Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raymond
Mar 20, 2004

JetsGuy posted:

Quick (stupid) question. I want to make a bunch of lists before going into a loop (that will append data into these lists).

I would consider using a dictionary.

code:
data = {}
for month in ('oct', 'nov', 'dec', 'jan'):
    for what in ('x', 'y'):
        key = '%s_%s' % (month, what)
        data[key] = []
        data[key + 'err'] = []
Leaving you with {'nov_xerr': [], 'nov_x': [], etc}

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

or even a two-level dictionary:

data['oct']['x']
data['oct']['xerr']

If you're ever string-concatenating to generate dict keys, chances are you should just add another level of dict.

evilentity
Jun 25, 2010

JetsGuy posted:

Quick (stupid) question. I want to make a bunch of lists before going into a loop (that will append data into these lists).
You dont need outer [] there, I think. Is there some specific reason for them? A little cleaner like that.
Python code:
oct_x, nov_x, dec_x, jan_x = [], [], [], []
oct_xerr, nov_xerr, dec_xerr, jan_xerr = [], [], [], []
oct_y, nov_y, dec_y, jan_y = [], [], [], []
oct_yerr, nov_yerr, dec_yerr, jan_yerr = [], [], [], []
You have a bunch of them, maybe some other structure would be better? Hard to tell without more code. I guess you could do something silly like this.
Python code:
monthData = {}
months = ['oct_x', 'nov_x', 'dec_x', 'jan_x'...]
for month in months:
    monthData[month] = []
You could even built in dict but that pretty unclean. But it wont really help much. Dont hit me.

Some better dict structure would probably be better, as posted above.

evilentity fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Dec 6, 2012

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

No Safe Word posted:

or even a two-level dictionary:

data['oct']['x']
data['oct']['xerr']

If you're ever string-concatenating to generate dict keys, chances are you should just add another level of dict.

This is the approach I would recommend.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I really need to learn how to (better) use dictionaries! At one point or another I did a few exercises with them, but just haven't used them since. As you can see with the snippet I gave earlier, I generally just make arrays with obvious names.

Clearly, the best idea is to start using dictionaries more often!

Thanks again!

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

I am really enjoying loving around with pyside/qt. I'm sure I'd be loving around with pyqt instead but including binary installers that are designed for the native python interpreter on mac os , is an instant thumbs up from me.

Delicate Stranger
Nov 16, 2006
Hi, ultra noob here. I got about 90% of the way through "Learn Python the Hard Way" and want to finish the journey to becoming a beginner doing something more interesting than Zork clones. Specifically, I want to get started in web dev.

What are some good tutorials for simple python web apps? I think the term I'm looking for is CRUD. I'd be happy learning how to build a comment system from the ground up, or a web forum, or a twitter clone, anything like that. One project that I would be really motivated for is a really simple recipe/weekly menu app. Stuff like click a button, and it selects seven dinners from recipes in the MySQL database or whatever it ends up being and poops out a grocery list of the ingredients. I would use that all the time, and I could play around with extending it by putting nutrition info in for each of the ingredients or w/e.

I need help with the real basic stuff, like what language features I should be aware of. I've only worked with stuff outputting to a terminal, not creating html with it. Does anyone have any good examples of (preferably small) code for web apps? Any git hub repos I should check out--git hub is not built for browsing and my searches aren't fruitful.

I'm aware of Django, and know it is something called a web framework, but I would rather build something myself and know how it works before I start having a framework build things for me. I'd like to learn it at a more fundamental level without going so far as to write it C or something.

My goal is to learn for the fun of learning, so I'm relatively language agnostic, but I'd prefer to stay with python because I've got a start in it.

Would I be better off learning PHP to start with?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Consider starting with a framework like Flask, which makes you do a bit more low-level plumbing rather than having your hand being held all throughout.

Bottom-up learning doesn't really go well for something as broad and general as "the web". Once you've mastered the basics, then you can dig deeper.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Delicate Stranger I would suggest to start with Django, make your recipe site, and then dig into the source and see how Django does what it does. You could write your own drop in replacements for the Django engine piece by piece if you wanted to. IMHO it's not very realistic to try to build something as complex as twitter from the ground up as your first web project.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Delicate Stranger posted:

Would I be better off learning PHP to start with?

Speaking as someone who learned PHP before taking up Python, I would say no - especially since you are already comfortable with Python, you are better off checking out the Python options for the web.

