Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Sorry, I managed to trade the Kaossilator for a TR-707.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm looking for a strat body, just the wood, I have all the hardware and a neck. Sunburst in my preference, followed by white any other color just let me know what it is. Standard Fender measurements a must and for a 6 hole bridge.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
All right, just gonna toss this out here, see what happens.

I haven't been playing my Gretsch a lot these days. In fact, I've been leaning toward short scale Fenders and Gibsons and the poor thing sits unused in its case. This is a Gretsch G6120, ser # JT09083540: the 3,540th guitar built in 2009 (August production) in the Tarada factory in Japan. It is current Fender-era production.

The case has a little damage to the tolex on the top. The bridge pickup has a bit of gold worn off one corner. The back has light scratches (nothing through the finish) from use. Aside from that, it's completely clean. I couldn't even find a single ding on the guitar. The Bigsby could maybe use a polish, but the plating is fine.

I've got an aluminum Compton compensated bridge on it (cut for .010-.046 strings) and a wire arm for the Bigsby (which looks amazing, is less obstructive, and has a wider range of motion than the spoon handle). The original Tuneomatic-style bridge and flat spoon Bigsby handle are also included and I can set it factory stock before shipping it, if you like (though I'd strongly recommend keeping the Compton bridge on there; it's great).

Price: $1500 $1330 shipped in the continental US! International shipping might be possible. We can talk about it.

Trades: I'd love a Fender Blues Deluxe 1x12. Not really looking for a guitar, but it's hard to say no to a nice SG.

Contact by PM or email tomgion at gmail. Let me know if you have any questions, photo requests, or trade offers.

(this last photo is older than the others; it's just a nice angle.)

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Nov 15, 2012

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Anyone interested in a Minimoog Voyager, Prophet 08, or Numark NS-7? Having some issues with photos but they'll all be available soon.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

If you gave me a killer deal on the prophet I'd probably consider it, but I'd have to move some stuff around.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
As promised, a studio sell off thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3517074

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

dj bobby bieber posted:

Anyone interested in a Minimoog Voyager

My god am I. Feel like selling it at an 80% loss? :v:

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

muckswirler posted:

If you gave me a killer deal on the prophet I'd probably consider it, but I'd have to move some stuff around.

Define killer? It's an 08 PE Edition in pretty good shape. I just have no room for keyboards :/

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

My god am I. Feel like selling it at an 80% loss? :v:

Haha I'd love to sell it to a synthgoon but I'll just store it at that sorta loss. I was thinking somewhere around $2000 though.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

tehschulman posted:

Ooo I might be interested in the Kaossilator, but would need to scrape the money together first.

SPEAKING OF....

I am looking to sell some of the following devices. I'll formalize it on SA Mart pretty soon, but here is a short list of gear I want to sell:

- AKAI MPC 2500 (bought a week or so ago but I decided I want to stick with my MPC 1000)
- Native Instruments Maschine (comes with cherry wood side panels. Again, I found that the MPC was more to my liking)
- Novation Twitch Serato/Traktor controller (A beautiful piece of gear, I love it so, but I am not using Serato as much these days and could use the extra :10bux:)
- Novation Launchpad (in perfect condition, only used in studio. I'm anticipating the new Ableton Push controller. This thing is incredible!)
- Epiphone Les Paul left handed guitar (still have this available)

Either reply here or shoot me a PM. Thanks!

What would you want for the maschine panels, or the launchpad?

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

dj bobby bieber posted:

Haha I'd love to sell it to a synthgoon but I'll just store it at that sorta loss. I was thinking somewhere around $2000 though.

This is a totally awesome deal, and if I had that kind of money I'd do it.

Urgh... is it a keyboard model?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

This is a totally awesome deal, and if I had that kind of money I'd do it.

Urgh... is it a keyboard model?

Yep!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Actually, I just can't do it. :(

Does anyone have any interest in a Korg MS2000R? I'd like to let it go for 310 shipped. I like it, I just am not getting enough use out of it, I think.

