Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

13Pandora13 posted:

YOU MUST SEND PICTURES :stare: I love weiner dogs! Mostly mine, but others as well.

We can weiner dog the hell out of this tread if needed, I love my two odd mixed weiners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Hey wwc! :buddy: I hope you're in for a fantastic Christmas!

I actually really love late cards. I get the mopes when Christmas is all over and the excitement has ended, so it's a lot of fun getting the last few late presents and cards. Stretches it out just that little bit more.

A very merry obscenely happy Christmas to you. Good to see you're still kicking over there. :3:

Thank youuu! I need me some obscenity, not enough of it in me life. And to you as well. I put something in the mail for you yesterday, but there's another one coming because I wasn't able to start an actual letter until now. So I'm going to work on the letter a little bit more every night, and hopefully by Monday or something, it'll be on it's way as well.

The holidays were dreaded, but honestly, I don't think they'll be too bad. Fingers crossed. Cheers :)

*edit- o crap, I am an idiot... Monday is xmas eve, so likely it'll sit in the post box for a few days of inclement weather, so I'll wait and post all these on day after Boxing Day.

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Dec 22, 2012

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Cardboard Robot your ink smudged around the exclamation point and made it look like little firework bursts. :3:

I think most of the cards I wrote ended up smudging. Being left handed I have a hard time avoiding it. There was ink staining my hand for a couple of days after writing all those cards, not that I mind of course.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007
I have received many great cards. Thank you!! I am too lame to post pictures or name names (but you know who you are).

Work has been ca-razy and I fell behind on sending cards but I plan to get more cards out today or Monday.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Though they won't admit it, women were much happier when all they had to do was bake shit and pump out babies.
Sending out my last couple Christmas cards today because I still have some Xmas colour book pages left over. I'll be gone for the next couple of weeks, so if anyone sent me cards, thank you in advance - I'll gather them all up in January.

I've got some stamps left over - it's too late for Christmas, but if anyone would like postcards from the Pacific Northwest (I'm visiting Victoria, Seattle, and Portland this holiday), let me know! I'll be seeing the King Tut exhibit in SeaTown, so maybe I can grab something from there. Also, I will find something with a bird on it from Portland.

Speaking of Vic, Thermophonic Joy: Did you get my second Christmas Card yet? I sent it a week ago, so I'm starting to think there is a black hole in between the main land and the island. If you didn't get it yet, I am sending you a post card from inside Victoria, goddamnit.

I see we're all talking about Feburary already - lamb, would you make a new thread for the new year? I almost didn't join in on this one because I thought I would be too late. It might be nice to get some fresh blood :)

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Lefou, I'm afraid I've been eating... you.
Thank you marlowe, Jimmy da Fish, and lamb for the awesome Christmas cheer!

Lamb, Mr. Clarice and I love all the little Christmas paraphernalia you included. His favorite was the band-aid, mine, the light up tree. And I have no doubt that babby will love the sticky green snowman when he wakes up tomorrow. Thanks!

Merry Goon-mas to you!

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
Thanks for the card and nice note, I M Jack. :) Nice to have gotten my first card of the season. Goons rule.
SECOND CARD ARRIVED! I apparently now have my very own Aunt Buck. :unsmith: loving loving all this glitter poo poo! Ahhhhhhh!!!! It's the best.

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 24, 2012

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thermophonic Joy posted:

After spending a few holidays in here, most of the names sounded familiar and I couldn't remember who I'd mailed this time and who I'd mailed last time... Now I keep a list. :smug:

That's what the excel file is for!

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"
Goon mail outgoing :D

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Thank you so much Jimmy da Fish and Tremors for your lovely cards. Now I have a forest of christmas trees and snowflakes with cross-stitched Mario and a Lakitu (from Kafka's Goldfish) running through them!

Also just got your card, panorama_change! Thanks :D You made me "Awwuh! :3:" out loud and wake up my roommates.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

PezMaster posted:

Speaking of Vic, Thermophonic Joy: Did you get my second Christmas Card yet? I sent it a week ago, so I'm starting to think there is a black hole in between the main land and the island. If you didn't get it yet, I am sending you a post card from inside Victoria, goddamnit.

