Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Well, after just trying a different US address (thanks some Pizza Hut in NJ) this Canadian has bought BioShock, BioShock 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Dead Island GOTY, Syndicate and Kingdoms of Amular.

I'm going to say this thread is indeed a success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Those are some crazy deals. I don't see Xcom though. :(

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Mayor McCheese posted:

From the Coupons Thread:

The 360 version is $5 more. These versions are both used but Gamefly does a drat good job of not screwing you over by including everything (sometimes preorder stuff) and the discs are typically in pristine condition.

Gah, $20 is my buy point but only have a 360.

workingdogv1
Jul 10, 2001

:catdrugs:

therealjon_ posted:

Scribblenauts and Lego LOTR for $15, don't mind of I do!

Yep, same here. Jaw dropped when I saw those. Thanks for keeping us up on these, Tony. I already snagged Hitman because $20 hit my sweet spot. You guys rock this year.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

AmazonTony posted:

12/24/12 12/26/12 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron _-_29.99

:stare: holy hell 50% off is pretty awesome, steam has until the 26th to try and match this. I'm assuming this is steam redeemable.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Humerus posted:

Edit: Holy poo poo LEGO Lord of the Rings for $7.50??? You are an amazing person you know that?

LEGO Batman 2 for the same price as well. I'm gonna spend Christmas breaking orcs and henchmen into little bricks.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I put in an order for Hitman Absolution (19.99) about 20 minutes ago but haven't received any keys. Just got an email saying I had a couple of promos for ABP and some strange bundle, but I seem to only get USD 5 credit instead of the promised USD 10 in the OP?

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

that was a hell of a fight to get through everything.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I put in an order for Hitman Absolution (19.99) about 20 minutes ago but haven't received any keys. Just got an email saying I had a couple of promos for ABP and some strange bundle, but I seem to only get USD 5 credit instead of the promised USD 10 in the OP?

Go to your Games Library on Amazon, and you should be able to see them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

anthonypants posted:

Go to your Games Library on Amazon, and you should be able to see them.

It's not there but I assume that Amazon servers are flooded - I can see it in my Orders.

I'm a bit more curious about why I only got USD 5 instead of USD 10, does the next USD 5 only appear after the order is confirmed?

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

It's not there but I assume that Amazon servers are flooded - I can see it in my Orders.

I'm a bit more curious about why I only got USD 5 instead of USD 10, does the next USD 5 only appear after the order is confirmed?

I assumed "NOTE IF YOU PURCHASED LAST WEEK OR THIS WEEK YOU WILL GET A $10 CREDIT THIS WEEK." meant "If you purchased last week (at a more expensive price) we will give you $10 credit to make up for it"?

workingdogv1
Jul 10, 2001

:catdrugs:

I purchased it earlier today and it took close to an hour. They might be low on keys? Not sure. Anyway, I think that 10 was for folks who purchased it last week. The 5 is for the January sale.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Totally getting Scribblenauts for $7.50

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Oh the USD 10 thing is for those who purchased before the 19.99 deal? Yeah I guess that makes sense, drat.

E: Order came through so it was just slow servers, thanks for the help guys.

0lives
Nov 1, 2012

AmazonTony posted:

Guys,

It was my intent to have this updated now, but I'm at dinner with my family and I'm not sure I'll be able to complete the update before the food gets here. If I do not, there will be a several hour delay between now and getting the next update out.

Apologies for the delay, manually I've managed to automate some of the link building but, by and large, it is still a very manual process.

:stare: AmazonTony, thank you for these sweet sweet deals but you should probably take a break when you're having dinner with your family.

nodadchad
Feb 11, 2003

0lives posted:

:stare: AmazonTony, thank you for these sweet sweet deals but you should probably take a break when you're having dinner with your family.

Don't listen to this man. All updates all the time.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

nodadchad posted:

Don't listen to this man. All updates all the time.
I cleaned up his post and copied URLs from the links on the first page, he should be good until Sunday.

Repelex
Jun 25, 2010

ketchum while they're young
Is Far Cry 3 going on sale any time soon?

Tug Migroin
May 4, 2008

"When all else fails, read your manual!"
Pork Pro
The Customer Support people helped me out and got everything all squared away. Got my refund and bought the THQ bundle. Thanks for the help Tony, I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the rear end! :shobon:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Repelex posted:

Is Far Cry 3 going on sale any time soon?

