Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squashy Nipples posted:

Holy poo poo, is the Geek Time website a piece of poo poo. Hasn't been updated in years, either. Ralph really is a useless rear end in a top hat.

Anyway, now that I'm caught up The Walking Dead, I'd like to hear some of the Geek Time interviews with the cast that I missed. Is there a "Friggin" style rundown of the Geek Time shows anywhere? I'm also guessing that a legit way to download them is out of the question, too.

I think Ralph is one of the last good performers on the show, as he's somebody who will bust balls, even against Howard and Robin sometimes. But the Geek Time site is a serious embarrassment; it makes me wonder if he got help from the people Howard turned to for his site. ("Dreamtank", I think they were called?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I really really hope Ralph made that website himself because if anyone who is pretending to be a professional designer or developer of web properties had anything to do with it they should kill themselves right now. And give Ralph his $300 back.

My favorite elements from 1997's HTML: Unnecessary Tables, image maps, iframed-in trash, horrible flash navigation to hide the lack of design competency, etc etc etc, all present.

GEEK TIME AHOY
:goonsay:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Squashy Nipples posted:

Holy poo poo, is the Geek Time website a piece of poo poo. Hasn't been updated in years, either. Ralph really is a useless rear end in a top hat.

Anyway, now that I'm caught up The Walking Dead, I'd like to hear some of the Geek Time interviews with the cast that I missed. Is there a "Friggin" style rundown of the Geek Time shows anywhere? I'm also guessing that a legit way to download them is out of the question, too.

I like how his POLLS button asks "2011 SUPERHERO MOVIE most looking forward to..."

Big effort there Ralph.

His credits page lists himself as the Website Designer, but apparently he made somebody else actually make it.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
He also didn't anonymize the WHOIS info so you can get his work address and personal email address (@aol.com).

But no, the GeekTime people couldn't be expected to use modern things like podcasts. And their interviews are so, so horrible. The one with Jennifer Carpenter last week was just godawful (and not because of her).

I listen because it's a trainwreck.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It's a huge shame because they consistently get better guests than the Stern show.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

Joe Don Baker posted:

It's a huge shame because they consistently get better guests than the Stern show.

I imagine because they promise publicists that they'll only ask about the guests projects and nothing else. Like, they couldn't ask Jennifer Carpenter or Michael C. Hall about meeting on set, getting married, and then divorcing and what that is like.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

musclecoder posted:

I imagine because they promise publicists that they'll only ask about the guests projects and nothing else. Like, they couldn't ask Jennifer Carpenter or Michael C. Hall about meeting on set, getting married, and then divorcing and what that is like.

Also, I don't think Ralph asks as many questions about thick, meaty cocks as Howard does.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
More Bubba sex tapes to come!

http://updates.gawker.com/post/34853374247/here-is-a-list-of-people-bubba-the-love-sponges

"Some major broadcasting guy"

I'll just leave that there and let your imaginations run wild!

(Probably not Howard but it is nice to dream)

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Kelly posted:

http://updates.gawker.com/post/34853374247/here-is-a-list-of-people-bubba-the-love-sponges

Gotta be a JD tape.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kelly posted:

Deion Sanders? :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4pXhsN18g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnrb2DOd-k

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Tucker Carlson :lol:

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I thought about Tucker too but it doesn't say "some nutjob who started a right wing tinfoil website" so it must be someone else.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Lieberman rapping is easily one of the most insane acts anyone on the show has performed since KC Armstrong left the show.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Kelly posted:

That makes today' tweet pretty funny then. https://twitter.com/MissHDConquest/status/264381488370421761

I have no doubt Aubry Huff was one because Bubba would never shut up about him.

I wonder if the other Radio guy was Spiceboy? He's been in lust with Heather for years.

The lawyer they mention is the Diaco guy. His brother is a plastic surgeon who did Heather's boob job.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

I wonder if the other Radio guy was Spiceboy? He's been in lust with Heather for years.

I hope it was Spiceboy doing his Deion Sanders impression. That's a two-for-one jones.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Lots of black guys.

Please be 25 Cent.

Did Beet ever get down to Florida?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

Lots of black guys.

Please be 25 Cent.

If not Beet, I hope KOAB or Riley Martin got a piece of that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Dennis Rodman has been on the show many times.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

If not Beet, I hope KOAB or Riley Martin got a piece of that.

Now, uh, listen, you uh, mother fucker...

Riley better get his royalties. Really not interested in watching KOAB jack off onto Heather's feet while she's sleeping.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Imagine Sour Shoes loving Crazy Alice

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

UHH UHH UHH

hi Fred

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Holy Calamity! posted:

Imagine Sour Shoes loving Crazy Alice

Sour Shoes is a one man orgy.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

AxeManiac posted:

Lieberman rapping is easily one of the most insane acts anyone on the show has performed since KC Armstrong left the show.

