Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Scott picked his three favorite episodes for this AV Club article.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/scott-aukerman-picks-his-favorite-comedy-bang-bang,89838/1/

Couldn't have picked a better list if you ask me. It's basically 3 perfect episodes.

Farts and Procreation 1, Mayor of Hollywood, and Time Bobby

edit: uh duh, so beaten a page back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Holiday Spectacular teaser:

PFT is a given, but who could the others be?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Pretty sure I see twittles and paul rust there on the left.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Is the tall one Rob Huebel?

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Since twittles and rust are there that's probably micheal cassidy in white. Looks like huebel on scott's right. Not sure about the leather jacket. If I wanted to get peoples hopes up I'd say it's adam scott. Should be a great one either way. Seems like its been a while since the shows had a stacked lineup like this.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Trujillo posted:

Since twittles and rust are there that's probably micheal cassidy in white. Looks like huebel on scott's right. Not sure about the leather jacket. If I wanted to get peoples hopes up I'd say it's adam scott. Should be a great one either way. Seems like its been a while since the shows had a stacked lineup like this.

I thought Adam Scott as well because of the hair.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
If you guys are right, it's already the best lineup ever.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Is PFT dressed up as Cake Boss for a podcast?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

...no, that's a sweater.

Or did you mean the white shirt?

Either way, not Cake Boss costume.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Wait which one is the alleged PFT? The one in the white shirt(Cake Boss costume) right? To be honest none of them look like Paul to me.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I thought that at first, too, but I think people mean the guy in the double-button sweater.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I recognize PFT as the guy in the front because a.) he's the only one who would wear a sweater like that to a podcast taping and b.) him and Aukerman are the only men left in Hollywood who wear their wedding rings.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I was thinking Tom Lennon as the guy in white. No matter what I'm stoked because of Wittels.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Somebody on the facebook page said Rust/Wittels/Nick Thune/PFT/Kroll/Mulaney, and I'd be pretty happy with that. If the tall guy is Rob Heubel and not Thune, even better.

LesterGroans posted:

I was thinking Tom Lennon as the guy in white. No matter what I'm stoked because of Wittels.

He's way too tall relative to Scott to be Tom Lennon, I think.

Doctor Candiru
Dec 23, 2004
Umbrella Monkey Sand

LesterGroans posted:

That might be Nick Kroll.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jacket dude has got to be Matt Besser. Pretty sure that's a Jets shirt

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I wish they would just tell us this is so exciting!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
This is going to be so awesome. Going through a really stressful move and big next step in life and listening to this while cleaning and lifting poo poo is going to rule.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Oh my god. Look who's playing Gutterballs (I assume): http://cdn.earwolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_2425.jpg

This is going to be loving amazing.

e: there's two sets of photos up today, the Wompler ep and the Holiday ep: http://cdn4.earwolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_2093.jpg People were mostly right with their guesses, only the guy in white is Nick Kroll. I wonder if we're going to have two episodes this week.

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 17, 2012

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Oh my god. Look who's playing Gutterballs (I assume): http://cdn.earwolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_2425.jpg

This is going to be loving amazing.

e: there's two sets of photos up today, the Wompler ep and the Holiday ep: http://cdn4.earwolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_2093.jpg People were mostly right with their guesses, only the guy in white is Nick Kroll. I wonder if we're going to have two episodes this week.

I need both of these now.

NOW DAMMIT.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Oh God...both of those lineups.

The idea of Brian Huskey as Seth keeps seeming more and more perfect.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Oh my god GIMME GIMME GIMME

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I know he's busy with his show and all, but I really miss Andy Daly.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I had no idea Jon Daly was so tall. Who's the guy in the leather jacket?

Also the Gutterballs choice is great, I can't wait for that episode.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

holy poo poo they dropped BOTH OF THEM today!

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Mob posted:

holy poo poo they dropped BOTH OF THEM today!

The Wompler ep is actually an Earwolf Presents. The first episode of the Wompcast?!

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Power of Pecota posted:

I had no idea Jon Daly was so tall. Who's the guy in the leather jacket?

Also the Gutterballs choice is great, I can't wait for that episode.

Matt Besser, one of the founding members of the Upright Citizens Brigade and host of Improv4Humans.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M Harris!"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Fezz posted:

Matt Besser, one of the founding members of the Upright Citizens Brigade and host of Improv4Humans.

And America's premier punster.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
I think I might die from this Foam Corner. Harris is some sort of savant.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Gutterballs questioning Seth's ROTC story made me laugh so hard. I love when Matzoukas does that to people.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Nick Kroll has extra forehead and smooshed face. I thought I knew what he looked like.

So excited for the Christmas Womptacular.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Deadpool posted:

Gutterballs questioning Seth's ROTC story made me laugh so hard. I love when Matzoukas does that to people.

Is this a joke or am I missing some double podcast release?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Is this a joke or am I missing some double podcast release?

Christmas came early! "The Christmas Womptacular" was released under the "Earwolf Presents" banner, along with this week's CBB's normal Holiday Spectacular.

I want to listen to both ASAP but figure I may be better off waiting until I'm out of the office and can laugh freely.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Gotta say the Christmas ep was a let down after last year, no games, new characters that were rather boring, and really limited interaction between all the guests. PFT and Harris are silent the majority of the episode.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I don't care, any time Bill Cosby Bukowski is anywhere, my heart is filled with joy.

NEW HO HO HO

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"I have a deal where I pay Earwolf $100,000 to get the word out about this show, I don't know if I was supposed to say that."

"Uhh for a hundred thousand dollars you can say whatever you want, quite honestly."

"Oh, okay, Scott Aukerman is a pedophile."

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I love how hostile Matt Bessers Bjork is.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I like the games too, but that was a funny one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

RandolphCarter posted:

I love how hostile Matt Bessers Bjork is.
Bjork and Ben Schwarts is one of my favorite episodes. And s/he was also great in the Live tour.

"Do you know what the roof of the House of Lies is made of?
The statement: Ben Schwarts has a big dick.
You need a huge lie to keep the roof on the place"