A Far Cry franchise pack was added to the content registration thing on steam prior to the sale, so there's a good chance you'll see some form of discount for it on steam.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Will the $50 Playstation Network Card go on sale?

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
I don't think it will come up, but just in case: if anyone buys a bundle with Spec Ops The Line in it and doesn't want that game, I'll PayPal you some bux for it. PM or Steam me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/minifigs

e: or just gift it to me then, you generous goonsir! Thanks Kumquat!

Arnold of Soissons fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Dec 22, 2012

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

And so she did! Her kindness has been suitably punished.

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
Hey, any chance of seeing Natural Selection 2 on Amazon? I was a dummy and didn't get it on $10 Steam sale, but I can't find it anywhere on Amazon.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Any chance for X-COM anytime soon, Tony? 33% isn't enough to make me bite yet on Steam.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Maybe it's already been answered, but how low will Hotline Miami go during this sale?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Artix74 posted:

Any chance for X-COM anytime soon, Tony? 33% isn't enough to make me bite yet on Steam.

I second that question. I already asked once, and here's my asking a second time. Is there any chance (and I've already gone through your list of sales) that X-COM will be at a price better than -33% on Amazon? You have a guaranteed sale in me if so.

Slig
Mar 30, 2010

Ulgress posted:

I second that question. I already asked once, and here's my asking a second time. Is there any chance (and I've already gone through your list of sales) that X-COM will be at a price better than -33% on Amazon? You have a guaranteed sale in me if so.

50% off at get games today

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Sweeney Tom posted:

Maybe it's already been answered, but how low will Hotline Miami go during this sale?

50%. Usually a flash sale is as low as it'll go.

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Another question to the pile, any chance of Capcom working with you for a deal on Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition? It usually goes for 10 bucks during sales and want to get it for a friend but Steam region locks most GFWL games for me.

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon's Digital Video Games group. Feel free to ask me questions about upcoming and current deals. We'll also be doing community giveaways, Q&As with developers, and Podcasts with ++GoodGames.

Ulgress posted:

Yes it will be, it will be more than 33% off for 24 hours, we're still talking internally about what we're going to promote it at though.

Cheers,
Tony

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

AmazonTony posted:

Yes it will be, it will be more than 33% off for 24 hours, we're still talking internally about what we're going to promote it at though.

B-b-b-but what about Hotline Miami? :ohdear:

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon's Digital Video Games group. Feel free to ask me questions about upcoming and current deals. We'll also be doing community giveaways, Q&As with developers, and Podcasts with ++GoodGames.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

B-b-b-but what about Hotline Miami? :ohdear:

It is on the Editor's Choice list :). That means the most expensive it will be for those who have a coupon is $5, that's the MOST expensive it will be.

Cheers,
Tony

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
Are the Editor's Choice games going to match their christmas sale prices? $15 for NBA 2k13 has me on the fence, an extra $5 off would push me right over (plus I'll probably miss the christmas day deals anyway). Feel free to give your answer in nods and winks if you aren't allowed to give a straight yes or no reply.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Are we going to be seeing Far Cry 3 on sale for more than $0.03 off?

Boy I sure wish I could use newegg gift cards with Amazon.

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

FYI guys I'm running to lunch with pops but want to get this kicked off before I go.

I have a really cool present for one of you goons.

Please tell me (or post a link to your Steam Library) if you DO NOT have a large number of 2K games AND don't have any of their new releases this year on Steam.

Not_Log
Mar 24, 2004

Dear Aunt, lets set so double the killer delete select all.

I have too many to qualify but you're pretty amazing for even offering.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
For whoever wins, I'll barter a cheapo deal for the DNF DLC if it's included :kiddo:

Here I am.

Morter fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 22, 2012

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I have borderlands 1... not sure where the cut off there is.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kharmakazy/games/?tab=all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

AmazonTony posted:

Please tell me (or post a link to your Steam Library) if you DO NOT have a large number of 2K games AND don't have any of their new releases this year on Steam.

Does Gods and Kings count? Well, whatever, you're awesome for doing this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trixisfor/games?tab=all

Mitama fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 22, 2012

• Locked thread