Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
"Clones and Oliver Stones" (and I think "Wipeout") happened during the filming of the show, so that was pretty much the greatest era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I think it's about time for a new Mantzoukas/Daly episode. I know Andy is filming his show right now, but dammit he needs to make time.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Politicalrancor posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Those episodes where they are punchy as hell are garbage (like the band Garbage, so great)

This post is Saucerman as hell

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Another guy from MadTV on the show. Maybe he'll be surprisingly funny like the rest of the guests that formerly were on MadTV?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I hope Scott has some cutting commentary about President Obamacare II

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

traveling midget posted:

I hope Scott has some cutting commentary about President Obamacare II

Guys, we're in trouble.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Is anyone else amazed how spot-on Scott's impression of Kulap was? Marriage or not, that's impressive.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
when Snot Achingman talks about Bonobos sponsoring the show am I the only person who starts thinking about gay monkey sex?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Well, they are the sexiest of apes.

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA
Jun 23, 2004

La Revolucion no tiene tiempo para elecciones

plastered quack posted:

Is anyone else amazed how spot-on Scott's impression of Kulap was? Marriage or not, that's impressive.

If you listen very closely I'm pretty sure you can hear her laughing in the background

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Guys, we're in trouble.

Well they finally did it. They, the uh, clowns in Washington came out in force this year, the clown car with all the clowns arriving. You know, the clowns and their antics, it's a clowns mess, in an, uh cirkus in Washington. It's bad.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Groucho Marxist posted:

This post is Saucerman as hell

AKA the Arapajo

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The opening bits about poping, and selecting new popes were hilarious.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Marc Maron doing the airhorn noise.

EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Just saw Kulap on Parks & Rec. Is she actually pregnant or is that some Hollywood Facts(Magic)? Bro.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Michael Schur said in an interview with EW this week that they write scripts around Kulap and Scott's personal life.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Michael Schur said in an interview with EW this week that they write scripts around Kulap and Scott's personal life.

Even the episodes that neither of them have been in or had anything to do with.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

How are u posted:

Just saw Kulap on Parks & Rec. Is she actually pregnant or is that some Hollywood Facts(Magic)? Bro.

I think she's just fat?

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

jyrka posted:

I think she's just fat?

WHY YOU SAY THAT ABOUT KULAP U BAD BOI

also, Ive met her and she doesnt look that big at all. Pretty normal. June Diane Raphael looks like a skeleton though.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

June Diane Raphael never looked that skinny to me. Then again the norm on TV is like -10% body fat so it could just be relative.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Conduit for Sale! posted:

June Diane Raphael never looked that skinny to me. Then again the norm on TV is like -10% body fat so it could just be relative.

No, I know, thats why it was crazy. She isn't terrifying skinny but she is certainly more than normal skinny.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
She's TV-normal which is regular-underweight

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I remember seeing June years ago in a music video with The Flying Conchords (specifically Foux Du FaFa) and being smitten. I thought I'd never see that unknown extra again.
Re-watching The Flying Conchords has been a really fun experience since it was way before I was more into comedy, and I'm realizing now there was a ton of comedians in it.

In other news, yay it's CBB monday! Haven't listened to it yet but PFT is usually a safe bet and also :lol: at the picture of him all snazzed up next to Jake Fogelnes.
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/new-york-mainstays/ (first one under pictures)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I went and looked up the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players and it's so sincerely twee and indie that it almost seems like a parody. It fills my black heart with hate, of course, but I can imagine it being some people's jam.

ps I think Paul F. Thompkins cackling off microphone might be my spirit animal.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I think Scott's growing taller.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
That catchphrase was amazing.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Popelmon posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty glad I wasn't drinking anything when I heard that because I would have easily spit it all over my computer.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

drat, PFT is in really good shape. He looks younger than Fogelnest.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

drat, Gary Marshall is hardcore.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

RandolphCarter posted:

drat, Gary Marshall is hardcore.

Please, call him Mr. Marshall.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I listened hoping for monster hunting, but got some great gang stories. I'm satisfied.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

When Scott nearly finished the podcast with Jimmy Pardo's sign off I spent like five minutes trying to figure out where I had heard it.

A solid episode all around but there were a lot of references to Gary Marshall's wife. I thought she got murdered.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Gillian Jacobs got murdered?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Popelmon posted:

I think I missed the point on that one, can someone explain it to me like I'm 5?

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Zsinjeh posted:

I think I missed the point on that one, can someone explain it to me like I'm 5?

Welcome to Comedy Bang Bang, I'm your host Scott Aukerman.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

So apparently tonight is the last ever CBB show at the UCB.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Feel like they missed an opportunity with We Are Marshall

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

So apparently tonight is the last ever CBB show at the UCB.

What? Why? :(

I wanted to go see it if I were ever in the LA area

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Scott just posted on Twitter a huge line-up for his annual benefit show and then casually mentioned he's retiring CBB. He's probably too busy with Earwolf, the show (did it get renewed?), and screenwriting.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
Well, tickets are on sale today for the last ever show, which is next month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Scott just posted on Twitter a huge line-up for his annual benefit show and then casually mentioned he's retiring CBB. He's probably too busy with Earwolf, the show (did it get renewed?), and screenwriting.

He said he's retiring from producing it. I'm pretty sure it's still going on with another guy doing the booking.

e: whoops it's another standup show in the same timeslot. It's not keeping the CBB name.