Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

rip mr. cat :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corvid
Jan 2, 2011

I'm very sorry to hear that, sniep. He was a pretty great guy.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
RIP :smith:

Someone who has a bunch of pics saved make a Mr Cat Memorial thread, do what z0r said.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
RIP Mr. cat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

sorry Sniep :(

RIP Mr Cat

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Someone post that Mr. Kitten one with him under the tv stand and the :3: emoticon

i need some cheering up

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

sorry Sniep :(

RIP Mr Cat

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
My condolences, Sniep.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Sniep posted:

ok

Mr. Cat was first adopted out of his litter to a teacher as a classroom pet, where he spent his first year living in the classroom alone at night and then being harassed by children during the day. It was 2nd or 3rd grade I think?

Then there was a principal swap at the elementary school and the new principal banned any classroom pets (explicitly because of mr. cat and not wanting any lawsuits about a kid getting scratched or having allergies)

The teacher in her infinite wisdom just drove him to the opposite side of Albuquerque (I was living about an hour outside of ABQ at the time) and just dumped him off that summer, several miles away from the school outdoors like "good luck pal you'll need it"

6 months later Mr. Cat returned up mewing at the doorstep of the school and a student brought him in. The teacher saw him. Then she took him to a shelter that time where I was living in the Jemez Springs (an hour outside of ABQ) in a canyon. Again dumping him but it was a no-kill shelter. (However they did declaw him which I will never forgive them for.)

I was living with my dad at the time nearly a decade ago out there and I was the first/only person at the shelter who he would let give him food. He wouldn't eat. I started feeding him, then making trails out of the closet underneath a set of stairs where he was curled up in the far back of unreachable, until he started coming out and then it was instant bonding and he picked me as his lover forever.

The end.

The preceding story is 100% true.

Sniep posted:

Goodbye, Mr. Cat.

?/?/199?-12/3/2012
a moment of silence for Mr Cat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
sniep man :( mr cat was a top catte

and now he's the toppest catte in heaven

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

rip mr cat :(

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
seconding new cat thread

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

gooby on rails posted:

seconding new cat thread
not happening

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
RIP Mr Cat

The father of all cattes.

:smith:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

sniep i have always enjoyed the mr cat pics you have shared with us.

sorry internet buddy :(

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

RIP Mr. Cat. :(

sorry, sniep

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Then thread namechange for a bit?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
for Mr. Cat

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

dee eight posted:

for Mr. Cat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
He went quickly, which is a mercy. Sniep, hope you're ok. Mr. Cat was a good cat.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

dee eight posted:

for Mr. Cat

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
It's okay, I will be fine, I am just happy that his suffering was short.

Two weeks ago he was jumping chest high on me, this morning he was only barely able to belly crawl, he made it out from under the bed where he was hiding the past couple days, and sat beside my chair (Where he never, ever sits, only on the bed next to my pillow..) I don't think he could have made it up on to the bed.

His eyes were 100% dilated (like not even able to be controlled) and he didn't seem to be able to hear, either.

It came really quick and now has ended quickly, too, and painlessly.

He was definitely a person you only get to meet one of in your lifetime and I am glad that he chose to share his time here with me. He had a good cat life I made sure of that.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

dee eight posted:

for Mr. Cat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Sniep posted:

He had a good cat life I made sure of that.
good cat dad. thanks for sharing him with us

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

It's okay, I will be fine, I am just happy that his suffering was short.

Two weeks ago he was jumping chest high on me, this morning he was only barely able to belly crawl, he made it out from under the bed where he was hiding the past couple days, and sat beside my chair (Where he never, ever sits, only on the bed next to my pillow..) I don't think he could have made it up on to the bed.

His eyes were 100% dilated (like not even able to be controlled) and he didn't seem to be able to hear, either.

It came really quick and now has ended quickly, too, and painlessly.

He was definitely a person you only get to meet one of in your lifetime and I am glad that he chose to share his time here with me. He had a good cat life I made sure of that.

It's like he was hiding from you because he didn't want to tell you bad news, then he cam out to confess to you that something was wrong. Just like people.

Pourin a 40 in memory of Mr Cat

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
mr cat was the first yoscatte i got to know vicariously through this thread. i'm so sorry it sucks when they go.

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
god drat this is awful, i'm so sorry sniep. best wishes for you and mr kitten

he was the proest of the protier, the Original Yoscatte. he lived a boss life with a boss owner, who made his time here very special and gave him many adoring fans

he's got all the fatty blunts he could ever smoke now, in a place where there's no pain, lots of squishy couches to deform, it's always warm and sunny, and the food is always wet and smelly

goodbye Mr. Cat. we'll miss you :smith:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hope you're ok sniep :-/

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
dammit that sucks, i'm so sorry

mr cat was the best

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

laughing and crying at the same time

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Sudo Echo posted:

laughing and crying at the same time

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

bummer, rip mr cat :(

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

rip mr cat

hugging all cattes once i get back to texas for christmas

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

saw the thread title and :smith:

rip mr cat

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
The worst end to a stressful Monday :(

rip mr. cat

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Rip Mr. Cat :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
i have a lot of something in my eye. eyes. both my eyes.

hug all your cattes tonight. when i get home in a week i'm not letting faraday go 10 minutes without scritches or pettins