"What else did I solve, I'll break it down now."

The "Word Up" drop is worth it alone.

You're talking about a guy who freaked out over going 67 MPH in a car.

Here's the full rap battle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfBFzYvPOog

"Whoo hoo"

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Mitt Romney could probably do a better job rap battling than Lieberman.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

FogHelmut posted:

Lots of black guys.

Please be 25 Cent.

Please be a threesome with 25 and D Ball.

Or the Tampa Bay Mandingos.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Kelly posted:

I'm not buying this. I can believe that Heather slept with other people with Bubba's consent, because of the Hogan tape, but this list seem like a list of people associated with the show.

Deion Sanders, Tony Stewart, and “One of Bubba’s lawyers” could be possible. But Bubba has had a beef with Warren Sapp for a long time and as far as I know they still hate each other. Seems like a strange choice to share your wife with.

Aubrey Huff was a good friend of Spice and was on the show a few times, but Bubba didn't seem to have any friendship or contact with him and would often ask how he was doing to Spice, because he was a great guest. I find it hard to believe he would share his wife with someone he isn't a great friend with, if he was trying to keep it under wraps.

My guess is the “Some major broadcasting guy” is supposed to be Randy Michaels which Bubba always brags is a friend of his and he was vice president of the Chicago-based Tribune Company and was behind Bubba shooting a pilot of a Jerry Springer type show that would have been picked up but Michaels wasn't asked to resign before it could happened.

It could all be true, but it also seems like a list that any big fan of the show could have put together and they added Sapp as a gently caress you to Bubba, knowing that would piss him off.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

musclecoder posted:

"What else did I solve, I'll break it down now."

It was really strange how most of his rap was based around the word jew.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

It was really strange how most of his rap was based around the word jew.

I would have expected that to be part of Sal's act.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Did Nick and Artie come back on the air? Their podcast feed doesn't seem to have.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

FogHelmut posted:

Did Nick and Artie come back on the air? Their podcast feed doesn't seem to have.

No. They should be live Monday.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

I would have expected that to be part of Sal's act.

I'm pretty sure Sal sat up all night thinking of words like trigger and figure

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude
The Resurrection of G-Man

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sal-governale-resurrection/id575716974

"Another brother that died in violence!"

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I just finished listening to this weeks Mon-Wed shows. I think disaster time Howard Stern shows are the absolute best (well, of modern Howie). I don't know if it's because there are no guests so the show is just everyone hating on each other or what.

However, while I usually accommodate or ignore Robin she was an absolute bitch this week. I rage'd so hard at some parts, such as her yelling at Richard. I sincerely hope that one day Robin attempts her own show and it fails miserably. She will then realize her lack of talent and scurry off, never to be heard from again

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
She's tried a few times to get a talk show going and it never got picked up, so I think we can be sure it was terrible.

edit: That reminds me. What happened to the pilot Bubba filmed in Chicago.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Ralph and Gary act like they're gadget people but they're incredibly stupid and out of touch. The other day Gary said he didn't even know what Instagram is.

I've never used Instagram but I know what it is.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Joe Don Baker posted:

edit: That reminds me. What happened to the pilot Bubba filmed in Chicago.

According to him (and Brent) the pilot was awesome but it got canned at the last minute. Then again this is Bubba we are talking about.

Also, I have to say that Spice's show on the Bone is pretty good. If anyone is bored, he has as app for iOS and android that streams the show and they do a decent job to have podcasts of older shows on there.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

adamj1982 posted:

I rage'd so hard at some parts, such as her yelling at Richard.

Really? Robin is obviously going through an incredibly difficult something and for Richard to throw that in her face is stepping over the line I think.

And I love Richard.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I agree, but I get the feeling the staff's tolerance of Robin (outside of Howard) is growing thin and Richard just snapped.

Howard's ribbing of everybody who didn't come in was one thing, but when Robin did it , it just seemed mean spirited.

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 3, 2012

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I heard the bit with Howard and the "Can I depend on you" thing and Gary was right. I love goofing on Gary, but what Howard is doing is just stupid. He can't fathom that loved ones would want you near them in times of tragedy and that a home is more than something you own, it's a place where you feel you belong.

Robin has no place telling people how to act around loved ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

CrazyAss13 posted:

The Resurrection of G-Man

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sal-governale-resurrection/id575716974

"Another brother that died in violence!"
Are these the original songs that he recorded back in the 80s? If so, I'm buying this.