PHP tries to make certain things easy for you when you are starting out with web programming, but it also makes it very easy for you to do things poorly, and it has a lot of "gotchas" and poor design decisions that you don't really get fully acquainted with until you have got far enough in that it would be a pain in the rear end to drop PHP and transition to something else. Go with something more well-thought-out, like a mature Python framework. You will be glad you did, even if it holds your hand slightly less at the start.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
Check out the Udacity's Web Development course if you got the time. I've been watching it and it's a real joy. It's a great roundup on the subject, it uses Python and Google App Engine. With the solid foundations you get here I'd guess jumping into any framework like Flask or Django would be much easier.

Delicate Stranger
Nov 16, 2006
Sounds like the consensus is to learn a framework like Django or Flask and then, piece by piece, learn the magic it's doing under the hood. As necessary.

My impression had been that web frameworks were more for reducing basic, highly common stuff like creating a blog to extremely few lines, rather than helping build arbitrary, random web apps. I thought for something like that I'd have to learn the plumbing, since my recipe app idea wasn't a cms or comment box or something common. I'd been googling down blind alleys with search terms like cgi etc.

I wasn't really interested in learning PHP if I didn't have to after skimming http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/, but I was hoping that it would lead to more pro-python responses by mentioning it, haha.

Delicate Stranger fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Dec 8, 2012

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Sounds like the consensus is to learn a framework like Django or Flask and then, piece by piece, learn the magic it's doing under the hood. As necessary.

My impression had been that web frameworks were more for reducing basic, highly common stuff like creating a blog to extremely few lines, rather than helping build arbitrary, random web apps. I thought for something like that I'd have to learn the plumbing, since my recipe app idea wasn't a cms or comment box or something common. I'd been googling down blind alleys with search terms like cgi etc.

I wasn't really interested in learning PHP if I didn't have to after skimming http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/, but I was hoping that it would lead to more pro-python responses by mentioning it, haha.
There's no general rule with web frameworks, because different ones are completely different have completely different goals. Some, like web.py, Sinatra, or Flask, are very bare-bones and aim to stay out of your way as much as possible and let you code things however you like. Others, like Django or Rails, are considered "opinionated" and offer tighter integration with a full stack of pre-fabricated components and libraries at the cost of some flexibility or ease-of-use if you need to do weird or non-standard stuff. More others, like Pyramid, fall somewhere in the middle, providing a "full-stack framework" that's a thin shim around a pile of pluggable components. Yet more others, like Tornado, are purpose-built to scale to hundreds or thousands of concurrent requests and have a completely different architecture and programming style than anything else in order to accommodate that.

PHP was invented so HTML authors could easily add backend functionality to their pages using a style that was convenient and comfortable. This is fine for Joe's Homepage (the "H" in "PHP/FI"), but this approach obviously started to have problems as more entire websites started to be built as dynamic applications.

Vulture Culture fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 8, 2012

Bunny Cuddlin
Dec 12, 2004
I would start with Flask. Django is for big projects and if you're just starting out you're going to spend more time learning Django than you are learning web development.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Django also does too much hand-holding and magic, I think (I still don't understand the broken logic behind making your entire application need a magic envvar). Flask is a nice middle-ground, since it has lots of helpers, but you don't have to use them.

So you don't have to use the templating layer in Flask and just write raw HTML or something, but then you're vulnerable to XSS. That's probably a valuable learning experience for you.

Pretty much the only non-optional thing is the routing layer, which is so boring and bland you don't want to write one yourself. Werkzeug, Flask's plumbing layer, is even more low-level, but I wouldn't recommend starting there until you have an understanding in the fundamentals.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
I'm making a little headway on my first real programming thing but I've hit something of a wall. I'm working on a little website/desktop app combo that will allow you to easily copy/paste between machines so long as both are on the internet. The site will also contain a searchable record of your clipboard and such. I have most of the website done and am starting to work on the desktop part. Ideally, I'd like to make this thing available on mac/windows/ubuntu at a minimum since that is what I bounce between from day to day.

My idea was to just have this thing run as a tray app that allows you to authenticate and set up two keypress combinations. One would copy some text and then send that text to the database, the other would retrieve the most recently "copied" item and set that data to the clipboard and then paste it.

I've got the whole copying/pasting thing down for the most part but I'm struggling to figure out the best or even a good way to have a python script run in the background and listen for a specific keypress combination. I know this is going to be different for each of the operating systems, so any advice for any of them is more than welcome.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

The March Hare posted:

I'm making a little headway on my first real programming thing but I've hit something of a wall. I'm working on a little website/desktop app combo that will allow you to easily copy/paste between machines so long as both are on the internet. The site will also contain a searchable record of your clipboard and such. I have most of the website done and am starting to work on the desktop part. Ideally, I'd like to make this thing available on mac/windows/ubuntu at a minimum since that is what I bounce between from day to day.

