Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

TheModernAmerican posted:

I said earlier in the thread my size is a 9 or a 9.5 so even knit hats don't fit me. :smith:

whats it like playing life in DK mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Thank you for reminding me of DMC's performance and injury, NFL Shop :negative:

Meatsicle
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

japtor posted:

Thank you for reminding me of DMC's performance and injury, NFL Shop :negative:

I wouldn't buy a DMC jersey just because he won't be on the team next year. Reggie's gonna trade him for a 2nd rounder and he'll go tear it up on a team with a competent coaching staff.

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.
Alright, so I've done "whatjersey.com" and frankly they were very very very very below par... What, if any site(s) would goons recommend for ordering a jersey (that will get here within the next few weeks)?

Do I just suck it up and order the smallest size on Whatsjersey.com or do I find another place?!

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
id probably use fuckershirts.net

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Rap posted:

To your door in 2 minutes or less

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

forkbucket posted:

Alright, so I've done "whatjersey.com" and frankly they were very very very very below par... What, if any site(s) would goons recommend for ordering a jersey (that will get here within the next few weeks)?

Do I just suck it up and order the smallest size on Whatsjersey.com or do I find another place?!
What did you get/what was wrong with them?

Rap posted:

Is being a jerk when someone asks about knockoff jersey sites supposed to be like your gimmick or something?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
it happens like once per page it get tiring. Plus my posts are sponsored by NikeTM. NikeTM: Lets go the NikeTM b itch

Meatsicle
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

forkbucket posted:

I don't get it, why the smallest size? Are you saying they run really big or are you just tiny?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Meatsicle posted:

I don't get it, why the smallest size? Are you saying they run really big or are you just tiny?

American sizes are just big, I'm 5"8 and weigh like 177 pounds and my jersey is a small and fits perfectly.

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.
Well frankly it's my own drat fault, I should have double checked their sizing. But yea the jersey is huge and there are some seams missing/crooked, etc. I'm just disappointed and afraid that I'll just get disappointed again if I order a different size.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
For the hat wearers, if the initial selection didn't do anything for you, just keep looking around. It seems like there's new variations coming out semi regularly, not all of which show up on New Era's site (...or any one particular store for that matter). Also Amazon tends to have them for significantly less than the usual hat places, if they have the hat you're looking for at least.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
http://www.proleagueauthentics.com/pages/nfl-nike-elite-authentics-available-in-store

Not that great a selection and you actually have to phone in the order, BUT if your guy is available this is the best price you're going to get on an Elite jersey this year most likely.

I was half thinking of getting one and exchanging it at my Nike store for a Drew Brees, but that'd be pretty much fraud.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

VT has a new helmet logo

:stonk:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I normally like old timey bomber nose art style designs but :stare:

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Well that's...something.

I'd love to see a few of the NFL teams do that, specifically ones like the Chiefs.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Nude Buff Stereotype unites the peoples of Central Awfulness

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

japtor posted:

Well that's...something.

I'd love to see a few of the NFL teams do that, specifically ones like the Chiefs.

Oh my god that's the most racist/awesome thing I've ever seen

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Picked up an Eagles 59/50 yesterday. It took me a while to find one that fits properly, but I managed to.

I also bought a Phillies 59/50, and that one was an eighth bigger (Eagles 7 1/4, Phils 7 3/8), and they fit exactly the same. The lesson here is to avoid buying New Era 59/50 hats online if you can help it.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

shyduck posted:

Picked up an Eagles 59/50 yesterday. It took me a while to find one that fits properly, but I managed to.

I also bought a Phillies 59/50, and that one was an eighth bigger (Eagles 7 1/4, Phils 7 3/8), and they fit exactly the same. The lesson here is to avoid buying New Era 59/50 hats online if you can help it.
I was about to post something similar after comparing the new one I got a few days ago with some others. Now I have two 7 3/8ths that range from about right to too big/loose but still wearable (online ordered), and now a 7 1/4 that is...right between them :downs:. I ordered a 7 3/8 too (yay free returns), which turned out bigger than the other big one so that's going back.

I'll probably get my next one in store barring some other random design I really like. Still annoyed I missed out on a Mitchell and Ness one from last year, drat things feel like they go in and out of production too quickly (compared to the standard/main ones which I guess will be around all the time).

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Crossposting because I'm a moron...

Where are you guys ordering your knock off jersey's from these days? Looks like the sites I looked at in the past are down.

I found aliexpress.com but I don't know how legit it is.

e:

Saw what jersey a few pages back. Is that what you would recommend?

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 19, 2012

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

forkbucket posted:

Here's been my experience with the 3-4 knockoff jersey sites I've tried to order from:
- Place items in cart and proceed to check out
- Fill out form with address/etc.
- Click 'submit' and receive error message or wait as nothing happens and eventually times out
- Worriedly monitor my bank account for a week hoping that I dont get all my precious cash moneys stolen by people from China
- Buy legit jersey

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Shath Hole posted:

Crossposting because I'm a moron...

