Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Rixen posted:

This is funny, I actually queued up for an Ao today, and the queue popped just as zone chat was discussing what an awful nightmare fighting him was. I went in expecting the worst, but it ended up being one of the smoothest runs I've ever had. I guess I lucked out. Second run was a little worse, but enough of us blocked his drains that we were able to drop him in good time.

Demoiselle Nocturne can do the same thing, but she's not as bad as Ao'Qephoth. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

prefect posted:

Demoiselle Nocturne can do the same thing, but she's not as bad as Ao'Qephoth. :mad:

I like how the pubs (PUG? What's that even mean?) in RenCen Zone have dubbed him Ao'Phuckoph. While a mixed bag, it does cover the general concensus on this guy.

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Dinictus posted:

I like how the pubs (PUG? What's that even mean?) in RenCen Zone have dubbed him Ao'Phuckoph. While a mixed bag, it does cover the general concensus on this guy.

PUG stands for pick up group. The alerts are great for leveling but it seems like a crapshoot on completing them. If you have one or two people with builds that work and understand how to DPS, it's an easy win. If everyone is levelboosted lowbies we die horribly.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

BlueDestiny posted:

PUG stands for pick up group. The alerts are great for leveling but it seems like a crapshoot on completing them. If you have one or two people with builds that work and understand how to DPS, it's an easy win. If everyone is levelboosted lowbies we die horribly.
It depends on the type too. If you want an easy time, Dockside Dustup vs. Nemesis and Soul Siphon vs. anyone other than Ao'Qephoth are pretty much free wins. Trainstopping and Recruiting Drive are pretty easy if you have a way of either keeping your teammates alive or preventing the trash from killing them.

Most of the others are usually kind of close. The only ones I think are worth worrying about are Kevin Poe (he has a minor health drain and he has some group-wiping AoE attack), Viper-X (he has Invincibility), and Ao'Qephoth (automatic failure).

Also re: support specs, I'm having minor success stacking absurd amounts of damage output debuffs. Ebon weakness + fear + mini drive + impact is pretty solid. Pity that offensive buffs aren't nearly as effective.

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 10, 2012

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
Is there a writeup anywhere that explains stat caps and resists and the like?

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Metrohunter posted:

Is there a writeup anywhere that explains stat caps and resists and the like?
I don't think there are caps, they just have reciprocal scaling (a.k.a. diminishing returns, a.k.a. "Cryptic Math"), and the numbers on percentage-granting items are kind of deceptive.

In general, if something would reduce a percentage, it will probably scale by increasing the denominator of a fraction instead, and they stack additively. In other words, if you had a 20% resist buff and a 25% resist buff, your total resists are 45%, but what that means is that your incoming damage is multiplied by 1/(1+0.5), a 31% decrease in damage.

I believe that the numbers that show up on your character sheet are accurate final numbers though.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
So I'm figuring on a Fire blaster sporting Regeneration for some simplistic "Shoot things while being tougher" antics, End primary buffs regeneration a little bit anyways. If I ignore thinking about gear beyond picking up the End/Guardian/Vindicator skill buffs to it, what two secondary super stats would help out most for End Primary All Fire Attacks with Regeneration? Talents skewed to buffing Superstats or filling in a stat gap?

Rec/Ego Secondaries? Rec/Con? Ego/Con?

For some more incidental questions about Fire, How close do burning enemies have to be to trigger Thermal Reverberation anyways? Does fire snake still have broken shortbus AI? Does presence still do a goddamned thing in regards to fire (probably not)? Will I regret not taking Fire breath with Spitfire?

Unrelated, is the reason I see literally nobody with Personal Force Field (Even the all of two Impulse Archetypes I saw took the Offensive Slotted), because it's benefits need time to ramp up in a game where you roll in and murder the average normal content mob in a time frame where it won't help at all? Or is it just that sub par/gimmicky compared to other defensive passives. Or just not have enough linked powers or traits that compliment it?

EDIT: vvv If you got to 40 with it, then it probably doesn't suck :v: I'm just curious if the main reason I hardly see anybody use it is EFFORT, or some kind of math efficiency thing. At the very least I want to try it sometime, just unsure if I should go wholesale Force if I do that, or if I could combo it with something else offense wise.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Dec 11, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Section Z posted:

Unrelated, is the reason I see literally nobody with Personal Force Field (Even the all of two Impulse Archetypes I saw took the Offensive Slotted), because it's benefits need time to ramp up in a game where you roll in and murder the average normal content mob in a time frame where it won't help at all? Or is it just that sub par/gimmicky compared to other defensive passives. Or just not have enough linked powers or traits that compliment it?