I did get your Christmas card! Thank you very much. I especially liked your husband's colouring page. It really made me laugh.

I have a couple pictures of my latest goonmail that I've been too busy to post yet! I work long shifts on weekends and it leaves me feeling pretty lazy in my spare time. I promise to post them on monday!

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
Yesterday I received 2 christmas cards.

The left one is from Fluffy Bunnies and right one, the stickers and the origami fish are from Team Lunch. Oh and Team, we celebrate chrismas, with turkey, big tree, presents and all that, the only thing is that our christmas is a hot chistmas

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I've received so many cards! Everyone has brought so much happiness and joy this stressful Christmas season! I will post a picture soon when I find the camera! Thank you sooo much!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Then happy hot Christmas, Palette Swap! :tipshat:

Back at the apartment for the next day and 1/2- here are the cards I've received!

Cards from Pennymay & Revolther, Dushkani, Vixenella & Alkaphanel, and I M Jack

From CardboardRobot, Panorama_change (I love you, too), and Chipbot who must have been spying on me for weeks to draw such an alarmingly accurate portrait of me:

One day I'm going to make this face my avatar. ONE DAY.

Thermophonic Joy sent soooooo many goodies. I really like the little snowflake charm!

Statemate Meriruka sent balloons, tattoos and dinos! PS: Sorry your holiday lights were disasterous :( that's a very VA sort of story though!

LyonsLions sent an advent calendar all the way from Japan! This is so neat- though it's past advent so I'm thinking of saving it until next year and just enjoying the neat little map until then. PS- I picked the dolphin for you because of your address :3:

Let's just take a moment to absorb how awesome this little cross stich is. Kafka'sGoldfish, you are some sort of wizard. Thank you for this! I want to find a neat little frame for it :)

Thanks everyone for all the great cards! Will be gone again until mid-January so will post any post-Christmas arrivals then Merry Christmas, everyone!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Goon mailpalooza today! Thank you Cardboard Robot, Andaley, IMJack, Marlowe and Team Lunch!!!! Loved all the cute stickers, origami and sparkly pencil. I'll get pictures after the holidays. Merry Christmas to all!

And I'm in for Valentine's Day mail.

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

A few more thank you are in need of being sent out for some great goon love.

JimmydaFish thank you for your wonderful card, it is hanging by a ribbon with the rest of my cards from my family and goons.

Marlowe my wife would like to have a word with you and your amazing glitter bomb on her freshly mopped (still slightly wet floor). I laughed my rear end off when the glitter exploded out of the card and from the look on my wife's face, thank you so much.

Lamb thank you for all the amazing goodies that came in the super stuffed envelope, I especially loved the little LED pop up x-mas light and all the other goodes below are amazing and thank you so much again.

Here is a few pictures of all the cards I have received this year from family and goons, I am going to have to step up my game a bit for Valentines day to make up for all this love.

Btw Lamb and Kafka Goldfish I have two of my Lego themed Valentine Day gift set aside for you two already, you guys went all out on the X-Mas cards and I want to repay the holiday love with Legos soon.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you?!
I got so swept up in having my sassmas gift delivered to my door, I didn't think to check if the mailperson left stuff in my mailbox! Thank you IMJack, marlowe can you go, Meriruka, and lamb!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I finally had a friend come over the other night and he was looking at my fridge saying "I've never seen so many Christmas cards--- are these are from this year".

And I told him "Yes." :smug:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Two letters from Cuntvalet & AuntBuck arrived on Christmas Eve!

Thank you for the little ornament, AuntBuck! It's lovely! :3:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.
I just want to say thanks to everyone on this thread. This has been a really lovely holiday season for me. (Job woes, e/n bullshit, etc) The cards I've received have truly brought loads of joy in to my life. I can't thank everyone enough.

