Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Pretty much. At least the Bigfoot impersonator was funny when he was bashing Eric down.

After today's beatdown of the Midget, it's obvious Eric just wants attention. To get him to do anything would require just kicking him off the show in such a fashion where he's desperate enough to do these things before he gets back on the air. Or bring in an impersonator and completely besmirch the shitstain's pseudo-celebrity.

The Howard Stern show: Where every caller except Bobo is just an impersonator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

The Howard Stern show: Where every caller except Bobo is just an impersonator

The Howard Stern Show: Where even the co-host is phoning it in.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The Howard Stern Show: Where even the co-host is phoning it in.

You know what to do, AxeManiac.

You know what to do.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Are they off the rest of the year or something? Usually the only time the show has a bunch of good stuff in one day is right before a break.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

-Atom- posted:

You know what to do, AxeManiac.

You know what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNK_bzLESWQ

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Embedded with Medicated Pete is awesome. Lieberman walks into Pete's 'house,' which is more like a storage area for the nearby bar, and Pete's lying there in his boxers on an uninflated air mattress.

This was one of the best/saddest HTV specials yet.

"INSERTION, bro."

"Then what?"

"PENETRATION, BRO!"

"You're scarin' me!"

mike_348
Apr 30, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bu8G4Gbf4c

I present Embedded with Medicated Pete, this special is hilarious and Pete is a good sport.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Ugh, he is insanely annoying to listen to and vile to look at. He makes up wild bullshit stories and his creepy and spergy behavior is infuriating. I could never stand him on the show.

gently caress Pete.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
This is a great series. Normal man runs circles around mentally disabled people and gets the upper hand on them.

Great job Jon

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

The best thing about December

Also, that Medicated Pete interview went from :shobon: to :smith: as soon as they started playing with the blocks.

Tim Selaty Jr fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Dec 6, 2012

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Whelp, my life just peaked.

That is the swaggest street sweeper I've ever seen.

(I've got lovely faucets in my house.)

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Is there a nuclear generator going critical behind them?

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

prefect posted:

Is there a nuclear generator going critical behind them?

No that is the glare off her teeth.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Love that Joker

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Banner week for Eric the Midget fans! His interaction with George was hysterical, especially his reaction to George saying he's not an actor.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Brocktoon posted:

Banner week for Eric the Midget fans! His interaction with George was hysterical, especially his reaction to George saying he's not an actor.

Thank god for ericthebedhumper3's youtube account.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
her smile is so goddamn weird

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Beth is insanely attractive but that smile combined with Howard's photography skills are not helping in the slightest.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
Wednesday was a great show loved the Tarantino interview and Fred facing off against the jeopardy guy was surprisingly tense to listen to.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Wasco Jr. posted:

Wednesday was a great show loved the Tarantino interview and Fred facing off against the jeopardy guy was surprisingly tense to listen to.

The show was great from beginning to end. The gay buzzer bit near the end of the show was going downhill fast until they got ETM on the line, whenever Fred gets to gently caress with drops with him it's gold.

They get into the Howard Stern Musical with George during the news and good lord it's so much funnier in concept than in practice. However, the Robin song is genuinely amazing.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Eric going nuts over that was hilarious. He KNOWS it's just a sound drop gag but he gets so loving mad.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001

MrMidnight posted:

Love that Joker

I've never seen an attractive woman with such a creepy smile before.

This whole week was actually great, but maybe that's just the George Takei effect.

Still, you guys are 100% right about the hack Leno type jokes suddenly being infused in the show. In the past it's been tougher to tell when they are reading off a joke, but these are obviously scripted in the worst way.

I have to agree with that it must be Shuli because why else would they start writing jokes differently after 20 some odd years.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Stop the Clock,
Stop the Clock,
Whoa Stop the Clock

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Slaine posted:

This whole week was actually great, but maybe that's just the George Takei effect.