My idea was to just have this thing run as a tray app that allows you to authenticate and set up two keypress combinations. One would copy some text and then send that text to the database, the other would retrieve the most recently "copied" item and set that data to the clipboard and then paste it.

I've got the whole copying/pasting thing down for the most part but I'm struggling to figure out the best or even a good way to have a python script run in the background and listen for a specific keypress combination. I know this is going to be different for each of the operating systems, so any advice for any of them is more than welcome.

It may be a lot of work, but if Qt can do it, it shouldn't be that difficult to abstract.

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

I'm almost done with LPTHW myself, but there's something I can't seem to get a grasp of :( mainly, when and when not to use self in functions. I'm also wondering if I'm missing something about scope. My only experience is Javascript before this, which was a lot simpler about this...

For example, a very simple dice game:
Python code:
from sys import exit
from random import randint

class DiceGame(object):
    def __init__(self):
        start(self)

def start(self):
        print "Start new game?"
        answer = raw_input('>')
        if('y' in answer):
           print roll(self)
           start(self)
        else:
           exit()

def roll(self):
        dice1 = randint(1, 6)
        dice2 = randint(1, 6)
        if(dice1 == dice2):
            self.dice_result = "You have rolled a double! %d + %d * 2 = %d" %     (dice1, dice2, (dice1 + dice2) * 2)
        else:
            self.dice_result = "You rolled %d + %d = %d" % (dice1, dice2, (dice1 + dice2))

return self.dice_result

DiceGame()
Okay, this all works though I've mostly been cramming self everywhere because I'm clueless about it.

However, if I want to call DiceGame.roll() somewhere, it tells me:
TypeError: unbound method roll() must be called with DiceGame instances as first argument (got nothing instead)

Now I've tried every combination of self and not using self and nothing works. What am I missing?

Daynab fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Dec 9, 2012

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner
If the indenting in your quote is correct, start and roll aren't members of the DiceGame class. Indent them in line with def __init__ and you should be sweet.

edit; err well I guess you've got some mix-ups with other things too, but the fixes depend on how you actually want to do things.

Usually you'd do something like
Python code:
.. your class here ...

mygame = DiceGame()
mygame.start()
so __init__ isn't automatically starting the game for you.

If you want to do it the way you have it now (which will still work), you'll need to indent as I mentioned above and change calls from roll(self)/start(self) to self.start() and self.roll().

Rather than calling DiceGame.roll() you'd be doing:
Python code:
game = DiceGame()
print game.roll()
edit2; good lord the typos in my post, I'm surprised any of my code works ever. This is most likely the way you'll want to do it, it should be self-explanatory since you were very close already.

The Gripper fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Dec 9, 2012

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

Woops, I had actually fixed the indentation but forgot to fix it in my post - still made that error though.

I changed it how you said but now it calls the whole thing just with the last line, which I don't understand. What if I just want to call that roll method without calling the whole thing? I get the same error as before.

Python code:
from sys import exit
from random import randint

class DiceGame(object):
    def __init__(self):
        self.start()

def start(self):
        print "Start new game?"
        answer = raw_input('>')
        if('y' in answer):
            print self.roll()
            self.start()
        else:
            exit()

def roll(self):
        dice1 = randint(1, 6)
        dice2 = randint(1, 6)
        if(dice1 == dice2):
            self.dice_result = "You have rolled a double! %d + %d * 2 = %d" % (dice1, dice2, (dice1 + dice2) * 2)
        else:
            self.dice_result = "You rolled %d + %d = %d" % (dice1, dice2, (dice1 + dice2))

return self.dice_result

game = DiceGame()
Okay I looked at your code and it works great, but now if I simply call DiceGame or an instance of it, nothing happens. Do I have to choose between being able to call methods of a class or running the whole class, I can't have both options at once?

Daynab fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Dec 9, 2012

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner
The __init__ is run whenever you create an instance of that class, so you can use it to set up any local variables (or start things, like you're doing). It won't run every time you call members of the class, just when it's created/initialized.

Because you're calling start from inside __init__, you don't get a chance to actually call game.roll() separately. Honestly I'd remove self.start() from __init__ (you can remove __init__ altogether), and then you can actually start the game by calling game.start() after game = DiceGame().

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

The Gripper posted:

The __init__ is run whenever you create an instance of that class, so you can use it to set up any local variables (or start things, like you're doing). It won't run every time you call members of the class, just when it's created/initialized.