Thanks holiday card goons for being everything that you are and giving me some beacons of glee.
:glomp:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I M JACK and Cuntvalet Thank you for the cards! They are great, and the pile of goon cards grows.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I'm happy that my cards are getting where they're sent.

I'm looking forward to a pile of cards when I get back from my Christmas trip!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
Contentless post:

Merry Goonmas, everyone! I hope you're opening presents right this second.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I got a Christmas card a few days ago from JimmydaFish. Thanks Jimmy!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Lamb, the post man just tried to deliver your card, but said I owed him $1.30 due to lack of postage, and I didn't have any cash! So he took it away again! :ohdear:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Andaley posted:

Lamb, the post man just tried to deliver your card, but said I owed him $1.30 due to lack of postage, and I didn't have any cash! So he took it away again! :ohdear:

The gently caress? I put extra postage on everyone's card, probably more than necessary going by weight.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
I'll send out the rest of the Harry Potter cards soon, but now I've also picked up Disney ones, too. Who wants one? They're the cheesiest, tourist-iest kind I could find.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

Disargeria posted:

I'll send out the rest of the Harry Potter cards soon, but now I've also picked up Disney ones, too. Who wants one? They're the cheesiest, tourist-iest kind I could find.

Me!! I want the cheesy, touristy Disney!

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Got more goon mail from IMJack, marlowe, and lamb. Thanks a lot guys! I wonder how many million dollar bills I have now.

Framptonlive
Nov 22, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thanks for all the neat stuff lamb

And thanks for all the confetti marlowe :argh:

Cloyster
Jun 26, 2011
I just got a buncha drama from my roommates so my address for the mailing list has changed.

Amy and Cassie
2121 roskelley drive
Concord, CA, 94519

On another note I got a card from lamb and it was amazing thanks so much! When I fish the rest of them out of boxes containing all my things ill send replies to everyone :3

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Pennymay and revolther the wife and I got the card the day after Christmas so those Mayans managed to ruin something after all. Regardless of the Mayan attempts to stop the mail from coming, the wife and I received your amazing card and hung it with the rest of the families stuff.

Managed to dig through all my Lego to finally have enough pieces to make a dozen or so Valentines presents, going to get those ready to go in the next few weeks.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Two more cards came in today and I feel less friendless in this world. Team Luneh (Did I get that right?) I do believe we have the same first name, Sent me goggie pics and lovely origami.
Not to be outdone, Marlowe basically sent a glitterbomb. *open cardSTARSSPARKLESGLITTER :aaa:* Which I will definitely try come Valentine's Day and if I have more than $01.32 to my name. :|
Thanks to all participating in this thread! Nice to get a bit of hope from humanity.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Rythe posted:

Managed to dig through all my Lego to finally have enough pieces to make a dozen or so Valentines presents, going to get those ready to go in the next few weeks.

Lego Valentines sound amazing... :3: I'm curious to see what they'll look like!

Xamboni
Dec 27, 2005
I love sending and receiving Goon mail so I'll get in on this again! I recently found some stuff I got in the mail from Goons five years ago, which really made my day. The weirder or goofier, the better!

Tim E
310 Bayley Avenue
Platteville, WI 53818
USA

Xamboni fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 20, 2013

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Rythe posted:

Well you've certainly piqued my curiousity.....

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

I am hoping the Valentine Lego go over really well, I hope they are fun, amusing and a bit puzzling. I have 4 set aside for JimmyDaFish, Thermophonic Joy, Kafkas Goldfish and Lamb, if anybody else wants one let me know. I have 8 more not spoken for that I will send out, maybe a bit more if I can find a few more pieces.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
I would like one!

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Oh hell yes, I don't own a piece of Lego anymore :smith:. I'll be alone for.. well.. every holiday next year. Let's see dem legos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

I'll show you dem Legos Paradox Personified :)

and that is not even all of them, I don't have my new rocket ship and Star Wars ships up there since I ran out of room to display them, I might have a great addiction problem.

I added you two to my list of Valentine presents to send out.