Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
Using a bidet for the first time was an interesting experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
He's well 'ard

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

I love the taker's "No no I didn't mean that let me take it again" hand gestures.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Pissflaps posted:

Has this

been posted?

Hahahahaha

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

trem_two posted:

In case anyone is curious about the reference here, I'm pretty sure it's from this.

I had no idea bidets were intended for genital use as well for asses. God, I'm such a barbarian!

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Tortuga posted:

I had no idea bidets were intended for genital use as well for asses. God, I'm such a barbarian!

Clearly you only hang out with English women.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Cracking Freekick this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFNc3ZzEZQ

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Its almost like its already been posted

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ninpo posted:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If stoke only gives one gift to football lovers, its our manditory squad participation in Movember.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Why is it that 'modern' men(or women) look so bad with a mustache?

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://twitter.com/jose3enrique3/status/271239980045697027 :3:

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Spidernan, spidernan, does whatever your nan can.

marcadia
Sep 13, 2005

Great photo of Poldi's awesome volley tonight from Stuart MacFarlane, sauce.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
Looks like he's just trying to clean his shoe by shaking it, also dead Chamberlain.

K U N T Z
Dec 29, 2008

The Lot Of You...
bad form for him to score while a player's injured, hope UEFA meet out the apropriate punishment

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

:allears:

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Deschacht: still the worst LB in Belgium

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGvVFBWIh4

quote:

Looking as awkward as ever when asked to do something even remotely showy, Wayne Rooney (along with Chicharito, Antonio Valencia, David de Gea and Shinji Kagawa) was signed up to make a cameo appearance in the video for 'Liberty and Victory' by Indonesia rock gods 'Nidji' - who may or may not be United's official Indonesian schlock rock partners.

The song is fairly standard, faux-inspirational stuff and a bit of a challenge to get through if you prefer your lyrics to have a little more about them than "Let’s make love across horizon," (full lyrics here) but it's Rooney's gummy grin that steals the show here.

He clearly hasn't got the foggiest idea what he's supposed to be doing...

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Scienide
Sep 29, 2006

Gunplay...
Apparently this is Rafa signing a shirt after he's been appointed CFC manager:

mikewozere
Jun 2, 2008

Aiiiii

Scienide posted:

Apparently this is Rafa signing a shirt after he's been appointed CFC manager:

It isn't.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Even if it was, there is nothing wrong with it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Zidane scored quite a nice goal the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2DyLDKPnLA

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Scott Bakula posted:

Fuckin hell, like father like son or what..

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Some guy looked at people who cross the ball to see who was the best. He made graphs and wrote an article:

I think the assists from crosses stuff is slightly misleading. Placement of crosses is important, but the person crossing the ball has no control over the finishing. If the crosser is putting it into the right spot, not much else he can do.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Vinestalk posted:

Some guy looked at people who cross the ball to see who was the best. He made graphs and wrote an article:

I think the assists from crosses stuff is slightly misleading. Placement of crosses is important, but the person crossing the ball has no control over the finishing. If the crosser is putting it into the right spot, not much else he can do.

No Valencia, poo poo graph.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ninpo posted:

Fuckin hell, like father like son or what..

He's also eligible to play for Spain. Going to be good all of his kids I imagine

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

Scott Bakula posted:

Needs to shave his head, but amazing.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm going to go ahead and assume Zidane junior will be putting a bunch of poo poo english cloggers to shame in a few year's time, but who were the last father and son to both be properly good players at the top level? The Maldinis? Lampard and son maybe? Kasper Schmeichel is alright as well I suppose but I'm sure there's a really obvious one I'm forgetting

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Its not really answering the question but if Aguero's son isn't the best ever its proof genetics don't matter

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

the sex ghost posted:

I'm going to go ahead and assume Zidane junior will be putting a bunch of poo poo english cloggers to shame in a few year's time, but who were the last father and son to both be properly good players at the top level? The Maldinis? Lampard and son maybe? Kasper Schmeichel is alright as well I suppose but I'm sure there's a really obvious one I'm forgetting

The Lampards?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Alex Bruce does not count because he's a piece of poo poo and a bad defender. Paul Dalglish definitely does count however

Spiffeh
Dec 24, 2005

:v:

the sex ghost posted:

I can only think of the kids with double barrelled names... Mark Chamberlain and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Ian Wright and Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
Johan and Jordi Cruyff?? Jordi was a bit poo poo but still played for Barcelona and United, he may have even got capped but I can't remember.

• Locked thread