Because you're calling start from inside __init__, you don't get a chance to actually call game.roll() separately. Honestly I'd remove self.start() from __init__ (you can remove __init__ altogether), and then you can actually start the game by calling game.start() after game = DiceGame().

Okay, this explanation makes a lot of sense, thanks a lot!
Now I've only to figure out when to use self and when to not.

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner

Daynab posted:

Okay I looked at your code and it works great, but now if I simply call DiceGame or an instance of it, nothing happens. Do I have to choose between being able to call methods of a class or running the whole class, I can't have both options at once?
Generally the main loop (the start() method of your class) is the absolute last thing your program will want to run, other than any clean-up operations. That loop handles everything your game will want to do during it's lifetime.

So I guess yeah the choice is whether you want the game to start automatically as soon as the class is created by calling self.start() in __init__, or being able to start the game whenever you want by creating an instance of the class then calling start() afterwards on your own.

Is there a particular thing you want to do but aren't able to, this way?

Maluco Marinero
Jan 18, 2001

Damn that's a
fine elephant.
Whenever you use self, you're storing that value with the object. At a real simple level, do you need to store a value to be used by other methods? In your roll method, you use self.dice_result yet you don't need to access self.dice_result anywhere else. You'd be fine with just dice_result.

On the other hand if you wanted to keep a history of all the results in the current session, you could do this:

edited: __init__() was in the wrong order
Python code:
class DiceGame(object):
    def __init__(self):
        self.dice_results = []
        self.start()

def start(self):
        print "Start new game?"
        answer = raw_input('>')
        if('y' in answer):
            print self.roll()
            self.start()
        else:
            exit()

def roll(self):
        dice1 = randint(1, 6)
        dice2 = randint(1, 6)
        if(dice1 == dice2):
            dice_result = "You have rolled a double! %d + %d * 2 = %d" % (dice1, dice2, (dice1 + dice2) * 2)
        else:
            dice_result = "You rolled %d + %d = %d" % (dice1, dice2, (dice1 + dice2))

self.dice_results.append(dice_result)
        return dice_result

game = DiceGame()

Maluco Marinero fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Dec 9, 2012

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

Thank you both for the explanation, that clears a lot of things up.
However Maluco Marinero when running your code I get a
AttributeError: 'DiceGame' object has no attribute 'dice_results'

Maluco Marinero
Jan 18, 2001

Damn that's a
fine elephant.
Ah woops, put the init line 'self.dice_results = []' before 'self.start()'

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner
One of the things new people to Python find confusing with self is that it's an argument that you don't specifically have to pass to the method (so they have no idea what it is or where it comes from).

Consider this example:
Python code:
class TestClass:
    def do_a_thing(self):
        print "Did a thing"

myclass = TestClass() #create instance of TestClass, store it in myclass

myclass.do_a_thing()  #call do_a_thing on the instance of TestClass we created
TestClass.do_a_thing(myclass) #identical to above
Basically instance.method_name() is shorthand for ClassName.method_name(instance), instance is actually passed to the method as argument 1, self.

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

The Gripper posted:

Basically instance.method_name() is shorthand for ClassName.method_name(instance), instance is actually passed to the method as argument 1, self.

:aaa: Okay, mind blown.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Suspicious Dish posted:

Django also does too much hand-holding and magic, I think (I still don't understand the broken logic behind making your entire application need a magic envvar).
What magic variable are you referring to, the CSRF token?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

What magic variable are you referring to, the CSRF token?

DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE

how!!
Nov 19, 2011

by angerbot

Suspicious Dish posted:

DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE

Thats needed so the contrib apps (as well as the rest of the framework) can access your database settings (among other things). How else should the framework go about achieving this?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Why can't one part of the app access one database, and another the other? Global settings prevent this. I'd love to tell each part of my code which database it should be using, by passing it in as a parameter, not as a global.

The same go for all global settings. There might be instances where I want one setting over here, another setting over here.

The hacks that you do to get a one-file Django project are atrocious.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
I think it's a carry-over from Django's days of carrying multiple news sites on the same codebase. It's also needed by mod_wsgi or its equivalent.

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

...the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. —Bertrand Russell

After dicking around with Django as my first foray into web development I'm beginning to come more and more around to Suspicious Dish's thoughts about it.

I mean, it's nice for what it is, and I want to be freed from as much tedium as possible, but...every time I try to do something a little out of the ordinary it feels like I'm fighting with the framework and using magic incantations.

So, if I want to do print website, its cool, but if I want to print website + be_a_little_crazy() it just seems like I'm torturing the framework.