LUk-
Sep 15, 2011
Hey Wafflehound, I don't have AIM, but please do email me about the pedals: elbrown at gmail. I live in Seattle and I'm having an impossible time finding working electric organ pedals.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

Old Man Pants posted:

What would you want for the maschine panels, or the launchpad?

All your questions shall be answered: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3517074

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

LUk- posted:

Hey Wafflehound, I don't have AIM, but please do email me about the pedals: elbrown at gmail. I live in Seattle and I'm having an impossible time finding working electric organ pedals.

I had a window of opportunity where I could get them, they're up in Dallas and I was there for the weekend and someone locally had them, so unless your budget was decent I wouldn't be able to head back up there easily and get them (it's a few hour drive).

LUk-
Sep 15, 2011

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

I had a window of opportunity where I could get them, they're up in Dallas and I was there for the weekend and someone locally had them, so unless your budget was decent I wouldn't be able to head back up there easily and get them (it's a few hour drive).

Oh bummer, I wish I checked this thread more often. >_< Thanks for the reply, I think I might have found something on eBay that will hopefully work for it.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Eh, I only want the little panels, and the asking price for the launchpad is more expensive than buying a brand new one.

$90 for the launchpad + Maschine wood piece?

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

LUk- posted:

Oh bummer, I wish I checked this thread more often. >_< Thanks for the reply, I think I might have found something on eBay that will hopefully work for it.

You shouldn't have a hard time in SA-Mart tracking down a Dallas goon to get them on Craigslist if you want to go that route. Just do a CL search for "Taurus" under musical instruments.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
FS/FT Slightly used PDP Double Bass pedals. Not a whole lot to say about them. They work well. They hit the bass drum like "ba dum ba dum dum" also like "duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhdum"

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Someone buy this off me or trade me something (preferably synth-y) for it. I'm open to offers, if you're in Austin that makes it super awesome since it'd be a pain to ship.

Sold locally!

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Nov 16, 2012

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Droppin' the price on the Gretsch I posted above from $1500 to $1330. Give me your moneyyyyy.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Carbohydrates posted:

Droppin' the price on the Gretsch I posted above from $1500 to $1330. Give me your moneyyyyy.

Yeah, I'm eyeing that one, but christmas is coming up. It's a good price, especially from a european perspective, and those guitars are well built. I've had early and mid-60s Gretsches that were of laughable quality compared to what the japanese turn out, and the new ones actually sound better to my ears; there's not much you can't do with them. Anyway, I had to sell a mid-90s Tennessee Rose a few years back and still regret it, so I'll see if I can sell some stuff and get back to you.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I've got an odd request, but does someone happen to have a busted effects pedal lying around? Not "sort of works" but like completely loving broken. Preferably something like an MXR pedal which is all medal with a button as opposed to a boss-like foot rocker.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
If what you want is to make your own pedal you could get one of these

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
That might work, I can't tell if there's a bottom to that though.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I think there's a bottom since it says "screws included" and that would be pointless without one.

semicolonoscopy_
Nov 1, 2010
Just grab a 1590b from Tayda. That's the same size as the MXR boxes. If you want a little more space go for the 125b. Tayda has great prices and good products as long as you can handle the longer shipping times.

http://www.taydaelectronics.com/hardware/enclosures/1590b-style-aluminum-diecast-enclosure.html

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
I purchased this PJ SX and this bound & blocked ash SX jazz to build a bound & blocked PJ bass, and I have the remainders up for sale. I could put them together to sell as a P-necked jazz bass, but I don't think the vintage tint of the neck fits with the finish of the jazz body.

$100 shipped for the jazz body sold
$60 shipped for the P neck

I'd also trade for a looper pedal of some sort.

http://i.imgur.com/qSHDw.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nvNTx.jpg

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 19, 2012

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Would anyone like to trade any gear for a Soundcraft EPM 12 that's in totally working condition except that there's the name "TITO" written in the second channel strip? I'm also open to offers. Seriously great mixer, just switching over to mixing in Live.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Trade my M-Audio Keystation 88 key semi-weighted midi controller + stand + sus pedal for your midi controller(s). Want an APC40 or anything like that. ANYTHING. WHAT YOU GOT BRO?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3518496

Minimoog. $2100.
Prophet. $1400.
NS7. $650.