I got to level 40 with a Force character using Personal Force Field, and now I hear people saying that it sucks all the time. :(

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
I tried PFF once. In all actuality it seems way more fragile than most other defenses, but I haven't really leveled a PFF fellow above 15 (i.e. not until the point one actually gets forcefield moves), so I wouldn't know how useful the passive is.

What I would suggest for PFF, though, is to definitely take either Energy Shield ranked up, or Ebon Void - It seems to base its entire game around blocking to reconstruct its shields over time, and having a shield that's much more sturdy (or in Void's case, also causing self-healing on hit) is a huge boon.

So not only is there the ramp-up period, but you also feel like you're playing a DPS character without any of the offensive bonus. Also, VIPER soldiers have guns that immediately penetrate your shield.

But back to your planned build, if you're going for 'shooting things while being tougher', all the build really should require is the defensive passive. Superstats and Specializations can be mostly the same between a typical fire DPS and a defensible blaster, because just having a defense passive is most of the contributor towards defenses anyway.

My favorite blaster superstat combo is EGO/End/Rec; ego's spec tree makes it so that your energy-supplying stats can also boost your critical chance. Endurance is a good superstat only if you plan on using a ton of energy.

As for the other various questions:
- Thermal Reverb seems to have a huge range; just seems to automatically trigger when anyone is set aflame by your attacks. It probably isn't much of a concern anyway, because few of your worthwhile attacks have a longer range than 50 feet. Yeah, Fire has quite short range, but it does a crapton of damage.
- Firesnake will always go after your target. It's very worthwhile, even to things like ice and infernal characters. I haven't had much AI issues with it.
- Presence is completely nonsignificant to fire's playstyle now. Literally the only thing that scaled with it in the fire set was Thermal Reverb, which now scales with END.
- None of my fire builds have ever used fire breath. Flame patches, fireball, conflagration, and fire snake are pretty much all the attacks you'll need.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~
Hey, who do I need to talk to to get in the goon group for CO? Decided to check this out again since CoH went out. Still pretty fun. Plus I love not having to be annoyed because names were taken.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BenRGamer posted:

Hey, who do I need to talk to to get in the goon group for CO? Decided to check this out again since CoH went out. Still pretty fun. Plus I love not having to be annoyed because names were taken.

Join the channel. It's at the top of the OP.

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Does anyone know how to make charge powers work with one button press? Like I press the key, it charges and goes off without having to hold it down. I'm getting an RSI from keeping keys held down all the time.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Join the channel. It's at the top of the OP.
With blinking lights and everything. :qq:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BlueDestiny posted:

Does anyone know how to make charge powers work with one button press? Like I press the key, it charges and goes off without having to hold it down. I'm getting an RSI from keeping keys held down all the time.

There's nothing in the game for that.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Play with a controller! :science:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Bluhman posted:

But back to your planned build, if you're going for 'shooting things while being tougher', all the build really should require is the defensive passive. Superstats and Specializations can be mostly the same between a typical fire DPS and a defensible blaster, because just having a defense passive is most of the contributor towards defenses anyway.
Yeah, the overall benefits to EGO primary are likely better than "Unlisted amount of Regeneration Buff from Recovery" to even a Regeneration Blaster, from the END primary. Rec/End secondary with Ego primary's gimmicks will already mean a huge stack of energy as it is. I don't know why I always lose all logic when it comes to "Good superstats order?" Outside of braindead simple builds like Ego Blades of Munitions.

Way back at launch Fire Snake AI was frequently broken, considering it looks like Fire has gotten Zero and None in new powers compared to other powersets since launch, I was curious how different if at all Fire got in that time. Well, aside from the superstats situation that effected every powerset.

I was asking about Fire Breath since the outlook on Ice includes "Dear lord, get Ice breath and advantage it!". But then, Ice does a lot more than just energy returns with it's respective status effect.

Thanks for the info.

Guy Forget
Dec 25, 2006
It's not pronounced the way you think.
Regarding PFF: The main issues with it are that some enemies will damage you right through your shield, and that once the shield is gone, you're playing with no passive at all. There have been tweaks made recently that resolve other problems that PFF used to have, so I don't really know where it stands right now overall, but the two points I mentioned above are still true.

Section Z: Take some constitution. Doesn't necessarily need to be a secondary SS, could just be on gear. Regeneration won't save you from being one-shotted, so you probably want some more HP if you're wanting to do the harder content available.

