from places IN charming.

Shocking how she didn't get all fuzzy driving TO the club house from unsers after that spliff. But the second she gets her two grandchildren "durpadoo I am so tired! lets crash in 20 seconds of driving"

When I get tired while driving I pull over and I am a 24 year old male...You'd think a grandmother would know better.

Edit: gently caress I got mad at a show where NO ONE acts like a normal human with a brain/emotions. Got me again Kunt Sutter.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

At least we found out that what really melts Otto's heart is watching Luann getting railed by like nine guys.

Further proof of Sutter's cuckold fetish.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Kragdar posted:

Shocking how she didn't get all fuzzy driving TO the club house from unsers after that spliff. But the second she gets her two grandchildren "durpadoo I am so tired! lets crash in 20 seconds of driving"

Or stop off for a mocha latte or something to clear the brain before hitting the road. Then again nobody in the history of marijuana abuse has driven like that while high. Maybe they were smoking a dipped joint and Unser likes to get wet.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Her "Oh poo poo!" made me laugh out loud at my TV. It just played out like some sort of comical relief. gently caress Kurt Sutter.

cornface
Dec 28, 2006

by Lowtax
If Abel is dead, that other kid will act sad, but actually be secretly happy that now he gets Gemma all to himself.

Maybe Abel's actor was feeling typecast and he wanted to...branch out. This was Sutter's way of making sure he would...stick...around. He liked the job, but Gemma was...driving him crazy. He made a good bit of money from his Son's gig, and thought it was time to put down roots?

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Abel's paralyzed and will be Nero's son's new roommate; Jax will go to Nero for advice on how do deal with a disabled kid

:suicide:

Any takers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

The SARS Volta posted:

Abel's paralyzed and will be Nero's son's new roommate; Jax will go to Nero for advice on how do deal with a disabled kid

:suicide:

Any takers

Abel didn't die from being impaled with a tree limb. He had a heart attack so Sutter could actually close out Abel's storyline and cause more drama between Tara and Gemma "You obviously didn't fix his heart well enough!"

• Locked thread