Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Well, I guess there is always this:
http://www.cafepress.com/+fringe_division_with_handprint_plush_football,710944916

Thanks cafe press!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
So I'm up to season 3 while rewatching Fringe. Everytime we see the B universe Fringe base, I think about living in Vancouver again. I used to have coffee in there pretty much every day and I love the architecture.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Is there a new episode tomorrow?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

There is! We've even got three in a row before the final break.

warpspeedmind
Aug 2, 2006
Since this thread has been slow during the break, I thought a new idea might bring this back to life in time for the new episode tonight.

What are the odds that we get another unique opening title sequence in these last few episodes?

Based on spoilers that were leaked over the past weeks, Episode 5x09 is the goofy episode of the season, with Walter taking an acid trip into his own past. Maybe a return of the 1985 opening sequence?

Or as another idea Since we will be seeing the Redverse at some point, based on shots of the Alt-Fringe Division headquarters and Lincoln; will we get a 2036-Redverse title sequence for 5x12? Another bit of info has this episode titled "Liberty", possibly an allusion to Liberty Island

Lastly, as the series finale is a two-part episode, there is the possibility that the second of the two episodes could have a unique title sequence based on the plan being enacted.

Thoughts on this? Could there be any other reasons for the unique title sequences to return?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

warpspeedmind posted:

Lastly, as the series finale is a two-part episode, there is the possibility that the second of the two episodes could have a unique title sequence based on the plan being enacted.

Thoughts on this? Could there be any other reasons for the unique title sequences to return?

I assume that there will be only one title sequences for the last episode as it will be edited as just one episode. I can not wait for Fringe to return tonight.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

warpspeedmind posted:

Or as another idea Since we will be seeing the Redverse at some point, based on shots of the Alt-Fringe Division headquarters and Lincoln; will we get a 2036-Redverse title sequence for 5x12? Another bit of info has this episode titled "Liberty", possibly an allusion to Liberty Island

:toot:

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Regy Rusty posted:

There is! We've even got three in a row before the final break.

gently caress yes! How long is the break next time? I've been powering through Fringe again (almost season 4) and I'm definitely going to run out of episodes before this crap is over. I don't even have school to distract me after Monday, what the hell am I gonna do for my fringe fix?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

warpspeedmind posted:

I like this idea, but the age makeup on Linclon better be superb, drat it!

Oops double post! I guess I'm just that excited to talk about Fringe.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Oh thank god Fringe is back. I didn't want it to go away but parting makes the heart grow fonder! Unless you're Peter. His heart is cold and corrupted by Observer tech. Poor bastard.

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb

treiz01 posted:

gently caress yes! How long is the break next time? I've been powering through Fringe again (almost season 4) and I'm definitely going to run out of episodes before this crap is over. I don't even have school to distract me after Monday, what the hell am I gonna do for my fringe fix?

Get to work on the montage video of all the different names Walt has referred to Astrid as.

I think my favorite is "Fire up the laser, Agnes!" :science:

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Peter is really creeping me the gently caress out.

Arab of Laurentia
Feb 13, 2012
Been looking forward to this episode since I got caught up on this season and my cable decides to crap out. This is the worst.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Peter uses his new found Observer powers to... causing petty inconveniences to Windmark.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

muscles like this? posted:

Peter uses his new found Observer powers to... causing petty inconveniences to Windmark.

My guess is he's trying to figure out how discrepancies in reading time is handled by the Observers.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

So she is going to betrayed?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Oh Windmark, worst move you could make.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Observer fights = the best fights.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Peter/Observer fights are so badass. "Why are you stabbing yourself?"

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Peter is badass holy poo poo.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Great now Peter is going to go completely crazy in his revenge plot

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Simone you are annoying as poo poo, go away now.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Ho hum just driving along in my giant military truck with the bigass tarp covered thing in the back...

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
No need to be an observer to see that one coming.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Kwyndig posted:

Simone you are annoying as poo poo, go away now.

Olivia has seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Fake E:Time to die.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
MacGuyver for a new generation!

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
:black101:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wow, Olivia is NOT loving around anymore.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The bullet that saved the world twice. drat.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
:stare:

Well that's a nice tight timeline.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Peter, Walter could have done that in the lab.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Wow, I fully expected him to stay all Observer-crazy.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That looked excruciatingly painful.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Oh man this show. Why does it have to end?

Holy poo poo next weeks looks insane.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
:lol: Next week looks so good. Walter LSD!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Next time! :neckbeard: Walter on LSD!

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Next week is going to be either heartbreaking or hilarious.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Olivia couldn't wait one more friggin day before having Super Peter go back to normal?

Right now their revenge plot got as far as coffee shoes and slightly inconveniencing Windmore.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

GamingHyena posted:

Olivia couldn't wait one more friggin day before having Super Peter go back to normal?

Right now their revenge plot got as far as coffee shoes and slightly inconveniencing Windmore.

They did not know if one more day would make it permanent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anisocoria Feldman
Dec 11, 2007

I'm sorry if I'm spoiling everybody's good time.

GamingHyena posted:

Next week on Fringe: Windmark's printer jams.

Also, I think you're getting your Abrams shows flip-flopped.

• Locked thread