BlueDestiny posted:

This can be done, but it's not a friendly process because you have to mess with keybinds which can only be done through slash commands or editing text files.

:effort: Rather than explaining, I'll just give you a link:
http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=81117

e.g. Where the normal bind for using the power in slot 6 would be +PowerTrayExec 5 you instead want PowerTrayExec 1 5 for an automatic full charge. (Note the lack of plus sign and the added "1". Also note that the text commands reference powers starting from 0 while the in-game UI starts counting at 1, so the slot numbers will be off by one.)

But Light Gun Man is right. Play with a controller. It's awesome.

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

PFF combined with one of the perks from the Forcefield block seemed pretty useful on my Freeform Munitions

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Guy Forget posted:

Section Z: Take some constitution. Doesn't necessarily need to be a secondary SS, could just be on gear. Regeneration won't save you from being one-shotted, so you probably want some more HP if you're wanting to do the harder content available.
I suppose I could go with Invulnerability instead. I'm not dead set on Regen, I just want to avoid Lightning Reflexes since that would be more "pay attention to gear" intensive. Regen and Invuln are nice and braindead simple. Regen would patch me up without thinking about it in the middle of a fight once somebody else has the Aggro though (in theory).

Adding some Con on the side with a few Talents or gear would definitely be a good idea either way though. I'm just still hazy what kind of stat combos gear do from altitis of many low level characters and being away for a while means I haven't seen much gear outside of cheap low level items. Of course, due to diminishing returns wouldn't need to gear up Ego as much anyways later in and would have room for some extras.

Speaking of Crafting. I noticed after I converted all the crafting components from several old characters before deleting them into Armoring mods, across all three crafting schools, including ones that liked Ego... I've got some stacks of every single kind of stat infusion thing... EXCEPT for Ego. I got 40 or so each for Science mods of END/PRE, Arms mods of REC/DEX/STR, Mysticism mods of CON/INT.

Surprised Con is Mysticism (but then again, Regeneration is Supernatural). Then I'm surprised again PRE is Science. But I'm left wondering what the odds were that I'd get zilch in EGO bits converted across like, six characters melted down for parts.

Ego Primary: I just cant decide between Force Of Will "Secondary Stats give Defense" and Aggresion "Gear gives 10%/20% more offense".
Fake Edit: Oh right, Guardian and Ruthless will cover gear based Offense/Defense. So may as well make my Superstats do more, since I love gear free baselines.

Real Edit: How terrible an Idea is Inertial Dampening (10% less recovery, but damage reduction) Form over Concentration, if the latter works for non Tech attacks?

Section Z fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Dec 12, 2012

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
I'm trying to come up with a good build that has a main focus on pets, but doesn't leave yourself gimped, either. So I threw this build together, how much does it suck?

http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=5&n=&d=1465URSVUXZ73b0Q000Q701QB00O401IB01LC05MB03QI01KF01NC03OC05LA005E034C032WGe2Tdx2sL9

DMW45 fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 12, 2012

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Honestly, if you want to focus on pets you should really really grab the Gadgeteering ones (Support Drones, Munitions Bots, even Attack Toys) unless they totally don't mesh with your concept, since they're just that good. Looks like you're going for a spellcaster sort here though, so that probably won't fit. The only real things I'd personally change are taking Arcane Summon earlier, since the tank golem is actually pretty durable when soloing and solves a lot of the squishy sorcery issues, and there's no reason to have both Defiance and AoRP; AoRP's probably better for a pet build even if it leaves you a little squishier, but pick whichever you like best.

Just don't expect to be personally flinging too many attacks when you get to high level and start tossing out a half-dozen different pets though, even if the right specializations can make that easier. Also I haven't really played in a while so someone else can probably offer better advice. :v:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

BenRGamer posted:

I'm trying to come up with a good build that has a main focus on pets, but doesn't leave yourself gimped, either. So I threw this build together, how much does it suck?

http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=5&n=&d=1465URSVUXZ73b0Q000Q701QB00O401I901NC03MB01QI05KF03OC05LA005E034C01LC052WGe2Tdx2sL9
The "Ritual Of X Summoning" powers, you have to be inside the summon circle for the pet to stay. Though the Arcane Summon is a rune covered Golem that ranks up to Eye Lasers.

A LOT of the Sorcerer powers are mutually exclusive, not just the slotted passives. You can only have one kind of Sigil out at a time (There is an advantage that nerfs them to a single rune with longer recharge, but allowed to be out along with others). You can only have one kind of Circle buff up. I bring this up because literally every random (non Goon) person I've talked to about Sorcery in game didn't know they couldn't use multiple versions at once.