Still, you guys are 100% right about the hack Leno type jokes suddenly being infused in the show. In the past it's been tougher to tell when they are reading off a joke, but these are obviously scripted in the worst way.

I have to agree with that it must be Shuli because why else would they start writing jokes differently after 20 some odd years.

All of Howard's, "I heard that..." comments are jokes written by Benjy, if I remember right

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
Penile texture and fecal "grit." That is all.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Slaine posted:

I totally get having some jokes written for you or having material done beforehand. It's a shame a lot of those jokes are lame. Howard is a very funny guy. Go listen to clips of Artie and Howard riffing on the news. He's great. These jokes are terrible. It's even worse when he makes a joke based on something they finished discussing 10 minute prior.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Brocktoon posted:

got a link to this?

nvm

http://www.youtube.com/user/ericthebedhumper3

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Slaine posted:

Folks on Reddit are speculating that it's a comedian named Mike Morse writing those, and that's he's been in the studio doing so for the last week or two.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

It seems like Howard has basically taken over Robin's news duty lately (even though she's doing the show remotely). I keep hearing him bring up newspaper stories way more often than he ever did.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Sand Monster posted:

Folks on Reddit are speculating that it's a comedian named Mike Morse writing those, and that's he's been in the studio doing so for the last week or two.

https://twitter.com/mikemorsesays

Wow...those jokes are not funny at all. And it seems that he opens for Lisar Lampignelli

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

GenoCanSing posted:

Thank god for ericthebedhumper3's youtube account.

Thanks for reminding me about this. I don't listen to the show anymore, but listened to the past few ETM clips, and was laughing quite a bit. I really miss those gems, but remember it's 10 minutes of gold surrounded by 3 hours of boring reality show talk, or fake staff fights.

I don't suppose anyone still makes ETM clip packs? I think I have them all up to 2009, but am not sure if more were made after that.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Man that Tarantino interview was incredible. Best interview Howard has had in a long time.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Kragger99 posted:

Thanks for reminding me about this. I don't listen to the show anymore, but listened to the past few ETM clips, and was laughing quite a bit. I really miss those gems, but remember it's 10 minutes of gold surrounded by 3 hours of boring reality show talk, or fake staff fights.

I don't suppose anyone still makes ETM clip packs? I think I have them all up to 2009, but am not sure if more were made after that.

I only have up to 2008 (the 2009 pack on scriptcover.com or whatever doesn't work), is there a link for 2009 anywhere?

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I only have up to 2008 (the 2009 pack on scriptcover.com or whatever doesn't work), is there a link for 2009 anywhere?

Hmmm, guess I only have up to 2008 as well...

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Bonzo posted:

Wow...those jokes are not funny at all. And it seems that he opens for Lisar Lampignelli

"Mike Morse ‏@mikemorsesays
"@SternFanMutt: @mikemorsesays congrats on your silent but very cool week." Thank you, sir!..."

Well there you go, lovely tweets are all the show gets now. Yikes.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AxeManiac posted:

"Mike Morse ‏@mikemorsesays
"@SternFanMutt: @mikemorsesays congrats on your silent but very cool week." Thank you, sir!..."

Well there you go, lovely tweets are all the show gets now. Yikes.

@yuckotheclown Just heard about Brickleberry 2nd season! Congrats, ya prick!!

That show is getting a second season, you have to be loving kidding me.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

haljordan posted:

@yuckotheclown Just heard about Brickleberry 2nd season! Congrats, ya prick!!

That show is getting a second season, you have to be loving kidding me.

Drawn Together got several seasons.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001

Bonzo posted:

It's worse than I could have imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

TJI: Jets QB Mark Sanchez begs doctor to give him same neck operation Peyton Manning had so he can throw good too

This is my favorite. Instead of just leaving it at the joke about the neck operation, he goes on to explain it's so that "he can throw good too".

I can totally see Lisa Lampenelli wanting this guy to open for her. 1.5 hours of jokes about sucking black cock must be hilarious after this guy's routine.