Where are you guys ordering your knock off jersey's from these days? Looks like the sites I looked at in the past are down.

I found aliexpress.com but I don't know how legit it is.

e:

Saw what jersey a few pages back. Is that what you would recommend?

I tried ordering from whatjersey.com about a week or 2 ago. I was never able to successfully place an order, I would get an error message every time I tried. This happened on 2 different machines using different browsers. I tried to email them to let them know about the problem, but got an erorr message when trying that too. Let me know if you have better luck.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I've placed three orders from christmas-jerseys.com in the past year or so and have been happy with the quality, both with the Reebok and Nike versions. The most recent was a month ago, got a couple Nike Elites that came out pretty well. I'll see what I can do about getting some photos; my Dad bought some authentic Nikes for an autograph signing at a leukemia benefit this week, maybe I can get some nice side-by-side comparison shots against the real deal.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mr. Clark2 posted:

I tried ordering from whatjersey.com about a week or 2 ago. I was never able to successfully place an order, I would get an error message every time I tried. This happened on 2 different machines using different browsers. I tried to email them to let them know about the problem, but got an erorr message when trying that too. Let me know if you have better luck.

Geez, that sounds terrible! Thinking twice about that site now...

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
We used fanscheapjerseys.com for our last group buy at work and everything worked out fine. I think that site was reddit-approved somewhere back in this thread, so if that's a turnoff that's fine, but it worked fine for me.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
I've placed three orders with mejerseys.com by pooling together 10 jerseys with guys from work to get free shipping. They do a great job.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Does anyone know how the sizing on the women's nike jerseys compares to the old Reebok women's jerseys?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

C. Everett Koop posted:

We used fanscheapjerseys.com for our last group buy at work and everything worked out fine. I think that site was reddit-approved somewhere back in this thread, so if that's a turnoff that's fine, but it worked fine for me.

Do you have pictures of your order? I'd really like to see the quality.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

Chimeric posted:

I've placed three orders from christmas-jerseys.com in the past year or so and have been happy with the quality, both with the Reebok and Nike versions. The most recent was a month ago, got a couple Nike Elites that came out pretty well. I'll see what I can do about getting some photos; my Dad bought some authentic Nikes for an autograph signing at a leukemia benefit this week, maybe I can get some nice side-by-side comparison shots against the real deal.

I ordered three Nike jerseys from this site and they've just shipped. I'll see about sharing some pics when they get here.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
Went ahead and ordered a real Nike Elite from the nflshop today with their Cyber Monday sale. I haven't been happy with how any of the places that do fakes have made the Saints jerseys look.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
I placed an order with YukiJersey, but it never even told me shipping prices. Just sent me an email with a link for payment.

I've never bought anything online that did it like that. Is this common?

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what

Comfortador posted:

I placed an order with YukiJersey, but it never even told me shipping prices. Just sent me an email with a link for payment.

I've never bought anything online that did it like that. Is this common?
I believe that's one of the sites that incorporates shipping into the price of each single jersey. As opposed to other sites that will have cheaper jerseys, but then add in $20 for shipping an order. So you should be fine.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

worst fuckin thing ive seen all goddamn week

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

C. Everett Koop posted:

worst fuckin thing ive seen all goddamn week

That's a fake right?

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

mints posted:

That's a fake right?

Well I'm sure it's a fake in that it's probably from one of those knockoff sites and isn't sold by the actual team. ...right?

Because that looks like the weird poo poo those sites like yukijersey have, like bizarre Texans blackout designs and red urban camo and poo poo.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

So I see
- christmas-jerseys.com
- fanscheapjerseys.com
- yukijersey.com
- mejerseys.com

For those sites and others, how would you rank them out of quality? Maybe if we got one definitive post we could put it in the OP or something

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think people like yukijersey because it's one of the oldest ones.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

sweet thursday posted:

So I see
- christmas-jerseys.com
- fanscheapjerseys.com
- yukijersey.com
- mejerseys.com

For those sites and others, how would you rank them out of quality? Maybe if we got one definitive post we could put it in the OP or something

Tarajersey is back up too. I've been very satisfied with the Packers, Brewers, and Broncos jerseys that I've ordered from there.

e: Although after looking at Yukijersey, it looks like it's run by the same people as tarajersey.

Pops Mgee fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Nov 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Pops Mgee posted:

Although after looking at Yukijersey, it looks like it's run by the same people as tarajersey.

Really they all look substantially similar. I ordered a jersey from tarajersey a couple of seasons ago and it looks fine but was a bit smaller than I expected. I'm waiting on three from christmas-jersey right now and will update you guys on their quality.

• Locked thread