Command Animals from Supernatural summons a pack of controllable normal wolves, compared to Primal Circle which is a single ice wolf, so dipping into supernatural is plenty in theme with Sorcerer.

Multiple Slotted passives are always kind of a waste. Though I can understand the temptation to take something more clearly for Solo compared to all of the Support Passives. Whenever I get around to actually playing my Sorcerer, I'll have no goddamned clue what Support passive to take (Will likely try Medical nanites for Robot theme, plus hoping it's aura heal triggers Compassion stacks).

I was a big fan of the Sigils of the Primal storm. A nice area of DoT lightning shock all around you. Though the 30 second recharge is a bitch. Meanwhile the Arcane runes are funny single shot landmines, that usually end up with half of them never being set off. Plus if you're going sorcerer, you might as well pick up Binding of Aratron sometime because hey, damage maintain hold for your pets to maul a helpless target (before they break the hold from damage at least).

Section Z fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Dec 12, 2012

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Do note that you can take an advantage to remove the mutually exclusive element from the circle of X summoning pets. This lets them follow you around all the time, but prevents you from making them max rank which hurts a lot for the arcane bot and demon.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Section Z posted:

(Will likely try Medical nanites for Robot theme, plus hoping it's aura heal triggers Compassion stacks).
It does stack Compassion, as do Regeneration and Sentinel Aura. All of those trigger Honor too.

Guy Forget
Dec 25, 2006

Section Z posted:

But I'm left wondering what the odds were that I'd get zilch in EGO bits converted across like, six characters melted down for parts.
Heh, just another coding oversight that will never get fixed, probably.

Section Z posted:

Ego Primary: I just cant decide between Force Of Will "Secondary Stats give Defense" and Aggresion "Gear gives 10%/20% more offense".
Offense stat goes into diminishing returns rather quickly, as I recall. SecSS->Defense is the way to go there if you ask me. (But then, I almost always favor defense.)

Section Z posted:

Real Edit: How terrible an Idea is Inertial Dampening (10% less recovery, but damage reduction) Form over Concentration, if the latter works for non Tech attacks?
IDF was great and a near-universally-taken power when it wasn't exclusive to other forms, but I don't think it compares favorably with any of the other options now. The other forms provide quite significant boosts to performance. The only way I'd take IDF is for a dedicated petmaster, because I assume the other forms wouldn't boost pets. (And yes, Concentration works with any ranged damage, not just tech.)

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

Asimo posted:

Just don't expect to be personally flinging too many attacks when you get to high level and start tossing out a half-dozen different pets though, even if the right specializations can make that easier. Also I haven't really played in a while so someone else can probably offer better advice. :v:

That's what Supernatural Power is for, actually. Who needs an energy builder when expensive attacks refill my energy?

The only problem is that my equilibrium is low so I can't fully charge my attacks without building energy. I know recovery sucks, but I'm tempted to make it one of my super stats just so I can have enough equilibrium to be able to spam a fully charged defile

BlueDestiny posted:

Do note that you can take an advantage to remove the mutually exclusive element from the circle of X summoning pets. This lets them follow you around all the time, but prevents you from making them max rank which hurts a lot for the arcane bot and demon.

Yeah, I've got the Demon at Rank 3 for the DPS, the golem and the angel get Unbound and Rank 2.

I'm just not sure of the pets to take, there's no good write up on them anywhere. How good is the Void Horror, for example?

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Section Z posted:

(Will likely try Medical nanites for Robot theme, plus hoping it's aura heal triggers Compassion stacks).

Brief word of warning: because CO actually adds your healing to your threat, taking medical nanites means you will die forever, all the time, if you are teaming at all. Unless somehow by luck you run into the lone person playing a ranged tank who isn't a complete idiot.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Cuchulain posted:

Brief word of warning: because CO actually adds your healing to your threat, taking medical nanites means you will die forever, all the time, if you are teaming at all. Unless somehow by luck you run into the lone person playing a ranged tank who isn't a complete idiot.
I'm attempting to solve this by opening pulls with Mini Drive + Rocket, then shielding myself and blocking. It sort of works. :downs:

(On the other hand, I'm starting to think I really need to spec out of Munitions because it doesn't work well with Honor at all)

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Dec 12, 2012

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

Section Z posted:

Multiple Slotted passives are always kind of a waste.

Whoops. I put the wrong power there. That's supposed to be Retaliation instead of Defiance. The Might block. If I'm gonna be blocking when I'm hurt anyway so Circle of Primal Dominion can heal me, I may as well hit like a mack truck when I stop.

