Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I posted:

Why is this guy taking a photograph using a mirror? Couldn't he just point the camera at Mr. Bloaty?

I get the feeling it's because Mr Bloaty never actually stops looking at himself in mirrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Gorilla Salad posted:

I get the feeling it's because Mr Bloaty never actually stops looking at himself in mirrors.

The poor guy never managed to coordinate his idea of self and the image he expected to see in the mirror and his Ego was never fully formed, he never got past the Lacanian mirror stage. :(

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
I just want to imagine he's stuck in that pose.

Rubies
Dec 30, 2005

Live Forever
Die Every Day

:h: :s: :d: :c:
I need need need the gif or youtube of that bass player guy doing a jam on stage with another musician. He's trying to use body language to direct the other guy and as he's going boop boop be-boop his shoulders are jerking and he's got a face like that emoticon where the guy is nodding with a smirk. He kinda looks like the "dip my balls in it" guy from The State and the other guy has long hair.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Stormageddon posted:

I just want to imagine he's stuck in that pose.

I want to imagine he's stuck in that room.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
I'm looking for that image of a guy being told to turn off his ipad on the plane and the smug looking guy next to him is reading a book. He says "I guess I don't have to turn my off". Then the following frames are zooms of his smug expression gradually turning into a skull and saying something like "your time will come".

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

Rubies posted:

I need need need the gif or youtube of that bass player guy doing a jam on stage with another musician. He's trying to use body language to direct the other guy and as he's going boop boop be-boop his shoulders are jerking and he's got a face like that emoticon where the guy is nodding with a smirk. He kinda looks like the "dip my balls in it" guy from The State and the other guy has long hair.

http://torj.us/files/pics/bass.gif

(edit: linking because of size)

torjus has a new favorite as of 13:20 on Nov 19, 2012

tvb
Dec 22, 2004

We don't understand Chinese, dude!
Does anyone have the screencaps from an NFL game a few seasons ago, when the placeholder text just said "aaaaaaaaggggghh?" I can't find them anywhere.

Ballin Stalin
Dec 29, 2009

by Lowtax
Are we allowed to make icon requests in this thread, or is it just for requesting certain photos?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I believe there's a separate avatar thread somewhere else, however in this thread I'm sure you can request the source image from which you'd like an avatar made.

Rubies
Dec 30, 2005

Live Forever
Die Every Day

:h: :s: :d: :c:

torjus posted:

http://torj.us/files/pics/bass.gif

(edit: linking because of size)

Haha perfect. Thanks :)

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

tvb posted:

Does anyone have the screencaps from an NFL game a few seasons ago, when the placeholder text just said "aaaaaaaaggggghh?" I can't find them anywhere.

One of them you can find by googling "nfl generic".

AuntJemima
Jul 22, 2007
I've been trying to find an image for the past couple days and have had no luck.

It's a painting and on the left side is a dark, lifeless city with a bunch of cops in riot gear and then across a bridge to the right side of the image is a concert being set up that has nice green grass and is sunny and some dude giving the cops the finger.

I swear I saw it in the pics thread in PHIZ...

Thanks!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

AuntJemima posted:

I've been trying to find an image for the past couple days and have had no luck.

It's a painting and on the left side is a dark, lifeless city with a bunch of cops in riot gear and then across a bridge to the right side of the image is a concert being set up that has nice green grass and is sunny and some dude giving the cops the finger.

I swear I saw it in the pics thread in PHIZ...

Thanks!

quote:

Picture 1 is printed in the inlay of the second album of The Prodigy – „Music for the Jilted Generation“ (XL-Recordings) released in 1994. It´s a remittance work, done by graphic artist Les Edwards. He wrote this about the work on his website: “Painted for the album by the Prodigy and closely art directed by the band to illustrate their philosophy.” (lesedwards.com)

The Candyman
Aug 19, 2010

by T. Finninho

They'll be back when they realize those speakers need electricity, and those stupid vans need petrol.

KracKiwi
Mar 29, 2002

:byodood: well excuse me, princess!
I've been trying to find this crudely done ms-paint-like drawing of several characters from smash bros fighting. I seem to remember star fox falling off a ledge using his shield...

Znae
Aug 13, 2009

Eviscerating that man on the operating table isn't that big a deal, just go back to medical school real quick and give it another shot.
I've been trying to think of the name of a web comic because Wreck It Ralph reminded me of it. It's a comic done in an 8-bit style with animated (looping) frames about a video game character that leaves his game after it's abandoned.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Znae posted:

I've been trying to think of the name of a web comic because Wreck It Ralph reminded me of it. It's a comic done in an 8-bit style with animated (looping) frames about a video game character that leaves his game after it's abandoned.

Was it Kid Radd?

Znae
Aug 13, 2009

Eviscerating that man on the operating table isn't that big a deal, just go back to medical school real quick and give it another shot.