I mean, maybe that's the tradeoff you have to make between something that covers all the tedium and something that doesn't but lets you do things the designers didn't plan for. I dunno, I'm still too new at web dev to say for sure.

Googlin' leads me to believe theres some plugins (or whatever you call them) for Flask to automate creating admin pages...are any of those any good?

Delicate Stranger
Nov 16, 2006
Yeah, I'm installing Django and preparing to play with it. I do eventually want to learn it. But bottom line is I'm trying to just put links/buttons on a page, be able to click them, and have stuff from a database appear on a new page load. My googling isn't bringing up anything on that level.

I'm thinking I'll continue to play with Django and see what kind of code pops out of it, and reverse engineer, but that seems a little bass-achwards for what I really want to accomplish short term. It won't be wasted time but delayed gratification.

Slightly different topic. I hate LPTHW. I don't even want to finish it. What books would you recommend? Head First into Python looks interesting, but it's working with Python 3 and Django doesn't support that yet.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Slightly different topic. I hate LPTHW. I don't even want to finish it.

Any specific reason?

What books would you recommend? Head First into Python looks interesting, but it's working with Python 3 and Django doesn't support that yet.

I liked and will recommend Think Python.

Delicate Stranger
Nov 16, 2006

Suspicious Dish posted:

Any specific reason?

I liked and will recommend Think Python.

Eh, that came off kind of petulant. He's a great guy to put it out there for free. But honestly every lesson seemed to leave me with more questions than answers. That's to be expected in the beginning, but a good deal of the style seemed to boil down to: 1. Here, type in the this code :frogsiren:VERY CAREFULLY:frogsiren: (DON'T copy and paste). 2. Well isn't that neat! What do you think it did? 3. Next lesson!

...I get that programming is hard, and involves a lot of googling even after becoming proficient, but the mark of a good book, to me, seems to be anticipating the most frequently asked questions and addressing them. Zed seems to find that the biggest sticking point for people is accuracy in typing? Boggles my mind a little. I mean I don't doubt it but it never was the question I was having. Another mark of a good book is providing the vocabulary to make for effective googling/stack overflow questions. One of the reoccurring extra credit questions is to comment above every line and write out in english what it's doing. I got stuck almost immediately because I couldn't tell what to call things other than "thinger" or "this bit here." That might sound like a minor gripe but not saying what a thing is, it's name and the category of things it belongs to, really frustrates my ability to reason about it and internalize it.

My ideal book would have tons of examples of individual concepts and a handful of fully baked tiny projects with source code I can take apart, rebuild, modify, and learn from to assist in building the first from-scratch programs I attempt. Preferably for web apps, but I've discovered learning to program is going to be two steps forward one step back for a much longer time than I thought. The actual python documentation seems to be pretty good about giving code examples, so I have that as a resource.

I'm not enthused to finish the book because I anticipate that I'll be in much the same place as I am now--I think of a project I want to do and don't even know what parts of the language I'll be using to implement a solution.

I'll check out the book you recommend.

edit--I like this author's style a lot better, there's many small code examples and they seem pretty well explained.

Delicate Stranger fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Dec 10, 2012

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

I get what you mean about LPTHW and it's pretty much the only thing I didn't like about it (it's a lot more fun to learn codecademy.com-style, but obviously a lot less complete so that's why I've went through this) but I find that it usually answered questions on the next lesson for some reason.
Like he'll introduce a new concept, have you type it, not explain it and then on the next one explain it.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

edit--I like this author's style a lot better, there's many small code examples and they seem pretty well explained.

Zed's right, to a point. Most of your programming days are going to be reading API documentation and figuring out how to glue pieces together, and building that broad understanding and terminology yourself, but maybe diving right in without a lot more hand holding the first time is too sudden.

Glad you're liking Think Python, though! I've read through it multiple times, and I still think it's a great piece of book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Yeah, I'm installing Django and preparing to play with it. I do eventually want to learn it. But bottom line is I'm trying to just put links/buttons on a page, be able to click them, and have stuff from a database appear on a new page load. My googling isn't bringing up anything on that level.

I'm thinking I'll continue to play with Django and see what kind of code pops out of it, and reverse engineer, but that seems a little bass-achwards for what I really want to accomplish short term. It won't be wasted time but delayed gratification.

Slightly different topic. I hate LPTHW. I don't even want to finish it. What books would you recommend? Head First into Python looks interesting, but it's working with Python 3 and Django doesn't support that yet.

edit: Dive Into Python is not very highly recommended, for reasons stated on the next page.

WorldIndustries fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 10, 2012

• Locked thread