Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

that can't come to live is not a dream cum through.that is the future of amilan.as messi is to barcer so is elshaawaay is to milan.a role model for the youth and the resurgent of milan.u r dreaming wenger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
So I've seen Mourinho, who wants the United job. Pep, who would take the United job, not indicated if he wants it though. And Klopp, who thinks the EPL is full of phaggots and hates foreign ownership.

lol

Stick with wengy, otherwise ya dun goofed.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

In the Montrose programme from this weekend's game against The Rangers

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
Never have i been more furious than i am right now with Chelsea. The club i love are letting me down time and time again this season.

Roman Abramovich is a f**king idiot who needs to butt the hell out for once and leave the club in control of the manager.
The players have become weak minded effortless chockers.
The interim manager is clueless dumbass prick.
The board are a bunch of yes men dickheads who don't have a clue what they are doing.

We fans are the only ones i respect at the club right now. At the start of the season we had a promising future, now the future looks very dark.

WE WANT OUR CHELSEA BACK.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

jre posted:

In the Montrose programme from this weekend's game against The Rangers

wrong thread

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Busquets won't go on Facebook because

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Wrong thread for that.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Healbot posted:

Wrong thread for that.

Its going to turn out the @trollfutball is actually pepe isn't it.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

Wrong thread IMO.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

This owns

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

Amazing hahahaha

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i don't get it

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

8raz posted:

i don't get it

Probably because you have an actual sense of humour maybe???

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
When did Rafa start managing Milan?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

quote:

Great win but credit to the interim manager?

Nope. Not a chance. If anything it proves that Abramovich acted in haste when he sacked Robbie Di Matteo. We were going through a bad patch - as we do every season. That bad patch was actually worsened and extended by the appointment of the interim manager. No way would Robbie have put out such a defensive side against Fulham in particular, who were there for the taking, and remain so, as their subsequent results have shown.

While it's true that there are no guarantees in football, a below strength Fulham side at home was as close to a guaranteed three points as you could possibly get. There's no way I can prove it of course, but had Robbie remained in charge, I'm quite sure that the bad patch would have ended sooner.

So far under the interim manager, we've beaten no-one of any quality. Relegation candidates Sunderland, bottom half of the Championship Leeds, and an inexperienced Norwegian side in the Champions League.

And today Villa were poor. Their win at Anfield actually did us a favour, as they came here full of what turned out to be false confidence.

Ok you can only beat what's in front of you. But they offered very little in front of goal. Our goals, the first was a once a season (if you're lucky) header from Torres, the second a David Luiz special. We know he has that in his locker so no credit to the interim manager there, and the third well and truly wrapped the game up, knocking what stuffing there was left out of Villa. And Frank's fourth was what Frank Lampard's been doing throught his Chelsea career, so no credit to the interim manager there either.

Nice to see Piazon not only get a bit of playing time, but making an impact when he set up Ramires for the fifth. By this time Villa were dead and buried, and so it was no surprise to see the fresh legs of Piazon and Ramires making an impact. Nailed on penalty for the sixth, nicely put away by Oscar. Do I give credit for bringing on Piazon? No, because it's what anyone of us would have done, not only today but against Leeds. Hazard's seventh was a very nicely worked goal, rubbing further salt into the wounds. Ramires' second of the day, again can be put down to Villa being thoroughly demoralised., fresh exuberant legs against a team who couldn't wait to get off the park.

If I sound churlish, then that's not my intention, which is to show that in replacing Robbie, they acted unnecessarily and in haste. In short, it was a panic decision and in my opinion we've actually got a lower points total now than we would had Robbie still be in charge.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Wrong thread

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

I've lost a bit of time for them. Perceived them as something refreshing in the midst of mid-table cohort, the whole hype about their brand of football and philosophy. That was a typical mentality of a poor British club playing potential champions at home.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2983-a-christmas-message
:stare:
Not a parody. Official club video.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

You can see his eyes shifting to the script constantly- it took me a while to get it because Charles Green is a shifty bastard anyway.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

It's Vaido

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

They call him the Tiger and he is an insatiable predator, a perfectly honed hunter, stalking the pitch looking for chances to pounce. When he does he is devastatingly effective: right foot, left foot, head, from inside the box and out, this is a guy that does not miss.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

luvd posted:

They call him the Tiger and he is an insatiable predator, a perfectly honed hunter, stalking the pitch looking for chances to pounce. When he does he is devastatingly effective: right foot, left foot, head, from inside the box and out, this is a guy that does not miss.

I don't mind listening to Sid Lowe on the podcast, but Jesus he overcooks his prose.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Von Linus posted:

I don't mind listening to Sid Lowe on the podcast, but Jesus he overcooks his prose.
Barney Ronay does it too but it's definitely intentional in his case; like he bet a mate he could get 5 pseud's corner appearances per year

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGF-n21qdPo
I'm sorry
Would have been way better if it were real though.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Perfect start blown.

Rodgers stood on the touch line looking loving lost.

Meanwhile Benitez has moved Chelsea's title odds in to 8-1 now.

Rodgers talks a good game but delivers nothing.

Taxi for the tiki taka tithead.

taxi for the tiki taka tithead

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

quote:

can't stop the sturridge deal even though i don't like it but now i'd like it if we could get into the battle to sign sneijder still top class and has it in him and only 15m or so

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hear rumors the tavern in my town say shinji nears return to play. if swans could play footbal thats shinji. merry holiday

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

They have a point, though?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fess up ninpo. You post these because you think they're hilarious and you want someone to validate you with a "Wrong thread."

Don't even try to deny it.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

St Evan Echoes posted:

fess up ninpo. You post these because you think they're hilarious and you want someone to validate you with a "Wrong thread."

Don't even try to deny it.

I hate "rage comics" with a passion. They're unfunny and done to death.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
ESPN commentators :waycool:

Ian Darke ‏@IanDarkeESPN
never guess,Views on Ferguson split between those who do and dont support Man U . Like Suarez. Like Terry.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

PirateBob posted:

ESPN commentators :waycool:

Ian Darke ‏@IanDarkeESPN
never guess,Views on Ferguson split between those who do and dont support Man U . Like Suarez. Like Terry.

What's wrong with that?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Yeah, that's absolutely fine and true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZkoE7TkR0