PLS2BUY

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
Anybody have any cheap rear end humbuckers? I need 2, possibly 3 for a project. They don't have to match.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

membranoid posted:

Anybody have any cheap rear end humbuckers? I need 2, possibly 3 for a project. They don't have to match.

I have some crappy Powered By Lace neck end humbuckers I used for another project guitar. I recently put them in my SG to see how they sound and while they're not as bad as I imagined they'd be, I still want them the gently caress out. I'll gladly send them off for the price of shipping and a recommendation for pups that can carry a deep, vibrant tone suited for something experimental or post-rock in nature.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

I'M NOT ABOUT TO START SPENDING MONEY ON THE FORUMS, THANKS.
Got a Vox DA10 that I'm looking to sell. These guys are pretty drat sweet for a travel amp. I've modded it to accept 12v 7amp hour batteries, giving you an awesome amount of play time away from outlets. The bonus to this mod is that the 12v batteries let the thing run at the full 10 watts. When run on C cells out of the box, it drops down to 5 watts so this is a pretty cool mod.

The amp includes the original battery mounts if you want to take it back to stock, and also includes 2 12v batteries and a charger for them. If anyone's interested, I'll get some pictures when I'm off work tonight.

Batteries are like this: http://www.amazon.com/UPG-Security-...ad+acid+battery

Everything works great, I just seem to have somehow come across a Sunn beta lead and want to offset the cost.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Loaf32 posted:

Got a Vox DA10 that I'm looking to sell. These guys are pretty drat sweet for a travel amp. I've modded it to accept 12v 7amp hour batteries, giving you an awesome amount of play time away from outlets. The bonus to this mod is that the 12v batteries let the thing run at the full 10 watts. When run on C cells out of the box, it drops down to 5 watts so this is a pretty cool mod.

The amp includes the original battery mounts if you want to take it back to stock, and also includes 2 12v batteries and a charger for them. If anyone's interested, I'll get some pictures when I'm off work tonight.

Batteries are like this: http://www.amazon.com/UPG-Security-...ad+acid+battery

Everything works great, I just seem to have somehow come across a Sunn beta lead and want to offset the cost.
Any idea what you want to get for this? Thx.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

I'm thinking $150 plus shipping from Seattle. On the off-chance you're in town, I should be able to deliver it to you free. Shoot me an email at funkknees69@gmail.com if you have any questions.

<edit> realized I put the wrong price

Loaf32 fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Nov 24, 2012

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger

treat posted:

I have some crappy Powered By Lace neck end humbuckers I used for another project guitar. I recently put them in my SG to see how they sound and while they're not as bad as I imagined they'd be, I still want them the gently caress out. I'll gladly send them off for the price of shipping and a recommendation for pups that can carry a deep, vibrant tone suited for something experimental or post-rock in nature.

Unfortunately I am not well versed in pickups, but I would think the thing to do would be to find out what kind of setups are used in songs with the sounds you want to achieve. This site might help http://www.guitargeek.com/ I am interested in those pickups though.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Loaf32 posted:

I'm thinking $150 plus shipping from Seattle. On the off-chance you're in town, I should be able to deliver it to you free. Shoot me an email at funkknees69@gmail.com if you have any questions.

<edit> realized I put the wrong price

Probably a lowball, but I'd offer $150 shipped to NC. Whaddya say?

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

SnakePlissken posted:

Probably a lowball, but I'd offer $150 shipped to NC. Whaddya say?

Nah, I think I'm set on the $150 + shipping. The only place I see them for sale is selling them for $165, but that's stock and no batteries or charger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Does anyone have any interest in a Korg Kaoss Pad 3? I just picked up yet another drum machine and was hoping to offset the cost a bit, I'd like to get around 200 and shipping for it. It's in great condition with the original power supply and an SD card.