Edit: Changed that build a bit.

DMW45 fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 12, 2012

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
Energy costs seem to hurt my Might user a fair bit, since the nearest thing I can get to an energy unlocker are the 'Form Of The' buffs from Martial Arts. And I don't have that much dodge gear right now so Form Of The Master isn't that great as is. I'm tempted to retcon and get Tiger instead since it'll give me some energy every time I charge Haymaker but I've already retconned this guy like 3 times already and Master will end up being better in the end ANYWAY.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
You can search in the costume creator for costume pieces that you've purchased or unlocked. Is there any known way to search all costume pieces? I'm low on inspiration and wish I could search for things like "stitched" or "patched". That kind of thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

prefect posted:

You can search in the costume creator for costume pieces that you've purchased or unlocked. Is there any known way to search all costume pieces? I'm low on inspiration and wish I could search for things like "stitched" or "patched". That kind of thing.

You can only see purchasable pieces you don't have. There's no way to see pieces from other sources.

The crappy wiki should have most of them but it's probably organized in a dumb way.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Okay let me see if I got this straight...

There's no way to get vehicles in this game without using real life :10bux:, is this correct?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BrianWilly posted:

Okay let me see if I got this straight...

There's no way to get vehicles in this game without using real life :10bux:, is this correct?

There is no way to get vehicles in this game without someone spending real money.

It doesn't have to be you.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

Aphrodite posted:

There is no way to get vehicles in this game without someone spending real money.

It doesn't have to be you.

The questionite exchange is a poor way to get zen, though. I think you can only get about 40 a day if you don't have refined questionite stockpiled.

And with prices being over 10,000, you'd have to wait for almost a year, or more.

Unless I'm wrong?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BenRGamer posted:

The questionite exchange is a poor way to get zen, though. I think you can only get about 40 a day if you don't have refined questionite stockpiled.

And with prices being over 10,000, you'd have to wait for almost a year, or more.

Unless I'm wrong?

They can be sold on the auction house.

Guy Forget
Dec 25, 2006

BenRGamer posted:

That limit is per character, so if you have the time you can generate as much as you want. Create character, farm questionite, sell it, delete character, repeat. People will dislike seeing level 6 characters in alerts, but it works.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

So I haven't really played since beta/shortly after release but a friend got me into playing it again and having a lot of fun. Wouldn't mind a little advice though since I don't really have the best idea of what I'm doing. I wanted to make a tanky person in a suit of power armor and was originally going to go with the Power Armor stuff primarily but I ended up just not really feeling it especially since I wanted to be more of a melee person. To that end I found a guide and the Might powers have been treating me fairly well even if I don't put out crazy damage.

Clobbery is my energy builder. Defensive Combo is my main melee attack but it kind of just pokes guys, but I've got Crippling Challenge on it as well. Might Leap I like especially as it works better than I expected it would with Jet Pack. Defiance is my passive and as long as I'm the one getting hit I've got plenty of energy. I took energy shield with the Laser Knight advantage which is really cool. I've got Aggressor and Resurgence as clickies and Shockwave with Challenging Strikes which is so good but doesn't activate my shield.

I chose Constitution as my super stat and strength and recovery as my secondaries. I'm pretty happy with the first two but really not sure how much benefit I'm getting out of recovery as opposed to intelligence or endurance or even presence for the CC resist.

Anyway I'm kind of at a loss where to go from here. I'm 24 and have access to one more power than above. Enrage I can't really make good use of yet since apparently it only activates on Knocks and the only one I have is with Shockwave if I maintain it all the way which is hard enough to do without Enrage running as well though it is manageable especially if I turn off jetpack and am getting hit. Havoc Stomp sounded really good and is something the guide really recommends but it just feels not that great to me. Animation is long and you have to charge it up halfway to even get a chance at knock ups but if you charge it too far they go flying. Sorry for rambling on but if anyone more knowledgeable than myself (Should be most of you I imagine) has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Also thinking down the road of making a melee damage person. Was thinking either claws or psi melee. Recommendations here too?

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
I'd have to actually see a build to get an idea of what sort of advice to offer - which could range from "start by taking enrage" to narrowing down like what which one of three attacks is absolutely optimal.

By the way, did you look into using Laser Blades in the power-armor framework? There's actually a triad of decent powers there that make for some pretty decent damage. (Especially that combo. Heck, you could choose specs that purely boost combo power and fuel your entire damage just doing that.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

Aphrodite posted:

They can be sold on the auction house.

How? I took a look on there and didn't see anything about Questionite, what's it under?