YES. That's it, thanks.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

tvb posted:

http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=NFL_Generic

Dinosorcerer
Sep 2, 2011
I'm looking for a picture I saw ages ago, it's a guy who's wearing a hoodie 'upside down' in that his legs are through the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie is pulled up to his shoulders. The kicker is there is a cat sticking its head out of the hood dangling between his legs.

Trying to find anything specific to do with cats on the internet is a challenge, if one of you has it that'd be just swell thanks.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Dinosorcerer posted:

I'm looking for a picture I saw ages ago, it's a guy who's wearing a hoodie 'upside down' in that his legs are through the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie is pulled up to his shoulders. The kicker is there is a cat sticking its head out of the hood dangling between his legs.

Trying to find anything specific to do with cats on the internet is a challenge, if one of you has it that'd be just swell thanks.

That's from this Regretsy thing.

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!
Not really an image but an artist. He's on Youtube and narrates stories about his life through little drawings. He stands behind a paper and draws backwards so it looks right for the camera, like when you write a message on a steamy window.

Any ideas?

Crawford
Jul 8, 2010
I'm looking for the album liner notes to "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" by Genesis, haven't been able to find anything but the back of the vinyl sleeve

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Crawford posted:

I'm looking for the album liner notes to "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" by Genesis, haven't been able to find anything but the back of the vinyl sleeve

http://goingthruvinyl.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/DSC_0135.jpg

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

Ginny posted:

Not really an image but an artist. He's on Youtube and narrates stories about his life through little drawings. He stands behind a paper and draws backwards so it looks right for the camera, like when you write a message on a steamy window.

Any ideas?

Gotcha covered:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AgentXPQ

Manny Calavera
Apr 2, 2004

From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
Thus evermore shall rise to Thee
Glad hymns of praise from land and sea
I'm looking for a picture (maybe from the 90s?) from a PC magazine, with a joke graphics card, that's too long to go in any case and is some kind of composite of all the leading brands of graphics card.

iamathousandapples
Jul 12, 2012
I'm looking for one of those gifs of :psyduck: either the one of psyduck vomiting other psyducks or the one where a big psyduck explodes into a bunch of other tiny psyducks.

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002
Does anyone have the full set of "Abort, Retry, Ignore, Fail?" comics dans made in 2006? There's an archive.org cache but for some reason like half of them are missing, including the ones with the girl and the "13 disks??? You gotta be kidding me!" one

Smiley!
Dec 7, 2009

The Picard Maneuver

iamathousandapples posted:

I'm looking for one of those gifs of :psyduck: either the one of psyduck vomiting other psyducks or the one where a big psyduck explodes into a bunch of other tiny psyducks.

Here's one of those:

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
I'm wondering/hoping if anyone knows where I can get a version of this image without the text:

Alfredo Pangea
Aug 20, 2007

In Pangea, first you get the head, Then you get the money.

Hope it is ok to ask for these here, I am looking for a youtube video, it is foreign, maybe Sweedish but definately northern European. It is a song from a kids show, in another language, but what they are singing sounds dirty in english and has english subtitles, The people singing it kind of look like old elves or something.

The second is a video of a Japanese tv show, where they would take popular american songs, and the lyrics sounded like weird phrases in Japanese that they would act out.

Any help on either would be hugely appreciated.

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!

Yess, thank you so much. :)

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Alfredo Pangea posted:

Hope it is ok to ask for these here, I am looking for a youtube video, it is foreign, maybe Sweedish but definately northern European. It is a song from a kids show, in another language, but what they are singing sounds dirty in english and has english subtitles, The people singing it kind of look like old elves or something.

It's not this by any chance, is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZXcRqFmFa8

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Alfredo Pangea posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQ5XNjXWzM

I have to say, a lot of the subtitles are stretching it.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Can anyone provide a Rankin-Bass style North Pole landscape image? (trees and snow only, ideally)

Mister Roboto
Jun 15, 2009

I SWING BY AUNT MAY's
FOR A SHOWER AND A
BITE, MOST NATURAL
THING IN THE WORLD,
ASSUMING SHE'S
NOT HOME...

...AND I
FIND HER IN BED
WITH MY
FATHER, AND THE
TWO OF THEM
ARE...ARE...

...AAAAAAAAUUUUGH!
Does anyone have that VEGETA gif of him in a gar that's got hydraulics? It's just him bouncing and it looks hilarious.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Binowru posted:

I'm wondering/hoping if anyone knows where I can get a version of this image without the text:

No, it doesn't exist.

(You're welcome)

Mister Mind posted:

Can anyone provide a Rankin-Bass style North Pole landscape image? (trees and snow only, ideally)

For what purpose? I've been working on something like this in my spare time but I don't want it used for commercial poo poo.

Moist von Lipwig has a new favorite as of 07:00 on Nov 29, 2012

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Moist von Lipwig posted:

No, it doesn't exist.

(You're welcome)

Much appreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Detective Thompson posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQ5XNjXWzM

I have to say, a lot of the subtitles are stretching it.

I expected so much more from a live action version of the Gummi Bears.